Wife Exposes Me to Her Mom and Aunt Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rita was the first to cum, she was practically screaming, "Oh Fuck Yeah!" was all she could repeat.

She came down and claimed that her orgasm was on a whole new level and had such a different feel. She usually does not take cumshots in her ass, but she told Rick since this was a special event, he could cum in her ass if he wanted to, I doubt he had

much left to give.

Rita was really out of control and probably going to be sorry she did all this in the morning. A little cum still running out of her ass would not make a difference. We seemed to have a good rhythm and stroke as our knobs were rubbing on each stroke, this caused me to cum first, and large. My cock started to shrink, and that kind of left Rick the only one still giving her pleasure. It was kind of strange, I was left kissing my wife as my buddy fucked her in the ass. His balls were sliding up and down over my near-flaccid package. She and I were sucking face when he went off in her. By the look on her face and her body movement, I think he gave her an anal orgasm about the same time he had his.

We were laying on our backs recovering when Rita was the first to get her breath and to speak.

"Did I really just take two cocks at once, what was I thinking. It was one amazing "O" though, both of them were special. I think it was because it was with my two favorite men. No other two cocks could make me feel that good."

I wondered if this one time was enough for her, or if this was not going to be the one-time thing I expected it to be. I know that once I cheated, I wanted more of that feeling. This was different, but I still had mixed feelings about the possibility of one or both of them not being able to stop.

We were three fucked up and fucked out humans. I got a towel and cleaned her off.

We had another drink, but we eventually sent him to the guest room, he could not drive, and I think he wanted to get back at Selina for being such a bitch by not coming home. We were tired, and I had to fuck with Rick one last time. You carried her down here, take her back up, and drop off at the master. You get the guest room and don't get any more ideas, it was a great party but it's over. I locked up and joined her in our bed, she is my girl, and I was happy knowing I was the one that got to sleep and live with her.

Rick was gone when we got up. Probably a good idea, it would have been awkward the morning after, but I for one had no regrets.

Our desire to try a swap was left unfulfilled but the threesome and her getting a new cock helped give our sex life a boost. As far as Rick and his wife, maybe it did that for them too. I wondered why she seemed to have a change in her attitude. I did not push him for details when Rick said they were on the mend. Rita and Rick did not quit their flirting, that is just the way it has always been, no more no less. I did not think they would cheat, I don't think they ever did. At the same time, I knew with the special feelings they had for each other, they would not turn down another opportunity to fuck if we all were alright with it.

Even with Rick and his wife on the mend, it was a little uncomfortable when we went out to dinner with them like we used to. I swore I detected they had something they wanted to talk about, but Rita said I was crazy.

Rita and I were having really good sex after the share. But it was not a swap, and even though I did not always get along with Selina, I don't think there is any other couple I would rather swap with. I think Selena and I not always seeing eye to eye added a mystique to our relationship. It's hard to explain, I guess it is a love-hate thing, as I always have wanted to grab her by that big ass of hers and fuck her silly.

We continued to do some things with Rick and Selina, I think she and Rita seemed to become closer. I don't think it had anything to do with them both fucking the same guy, her husband. I hoped that information remained locked in the vault for all of our sakes.

My relationship with Selina probably was about the same. She is what she is, and I let her decide how close she wanted to be with me. I will say it seemed like something seemed to cause her to try to change it. She would talk to me the same, but I swear she was coming on to me as well. I guess if she started both being nice and coming on, it would be harder to explain.

Selina, as I said before, was hot and just plain oozes sex sometimes, she had Hispanic blood in her. That is probably why she is both feisty and so very sexy as well. She had the most beautiful black hair I had ever seen. Unlike Rita, she was short but had a shape most would call voluptuous. Her perfectly proportioned round ass and perfectly shaped ample breasts made her body exceptional.

I eventually realized that the change in her attitude toward me was for real. She was starting to act with me more like Rita acted with Rick. She used to be so jealous, not of Rita and Rick but of my friendship with him. Married guys and gals can be jealous of each other's best friend. I get a little that way when Rita is out shopping with hers and comes home all Happy and Buzzed. I think it reminds us of what our relationship was like before we married and moved in with each other.

Selina all of a sudden was isolating me when we were all together. She would talk about things that a woman might talk about to her husband or a close female friend.

When bringing up their sex life she gave me too much info one time. She and I were left alone when she should not have mentioned it at all. Selina told me that they were getting along better day to day, but the sex they were having was not that good for her. "Our sex is too short, and just not that satisfying, it used to be unbridled, and a little rough. He does not even offer to choke me while he is fucking me. I rarely get orgasms anymore, are you able to give Rita an orgasm every time you eat or fuck her?"

Well, how do you answer that? I tried, "Well all women are not the same when it comes to that I think."

She pressed her body against me, mostly her breasts against my chest, as she moved a hand inside my thigh and slid it up to, and on my junk. I wanted to reach down and remove it right away, but I am a man. She said, "I bet you do better than Rick with this thing, he often just fucks me and rolls over and goes to sleep."

I had nothing, but she said, "I felt something when I pressed against you, then more when my hand just happened to land on your package. Your willy seemed to get excited, even when you're just close to me, Rick's cock rarely does anymore unless I take it out and start sucking it."

She talked like Rick's and my cock's are individuals, although sometimes I think mine is. This was a turning point that was difficult for me to digest. I did not have a response for those types of comments, without giving her the impression that I was responding to her pass.

As time went by she said and made more contact, "You and Rita seem so happy, so much more in love than I remember you when we spent more time together. Have you had counseling, or done something radical that changed your relationship? We have tried different things, like making love in public places. Getting naked on a public trail and making love. It has helped but we are still looking for something more, something radical, something big."

She went directly to my junk through my pants with her hand and held it there. "I bet you are a stud, Rita seems so happy when she talks about your love life. If you ever have any leftover, well you now know where you can get some, with or without Rick's approval."

Now that could not have been more blatant, she propositioned me. But admit it made me hard, and to think about holding on to her butt cheeks and fucking her till she said, uncle.

Selina's comment kind of echoed Rita's thoughts when she complains about our sex and says, "Boy that Rick might be a little less blessed, but he sure can fuck, well, sorry honey, I guess it was because it was our first time."

She says that referring to the threesome with Rick. I thought maybe I figured it out, but then told myself it couldn't be. Could Rick have mentioned or in some way had given away our threesome when they were on the outs? I could not imagine him telling her about it, but maybe she had some other reasons to be suspicious. Rita and Selina did some shopping, and that usually includes cocktails. But tell her what she did with Rick? No way!

We had a picnic with them once at the State Park. We decided to pick a trail for a hike. I left it up to Rick, it was like he knew what was my least favorite trail, and Rick picked it, and Rita added that she wanted to go on that one as well. I was suspicious, it was the first time I felt out of the loop. Selina was quickly on my arm, she was going with me.

Not much was said other than that we would meet back at the car. We were not on the trail very long when Selina had to pee. I turned and she went behind some bushes. When she said, "It's OK to look now I am done."

I looked, and I did what they call a double take. She was the first woman I encountered that had to get naked to pee in the woods. I was speechless, and she was giggling. She walked over to me and said, "I have seen you checking me out, I know you like my ass, Rita told me you do. It's just the two of us, (then took my hand and put it on her ass) and said, "Go ahead, feel it and my breasts, nobody will know."

So there I was, My God! She looked hot. I felt like I was in one of those animations where the Devil was on one shoulder, and an Angel on the other telling me not to. I did not listen to either one of them, I listened to little Willy in my pants. She pulled my shirt off, but I did not let her get to my shorts. I placated her by grabbing her ass and pulling her against me. Her bare breasts were pressed against my chest. She tried again with my shorts and ended up with a hand down the front and holding my growing cock.

I finally spoke, I did not want to say or do anything that would impede the progress she and I had made in our mostly casual relationship. First I pulled her hand out. "You want a little excitement, I understand that but Rick and I have been buddies a long time. I will go as far as some touchy-feely, but stay above my belt. Contact with it is more likely to cause me to lose control, and I am not fucking my buddy's wife behind his back."

I was in pain, I wanted to bend her over and fuck her so bad. Cupping her breasts and sucking on her

nipples was pleasing to both of us. She grabbed a tree and bent over to stick her ass out. Well, that exceeded my manly limits, I pulled down my shorts, and I had my knob against her opening when I heard the rustle of someone coming. We retreated behind a tree to see a couple walk past our abandoned clothes and laugh as he grabbed her ass. We started something.

It was my chance to think, and I told her we better go. She, "Oh No Hal! Don't leave me like this, if I can't have your cock, at least give me some fingers. (as she said that she put two fingers in her vagina and put them in her mouth.) I really think you would like the taste, Rick does?

Well, I was not going to eat her out either, I wanted her to dress and get back on the trail. I looked her in the eyes and the look she gave me was different than any she ever gave me before. I threw my shirt over a stump and sat her down on it. I then started fingering her, I finger fucked her. She managed to get my hard cock in her mouth. I had not done that kind of messing around in years.

Fingering becomes something only done as foreplay as you get older. You are either rejected or fucked. I knew I was not likely going to be able to give her a good orgasm if any at all. I did have her serious attention as far as my cock went. I warned her of my event, and she opted to take it, I was not surprised. I have to admit, even though I let Rick and Rita do their thing, the daringness of this made it a special blow job. That was the end of our mutual aid. I helped her up and wrapped my arms around her and held her firmly against me. I accepted her tongue even though it had been coated with my cum.

She said, "That was nice, but I still want to fuck you."

So did I, but I left that statement go without a comment.

She dressed and we got on our way.

We got back first and we were on the longer trail. We talked a little when they got back and got in our cars and left. Rita was quick to confess, "I can't be dishonest, I sucked Rick's cock. It was not his idea, I forced the issue. Did you guys argue as usual, or 'bond' like Rick and I while you were alone in the woods?"

The wording of her question challenged me to come up with an equally vague answer.

"Well you know I like her ass, I caught a glimpse of it still bare when she had to pee. Let's just say we both lost some of our control, but soon came to our senses."

I felt like that answer was not a confession or denial. I should have been a politician. I did not push her to see if she fucked Rick, nor did she volunteer any more information about their hike. It was clear that all of us were disheveled beyond what we would be from a hike.

I had a feeling that something more was brewing, I knew at least the girls conspired on the hike incident. I think maybe Rita expected a more detailed confession from me. I don't trust women not to conspire against their men.

It did not take me long to find out, it was right one night at their house we were having some drinks, well probably too many drinks. They invited us into their hot tub. We had no advance warning so we had no suits with us. Selina said they could loan us some, but that bikinis need to be sized more than trunks. Not sure that was true, as Selina's would just cover more of Rita's ass.

Selina made the comment, from what I can see, and have heard, Hal might have trouble finding room in Rick's trunks. That was another puzzling statement made by her, it was a confession that what we did on the hike included at least some nudity. Then she took things further when she questioned if we really needed them, and mentioned that they go in nude all the time, it's private there, and none of us have anything that the others have not seen.

That was when things might have been more clear if I would have picked up on it. Rick took the ball on that one. "What the hell, why do we need suits, we have known each other for years. We took that vacation several years ago when the girls had their tops off at the beach. Both Rita and Rick admitted to some interaction with the other's spouse on our recent hike, I will just let it go at that."

Well, a few drinks later the idea seemed to take hold in all three of us. The next thing I knew we were three drunk horny people undressing at their hot tub. Rick and Rita were not nearly as interested in seeing what each other looked like nude like Selina and I were. We had less carnal knowledge than Rick and Rita had of each other. I was a little excited and hard when I pulled off my jockeys. I found out quickly that I was hard, as my cock was Selina's complete focus of attention.

No one was in a hurry to get in the tub and lose the view, it was still new to all of us. We had a full moon, and our nude girls looked fabulous in that light. We were both lucky to have women that were so beautiful. Selina's body was even better than I remembered. The moonlight makes a naked woman look even sexier. That ass of Selina's is world-class, the bald pussy between it was not as visible, I had not seen much of it on our little trist, but she did her best to show it to me.

Selina deliberately had let her clothes drop to the tile surrounding the tub when she undressed, women are usually more careful with the type of clothes she had on. This allowed her to lean over as she gathered them up in no hurry. Who did she have her ass and pussy pointed to, well me of course. I had the urge to kneel and eat her out as I held her ass cheeks. Or grab them and shove my cock inside her bald pussy. She and I had already had more than just foreplay on the hike. Her breast I had seen and felt up before. They were hanging down below her and the thought went through my mind of how they felt, and I wanted to cup one in each hand and fuck her her doggie.

Even though Rita's body was a little more familiar to Rick, she still did her best to give him a view of her pussy as well. This and the trail incident convinced me I was not in on what was happening at the hot tub either. Rick was close to Rita, and Selina was staying close to me. She let me help her into the hot tub, as Rick helped Rita.

We got in the tub and were passing a bottle around, I was not sure what the occasion was but was about to find out. I found out why me and Selina were seated by each other as were Rick and Rita. The girls started giggling at one point, it was clear they were more buzzed than us. I noticed Rick and Rita being so close and a little handsy and did it in front of me and Selina. I had not seen that since the night we shared her. It was more confusing that it was in front of Selina, if something was not planned she would have been pissed.

Then I felt Selina's hand on my junk and knew that again, at least the girls had a plan. You could not see well under the water, but you knew where she was going with her hand by following her arm. She did not waste time, she went right to ground zero. She looked impressed with the feel of it, the warm water must have not caused me any difficulty with my erection.

I think they were sending signals, as Selina came in for a kiss at the same time Rick started sucking my wife's tongue. My dick and balls were getting a workout, so being just drunk enough to go with the flow. I used my hands to explore her body again, it's not like I did not enjoy it the first time. Then there was Rick and my wife, if she sucked his dick on the trail without fucking him, I am surprised. But I was sure was going to know if she could get away with it. So I did not hold back much either, I felt up her breasts, then worked my way down to finger her.

Things were getting hot and heavy in more ways than one. Eventually, we all had to get up out of the water for a break from all of it. Booze and too much time in the tub is not good in the first place. So we were then sitting up on the side with the jets off and were showing more, or covering less. I made no effort to hide my package, I guess I wanted to remind at least my wife and buddy that it was the biggest cock there. We could also talk then as the tub was turned off. We sat there in the Moonlight as our drinking continued.

Our conversations were no longer as private. Selina tends to get loud while drinking anyway. She told me "I can see and feel that the cock I did not think could possibly be that big in the past, actually is. Both Rick and Rita told me about it before I sucked it on the hike. He told me that he was not sure I would like one that big inside me. Well, now that I have felt it and seen it hard, I sure would like to try it."

Well all of us heard at least some of that, but no one said anything, so I finally did. "I feel like I have not been in on something for a while now, and I mean even before this evening. It's time to show your cards to me."

Selina took that one, "Well Rita had one too many Martinis when she took me out to try to help Rick and me with our problem. She gets loose-lipped on them as I am sure you know, and we talked about our spouse's cocks, and how well they used them. A slip of the tongue made me think she knew a little too much about Ricks. She talked a little about what you guys have done with an unnamed guy to spice things up. So I put two and two together and then I pressured Rick. I got him both drunk and worked up. I did not tell him what I thought I knew, and then he told me a similar story about what gave you guys a boost.