All Comments on 'Wife Finds Young Cock at a Party'

by EroticSearcher

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhino3 months ago

Another idiotic husband and a slag for a wife

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey3 months ago

Very hot! I loved it 5 stars. My wife is a Hotwife and has done similar and I loved it! Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Really? Another cuck that is hell bent on being married to a slut, a titless one at that.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A dumb husband and a cheating wife and young guy.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Questions? Really? About what? Stupidity?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Unless the next chapter is about your ex-wife... you lose

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Love blow jobs, when is your wife available?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nice, it should be a good start if you’re a voyeur. If the men don’t know you know they’ll just assume she cheats and you can watch lots of them enjoy her. Who doesn’t love a cocksucker.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

And a cuck is born?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nice. I remember watching my wife disappear from a party with another guy for a bit. She returned and had a bit of cum in her hair. I laughed and told her that if she is going to suck a dick at a party, she needs to make sure to swallow everything.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

great first story. Please continue

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

some stories just seem to give off a vibe of being based in reality. I think this is one. I hope there are more from this couple.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

a few years back I witnessed my next door neighbor's wife, Donna, lead another neighbor away from our annual street BBQ. I followed as she pulled him back behind her house. I went upstairs in my house and left the light off in the bathroom that overlooked their backyard. I got to watch her perform all sorts of naughty things that night. I even heard her beg him to "stick that fucking dick up my ass!"

Rob_RoyaleRob_Royale3 months ago

A very good first effort. Don't let the comments get you down.

lc69hunterlc69hunter3 months ago

The sexually insecure little boys have already weighed in anonymously on this story, name calling because it makes them feel better about themselves. Ignore them and keep writing

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Yep just another pathetic wimp cuck writing about a cunt whore and eunuch cuckboy. Icecuck loves it. It must be bad 1☆

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Obviously true! Good man! Thanks for sharing! Obviously you don't need to be a great author to tell a true story but take no notice of the insecure detractors who all have wives no one else would want!!

Keep telling us what else she gets upto but don't make the mistake of embellishing it with untruths!! We can tell! Especially those of us who also have hotwives!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This little Sissy boy whimp story is so ridiculous that in real life.If it never happened with a real man who's the husband. You see, your wife was obviously very gorgeous.Spending way too much time with a single male and you allow it to drink and get drunk with them and dance with them.And you don't put a stop 22 wait back in the beginning.You would be just like ic69hunter, a little beta bitch boy who tries to come off like a secure man,when in reality, he/she is just too scared to put the stop on their wife acting like a cheap slut/whore.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

I'm sorry that she doesn't love you that much. That's a hard situation to be in, and does mess with your head and heart. Good luck to you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous