Wife Gets Blacked For Husband Ch. 04

Story Info
Charlotte becomes more submissive to Izaak.
11.3k words
4.62
52.4k
111

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 09/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,323 Followers

Wife Gets Blacked For Husband Ch. 04

Charlotte

Charlottes eyes flickered as she slowly woke up, as her eyes adjusted to the light, she remembered that she was back in her proper bedroom. She hadn't slept in there for a full month since Izaak moved in, she found it strangely comforting being back in that bed.

She lifted a hand to brush her hair out of her face, only to remember that Izaak had it cut short and died.

I suppose this is easier to manage, Charlotte thought to herself as she ran her fingers through her shorter hair.

"Hmm." She heard Izaak groan a little from beside her.

His big, muscular arm was wrapped around Charlottes waist, his dark skin looked so inviting to Charlotte that she lightly traced her fingertips up and down his forearm.

He's such a beautiful man, Charlotte thought to herself as he cuddled in close to her.

The longer she lay there, feeling the muscles on his arm the more turned on she found herself getting.

His heavy breathing behind her, his firm, naked body pressed against hers. Then, she felt his hard cock twitch against her bare arse.

Without even realising it Charlotte started to rub her arse against his hard cock, pressing herself against him and getting even wetter.

God his cock is so big, Charlotte thought as she rubbed herself against it.

"Trying to get me horny?" She suddenly heard Izaak whisper and Charlotte realised she had woken him up.

"S-sorry." Charlotte replied, feeling embarrassed from her actions.

"Don't be sorry," He replied, "No better way to start the day than a blowjob."

Oh god, fuck it, Charlotte thought.

She smiled to herself and turned her body around so she was facing Izaak. His beautiful face was just inches from hers.

For a few moments she stared into his dark brown eyes, she looked at his thick, delicate lips as he just stared back at her.

She found herself in a loving embrace with this black man.

The longer she stared at him, the more Charlotte had an urge to lean in and kiss him. However, she already felt guilty for sharing a bed with him, she wasn't ready to kiss him.

Instead, to stop herself, she pressed her palm against his chiselled chest and gave him a smile as he rolled onto his back.

When the sheets fell off him Charlotte just marvelled at his perfect body, her pale white hand against his black skin gave an amazing complexion that Charlotte got even more turned on by.

When her eyes went down and landed on his hard, black cock she felt her mouth fill with drool.

Without saying a word, she just lowered herself down the bed and in between his legs. Once she was on her knees and inches from his hard cock, she took it into her hands and held him, feeling his warmth and his girth.

She gently stroked his meat up and down, staring at his skin as it moved with her hand and the slight glisten of his precum coming from the head.

Charlotte went to move her hair back but again remembered that it was now cut short.

With one last look up and smile to Izaak, Charlotte opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around his thick, black cock.

"Good girl." Izaak moaned when he felt the warmth of her mouth around his dick.

Charlotte had gotten so used to having this cock in her mouth in the last month. At least once a day she would suck his dick and she knew exactly what he liked.

She ran her wet tongue all around the head of his cock, circling it slowly and seductively, knowing to start slow before sucking him properly.

Charlotte was savouring having this amazing cock in her mouth as she flicked the head from top to bottom, spreading her spit around but tasting his precum at the same time.

She kept her lips tightly wrapped just passed the head as she put all of her focus on the work she was doing with her tongue.

"You're getting good at that." Izaak complimented her with a little moan.

"Mmmm." Charlotte moaned back in reply.

Her eyes were closed as she just wanted to purely focus on the majestic dick in between her lips.

She would keep massaging the head with her tongue for a while before she started to take him deeper into her mouth. Opening her lips slightly she moved her head down and felt the warmth of his cock delve deeper.

Then she pressed her now wet lips tightly against his cock and pulled back, dragging her spit along with her lips until she reached the head where she circling with her tongue once again.

She did this time and time again, slowly taking him a little deeper into her mouth. It felt like nothing else in the world mattered at that moment other than Izaak's cock.

Charlotte was steadily moving her mouth up and down his cock, taking just over half of his shaft into her mouth.

After a few minutes of that, Izaak's cock was covered in spit that was pouring past Charlotte's lips and down his shaft and onto his smooth balls.

Then Charlotte opened her mouth wider yet again and ever so slowly worked her head down. Without being pressured, she took her time going deeper and deeper and deeper.

His thick, black cock pressed down her throat which tightly wrapped around it as she kept pushing herself. Charlotte managed to suppress her urge to gag as she kept going deeper.

Then, she felt his balls press against her chin and Charlotte knew she had taken his entire cock.

"Fuuuuuucckk." Izaak grunted and Charlotte's pussy twitched knowing she was giving him this pleasure.

"Glllgg..." Charlotte moaned as she held his cock fully inside her throat.

She held him as long as she could before she started to lose air, then when she pulled back, she gasped and felt a trail of spit go from her lips and chin to his cock.

"I love this cock." Charlotte said as she grabbed it and wanked him a little faster, spreading her mass amount of spit around.

She looked up at Izaak and just smiled at him with spit around her lips.

"Get back onto my cock now you sexy little slut." He ordered.

"Yes sir." Charlotte replied with a grin.

In a second Charlotte had her lips wrapped around his black shaft and was bobbing up and down like a porn star.

Faster and faster Charlotte sucked his big, black cock and moaned constantly, loving having him down her throat.

Every time Izaak moaned because of her, Charlotte's pussy twitched with excitement.

"I'm going to cum soon slut, you better not miss a fucking drop." Izaak warned.

"Mmmm!" Charlotte moaned back, knowing there was no chance she would waste his delicious cum.

"Fuuuuuckk!" Izaak grunted and Charlotte felt the first shot of his thick, delicious, warm cum hit her throat.

More and more of his cum filled her mouth and Charlotte swallowed down every last drop and loved every moment of it. She really had come to love being his cocksucking slut.

She never let up on sucking his cock until his balls were well and truly drained.

"Thanks for that," Izaak said and sat up, his thick cock falling from Charlottes mouth, "I'm going for a shower. You start breakfast."

"Yes sir," Charlotte replied and wiped her mouth, she looked up at his amazing, ebony body as he stood up, "Thank you, sir."

"You're welcome slut." Izaak said with a smile and walked out of the room.

"Izaak?!" Charlotte shouted just as he left.

"What?" He replied and stuck his head back around the corner.

"Can I... erm, can I cum please?" She asked him, she was so fucking horny and her pussy was drenched after swallowing his cum.

When she asked that Izaak let out a little chuckle and a smile.

"Hmm, not yet." He replied.

Charlotte was gutted by his denial and she could see on his face that he was waiting to see her reaction.

"Yes, sir." She replied, feeling like she had to obey his order, as hard as that would be.

He gave another smile and then disappeared back down the hall.

I don't understand what is happening, Charlotte thought to herself as the taste of Izaak's cum lingered in her mouth, Am I enjoying this?

Giving her head a shake, Charlotte got up and put her dressing gown on then went downstairs to start cooking.

It was about half an hour later when Izaak came down in just his boxers, Charlotte couldn't take her eyes off his chiselled body as he walked. He grabbed the breakfast and sat down at the dining table, he gave his thigh a light tap and Charlotte knew exactly what he meant.

She happily walked over to the man she once considered her captor and sat down on his strong thigh's. As she as her skin touched his, her pussy twitched in excitement.

Charlotte sat in silence as Izaak ate his breakfast with his big, strong arms around her.

When he was finished, Charlotte took his plate away and washed it and heard Izaak going upstairs.

When she went up and saw him fully dressed, Charlotte was disappointed that he obviously wasn't planning on having sex with her.

"What are you doing today?" Charlotte asked him from the doorway.

"I'm seeing some of the boys, Michelle is coming to give you a makeover." Izak told her.

Charlotte hadn't seen Michelle for a week or so, she thought back to their few days together and how Michelle made it very clear that she wanted to fuck Charlotte.

"W-what kind of makeover?" Charlotte asked, a bit worried that they are changing how she looks a lot.

"You'll see," Izaak said and then walked up to Charlotte with a smile, "Kiss me goodbye." He ordered.

As she looked up at this big, black man that she has had sex with so many times, she still couldn't bring herself to kiss him.

"I... I can't, I'm sorry." She said, fearful of getting punished.

"Hmmm, disappointing." Izaak said and then marched past her without saying a goodbye.

She listened to him go down the stairs and out the front door, his lack of anger actually made Charlotte more afraid, worried about disappointing him.

After he left, Charlotte took a shower and got dressed as she waited for Michelle to come over. It was around midday when she finally arrived, no knock on the door, she just let herself in.

"Hi Charlotte, long time no see." Michelle said with a smile on her face.

Charlotte had forgotten what a natural beauty Michelle was, her dark complexion made her face look young and not requiring makeup. Her hair was still jet black that fell just below her shoulders and she wore a short black skirt and a black t-shirt that hugged her slim figure amazingly.

"Hi, how are you?" Charlotte replied awkwardly, not knowing how to interact with this person.

"Good," Michelle said with a smile and pulled Charlotte in for a hug, "I see you're still dressing like a prude even after our shopping trip."

"I... I thought I look nice." Charlotte said and hung her head in embarrassment.

"Nice isn't hot," Michelle said with a smile, "Come on, let's go to your room."

Michelle's soft fingers interlocked with Charlotte and led her upstairs. It was strange for Charlotte, last time she saw Michelle she felt like a prisoner and that Michelle was helping to, in her own words, "Break her". Whereas now, Charlotte has started to embrace this year, rather than spend the year fighting it, she has chosen to try and find some enjoyment.

With that, Michelle seems to be a nicer person.

When they got to Charlotte's room Michelle let go of her hand and opened the wardrobe.

"This is why Izaak called me in," Michelle said with a laugh, "He's great with owning people but knows nothing about fashion."

Charlotte watched silently as Michelle grabbed as many of her normal clothes as she could and threw them onto the bed. After that handful, she grabbed the rest and threw them onto the bed.

"Get a bin bag will you." Michelle then said as she opened the door to Charlottes shoes.

"Are you throwing them all away?" Charlotte asked in shock, knowing over the years she had spent a lot of money on clothes.

"All except for the ones I got you," Michelle said without stopping gathering Charlotte's clothes, "Now go get a bin bag."

Charlotte knew better than to argue, she was grateful that Michelle and Izaak had spent so much money on her new clothes, she just worried that everything she owned would be slutty.

She went downstairs to get a bin bag and brought it back up to see that Michelle had put all of her shoes that weren't high heels onto the bed as well.

"Good, put everything in the bin bags." Michelle told her.

Although she didn't want to, Charlotte packed all of her clothes and her shoes into the bin bags until all that was left was her new, slutty clothes that Michelle had picked out for her.

"Now, take off the prude clothes you're wearing." Michelle ordered.

"N-now?" Charlotte asked.

"I've already seen you naked, sucking cock and getting fucked, there's nothing to hide." Michelle said with a laugh.

I guess she's right, Charlotte thought.

She took off her t-shirt and jeans and put them into the bin bag. As per her previous orders she never wore a thong but still had on a black bra.

"You're so fucking hot," Michelle said, her eyes all over Charlotte's body, "I can't wait until Izaak lets me use you."

As much as Charlotte wanted to deny it, she was still incredibly horny from the morning with Izaak and almost wished that Michelle would make her cum.

Charlotte put all of her clothes into the bin bags and then put it onto the floor.

"Now, get onto the bed and spread your legs." Michelle ordered.

"What?" Charlotte asked, confused as Michelle had just said she wasn't allowed to have sex with her.

"Do as you're told, slut." Michelle ordered in a firmer tone.

Her submissiveness kicked in and Charlotte lay on the bed and spread her legs, exposing her bare pussy to this beautiful black woman.

Without saying a word, Charlotte stared at Michelle as she moved to her side, her soft, dark fingers started to trace up and down Charlotte's smooth thigh.

Oh god, is this really happening? Charlotte thought as Michelle's fingertips grew closer and closer to her needy pussy, Do I really want to have sex with a woman?

"Mmmm." Charlotte accidentally moaned and gasped when Michelle's fingertips started to trace her smooth pussy lips.

Charlotte stared into Michelle's beautiful eyes as her fingers circled her wet hole, just about missing and teasing her throbbing clit.

"Seems you're already horny and wet for me." Michelle said with a smile, still tracing Charlotte's pussy.

"Y-yes, Miss." Charlotte replied, letting out another moan.

Please make me cum, Charlotte begged in her head.

As she lay there, completely exposed to this black woman who was teasing her soaking wet pussy, Charlotte let out quiet little moans, never breaking eye contact stood next to her. She felt so submissive, so slutty for this black woman.

"Do you want me to finger your white cunt?" Michelle asked in a soft, delicate tone.

"Yes." Charlotte instantly replied, surprising herself with her eagerness.

A single dark finger spread Charlotte's wet pussy juices around her lips, each time she touched her hole Charlotte let out a little gasp.

Her finger then pressed at the bottom of her pussy and ran all the way up the slit and flicked across her clit.

"Ooooh god," Charlotte moaned loudly and stared at Michelle, "Please, please make me cum."

"Hmmm." Michelle hummed with a giant grin.

Then, ever so slowly, Michelle's index finger pushed knuckle deep inside Charlotte's desperate, dripping wet pussy.

"Yyyyyeesss." Charlotte moaned and arched her back, the excitement of being fingered by another woman sending her over the edge.

"Do you like me fingering you?" Michelle whispered, curling her finger and pressing it against her G-spot.

"Yes!" Charlotte moaned at the pure pleasure she was receiving.

Then as fast as the finger went in, Michelle pulled it back out.

"No, don't stop, please." Charlotte begged, not caring how desperate she sounded.

Without replying, Michelle pushed her finger to Charlotte's lips and she happily opened her mouth and sucked on the wet, dark finger.

"That's enough for you." Michelle said and pulled her finger back.

"What?" Charlotte asked, desperate to cum.

"Get dressed, we're going out." Michelle said and walked downstairs.

I'm so fucking horny!! Charlotte moaned in her head but she knew not to disobey any orders.

Horny as fuck, Charlotte looked threw the only clothes she had left, all of which left little to the imagination.

She put on a short leather skirt, a white blouse that only buttoned up half way and showed a lot of her cleavage. Finally, she grabbed the lowest high heels she had left, a black pair that she put on and went downstairs.

"Now that is much better," Michelle said when she saw Charlotte, "You look fucking hot!"

Charlotte blushed from the compliments, she turned and saw herself in the mirror, To be fair, I do look kind of hot, Charlotte thought, growing to like her new hair and clothes.

"Right then, let's get going, I'll drive." Michelle said.

"Where are we going?" Charlotte asked when she sat in the passenger seat, realising that this short a skirt meant her bare arse was on the seat.

"You're a bit pale, so we're getting you a spray tan." Michelle told her and started the car.

"Oh right, okay." Charlotte replied, not expecting that. If anything, she kind of liked the idea of having a tan.

As they drove Charlotte tried to keep pulling her skirt down but it instantly came back up.

"So, how have you been?" Michelle asked as she drove.

"Erm, good." Charlotte replied to her.

When she first met Michelle, she hated everything that was happening to her, but she felt like a different woman now, she felt almost, happy.

"You seem good." Michelle said with a smile, "I think black cock agrees with you."

Charlotte burst out in laughter to that, wondering if her sudden amazing sex life had something to do with her happiness.

"I mean, Izaak isn't as bad as I initially thought." Charlotte told her.

"He'll treat you great, as long as you do as you're told." Michelle told her.

"Well, I'm trying." Charlotte told her, actually enjoying her time with Michelle.

They eventually pulled up near to the tanning salon and they both got out of the car. It was only a few minutes' walk, but Charlotte caught multiple men staring and eyeing her up.

Although a few months ago she would've hated such a thing, she found herself getting more turned on knowing that these men are checking her out. It was actually giving her more confidence.

"Hello." The woman behind the till at the tanning salon said.

"Hi, we are getting this one a spray on tan please." Michelle spoke for Charlotte.

"No problem, how dark are you thinking?" The woman asked.

"Darkest you have." Michelle told her and surprised Charlotte, thinking she was just getting a light tan.

"Perfect, come with me please." The woman said and Charlotte followed her.

A few minutes later she stepped into the stall and Charlotte waited for her spray on tan to start, the whole time wondering quiet how dark it will be.

The spraying started and Charlotte stood perfectly still. Not long later she put her slutty clothes back on and stepped out.

"Now, it will keep getting darker over the next few hours. Any issues just call in." The woman said.

Charlotte looked in the mirror and thought it didn't look that dark, but she knew by the end of the day she could be really dark.

"Great, let's go." Michelle said and took Charlotte's hand.

Walking down the street, hand in hand with another woman Charlotte felt a little self-conscious, but she weirdly liked it.

When they got back into car Charlotte wondered where they were going next, but instantly Michelle reached across, gripped Charlottes bare thighs and spread her legs and in a second her finger was back, knuckle deep in her still soaked pussy.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,323 Followers