Wife Gets Blacked For Husband Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooooh god, what're you doing?" Charlotte moaned in shock and pleasure.

"Just making sure you're still a horny little slut." Michelle whispered to her as she furiously fingered Charlotte's drenched pussy.

"Fuck... fuck.... Fuck...." Charlotte moaned as her fingers pumped in and out of her pussy.

"Enough." Michelle then said and pulled her soaking wet fingers out.

"No, please don't stop!" Charlotte moaned, not caring that they were in a car park.

"Shhh." Michelle whispered and pushed her wet fingers into Charlotte's mouth who instinctively sucked them clean.

After that, Michelle started the car and started to drive, but all Charlotte could think about was how horny she was.

"Put your hand up my skirt." Michelle then said in a flat tone.

"What?" Charlotte asked, wondering if she heard wrong, but then she looked down and saw Michelle had spread her legs whilst driving.

"Put your hand up my skirt and finger me." Michelle then said in a firmer voice.

"I though... I thought we weren't allowed?" Charlotte asked, although she couldn't believe she didn't say that she didn't want to.

"I'm not allowed to fuck you, there's nothing saying you can't finger me." Michelle then said with a smile, "You've never fingered another woman before, have you?"

"N-no." Charlotte whispered, now wondering what it would be like.

"Well, as I drive," Michelle said, "I want you to finger me, nice and slow, don't make me cum."

"O-okay." Charlotte stuttered out.

Okay?! She thought to herself, Am I happy to do this?!

She looked at Michelle's toned, beautiful thighs. When she reached across, she couldn't believe how soft her skin felt and found herself wanting to please this amazing woman more.

When her hand slowly went up Michelle's dark thigh, she was shocked again to realise Michelle had no underwear on and her fingers touched her already wet pussy.

Charlotte looked at Michelle's face who was focusing on driving. Her index finger traced Michelle's wet hole, until she got the bravery to slowly push her finger deeper and deeper inside of her.

Her pussy was warm and soaking wet, Charlotte could feel it tightly wrapped around her finger until she eventually got knuckle deep into the black woman.

I can't believe I'm fingering a woman. Charlotte thought.

"How does it feel." Michelle asked.

"Warm.... Wet." Charlotte replied, holding her finger perfectly still inside of her.

"That's because of you," Michelle whispered, "Looking at your sexy body has me so fucking horny."

Oh god, this is crazy! Charlotte thought.

She found herself feeling a need to please Michelle, thinking of what she likes, Charlotte curled her finger and attempted to find her G-spot. Then, she slowly started to move her finger in and out of Michelle's wet, tight, black pussy.

"There you go." Michelle whispered, a hint of a moan in her voice.

"Is that okay?" Charlotte asked as she slowly fingered Michelle.

God she's so tight, so wet, I wish she was fingering me! Charlotte thought as she fingered Michelle a little faster.

"Mmmm you're good." Michelle moaned.

"Good." Charlotte whispered back.

Her single finger was sliding in and out of Michelle's tight pussy and pressed against her G-spot over and over.

Charlotte started to really get into fingering Michelle, the feel of her pussy clenching around her turned her on in ways she's never experienced before.

"Oh yeah, just like that, finger my black cunt you little slut." Michelle moaned.

"You're so wet." Charlotte said as she pumped her finger in and out of Michelle's pussy, finding herself more and more turned on.

"Fuck, stop!" Michelle quickly moaned out and Charlotte instantly pulled her finger out.

"What's wrong?" Charlotte asked, worried she had done something wrong.

"Nothing, I just nearly came." Michelle said with a little pant.

"Is that bad?" Charlotte asked, wanting to see what it was like to make another woman cum.

"Not at all," Michelle replied, "But you aren't allowed to make me cum, yet."

"Oh, okay." Charlotte replied and sat back, she looked at her wet finger and had an urge to suck on it, however she felt too embarrassed to do so, instead she whipped it onto her thigh.

They eventually got back to Charlotte's house.

"Right, I'll see you in a few days." Michelle said.

"You... don't want to come inside?" Charlotte asked, actually wanting to pleasure this black woman.

"I would love to," Michelle said and smiled, "But not yet."

"Okay, see you soon." Charlotte said and got out of the car disappointed.

When she got inside, she realised that Izaak was still out and didn't know what to do with herself.

As the hours went on Charlotte started to notice the darkness in her skin. By 6pm she looked at herself in the full-length mirror.

Her skin was more tanned than it had ever been in her life, she looked as though she just got back from a month-long holiday in the sun.

Her skin, mixed with her slutty outfit, Charlotte found herself actually very attractive and liked her new look.

As she was looking at herself in the mirror Izaak came through the front door.

"Wow, don't you look hot." He said with a smile as he saw her.

"Thank you." Charlotte said and blushed again at the compliment.

She looked at Izaak who was undressing her with his eyes, she desperately wanted him to just pick her up and take her, to feel his big cock inside of her.

"You should get started on dinner." Her said and then walked into the living room.

He's not going to fuck me? Charlotte thought to herself, her desperate pussy disappointed yet again.

She went into the kitchen and started to cook dinner. Charlotte almost laughed to herself when she realised, she was pretty much back to her usual house wife ways, except instead of her husband, it was Izaak.

When she thought that, for a moment she felt guilty. Guilty for finding some pleasure in the situation that was thrust upon her.

He's the one that got me in this situation, she then argued to herself, it's not my fault that I actually like it.

When she brought the two dinner plates into the dining room, Charlotte actually smiled when she saw Izaak, realising how happy she actually was.

When she put the plate down Charlotte half expected to sit on Izaak's lap again, however she did think it would be difficult to eat like that.

"You can sit on the chair whilst we eat." Izaak told her, as though he could read her mind.

"Thank you." Charlotte replied.

She sat down next to Izaak as they ate together, as if they were an actual couple.

"How was your day with Michelle?" Izaak asked between bites.

"It was good." Charlotte replied.

"Good, she told me you fingered her?" Izaak asked, as though this were normal dinner talk.

"Erm, yes," Charlotte replied and felt her cheeks burn red with embarrassment, "Is that okay?"

"Of course, Michelle knows the rules," Izaak said much to Charlotte's relief, "Did you like it?"

"Oh, erm, I... I guess." Charlotte replied, feeling even more embarrassed.

"You liked fingering her tight, wet, black cunt?" Izaak asked, each word seemingly turning Charlotte on more.

"Y-yes sir. I did." Charlotte admitted.

"Good girl." Izaak replied.

The rest of their meal was eaten in silence, Charlotte would look up at Izaak every now and again, wondering if he was finally going to fuck her that night.

When they eventually finished Charlotte took the plates away and cleaned them, as she was washing them in the sink, she felt a strong hand grab her arse cheek underneath her short skirt.

"We're going for a shower now." Izaak whispered into her ear.

"Mmm, yes sir." Charlotte happily replied as he squeezed her arse.

She quickly put the clean plates down and followed Izaak upstairs and into their bathroom.

"Undress me." He ordered.

Charlotte ripped his shirt off, then got onto her knees and undid his jeans. She wrapped her fingers around his waist band and pulled them to the ground, unleashing his big, hard, black cock.

As soon as she saw it her mouth started to water at the thought of having it inside of her.

"Not yet," Izaak said with a laugh, "Get undressed."

Without taking her eyes from his cock, Charlotte stood up and took off her slutty clothes in front of him until they were both completely naked.

Izaak turned the shower on and once it was hot, he stepped in, quickly followed by Charlotte.

"Wash me." He said and handed her the bottle of shower gel.

"Yes sir." Charlotte replied.

As she poured the gel onto her hands and then proceeded to rub it into his firm, hard chest, Charlotte was getting even more turned on. With every inch of his dark skin she rubbed, she pictured his big cock fucking her pussy.

She spread the gel all over his body and finally landed on his giant, hard cock. She gripped it hard with her right hand and gasped, always amazed at how hard is meat got.

Charlotte started to stroke his thick cock up and down, spreading the shower gel as she wanked his cock.

He's so big, so fucking perfect, Charlotte thought as she wanked his dick.

"Enough of that," Izaak said, "Do the rest."

Charlotte didn't reply, instead she started to spread the gel around his big, shaved balls. Then she spread it around his arse cheeks and down his legs, in the process her short hair got soaked by the shower.

"Okay, your turn." Izaak said.

Charlotte jumped up with joy, pure excitement to feel his hands over her petite, toned body.

Izaak started rubbing his big, black hands around Charlotte's chest. He grabbed and squeezed her stiff nipples as he rubbed her.

"Oooh god." Charlotte moaned just from his touch.

His hands went behind her back and rubbed her all over, as he did this his body slightly pressed against hers.

The steam coming from the shower just made Charlotte's head wilder and hornier. His hands were rubbing all down her back, until he finally reached her arse, which he cupped and pulled her closer so his big, hard cock pressed against her stomach.

"Oh god, Izaak." Charlotte moaned.

Izaak kept a firm grip on her arse cheeks as he held her body on his, their faces were only an inch or so apart.

"Oh god... please...." Charlotte moaned out, feeling herself getting completely and utterly lost in her lust.

Her nipples rubbing against him, his giant fucking cock pressing against her, she wanted to jump up and take his entire cock in her pussy right there and then.

Charlotte's breathing grew heavy as her chest heaved up and down against Izaak's hard body.

As they stared into each other's eyes, Izaak moved forward to place his lips against Charlotte's. But she suddenly moved her head to the side and stopped it.

"I... I'm sorry." She whispered, unable to look at him.

"Hmmm," Izaak said and took a step away from her, as he moved around her Charlotte turned to face him. In a second, Charlotte felt his fingers grip her throat and push and hold her against the wet tiled wall, "You dirty little slut." He said to her.

Charlotte felt his right hand move to her thighs and she willingly spread them wide as she was held up against the wall from his choking.

"Fuuuckk!" Charlotte moaned as two of his big, black fingers pushed inside of her desperate cunt.

His choking just seemed to enhance her pleasure, her slight lack of air and his dominance over her making her pussy clench around his fingers.

"You like that you little slut?" Izaak asked.

He remained at arm's length as he choked and fingered Charlotte against the wall, the hot water from the shower pouring onto his amazing body.

"Yyyeess." Charlotte croaked through his choking in pure pleasure.

"You liked getting fingered by a big, black man like the cheating whore you are?" Izaak asked her.

Charlotte had never considered what she had been doing as cheating, since it was forced upon her, even if she did enjoy most of it.

His thick fingers pumped in and out of Charlottes desperate, soaked pussy and her moaning grew and grew.

"Say it you dirty little white slut!" Izaak ordered.

"I like it!" Charlotte moaned loudly, "I like being fingered by you because I'm a cheating whore!"

"A cheating whore for any nigger dick?!" Izaak shouted.

"Yeess!" Charlotte screamed in pure pleasure, "Any nigger cock that wants to fuck me!"

Suddenly Izaak pulled his fingers out of Charlotte and released her throat, he took a step back and looked at the married white woman who was panting and moaning.

"Please don't stop." Charlotte whimpered out of desperation.

"Get dry, we're going to bed." Izaak told her and stepped out of the shower.

Oh fuck, please let him fuck me! Charlotte thought to herself.

She got out of the shower, dried herself off and went into the bedroom to see Izaak already in bed and under the covers.

"Goodnight slut." Izaak said and rolled to one side.

"What?" Charlotte asked, even more confused.

"What is it?" Izaak asked without even looking at her and keeping his eyes closed.

"We're not.... We're not going to have sex?" Charlotte asked, realising how ridiculous she was sounding.

"Nope." Izaak grunted out and remained on his side with his eyes closed.

What is he doing? Charlotte thought to herself.

She felt rejected, embarrassed and hurt. Slowly she got into bed and under the covers, she decided to face away from him, upset that he didn't want to have sex with her.

With her pussy desperate for attention, it took a long time for Charlotte to get to sleep, all she wanted was his big, black cock to hammer her and hammer her hard.

When she woke up, she was surprised to see Izaak had already gotten out of bed without her knowing.

God I'm so horny, Charlotte thought to herself.

She put on her dressing gown and went downstairs only to find that Izaak wasn't in the house at all.

Ever since he had moved in Charlotte had sucked his dick every morning, to the point she was extremely disappointed to not get to do it this morning.

Where is he? She thought, her mouth feeling empty without his black cock and without the taste of his cum.

It wasn't until midday when Izaak came back through the door. Charlotte had spent the whole morning on her own, wondering what to do with herself and why he left.

"Hi!" She quickly said to greet him and jumped off the sofa.

"I'm just grabbing some things then I'm going back out to see the boys." Izaak said barging past her and going upstairs.

What? Charlotte thought to herself.

She followed him upstairs like a lost puppy into the bedroom where he was grabbing a jacket.

"What are you doing?" She asked him, then realised she sounded like a jealous girlfriend to the man who she thought was her captor.

"You don't ask me things like that." Izaak said brushing her off.

Charlotte was dressed in extremely short, denim shorts and a crop top, showing off her slim, tanned body and had hoped it would entice him, however Izaak seemed completely uninterested.

"See you later." He shouted before leaving the house again.

What the fuck?! Charlotte thought to herself, What have I done wrong?

Charlotte kept herself busy by cleaning the house, washing the bed sheets and organising her new wardrobe of clothes for the rest of the day and it wasn't until 10pm when Izaak came back in.

"Come on, we're going to bed." He said walking through the house.

"Finally!" Charlotte said with glee and quickly followed him upstairs.

When she got into the bedroom, Izaak had already taken off his shirt and was undoing his jeans, unlike normal where Charlotte would undress him.

"Are you mad at me?" Charlotte asked him.

"No." He bluntly replied.

Then, he pulled his jeans down and Charlotte got to see his beautiful, thick, black cock.

Maybe I need to do something, Charlotte thought.

She rushed over to him and reached for his cock which was still soft, but before she got to it Izaak grabbed her wrist and pulled it away.

"Not without permission." He said to her.

"S-sorry." Charlotte whispered, instantly feeling bad about what she did.

Izaak got into bed and tapped on the mattress for her to join him. Charlotte quickly got her clothes off and got into the bed.

Izaak spooned her from behind and she could feel his cock pressing against her. Wanting to entice him, Charlotte started to rub her firm arse cheeks against his cock, when she felt him start to grow hard, she gave a little smile.

"Stop that." Izaak then blurted out.

"Why don't you want to have sex?" Charlotte asked him.

"Do you want to have sex?" Izaak asked her.

"Yes!" Charlotte admitted, almost shocking herself with how desperate she was to cheat on her husband.

"Well, no cock until you finally submit to being completely mine." He said.

"Haven't I already?" She asked him, she tried to turn to face him but Izaak kept his arms tightly wrapped around her small body and held her still with his hard cock pressing against her.

"Go to sleep." Izaak said to her.

What have I done? Charlotte thought.

Once again, Charlotte struggled to sleep, especially with his hard cock pressing against her that she desperately wanted inside of her.

The next morning, like the last, Izaak was already out of bed. Except this time when she went downstairs, she saw him sat on the sofa watching TV in just his boxers.

Just the sight of his amazing, black body Charlotte was soaked and drooling.

"We're going to a party tonight, so be ready by 6pm." Izaak told her without even looking at her.

"A... a party?" Charlotte asked.

"Yeah, with my mates, so don't embarrass me." He told her.

"No problem." Charlotte said.

This could be my chance to get back into his good books, if I obey and behave, he might fuck me again! She thought.

Charlotte spent the evening getting ready, she had a shower, moisturised her entire body, put her make up on and then got dressed into a very short, black skirt with fishnet stockings, a white crop top that only covered her tits that she didn't wear a bra with and then black high heels.

As she looked at herself in the mirror, Charlotte thought she looked like a complete slut. A few months ago, she would never have been seen dead like this, however she was willing to do it to get back into Izaak's good books.

When she went downstairs, she saw Izaak standing there in a baggy black shirt and black jeans.

"You look great." He said to her which made Charlotte smile.

"Thank you, so do you." Charlotte replied.

Izaak then walked closer to Charlotte to the point he was stood only inches away.

"Now, tonight," He said in a serious tone, "You are going as my girl, you will do what I say, when I say and you will not embarrass me. Understand?"

"Y-yes, sir." Charlotte replied, finding herself getting more turned on by his dominant manor.

"Good, let's go. You're driving." He told her.

The drive there was in silence, Charlotte didn't plan on drinking anyway which was better since she was driving.

As they got out of the car and walked towards the door to the house part Izaak reached up and put his big, strong arm around Charlotte. She saw it as him marking her as his property for when they entered the party.

"Izaak, glad you made it." One tall but slim black man said as he answered the door, "This your new piece?"

"You know it." Izaak replied and shook the other black man's hand.

As they entered the party Charlotte very quickly realised it was filled with black men and women, she started to feel insecure and a little frightened about being the only white person there.

Izaak was high fiving and saying hi to all of the men as they walked through, he constantly would have his arm around Charlotte's shoulder or waist, pulling her close to him.