Wife Gets Blacked For Husband Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started to feel like she was his date or girlfriend at this party.

To her surprise, Izaak was just drinking soft drinks.

"Here." Izaak said and sat on one of the sofa's and patted his lap.

Oh god, this is crazy! Charlotte thought, acting like this with so many people around.

She sat down on his lap, with her skirt so short she could feel her bare arse on his thigh. Then Izaak wrapped one arm around her and placed his hand on her thigh as he held his drink with the other hand.

"Izaak!" Charlotte heard another man say.

When she looked up, she saw it was the black man that she saw after she last saw George in prison. The black man that he and Izaak spit roasted her with.

"Hey mate, how're you doing?" Izaak asked him.

"Even better now I see you brought your white slut with you, how you doing?" The man said and looked at Charlotte.

Joshua, that's his name! Charlotte thought to herself.

"Erm, good, thank you." Charlotte nervously replied, feeling embarrassed that last time she saw him she was acting like a complete slut getting fucked by both of them.

"I bet, it's interesting seeing you with clothes on after last time." Joshua said with a laugh.

Oh my god this is so humiliating! Charlotte thought, remembering everything she did with this stranger.

"Hands off, she's mine." Izaak said in a jokey but also serious way.

I'm his? Charlotte thought, Is he getting protective?

"Fine, but I want another go soon!" Joshua said.

"Don't worry, you will." Izaak said and squeezed Charlotte's thigh, making her pussy twitch.

Joshua then left and Charlotte was alone with Izaak again.

She turned her head to look at him, only inches away from her face. She felt like she was 18 again on a date with a new boyfriend.

"Thank you." She whispered to him.

"Don't worry, they know you belong to me." He said back to her.

Charlotte smiled at this, feeling safe in his big, strong arms. With no underwear on Charlotte started to realise how wet she was getting and that her bare pussy was rubbing on his leg.

As she sat there in his arms and whilst Izaak was chatting to his friend, Charlotte found herself getting more and more turned on.

Without even realising it, she was ever so slightly moving and inch or two forward and back, rubbing her throbbing clit against his thigh.

What am I doing? Charlotte thought to herself, I'm in a room full of people! Yet she couldn't bring herself to stop.

"Enjoying yourself there?" Izaak whispered to her, obviously picking up on Charlotte pleasuring herself.

"S-sorry." Charlotte stuttered back, embarrassed of getting caught.

"Don't stop." He told her.

"What?" Charlotte whispered to him.

Then, she felt him lean close to the side of her head, she could feel his warm breath on her ear.

"Keep rubbing your slutty pussy on my leg in this room full of people you dirty little slut." He whispered.

"Ooooh god." Charlotte accidentally moaned.

She placed her hands onto his thigh and carried on slowly rubbing herself back and forth on his leg. She already knew she was soaking his thigh because she was so fucking wet.

Oh god, what am I doing... it feels so good. Charlotte moaned in her head as she pleasured herself in this room full of black people, most of which she assumed were part of this gang.

"Oooh." Charlotte accidentally moaned again as she pressed her clit harder against his thigh.

She then looked up and saw two black men standing on the other side of the living room looking at her, clearly talking about her and smiling.

Seeing them brought her back to reality and she stopped out of embarrassment and felt her cheeks burn red.

"Don't stop." Izaak then whispered to her.

"But... people can see?" Charlotte whispered back, still embarrassed.

"Good," Izaak then said and squeezed her thigh again, "Look at them as you rub your clit on me."

Charlotte couldn't even explain it to herself, she felt like she had to obey everything Izaak said to her.

She took another hold of his thigh then looked up at the two black men who were still staring at her. Then, she continued to slowly rub her pussy against Izaak's leg.

She could feel her soaking wet pussy lips rubbing up and down his thigh, her throbbing clit pressing hard against him and it was making her hairs stand on edge with excitement.

The two men started to talk and laugh as they watched and although Charlotte felt embarrassed, something about knowing they are watching her just turned her on more.

Oh my god... why do I like this so much?! She thought.

For at least fifteen minutes Charlotte rubbed her pussy against Izaak, it was enough to send pleasure throughout her body but she knew she wouldn't be able to cum like this.

Every now and again she would rub back and feel Izaak's hard cock poking through his jeans.

Suddenly she felt his big, strong hand reach around and grab hold of her tits through her crop top. Without a bra then he was able to have a proper feel as he grabbed and squeezed them.

"Oooh god." Charlotte accidentally moaned as her tits got mauled like this in a room full of black men and women.

She saw more and more people glancing over to her in this position, she felt like a slut, but she loved it.

Then Izaak's hand reached under her crop top and grabbed her bare tit with his hand and twisted her nipple and Charlotte let out another moan, loud enough to grab a few people's attention.

His big, black hands kept rubbing and grabbing her nipples as she rocked herself a little faster and faster on his thigh.

Charlotte could tell that she was absolutely soaked and desperate for a good, hard fucking.

"Fucking hell Izaak," One black man said and walked up to them, "Where did you find such a slut?"

Charlotte's face burnt red with humiliation as this man stood next to her, but she couldn't bring herself to stop rocking on Izaak's thigh, finding enjoyment of him seeing her.

"Yeah, mad to think two months ago she was a good housewife, I've really opened her up." Izaak told him with his hands still grabbing her tits under her crop top.

"She's married as well?" The other black man laughed out, "These bored white girls are crazy."

Oh god, George, Charlotte panicked, How can I do this to him?!

But then Izaak grabbed her crop top and yanked it down, unleashing her bare tits for the entire room to see. Before she could react, Izaak grabbed her bare tits again and started to play with her nipples in front of this other black man.

"Ooooh god!" Charlotte accidentally moaned louder than she intended from her nipples being played with so publicly.

Although she was completely humiliated to be treated and acting like this with a house full of people, many of which were watching her, she kept rubbing herself on Izaak. She was grateful to have fishnet stockings on so her bare clit was on his leg.

"What a slut," The black man stood next to them said, "Can I have a go?"

Charlotte looked at him, she was so fucking horny that she knew she would take any black cock offered to her.

"What do you say slut?" Izaak asked, never stopping playing with her tits, "Do you want to suck his big, black cock?"

She desperately wanted to just say yes, but Charlotte wanted to prove to Izaak that she was obedient.

"If you want me to sir, I will do anything you tell me." She moaned out, each word making her hornier and hornier.

"You do have her well trained." The black man said, then his hand reached over and grabbed Charlotte's left tit and squeezed her nipples.

"Ooooh fuck!" Charlotte moaned from having two men's hands on her.

"Good girl," Izaak said and Charlotte waited to have another black man's cock in her mouth, "But not tonight, tonight she's all mine."

"Boring." The other black man said, then let go of Charlotte's tit and walked away.

"I'm proud of you slut." Izaak whispered to Charlotte.

"Thank you, sir." Charlotte moaned.

She couldn't believe how fucking horny she was from being treated like this in front of so many people.

"Turn around and straddle me." Izaak ordered.

Without replying, Charlotte quickly jumped up and turned around. She put one leg on either side of Izaak and straddled him. She could feel his hard cock through his jeans pressing against her bare pussy.

Charlotte knew that with this skirt being so short that nearly her whole arse would be on show, but the fact that everyone had already seen her tits she didn't care.

Izaak's hands reach around and grabbed Charlotte's arse cheeks, squeezing them and making her rock back and forth against his hard, covered cock.

With her hands on Izaak's shoulders, Charlotte was grinding back on forth on his hard cock, she just wished that it was in side of her instead.

"Oh god... oh god..." She moaned quietly as her clit pressed against him.

The fact that a room full of people could see her just turned her on even more.

When she looked at Izaak, he was just staring at her, her mouth was hung open from the light moaning, his touch on her arse was sending her over the edge.

Fuck it, I want this, Charlotte thought.

Without giving it a second thought Charlotte leant down and pressed her lips against Izaak's big, plump lips.

As soon as they made contact, he squeezed her arse cheek harder and made her rock a little faster, her lifted up a little so his hard cock was pressed even more against her clit.

"Oh god." Charlotte moaned.

When her mouth opened to moan Izaak took this opportunity to slide his tongue into her mouth. Charlotte was completely lost in the moment and ran her tongue against his, making out with this big, black man in front of all these people.

Charlotte kept pressing her tongue against Izaak's as they passionately made out.

His hand grabbing her arse reached further down and she felt him push a finger inside of her absolutely fucking drenched pussy.

"Oooh fuck." Charlotte moaned.

She didn't care that she was making out with him, or the fact that she was pretty much naked and getting fingered in a room full of people. In fact, that made it more exciting for her.

"Please, I need you to fuck me." She moaned as he kept fingering her from behind.

"Do you belong to me?" Izaak asked her.

"Yes!" She said willingly, "I'm yours, please I need it."

"Good slut." Izaak said then ushered Charlotte to get off him.

He stood up and interlocked his fingers with Charlotte's. She could tell her skirt was still riding up and leaving very little to the imagination.

As she looked around, she could see men and women looking at her, she was embarrassed but too horny to care.

"This way." Izaak said and started to lead her through the party.

As they walked through the crowd Charlotte felt a few people slap and grab her arse, which just enhanced her excitement.

"Have fun!" She heard one man shout out.

She couldn't believe that everyone had seen her acting like that, or the fact that they all knew she was about to get fucked, but she didn't care. She wanted his big, black cock in her and that's all that mattered.

She was led upstairs and into a few different bedrooms, most of them already had people fucking in. One room had three men and one black woman in which Charlotte gasped at.

Eventually they found an empty bedroom and Izaak pulled her inside.

He shut the door and before Charlotte knew what was happening Izaak pressed her up against the wall and his mouth was back against hers.

"Mmmm." Charlotte moaned when she felt his tongue press against hers.

Her hands ran along his back, feeling his muscles as she passionately made out with him. Izaak was grabbing her tits, reaching down then grabbing her arse and pulling her close.

She started to unbutton his shirt until she pulled it off from him.

"Oh god, fuck... I need you so much." She moaned as she explored his black body with her hands.

She felt him press onto her shoulders and Charlotte instinctively lowered herself onto her knees in front of him.

Not wanting to waste any time she undoes his jeans and pulls them down, unleashing his big, black cock in front of her.

As she goes to take him in her mouth, he held her back.

"Do you love nigger cock?" He asked her.

"Yes!" Charlotte happily agreed.

"Do you want my cock or your husbands?" Izaak asked.

"Yours!" Charlotte said immediately, shocking herself with how quickly she happily answered.

"And you are a whore for any and all black cock?" He asked.

"Yes! Any black, nigger cock that wants to fuck me can!" Charlotte shouted out, "Now please let me suck your big, black cock!"

"Good whore!" Izaak said and released her head.

Charlotte lunged forward and wrapped her desperate lips around his thick cock, sucking on it hard and running her wet tongue along his head that was already leaking precum.

"Mmmm!" Charlotte moaned loudly, not believing how fucking horny she actually was.

She revelled in having his delicious cock back in her mouth and she instantly bobbed up and down on it like the black cock slut she had become.

"There you go you fucking slut, bet you've missed having this black cock in your mouth." Izaak moaned.

"So. Fucking. Much!" Charlotte said between sucks.

She ran her wet tongue around his shaft as her lips moved up and down, taking as much as she possible could down her throat.

It took a few minutes before Charlotte started to feel her spit drooling down her chin as she devoured this perfect, black cock.

"Fuck..." Charlotte gasped after deep throating him and then looked up, "Please will you fuck me now?!"

"Get on the bed slut." Izaak ordered.

Charlotte gladly obeyed, she ran onto the bed and lay down flat. Her skirt rode up so it was just covering her waist and she spread her legs to show her soaking wet pussy through her fishnet stockings.

Izaak slowly went between her legs, he gripped the stockings between her legs and ripped them open.

"Fuck!" Charlotte gasped in a little pain from the stockings getting ripped, but she was too focused on having his cock inside of her.

Izaak then leant down and took her right nipple into her mouth, he gently bit down on it as his left hand ran up and down the inside of Charlotte's thigh.

"Oh god... I need you so badly... I'm so fucking horny." Charlotte moaned as Izaak playing with her body.

He moved himself so he was on top of Charlotte. She was tracing her feet up and down him as she spread herself wider.

She could hear sounds coming from the party but she didn't care, she just wanting his dick.

Without thinking about it, Charlotte grabbed Izaak's head and pulled him in to make out with him again. Her hands were rubbing over his abs, his peck and then onto his back. Whilst her legs were wrapping around his waist.

Their tongues were fighting along each other and Charlotte felt the head of this thick cock tap against her desperate pussy.

"Fuck me," Charlotte gasped out, "Fuck my married white cunt with your big, black cock!"

"You dirty, cheating slut!" Izaak moaned.

Then Charlotte finally felt the head of his cock slide inside of her.

"YYEEESS! I'm a cheating whore!" She moaned as his cock went deeper and deeper inside of her pussy.

Her breathing was erratic as inch after inch of hard black cock impaled her cunt. She felt her lips wrapping tightly around his shaft, sending waves of pleasure throughout her body.

"FUUUUUUCCCKK!!" She screamed and arched her neck when she felt him finally go balls deep inside of her unprotected pussy.

"You have one tight cunt." Izaak moaned.

"Fucking destroy it!" Charlotte shouted and shoved her tongue back into his mouth.

This was the most passionate fucking Charlotte had ever experience and she fucking loved it!

When Izaak started to pull out and push back into her, she had to gasp for air, she felt totally and utterly filled with black cock every time he went balls deep inside of her.

"Oh god... fuck... yes... harder!" She moaned over and over.

Charlotte used her legs to pull Izaak deeper and deeper inside of her with every thrust.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! YES!" Charlotte moaned louder than ever before in her life.

She dug her nails into his back from the pure pleasure, not worrying if she hurt him. Izaak was moaning as he fucked her.

Then she felt him pull back, for a second she marvelled at his amazing ebony body. Until he lifted her legs up and rested them onto his shoulder.

"OOOOH FUUUUCCKK!" Charlotte moaned when he pretty much folded her in half and pushed his entire cock inside of her.

With her legs like this it felt like his black cock was in her stomach!

"You like that you cheating white whore?" Izaak roared as he fucked her deep and hard.

"YES! FUCK ME! DESTROY MY MARRIED CUNT!" Charlotte babbled out as she got the fucking of a lifetime.

"Open your mouth whore!" Izaak moaned.

In an instance Charlotte did as she was told and stuck her mouth open. Suddenly Izaak spat directly inside of her and like the whore she had become Charlotte swallowed it down.

"MMMM!" She moaned.

Then Izaak shoved his tongue back into her mouth.

They were passionately and sloppily making out as his cock was hitting parts of her cunt that had never been touched.

"OH FUCK! IZAAK!" Charlotte moaned as she felt her long waited orgasm building.

"Are you going to cum you nigger loving whore?!" Izaak roared.

"YES! FUCK YES!" She screamed from pure pleasure.

Then Izaak stopped with his cock balls deep in her.

"Noooo! Don't stop!" She begged like the pathetic whore she was.

"You're going to beg me to breed you with a black baby if you want me to keep fucking you!" Izaak told her.

"Fucking do it!" Charlotte moaned, not giving a shit about the repercussions and only focusing on cumming.

"I'm going to fuck you and fill you so full of cum that you'll go home with a black baby inside of you!" Izaak told her as he kept fucking her again.

"Fuck! Yes! Fuck a black baby in me!!!" Charlotte moaned louder and louder.

"Oh fuck.... Oh fuck... oh fuck..." Charlotte moaned and then it hit her "FUUUUUCKKK MY FUCKINNG CUNT!!!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs.

As she came, she felt Izaak's cock expand and she felt the first shot of his cum inside of her unprotected womb.

"Fucking knock me up with your big, black cock!!!" She moaned.

"FUUCKK!" Izaak roared as he came buckets inside of her white pussy, coating the inside with cum.

Charlotte's entire body was shaking and trembling as her orgasm lasted longer than ever before. Her legs flopped down and continued to twitch as her pussy clenched around Izaak's fat cock that kept pumping her with cum.

"Oh fuck... fucking hell." Charlotte moaned.

"You can say that again." Izaak said with a chuckle.

When his cock slipped out of her well and truly battered pussy, she felt his cum leak out of her.

"Oh god..." Charlotte moaned.

I just begged him to knock me up... did I mean it? Or was it just the heat of the moment? She thought as she panted for air.

After a few minutes of panting for air and her chest heaving up and down Izaak eventually grabbed her attention again.

"Come on slut, let's go back downstairs." He told her.

"Like this?" Charlotte asked, still spread out on the bed, "With cum leaking out of me?"

"Are you embarrassed that you just got fucked?" Izaak asked her.

"N-no... I guess not." Charlotte replied, believing what she said.

"Then don't be a pussy, lets go." He told her.

Charlotte sat up and stood up, her legs felt like jelly and she felt weak from her amazing orgasm. Suddenly Izaak grabbed her and pulled her in for another lengthy kiss.

As her tongue pressed against his Charlotte rubbed his body with her hands.

"You belong to me, don't you?" Izaak asked her.