Wife Gets Blacked For Husband Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Y-yes, sir." Charlotte admitted to both Izaak and herself.

When the went back downstairs Charlotte was walking with a little bit of a limp, Izaak had allowed her to pull her crop top back up, but from the messy make up on her face and the way she walked it was obvious she just got fucked.

She spent the rest of the night on Izaak's arm, never straying from him.

Other black men would grab her arse, grab her tits and talk to Izaak about how badly they wanted to fuck her, all of which just turned Charlotte on.

Am I really a black cock whore now? She thought to herself as one black man grabbed her arse cheeks as another rubbed the rest of her body and her pussy burnt for more attention, I guess I am.

George

George lay in his cell, looking at the phone screen that one of Tyrone's goons gave to him. He had been afraid of getting caught with it since he got it.

However right now he couldn't take his eyes off of it, his hand was in his trousers and stroking his small, hard cock as he got closer and closer to orgasm.

Just as he was about to cum a message came through on the phone.

What now? He thought as he clicked off the video of Charlotte getting spit roasted by two black men.

The text said.

"Thought you would like to see what a whore your wife has become."

Then he clicked on the video.

His heart started to beat faster than ever as he watched a Charlotte very passionately making out with this Izaak that was forced to live with her.

That's more passionate than we have ever kissed, He thought.

He watched Charlotte get onto her knees and suck Izaak's big, black cock then he watched her get onto the bed and begging him to fuck her, telling him how she wants his cock and not Georges.

He couldn't stop himself, seeing his wife with this big black man had George's cock rock hard and he instantly went back to wanking himself as he watched.

As he watched Izaak folding his wife in half and fucking her harder than he ever had he suddenly heard Izaak speak "You're going to beg me to breed you with a black baby if you want me to keep fucking you!" Izaak told roared out.

"No." George whispered to himself

"Fucking do it!" Charlotte suddenly moaned passionately.

George kept a hold of his pulsating cock as Izaak battered his wife's unprotected pussy.

"Fuck! Yes! Fuck a black baby in me!!!" Charlotte moaned.

George couldn't stop, he couldn't believe that he was actually turned on watching this but his cock was leaking precum.

Then he heard her scream.

"Fucking knock me up with your big, black cock!!!" She moaned.

FUUUUCCKK!! George moaned in his head as he came all over his stomach, hearing his wife begging to be made pregnant by this black man did something to tip him over the edge.

"I knew you were a fucking bitch." Suddenly Tyrone's voice said with a laugh as he and two other big, black men walked into his cell.

"Please leave me alone!" George said, humiliated at getting caught watching that.

"Oh no, it's time to properly learn your place," Tyrone said as he walked over to George.

George watched in horror as Tyrone pulled down his trousers and his giant, black cock was unleashed.

"Your wife is now just a black cock taking whore, it's your turn." Tyrone said as he moved his cock to George's face.

Charlotte

Charlotte had only woken up a few minutes ago, her pussy was still sore from the fucking at the party the night before.

However as soon as Izaak told her to get on top and ride him, she did so without any hesitation.

On the bed she shared with her husband, Charlotte was bouncing up and down his big, black cock like a porn star and moaning loud.

"Fuck... fuck... I love your cock!" Charlotte moaned as she rode his cock, stretching her pussy perfectly.

"I'm going to breed you again you white slut." Izaak told her.

"Yes sir! Cum in me! Breed me with a black baby!" Charlotte moaned.

When she felt him cumming inside of her unprotected pussy it forced her own orgasm out of her.

A few minutes later when they had both caught their breath back Izaak stood up.

"Get showered and dressed, we're going out." He told her.

Charlotte did as she was told and less than an hour later, she was downstairs in very short denim shorts and another crop top.

She got into Izaak's car and they drove to somewhere she recognised. It was the same tattoo shop she went last time with him.

As they walked in, he went up and shook the hand of the black tattoo artist.

"Okay where do you want it?" The black tattoo artist asked.

"On her left shoulder blade." Izaak told her.

Charlotte nervously sat down on the chair, knowing she was about to be marked again, yet this time she wasn't as frightened.

Before it started, she looked up at Izaak who was smiling at her.

"You belong to me, don't you?" He asked her.

Charlotte just smiled, happy with her decision.

"Yes, sir." She replied.

"Good, this is Stretch," Izaak said and pointed to the tattoo artist, "He's the best and you're getting a tattoo to show that you belong to me."

"Yes, sir." Charlotte replied.

Less than an hour later the tattoo was done. Charlotte turned around and looked in the mirror to see a black spade tattoo on her left shoulder blade, inside the spade was Izaak's initials.

"This means that you are a whore for black cock only," Izaak told her, "The initials are to show that you are owned and belong to me."

"Oh, okay." Charlotte replied, not believing she had this permanently marked on her body, but also not hating it.

"Good girl," Izaak said and kissed her, "Let's go home."

Charlotte looked at the tattoo one last time.

So, I am officially a slut for black cock... weirdly, I like it, she thought.