All Comments on 'Wife Gets me Naked for her Friend! Ch. 02'

by inafantasy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Gheez

Anonymous, this isn't the New York times best sellers list. It's just as great place to get creative and share some fun. I've written a story and shared it on this site and it sucks when people write disparaging comments. I ffc you want to be helpful pick out one thing and critique that, but dont be s prick about it. How many stories have you posted? Hopefully no one was as crass as you in your comments.

AverageGaryAverageGaryalmost 4 years ago
Liked it a lot but..

Very hot story. I liked it a lot. However multiple grammatical and punctuation mistakes knock it down from 5 stars to 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Reminds me

Way back my wife asked me if I wanted to have sex with her friend Sara. We had just gotten back from a local beach where my wife and Sara had gone topless, which got quite a bit of attention.

But her question caught me by surprise, I of course told her I would "NEVER" dream of cheating on her.

Then she told me she knew all about the fact that Sara and I were doing a little on the side while my wife was at work. It was a setup, because my wife wanted to screw this guy from work and that gave her an excuse. That all happened but we never got over it so she is now my ex wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Foursome

I came home to find my wife her mother and her best friend all tipsy, and talking dirty about what they would do to a male stripper, my wife told them I had a big cock, they wanted to see it, when my wife agreed I thought why not, then they all wanted to feel it and I got a huge erection, and my missus told them I was good at pussy licking, they tHen waited in turns to sit on my face while all played with my cock, I brought all three to orgasm with my tongue I was covered in there come then they all cheered as I wanked my self off in front of them, I still provide the same service for my mother in law after nights at the local pub.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous