Wife Gets me Naked for her Friend! Ch. 05

Story Info
Celebrating an Anniversary at a Clothing Optional Resort.
12.9k words
4.51
27.3k
12

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inafantasy
inafantasy
896 Followers

Like the previous chapters, this is a totally fictional story with characters that are all over the age of 18. It is a free-standing story that uses the same characters and makes references to previous parts. Self-proofed and edited, please excuse anything I missed. Enjoy, comments are always appreciated on the storyline.

_____________________________

Erin and I were celebrating an anniversary, and we wanted to do something special. I wanted to avoid going anywhere that would be conducive for any of her shenanigans with me. I also wanted to discourage her heavy drinking, which often leads to poor judgment on her part. We do enjoy an open marriage, but my primary reason for this trip is to celebrate our bond. We have learned that the open concept works much better if we are both in agreement on any kind of share or swap.

Most of the Island resorts are built around drinking and partying. Even the ones that cater to couples seem to have it in mind. Many if not all feature their clothing-optional beach or beaches. I don't mind being naked with others but was not sure if I wanted to show my not quite fit body. Yes, all those promises about getting in better shape have not been fulfilled.

Erin is as hot as ever, and she has no problems with nudity either, after spending time with her high school friends, and fucking one of their husbands, she realizes that her body is as hot as anybody's. The problem as usual is her trying to show me off naked, I can't say my body stacks up to a lot of other men my age, it's only my cock that is above average. To her, she claims I am perfect, I am not, but it is true that my cock work does seem to please most of her friends, but mostly the horny older MILFs. She has even gone as far as to say that the ones that ended up making love with me, claim that it was their best fuck ever. Her biggest stunt was making me the fuck toy of her whole card club, can't say I hated it. I knew what she was trying to start and I felt a little like a piece of meat. But then again, I got to fuck the youngest one, an extremely horny young former model in front of her whole club because of her doing!

It worries me that drinking seems to cause her to use poor judgment, leading to her getting taken advantage of in her drunken state at her friend's house during their card club. She was exploited by her friend's husband. I don't mind her fucking someone else, but not being taken advantage of.

I think that incident, and one other eventually woke her up to how much her drinking was out of control. She curbed her drinking to some degree after that, and to reward her, I decided to set her up as she has me. I wanted it to be a treat, and to show her that us swapping sober would be just as fun. So I set up a swap with a couple, her partner had a BBC, he was fit and could use it. I don't think I will chance that again, she still talks about him, I love her and do not want to lose her.

I continued to do my research on resorts and started leaning toward ones that featured just optional nudity. The reviews reflected that they had a more mature crowd. If we would happen to meet a couple that meets our approval, we might do at least one swap, but our primary reason for going is to enjoy each other.

The resort I liked the best was one that nudity was let's say, not frowned on. This one had several beaches, in their words, "We have a clothing-optional beach to please anybody's desires." Well, that scared me a little, but it could mean a lot of things. To me, it meant that the people that would be there would be conditioned to au natural views, and I don't mind the thought of swimming and sunning naked as a change of pace.

I went ahead and booked it, the girl I was talking to said that there was only a small amount of couples booked that week, as most of the rooms in the hotel were taken by business people. They were there for a conference and probably would only be using the pool, and probably not much at all. The Villas were going to be where we and the other couples would be, and she added that we would have no problem finding our own beach area if we wanted privacy.

We finished the trip there, after a transfer to a small plane to the smaller island with some of the other couples going there. It was out in the boonies, and still another ride on a bus, but a nice air-conditioned one.

When we got to the Villa we did read the informational pamphlet. It mostly contained information to help us to keep things as private as we preferred them to be. Like how to ward off the maid or steward when we were naked, and or fucking.

We had some drinks on both flights, and snacks and a stocked bar were waiting for us when we checked in. A few drinks when you are tired can hit you hard, and we were definitely tired, but we were also anxious to start celebrating by having sex. The drinks made Erin ornery, and she was at it already. She wanted to suck my cock on the front porch of our Villa and was relentless. She claimed she wanted to show the other couples how lucky she was to have such a hot husband with a big cock that she and all her friends worship.

I might have given in right away, as getting some head sounded good to me. The problem was the Villa porches did have a roof, covered with palm leaves to make it look authentic. It was lacking in privacy, only four posts to hold it up. It had no kind of vegetation or guardrail to block it off from the walkway.

It was our anniversary trip, and I did want to please her. So there I was, our first hour there, and she was pulling my shirt and shorts off outside on our porch. I sat on a wicker chair that was pointed sideways and had open arms, again, nothing to block anyone's view that walks by. She was in a cute top, halter type, and brief shorts. I did not press her to strip, she likes the CFNM part of showing me the most I think.

I could tell she was really excited about what she was doing, and I admit that the thought of not just being naked in a public place, but while getting a blow job from my clothed wife was a bit of a thrill for me. Once she got on her knees and her mouth over my cock I put my head back and just enjoyed her work. I figured with my head back, if anyone walked by at least I could pretend not to be aware of them. It was not long before a couple walked by, I don't think they were from the US as she was topless with a skimpy bottom, and her husband had an equally skimpy suit like Europeans often wear.

The next to walk by was a woman with a towel, walking to the beach, she was topless too, and in a string bottom. Unlike the couple she was checking out what was going on, I kept my head back but whispered we have a voyeur. She said nothing but started to perform for her, holding my cock so it could be seen, and licking my knob. I checked out the voyeur hoping she was not aware I was, but she did not care when she checked me out. I got a lot of her attention, being naked, and having my cock sucked. Out voyeur was soon behind a cluster of palm trees between our Villa and the next one. I thought to myself, does she think we can't see her, I even lifted my head up and looked right at her. She did not even flinch, instead, she pulled the strings on her bottom. A woman standing in front of me with her bald pussy showing was not completely new to me, but it was hot.

I whispered again to Erin, "I am going to pull off your top, and you pull off your shorts as she is now naked between some trees, do you think if I turn you around would you be able to reach down to your ankles so I can hold your ass and eat your pussy to make her jealous?"

I did not even need to turn her, she stripped and turned by herself, and was in a yoga pose, I steadied her as I ate her pussy only looking up to check our voyeur a couple of times. It was such a hot scene but did not last long. She had fingers in herself as she watched, and I was ready to sit Erin down on my cock when we all heard a group of people coming. None of us tried to cover up, not even her. But she put her bottoms in a fold in the towel she had with her and just walked away naked. I led Erin inside before they passed.

We moved into the Villa and onto the king bed that was in front of a window, the front one. It was a nice touch for couples, as it had a large window overlooking the beach, walkway, and of course the aqua blue water. The drapes were open but being daylight, and a light tint on the window there was no reason to close the drapes and lose the view, it was mostly going to be just one way. We were so turned on by the voyeur It did not take long for me to get to the fucking part of the sex. I had her legs up next to her head, and her ass up in the air, and was coming down on her pounding her pussy when I realized we were not alone.

Our steward had come in the side entrance I guess, and was busy working. He had brought a gift basket from management and was checking, or just pretending to make sure we had everything we needed in the fridge, wet bar, etc. I was busy and was not going to stop till one or both of us got off. There was no way he did not see and hear us on the other side of the room, we had a new voyeur to give us a thrill.

To our surprise, he walked over by us to pick up a dirty glass I had set on the bedside table and was as cool as a cucumber as I was slamming my cock in Erin. We knew right then we were not the first naked and copulating couple he had seen close up, and I am sure most of them wanted to be seen like us. I realized he probably thought we sent him a signal, but in truth, I completely forgot the privacy policy and forgot to put one of the tags on the doors.

But maybe that was Erin's doing, she may have not reminded me on purpose. I never thought about putting the tag out, but it is her that likes to expose me, and maybe she thought it would be a female, a maid that might catch us.

Being deep inside her, her wonderful ass was just a couple of feet from him when he picked up the glass. She seemed to be getting off to being watched, so I just continued to pound her tight pussy. It would have just made it awkward if I would have stopped, what do you say in that case? He just continued to do a little bit of straightening up. I did wish he would have been a little quicker or came back later. His timing was bad for me, and I think the excitement of being caught fucking my wife I am so proud of, affected our sex, it did not last long.

Erin, like him and I, did not react, she had to have seen him too. I did whisper I was going to cum instead of a much louder announcement.

She may have been showing off at that point, she had to have seen the bulge in his pants, she was naked and back on her loins at the bottom of the bed, just so beautiful there holding her tits up as I prepared to finish. He was good, but seeing my hot Erin must have made him give in to an irresistible urge to check her out and what was going down. He tried to fake being busy, but we men can spot someone looking at our woman, even when we are preparing to cum on her.

I guess I should not complain, it gave us an extra thrill having him watch when I started pumping my load in her mouth and on her face. It was a good start to our week we decided, a steward watching us fuck. He was gone, but he had placed a tray with a warm wet towel on the table next to us. When we recovered, I wiped her off, we laughed at our foo pa, and then we just laid there and fell asleep, the trip and fucking kicked our ass.

I woke up a little later, and looked over at her, laying there so beautiful and just waking too, she had some of my cum still on her face I missed when I said, "That was new I guess, I have been watched fucking several times, but not by complete strangers while fucking my own wife, it was usually you watching me fuck your friends. I guess it did feel different than one of your set-ups, it wasn't one was it."

"I swear honey, it wasn't I thought maybe it was one of your surprises for me? He was a pretty hot-looking young man who appeared to be packing as well, he reminded me of Bernie, a smaller version build-wise, but just as fit. I had to wonder if he was anywhere close to his size. You know what they say about never going back. You better not leave me here in the Villa alone and horny, a fit black guy with a big dick would test me!"

We had a good laugh and in the early afternoon put on our swimwear for a walk. Erin had bought a new Bikini that was so brief down below, it barely covered her pussy. I thought about talking her into going topless, but I figured we had our thrill for the day, and she would have wanted me to be showing too. There was a series of little coves on the walkway, separated by some trees, and natural rock formations, it was like the setting in the Blue Lagoon or other more recent movies like The Beach. The first one had two couples that must have come there together, the guys were in the water, the girls talking as they sunned, topless, but that was not surprising.

The next beach cove we went to we ran into a couple exploring like us. Well, not exactly like us, they were nude, with only a towel over their arms. She was hot, quite young, well they both were, and Erin was checking his fit body out, of course, I can't say he was showing anything special down below. I just have to get in shape someday, maybe when I get back?

They looked completely at ease as we closed the distance between us. I on the other hand was nervous, but not about them being nude, just about what to say, just a greeting like, "Hi" or "Nice day isn't it" or even "Nice Tits!" and my wife likes your husband's hot bod."

I hoped they would break the ice, and they did. We all introduced ourselves and they ask us if it was our first time there. I told them it was, and an anniversary trip. They said that this was annual for them their third year, the first one was a honeymoon, they found they like it as a chance to be a nudist a week a year. They explained they liked the feeling for a change of pace but did not want to be in an organized environment.

I told them that we stripped when we arrived, then got walked in on by the steward as we were in the middle of fucking, but just did his thing, and we kept going and finished right in front of him.

They kind of laughed but not in a condescending way said, "We do something like that at least once a trip, we like it, do it on purpose and they are used to it, April is in love with Raoul, our steward for this year, so I am sure she will want us to be seen fucking by him at least once. I think he has it for her too.

She was kidding me about fucking him, and I surprised myself, and for the first time gave her the OK to fuck someone this trip, as long as I could watch. I was actually serious, I would like her to have a new experience, but I don't think she believes me, and I think most of the staff are afraid of losing their job. Not to be too personal, and you don't have to answer, have you ever done anything like that? I think we are both a bit apprehensive to try it.

I did not get into Erin's kink, but said, "We both have watched each other fuck someone else, and it has not caused problems when it was with the other's blessings, sneaking around happens so frequently if you don't, and that can destroy a marriage. In our case allowing each other the privilege of an occasional strange fuck, just made our sex life better so far. I even arranged for her to be with a black man for a treat, and yes he was a bull, but an everyday guy as well, he was tough to find him not being a pro. He was a business professional in an open marriage, and would only do it as a couple swap with his wife. It was pretty awesome, as I got to be with his African Princess of a wife.

"Wow," they both said. We are seasoned in the nudity area, but rookies sexually I guess."

It was time to move on, and at that point, I was excited about seeing her naked and wanted to lose my tight suit and get Erin naked and abuse each other some more. I suggested maybe we meet for drinks, maybe even dinner in one of our gazebos by the water that comes with each Villa, and make it about midweek. I figured we might want a change-up by then, and being with a couple we had just met, it may lead to a new experience. That is what keeping a marriage fresh is all about.

I was interested in her, she was hot, but not sure if she was in me, as I am older and a little paunchy. He was so fit, I knew Erin would enjoy rubbing his muscles and at least blowing him. But I know I would be more than OK just being with his wife to watch them fuck. I wanted her to be happy, she deserved it for putting up with me for 10 years.

As soon as they left, she pulled down my trunks right there at the beach, we were just barely off the walkway, but that is her style, she said, "See, I restrained myself from letting out your big dick that the young lady was checking out, now I want it in my mouth again!"

Then she proceeded to suck my dick, just squatting down right on the walkway. It was not long before another couple came by, rookies to I guess. They had light summer clothes on, and there I was again on display naked, my trunks around my ankles courtesy of Erin. Erin was aware of what was going down and took advantage of the opportunity to fuck with someone's head as she stopped to say, "Sorry you two, but I just could not resist this stranger's big cock," then resumed sucking me off.

When they passed, she stopped again to laugh with me, before finishing the job. They did not have a reply or even a greeting for us, but by the look on their faces, and then seeing him put his hand on her ass as they faded in the distance, they were soon going to be involved in some kind of sex act to, maybe even in the open. It is such a turn-on to see or be seen having sex.

We woke up the next morning, and ordered coffee and a light breakfast, and decided our first day was so much fun, we would just wait there in our robes for it to be brought in. We made a deal, if it was a female, I had to drop my robe and act natural, if it was a male Erin would.

It was a male, female team that came. So we just went ahead took off our robes and sat down naked, and sat at the table that way. They put the food on the table and served us, little was said. I got the best reaction, well the only one. I was so hard, from just the excitement, that when the young lady unfolded my napkin to put on my lap, she looked at my cock standing up and hesitated as she did, then said," Impressive, we may have to get you a bigger napkin sir."

We held our laughter until they left, it is nice to have people serve you that have a sense of humor, and maybe she realized that it would get her a bigger tip, it did.

We mostly just laid around naked that day out by the water, taking a swim now and then. We even ate in the gazebo that way, we decided that we were pretty much going to be nudists for the week, inspired by the younger couple, at least in the Villa area. We had yet to go to the main building, the hotel, but that was the only place you needed to dress for, but it had fine dining, a pool, and Tiki bar, and music. We saved that for later, we enjoyed the laying around nude, and the casual dining brought to us was quite good, there was a kitchen and a chef close by just assigned to the Villa's.

We later arranged with our neighbors to meet at our gazebo Wednesday at 6:30, for drinks and dinner. When that time came it was weird being naked and greeting naked guests we had just met. We took time to just stand as I made the drinks and just look each other over, this was the first nude viewing of us for them. Then we sat and talked until the grill cook, assigned us came and lit the grill. He was cooking at two different gazebos he said, and he would be back after he lit their fire. They had a pretty good system with meals scheduled 15 to 20 minutes apart, it does not take long at all to grill a fresh lobster and a steak, a separate person brings the trimmings.

inafantasy
inafantasy
896 Followers