Wife Gets me Naked for her Friend! Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erin and I were doing frozen margaritas, they chose daiquiris. We, both couples admitted that we had been drinking already, as I think both were nervous. Despite our past experiences Erin and I are always nervous, but also willing to try about anything once we have had a few. I told them to relax, no one has to do anything they object to.

April and Doug were drinkers, she was already giggling. April soon had her eyes on my cock, it was already showing signs of excitement, and I had my eyes on her natural breast, she and Doug could see our interest in each other as well. April's breasts were not what you would call large, but ample, and perfectly shaped, and they were younger as a couple by at least 5 years likely more. I guess it makes a difference, I could tell she looked at me as an older man, a daddy figure, with a bigger cock, and I was pretty sure she wanted to try it in front of her husband in some way.

They were game, and wanted to do something in front of each other and April wanted it to be more than just being naked in front of the cook, it was Raoul, the steward she had a crush on. I guess he had already seen her naked what else could she show him. Dares were made, well not sure you could call them dares, it was just a way to get to do something with the other's spouse.

April took a dare I made for one of the wives to suck a cock as our dinner was being prepared. My motive was to get April to take the dare, Doug had dropped the clue she was hot for the cook, and I figured she might want to show off her skills. Doug was sizing Erin up and had been since they came. Doug said, "If it is OK your breathtaking wife Erin and I can just sit and watch."

It was his way of saying it was OK for her to suck a stranger's cock. They were just going to sit, and I figured they would at least get familiar with each other, and maybe trade hands, for now, watching me is Erin's number one kink. It was pretty fucking hot looking down at this much younger woman sucking my cock, as our dinners were being grilled. Then the girl we had at breakfast a day before was setting up the table, she saw us of course, but she was just acting like nothing was going on. Erin, well as I predicted when we first met them, Erin was all over Doug's body with her hands and rubbing her breasts on him as well. It progressed till she was jerking him off, and with her one leg over the chair arm so he could finger her as well. He took Erin's cue and had fingers in her making her squirm.

I was on the receiving end of a blow job as I watched my wife being molested by this younger man. I was really wanting things to escalate, as I wanted her, but dinner was almost ready. I could not believe the scene I was involved in. I had to wonder if we would be the talk of the staff later, or if we were just another pair of married couples swapping for them. If that act was not enough, what was about to happen might have tipped the scales.

I was so turned on I could not control myself, and with very little warning, I started to cum, she closed her eyes and took the facial right in front of her spouse and the help. It was good timing, as our girl server had just finished the table, and was just as cool as when she gave me the napkin at breakfast, this time she handed one to each of us to clean up. She asked if we needed anything else, and looked at me, and I swear at my still hard cock and told me if I needed anything else this trip, and that she meant anything, to just page her. Our cook brought our entrees and we proceeded to have at least Erin and I's first naked dinner party with new friends.

We continued drinking afterward and just talked. We were pretty open, we did not tell them about too many more of our more epic adventures, but Erin did tell them about me getting to fuck a young model in front of her card club, she knows that I would like to be able to tell that story, but I can't tell it myself, as it likely would come off as just a story.

I came up with something for after dinner, I wanted to do an original thing, something erotic that hopefully would get some more sex games going. I challenged each of us to describe something sexual they would like to do in front of their spouse. April went first, and with some excitement said since she had already sucked a cock in front of her husband, and the steward, she would like to fuck the steward, or at least someone in front of him.

Doug did not react, I think seeing her suck my cock opened the door for more, but I hope he realized how hard it would be to set something up with the help. Doug went next and just wanted to have sex with someone as hot and experienced as Erin in front of April, I guess that was more than a hint, and he knew it was likely doable. I went next, I just said I recently learned I liked seeing Erin being fucked by someone else, almost as much as she likes watching me, it could be her choice this time. It was down to Erin, and I figured whatever it was it would include watching me do something as usual.

To the shock of myself, and the two of them, hers was something I could have never have guessed. She said, "I have seen Hank have all my friends waiting for a turn on his cock, and I loved how hot it was, but after watching I was jealous that I never had sex like that. I would love to have Hank watch me with 4 horny fit young men just waiting to get their cocks sucked by me, and or to get a turn fucking me. I just want to have them cater to my every wish. Once I have enough, I want them to cum all over me, it always looks hot to me in porn."

I was shocked but also turned on, I think we all were at the scope of it. I guess I should not have been surprised that she was influenced by seeing me having sex with so many of her friends at once. I can understand that planting a seed as to what it would be like to have several men worship her naked body. I could completely understand it and would be OK with it I guess, but I could not set that up here. Offhand I can't even imagine how I would ever set that up without us going to a swingers club, and I don't think that is the kind of environment she has in mind.

Since almost none of these things could be accomplished that night, I figured we had to work with what personnel we had, and fill as many desires as we could. Someone had to get the ball rolling, and I figured I would. I could see that the moon was near full, and shining down on the double loungers by the water. I figured that would make a good stage.

I picked up my naked Erin in my arms, carried her over to Doug, he stood up and I handed her to him. I told him to please my woman dominate her, and that I would sit with April and watch. I added in humor, she asked for four men, so your work is cut out for you, go to the lounger and do your best to make her scream, and your wife and I jealous.

He did not know how to react, but took her from me, first looking at his wife, who gave him a go-ahead nod, what could she do, she had already sucked my cock and took my facial.

I was happy to have her in my lap as we got ready to watch. Doug started at Erin's pussy, my choice too, seeing her legs in the air with a younger fit guy was enjoyable. April I was not sure felt quite the same as she watched them, but this was new to them, and you have to give it time. I have been a first-timer before. I did my best to make her feel special and cuddled April like a baby, she is just so petite, and her naked body curled up in my arms felt good. I kissed her on the cheek, and just generally tried to keep making contact with parts of her body to make her feel loved. She had only pleased me, so I did my best with my fingers in her to give her some pleasure too.

Doug fit Erin's profile, he was very athletic, and did not have what I would call a large endowment, but bigger than Gus who she fucked all night once.

April's bare ass cheeks were sandwiching my penis, and as I looked down at her youthful body, I could feel my penis growing, she was soon going to have her crack full of Hank's cock.

Doug's tongue work was good, he had had her legs spread, and she was holding his head there. She was getting loud just from that part of their sex, and he soon got Erin off. He wanted her doggie, and she was fine with that it is a favorite of hers, and had her ass up and ready for his entry from the rear. She seldom fucks without a round of doggie. I love seeing her getting pleased by another guy's cock, I just do not always like seeing another man's hairy balls hit her ass. In this case, he was a young guy with a tight ball sack that was waxed smooth and it was not hard to take. One highlight was when a dressed couple walked by, trying not to let on that seeing 4 naked people, two of them in the middle of fucking, was not new to them. I just loved the double-take they both took.

It was good sex Doug was treating her to, but the standard stuff to me, by the time they got to missionary, and he had her ass and legs in the air. April who was not enjoying watching as much as me, was not able to wait for our turn. She was still sitting on my lap as she watched them, but had mounted me, and my cock was inside her. We were kissing and exchanging tongues as she was going for a ride, and I loved it. Like all men, especially not exactly fit ones, having a younger woman who seemed to be enjoying me, was special. She was really into it and was riding me hard.

They finished eventually, you couldn't prove it by us, we pretty much forgot about them. I had April sitting on the table then, so I could get to her swollen pussy, and have my dessert. Her legs were way up in the air, and her ass and pussy were easily visible and accessible for me. I know I like to brag, but I had her banging her little hands on the table, I have eaten a few pussies in my day and made her cum twice. She was then begging for my cock again, so I left her on the table, she leaned back, and I held her legs up to my shoulders and I entered and pounded her a while. She was so beautiful, her breasts are of modest size, but stood there nice and firm, with just a slight jiggle as I fucked her. We changed positions one last time, and I finished her, with her bent over the table holding on to her hips as I fucked her from behind.

I was not sure if we were being watched by the other two until I felt Erin's hand on my ass and balls. Doug then moved in, and was laying hands, and kisses all over her upper body. It was ending as a foursome. Erin's hands-on me sped things up, and I was ready to cover April's ass with Hank seed. As I expected, Erin, did her prostate massage as I came, and I was able to give her quite a load. When I was done and recovered, Erin was personally cleaning up my mess with her tongue, and either invited or welcomed Doug's cock as she licked April, and he gave her a second fuck, yeah that is something these young guys have on me, quick recovery.

This time he fucked her from behind as she was leaning over licking my cum off of April's ass cheeks. Erin then opted to take his shot in her. She still had some of his first shot running down her leg, she can be such a cum slut when she has had some drinks, but she is mine. I looked at it, and wondered what she would look like with 4 guys cum all over her? She planted that seed and it was growing in my mind, but it was just one of those fantasies that would be next to impossible to ever set up.

We had enough sex at that point, April quickly slurped up her husband's pie from my wife's snatch, and we wrapped things up. We said goodnight, and it was a good one, everyone got fucked, and no one was mad, or did I even detect the slightest bit of jealousy.

We had a good week but it was coming to a close, it was time to put some clothes on and go to the main restaurant for a meal. We thought about seeing what our new friends were doing but decided on a romantic dinner just for two, then maybe some dancing if she got me drunk enough.

We dressed and headed off to the hotel, we called the golf cart shuttle, this place had everything covered. It was not formal nothing is there, but Erin wore a nice sundress with spaghetti straps, it was not just the shortest, but a V and low cut one showing more cleavage than any I have ever seen her show in a restaurant/bar. She bought it just for the trip, she sure was sexy in it. She looked so hot, in fact when she looked in the mirror and leaned over to see if it would show her panties, it showed a lot of them, but I lied to her and said that it covered enough she did not need panties. She looked so hot I wanted to show her off, so I made some before-dinner drinks for courage, I wanted to show her off with just one garment, and nothing under it. I love showing her off, and I know when drinking she likes to wear something that causes men to flirt with her, the booze causes her to tease them in return, a fun thing to watch, but I pretend to object, it is just a game we play.

We had a drink at the bar until our table was ready, the restaurant was fairly busy, the business group was there but the seminar was over, I could tell by the way the guys and a few gals were throwing them down. Once her drinks kicked in, Erin deliberately would do a lot of leaning down and would cross her legs, making her dress show the maximum amount of leg without showing what was between them. That got guys at the bar's attention, I deliberately took a long bathroom break to see how many she could lure in. She had a crowd of twenty-somethings when I made my way back, and at the same time, they called that our table was ready. I wondered if she was actually thinking she could score at least a couple of these guys for her group sex fantasy, she had never had even two strangers at once. It would be a long shot with me close by. She had to abandon that quest as we were seated, I tried to act like a beau and not a husband, it is hard to do when you are so in love with your wife.

We had a nice dinner with more drinks and returned to the bar area afterward, it was also where the band was playing. It was a reggae band with a steel drum section as well two different types of music and they mixed it up.

Surprisingly Erin made friends first with a young woman named Theresa, she seemed to be a strong-willed young businesswoman. It was a surprise to me, except for the fact that she does like to be dominated in some of her female friendships. This allowed me to leave her on her own with her, and see if she was just interested in Erin, or how many men they could draw as a team.

From what I found out later, Theresa was not exactly a man-hater, but she was not crazy about putting out to guys in her work circle. She just did not want it to hinder her assent in the hierarchy of the financial field, a boys club. She told Erin the guys there were mostly married and that they were not allowed to bring spouses and were likely pretty horny.

I am sure she was right on most of those issues, I work in a large company as well, and work for a woman, a true businesswoman, and she is still single and not dating within the company or her field. Women are much smarter, and ambitious these days, and rightly so.

I got a feeling that Erin and she had something going, a plan of some kind. I noticed Theresa was checking me out. I thought here we go again, this fit young businesswoman was being oversold on my sexual abilities, and the size of my manhood was likely exaggerated as well. Erin was likely writing her a check that I was going to be expected to, and may not be able to cash. Not that I was not willing to try, but she was hot young, and fit, I am not any of those things.

I guess I was underestimating Erin's abilities, despite the craziness of some of her past schemes. Soon I was approached by Theresa to dance, but that was after she had introduced Erin to some of her colleagues. It did not take Erin long to get to know the guys she met, and they were all over her, and she was welcoming it. Sometimes her schemes are hard to watch, but yet amazing in their detail, and usually go well especially if they are planned and started while sober, in this case, she had help.

Theresa and I left to sit around the pool, and we cut a deal so to speak. She was very open and business-like. The bottom line was she was horny and wanted to be fucked by a daddy that would not be in it just for himself. She said there were plenty of guys interested in fulfilling Erin's fantasy, and that she had hand-picked four guys that she felt fit what Erin wanted for her fantasy. She asked if I was good with it, she said, "I would like to have you for a lover, I find young men lacking in desire to please a woman, they only want to get off themselves. I hear from your wife you have some skills and are not lacking where it counts, I already felt something when we slow danced that told me that you were as turned on as I was Daddy."

I was more than OK with being her Daddy but worried of course. Theresa was hot, and I was ready to be dominated by her if she liked. She seemed excited when I said yes, and went to tell Erin it was on, some of these young girls I end up with just dumbfounded me as to why me?

Theresa and I left and went by golf cart back to our Villa. It was not our final destination for our fun. I had no idea her plan was not to just go in the Villa to fuck. I was told to lose the clothes and grab a blanket and towels, I did and we left toward the beach. I felt odd, walking naked (CFNM) behind her down the walkway to the next beach, I felt like a puppy following its owner. But I also was enjoying being dominated and seeing her young ass wiggle as she led the way.

Once at the beach, Theresa stripped out of her clothes, folding them and stacking them nicely, and she headed in the water. She was built, tiny waist, ample breasts, and an ass that was just perfect. A good swimmer, she dove in, and her ass in the moonlight was just glowing as she swam out a way. I did my best Mark Spitz entry and attempt at swimming, which is quite pitiful, and went out to join her. We were just past our waist, and she was all over me. One hand was on my cock, which was quite responsive in the moderately warm water. Her other was on my ass, and I liked it. We kissed and my cock found a home between her legs, she seemed to like it there. I was happy with it there too and got a hold of her ass cheeks as well.

Theresa was my kind of girl, she likes to kiss, and exchange tongues, and we did. Her nipples were hard and pointy, but I liked the feel of them on my chest. We made out for a while, and I tried to put any worries about Erin out of my mind, she can handle herself if she is not too drunk. Her desire was to be taken by multiples with me watching, so I figured she would try to hold on till I got there, she likes to show off for me.

We ended up on the beach, not far from the walkway, but kind of private, anyone walking by might see two people, and figure out we were fucking, but likely could not ID her from that distance. We dried off some and spread the blanket. She did not waste time, like a good businesswoman, she wanted to multi-task and we did. I was on the bottom, and she was on top of course, and her young pussy was then in my face, and I liked it. I think she liked her mouth full of my cock too, she was already taking it in her throat and making a gurgling noise. With two handfuls of ass, and my face in a pussy I was then focused on the job at hand, getting her off like a good subordinate. I went to work on her clit between tongue fucking her vagina. I was good and stiff and was not worried about premature ejaculation despite how worked up I was. I had more sex in a week than I usually do in a month, maybe longer.

I got a cramp in my tongue after the second time she came, she realized it and then mounted me, cowgirl.

She looked so good up above me in the moonlight. You can never get tired of being fucked while watching a hot young woman's tits go up and down. Her pussy was so smooth and ready, she must have planned on getting some on this trip, she was sure horny and into it, Erin knows how to pick them for me. She rode me long and hard, she managed another major orgasm before her dismount.