Wife Gets me Naked for her Friend! Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I figured that Erin sold her a bill of goods, so I finally took charge, for our last sex act. I got her to lay on her back, and our kissing was so good in the water, I moved up between her spread legs and we kissed some more. My cock was now pressed against her pussy lips, and I just left it there a while as we made out, before guiding it in her. We continued to make out like long-time lovers, but now while I was fucking her. It is always been my goal to make love with a woman in return for her hosting my cock in her. Everybody wants to feel loved, and while you are fucking it is even a more special feeling.

I was able to make her cum again in that mode, and I was having a hard time holding back. I figured it was time, she was a busy woman, and I did not want to miss Erin's fantasy or hold it up. I did not ask, I figured as self-assured she was she would have asked if she wanted it in her. I pulled out and moved up past her waist to finish myself. I came all over her tits and belly

She kissed me, wiped off my seed, dressed, and told me I better hurry back to the Villa or I would miss a hell of a party my wife and she had planned on the spot. She called the transportation dept for a cart for herself and gave them the bench number where we were, sat and waited, and I walked the short way back to the Villa.

I was walking alone and naked and not sure what I was going to be walking in on, although I assumed it would be wild. My Erin is nothing but wild during sex when she is drinking, if you have read about any of our other exploits you will understand.

All the lights were on, and music was playing, I could see that from outside, the drapes had not been pulled on the large front window, and it was like a lit aquarium in a dark room. No action on the bed so I figured she was waiting for me to arrive.

So as I walked in I could see she was still in her sexy sundress. Not the guys, they were all naked, all young and fit, I am sure that was what she ordered. One was bronze-colored, likely a mixed-race young guy, and he was hung, she either ordered him, or Theresa picked him for her as maybe the closer.

It was hard for me to believe she had not fucked any of these guys yet, especially him but I guess I made it in time. As I looked at the others, they were different heights, and from what I could see of their endowments, all-around average. The hung guy, sure had me beat yet fell a little short of Bernie's cock size-wise. I was glad she was going to get at least one guy with that little extra.

She continued with the lap dances and had their cocks standing at attention. Some of them had already cum on her pussy externally and were covered in their own spunk, the rest was running down Erin's legs. She saw me and called me over, and introduced me to every one of them. We did not shake, we gave and received a head nod instead, it was a more appropriate greeting in this case.

Then she kissed me deeply, she was by now a bit fucked up but needed to be. Then she told me she promised to get naked when I got there, and for me to do the honors. I did, I pulled the straps off of my bride's shoulders, the looks on their faces as it dropped to reveal her gorgeous body said it all, she had transformed them into one horny bunch of young businessmen. Erin, well she looked so fucking hot, but even more pleasing to me than that was that she looked not just happy, but excited about getting a fantasy that I think had been in her head ever since she watched her whole card club use me as a fuck toy. She deserved to get what she wanted, and for her to have a chance to do it with such classy guys was too good to pass up.

She then surveyed her harem of young men, to see which ones had not cum yet. She had thought things out and did not want one of them to cum prematurely while fucking her. She had little to do, as three had already cum. She then took her place in front of the one with the biggest cock, he was the one that was left. I could see why, he had a lot of cock to please, the head of it was huge. She had the head and some of the shaft deep in her mouth, I think some even in her throat as I heard a gurgle. Her little hand was holding the base of it, there was still enough shaft showing in between to make an average cock. It was going to take time so she kept sucking while fluffing the ones on each side of her to keep them erect.

She finally had to concentrate on just it, then It did not take long then, and she took his enormous shot in her mouth, it was overflowing and dripping off her chin and down to her tits when she showed it to all of us before she swallowed.

I then took a seat in a comfy chair in one of the sitting areas that had a good view of the king bed in the one-room Villa. She had their names down pat, I guess she spent almost two hours of foreplay with them, between the hotel and there. She gave them the plan, she laid back, spread her legs wide, and pulled them back to her body, presenting an awesome view of her world-class pussy, all waxed and smooth, if anyone was nervous it was not her, she was ready for action down there.

For someone that wanted to be taken, she sure was taking charge. She started by giving them an invitation to eat her bald, already dripping pussy, a line quickly formed, not surprisingly her flower was open making her pussy even more inviting, she was so excited and it showed. She let one guy get above her head and dangle his cock over her mouth for her to suck, and one ate her, and she had the other two cocks in her hands. She was multitasking, and I had to move my chair, to get a side view. You could tell who was good as she would arch her back as he hit the right spots. That alone was a beautiful thing to watch, her breasts rising as she did, her ribs showing below them, and her abs flexing. The ones that knew what they were doing would make her have to reject the cock in her mouth as she came.

This was not my first time as a cuck, she has fucked in front of me before and sometimes I felt jealous when it was one guy, this different, this was an act set up purely for her pleasure, sucking, fucking, and getting her pussy ate by multiple hot young men, making it too hot to bother me. She looked just so beautiful and content being worshiped by these young businessmen. By the time she hosted all four of their mouths and tongues, she was more than moist enough to start hosting their cocks in her now swollen and anxious cunt.

The one with the biggest cock was above her head with his cock arched down, its swollen knob was more than just filling her tiny mouth, I think she was saving him for last, and for now, was mostly just licking his knob. She was busy jerking the guy on each side of her, as they, in turn, were taking turns working her clit, and of course, she picked the one with the hardest cock to fuck her. It was a scene I knew I would be jerking off to on my next business trip alone.

It was so fucking hot watching her lift her legs and resting them each on one of their shoulders, putting her ass up in the air as they fucked her, that is another of her favorite ways to get fucked, as she likes men to go deep in her and to feel their balls hit her, and it was working because she became so orgasmic, and almost immediately, probably more from a psychological origin than a physical one. She managed to get fucked while mouthing, jerking and sucking on their cocks, sometimes two at once, and still managed to get some testimony out there, "Oh fuck yeah guys, make me cum, you are all such young studs, go deep in this girl and fuck her hard, this slutty MILF always dreamed about a fuck like this."

"Oh fuck yeah guys shove those big dicks in there all the way, let me feel your young balls hit me."

She came twice with the extra clit stimulation. She was down to the big guy and got in a special position for him, one I had not seen her in, but she has not always fucked in front of me, but always had my OK, or confessed later. She took him solo, his cock was big enough she did not need any external help. She was lying back with her ass so far in the air, it had to be a yoga pose, or should be. I was proud to have a wife that was that flexible and was looking forward to her doing that for me. She did not look any different than on our honeymoon 10 years before, not a bit of fat on her, I could just see the excitement on her face as she prepared to take his big cock.

This gave the big guy a chance to show his stuff, as he was up over her, with his stiff huge cock pointing straight down on her. We were all amazed, even me and I had seen her take a big cock before. Despite all the action her cunt already had, it was not ready for him to just jamb such a large member in her, and he knew that. He started by just teasing her hole with his big knob, he may not have been as big as Bernie, but he had this extra-large knob to deal with when entering a woman. He was patient, probably more than she was, she wanted it, then he finally breached her entrance to some sounds of amazement from all of us guys watching. She did not get fucked like this from Bernie, or if she did, I missed it as I was so taken with his wife.

She said, "My God, I never felt a knob that big, ever, not even in my slutty dating years. Work that thing deep in my tunnel, I want to see how it feels."

He was pretty far in but stroking her slowly, letting her vagina adjust to the length and girth of it, and her moans were low and matched his pace. I had a hold of my cock and so did a couple of others, seeing a huge cock going in and out of your wife is underrated, I could not believe it fit. Most guys would not allow it and are missing out on something hot beyond their wildest dreams. She was so far back on her shoulders, her pussy was high enough he barely had to bend his knees to fuck her with that long cock. As he sped up and went deeper, she had to set a personal record for profanity during a fuck, so many, "Oh Fuck's," Fuck Yeahs." Oh Yeah Fuck me harder," but an occasional, "Oh God that feels good," as well."

He was sweating, and all over his body, I reached for the control and turned up the ceiling fan, not turning my head as I did not want to miss anything. He was now up to speed flexing his knees and just pounding her, his balls had to be hurting, if not later as they hit her ass so hard. I could not believe he was able to not cum, that speed would likely do me in, but he kept going until she was practically out of her head with joy.

"Fuck Yeah, that feels so fucking good, just pound me, I just love it and can see my husband has had to grab his own from watching a stranger's big cock penetrating me with such force."

It was an entirely different kind of fuck than she got from Bernie, she was so happy having his big cock, and was totally without fear of it. I could not believe that she was able to take it all.

Finally, he pulled out, and I could see he was trying to keep from cumming anyway even after pulling out of her. He was drenched in sweat, and she was just laying there now her hand over her swollen hole, and a look on her face that said she could not believe she took it all either. She had been fucked well just like she requested.

She had been hard on them, she is a taskmaster, most of them looked spent already, but she didn't, she had already got her second wind. They had made their rotation, and she took the big one, but she wanted more. She gave them a break, they got some drinks, and she and I talked.

I told her how hot it was, and I told her I thought she was never going to surrender herself to them. She said, "Your right, I guess it was the worshiping that I was looking for, I have only had one man do that at a time in the past, you of course. They know what I like now, I think I can count on them to just want to please me for this second round."

She took them on again, this time as their doggie, just a sexy as before, she had her ass up in the air again, and her head down on the pillow, giving them instructions. "I want you to fuck me hard, smack my ass till it is beet red. I am such a bad girl but don't cum in me, I want all of you to cover me in your cum, after I am fucked, and I mean well fucked."

Watching her was not getting old, she turned her head to the side looking back at me with her best defiant look, "Look Honey they all want me, and I am fucking them right here in front of you look on, I am going to need punished for it."

She knows how that both pisses me off, and turns me on tremendously at the same time. I felt my hard cock throb in excitement and the next chance I got I would punish her with it. I just love her perfect body from the side, this was the perfect view, I could see her breast hanging down and swinging. Her fantastic ass was in the air and jiggling to their strokes, as she was getting pounded, and hard just like she ask for, and while they smacked her ass, and pretty hard.

Many would look at it like an animalistic and cuckold act. I admit seeing four guys fucking your wife takes some adjustment. I chose to look at it as four good-looking young men, turned on by my MILF wife, holding her wonderful buttocks as they drove their young hard cocks deep in her welcoming, and grateful vagina. The fact that both she, and they are both giving, and receiving pleasure is a beautiful thing in itself.

The look on her face, the moans of pleasure, but bottom line, seeing the enjoyment she was having made it so sexy. Four different cocks going in and out of her pussy. She took the big one last again, and he was up for it, her ass was already on fire. He just concentrated on pounding her, like you would see a male dog nail his bitch, it made you understand why people call it doggie style. She was getting loud again, "Yes, Yes, Yes, Oh that's so good, Fuck Me harder than you ever Fucked doggie before."

I have to admit there was something about him that made me sometimes just focus on him, his bronze skin body mostly waxed, his long cock going in and out of her. I guess he was just such a fine specimen of a male, with a big cock that even a straight guy like me had to ackowledge. I was so glad Theresa picked him for her, he was going to be one of the highlights of her evening. She was just loving his big cock, and was loosing her voice, "Fuck me deep with that big young dick and let those smooth balls of yours smack my ass hard, I'm such a slut for fucking you in front of my husband, punish me."

I love it when she says things like that it made me so hard that I had a tight grip on my cock, I wanted to push him out of the way and be the one punishing her.

It was much longer than the first round, I was surprised they were all able to hold back from cumming, for young guys, it was more than enough time to recover. Now not only was the front of her all red from friction and overheating but her ass and lower back too.

Then she had them gather around her on their knees to give her the finish she wanted. It was so hot seeing these four fit guys, jerking their cocks over top of my hot cum loving wife. One at a time they let loose shooting their loads all over the front of her, but sparing her face. She was spent but still offered to clean each cock off of any remaining spunk.

I was so fucking hard from just watching, I think I could have taken a long walk and come back still hard from it. In fact, I did walk over to the bed my cock sticking straight out. She looked at me and was so sexy there almost beet red from pleasure, with 4 loads worth of cum ropes scattered all over her chest and stomach.

When she looked, she lifted her legs, and pulled them back as far as she could, her pussy was right there on display for all of us, but she looked at me and said, "That's the cock I saved my pussy for, the one on my one and only love, I wanted it empty for you, so you could give me a Nice Big Cream Pie, Please?"

I was not worried about staying erect but was hoping I had time to produce some more cum. I took over holding her legs back, I did not want to spoil what looked like artwork, all those cum ropes her young lovers gave her, I didn't want to smear them. I entered her swollen wet pussy, and got fifths I guess, but not at all sloppy. I was to be her first vaginal shot after taking four guys twice. I never performed in front of more than one other male, it was different. I was the older not so fit husband, that this time did not even have the biggest cock. I guess I felt a little inferior, but she took care of that, she stared into my eyes and held me by my neck as I pumped her hard, I will say my balls became a bit tender by the time I was done pounding her, and they were for days after that trip.

I felt my ass cheeks clinch, and let loose of what I had left after fucking Theresa. Then I backed off to watch it form a small pie. The big guy, cock wise that is, ask if he could taste, of course, if he was willing to taste mostly my cum, and his and three other guys precum, why not. He was looking at my dripping cock as he asked, I wondered if he might have been Bi. The rest of them lined up for a turn, and as they licked her clean she was enjoying their attention and giggled from being tickled, she still had some sensitivity left despite all that pounding she seemed to enjoy.

I had a couple of them tell me I was lucky to have her, or something to that fact, most of them did not know what to say, I can understand that. People in this day and age have a hard time thinking about sex as a pleasure, and most of all, just sex. I thanked each of them for being so respectful and tender with her in fulfilling her fantasy.

I had to be proud of her right then, I got to watch four worn-out young businessmen, ass's dragging, load onto a golf cart, and leave. As for us, we took a moonlight swim. It was our last night in the tropics, and we had sweat and cum to rinse off.

We slept out on the other porch, the screened-in one, it had loungers, and the bed, well it needed to be changed! We slept in, we had a late flight, and we needed the rest. I was surprised that I woke up with morning wood after all that, but then again I had not taken on four women.

Erin wanted nothing to do with it, can you blame her. She grabbed the house phone and called the young maid that told me to page her if I needed anything. She said we could use some help packing, and my husband might have something you are interested in.

She must have been anxious or close by, as she was there in a jiffy. Erin was just maintaining my erection with slow strokes as she waited for her, and said when she arrived, "My husband needs some help with this, and I am worn out. Word probably got around about our party last night, we had to order a couple of things during it, your partner was quite shocked to see me on the bed with four men as my husband watched."

Eve said that not only was our party the talk around the kitchen this morning, some of the overnight shift that she relieved said they and some guests were in front of our Villa enjoying the show, that those windows are like Big Screen TVs after dark. She made what could have been called a flirt to me, telling Eve she was so lucky to have a stud like you do willing to let you have it.

She was unbuttoning her blouse as she spoke. She then looked around stopped, and said, "I can't risk being seen, we need to go in the actual Villa."

She and I went in, Eve stripped the rest of her clothes off right there in front of me, revealing her young naked body, with no tattoos, but some very tasteful piercings that stood out on her bronzed body. She was so fucking hot, naked, I was going to get the youngest fuck of the trip. She started by removing the crusty sheets and replacing them with fresh ones. I admired her body, especially when she leaned over as she worked and revealed her epic ass, and bald pussy, with some of her pink showing.