Wife Gets me Naked for her Friend! Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she finished she simply asked me, "What can I do to please you, Sir, I am yours, and anxious to get started, I have had my eye on you ever since I saw your young neighbor sucking that big cock of yours."

I figured she said something like that to others, but I liked hearing it, I looked at her and thought about other than being lighter-skinned she reminded me a little of Gloria, the African princess that I had let dominate me, and ask for something similar saying, "You are so young and beautiful, I am horny and erect as you can see but still a little worn from the late night. You take charge, give me what you think I need, and make it something you will enjoy, and wife might like to watch."

After I said it I thought that it might be a tall order, but she seemed like she could handle it, and led me to the bed. It was difficult but I was able to get on my stomach with my hard-on to receive a massage. She was very detailed in it, must have been part of her job there. She did some things, not in a normal spa massage. Once she had oiled my whole body, she spread my ass cheeks and gave me a rimming that had me gripping the pillows, and moaning like I was a woman getting fucked.

Then she did my other side, saving my groin for last of course. She gave me a world-class blow job, taking my cock in her throat with ease, never even gasping for air as she did, just a couple of gurgles is all I heard. Again I was grasping the sheets, this time my cock started spewing in her throat with no warning. She pulled back to just take my knob and took most of it in her mouth as it finished. Showing me what I gave her, before swallowing it.

I was just laying there recovering when she ask Erin if she could do anything for her. Erin accepted the offer saying a massage would be nice. I gave them room but stayed on the big bed, and just watched her work on my bride. She finished in her groin area too, giving her just a sample of her tongue skills down there just to test the waters I guess. Erin was receptive and spread her legs for her.

There I was, the morning after watching my wife take a train of young men, now watching her getting eaten out by such a shapely young maid/masseur. It too was a beautiful thing to watch, and I could not resist getting involved, I may have already came but I wanted to fuck her. I moved behind young Eve and spread her nice round butt cheeks to get to her bald pussy to check it out, and hopefully get her ready for more. My stomach continued to growl with hunger, but I was having one of the best breakfasts that I ever had at a resort.

She had an orgasm, and stopped pleasuring Erin a moment, only to command me to fuck her, and smack her ass for violating rules, by sucking a guest big cock and taking his load."

She was good at this role-playing stuff or was this not that much out of the norm for her.

It was such a good way to end this wonderful week's pleasure. Fucking this young maid from behind as she ate pleasured my Erin with her oral skills.

It climaxed with a view more beautiful than the aqua-colored water and white sand view from our windows. It was of Erin, she and I had our eyes locked on each other, the beauty I was speaking of was the look on her face as Eve made her cum again, it made my "O" all the better, as I got my second nut while fucking Eve, spewing my seed all over her bronze ass as Erin watched.

I asked her on the plane ride home while she was playing with my cock under a blanket, what was the highlight of the week, the fuck fest, and the big guy?

She said if she had to pick one it was, "Having four hard cocks, on four fit young men hanging over me, and watching them shoot their bountiful loads on my breast and stomach was. What a view I had of all those young cocks, I was trying to determine by the looks on their faces what penis was going to spew its spunk on me next. I was in such a trance, seeing their seed cumming out of those tiny holes looked like it was in slow motion."

It was an epic anniversary, I am glad we did it on our tenth, not sure we will still have the stamina for that kind of a week at twenty!