Wife Gets Wild on a Business Trip Ch. 08

Story Info
An orgy. with the married wife and her best friend.
1.9k words
4.27
9.2k
11
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/03/2023
Created 03/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,841 Followers

It took only a couple of days before I got a call from one of the guys who had attended the bachelor party. This time, no party, he asked me point blank if I would be the featured attraction at a gang-bang. Me and twenty men, all well hung, brawny studs, ready to give my horny married holes the fucking they deserved. When I asked him if my best friend could join us, and make it a double feature, he was all for it.

And here we were, totally naked except for the black, bandit style mask both of us had. When the guys had entered the bedroom, and saw us sixty-nining of the bed, cheers and whistles went up. We were going at each other hungrily, we had a trusty butt plug stuffed up our asses, and I heard approving sounds from the guys as they saw my twinking red heart plug, and Courtney's blue sapphire plug

The host said, "Two lovely ladies to service us tonight, getting each other nicely warmed up."

The males surrounded the bed, clothes flew off as they cheered and encouraged us. We were writhing on the bed, drinking deeply of each other's essence. Before we climaxed, I pulled away, smiling at Courtney, I picked up the 18 inch dildo, fire engine red in color, and whispered, "Ass to ass, they'll love it as we suck their cocks!"

As the guys were staring, transfixed, Courtney quickly took to her hands and knees, giving me a lust-filled smile over her shoulder. I nudged it against her and pushed, she let out pleasure-filled moans as 8 inches slid smoothly into her creamy slot. I quickly took the position, and pushed my ass backward, mmmmm, oh yes, my side of the dildo slid in easily. The room had mirrored walls, and I could see the lust-filled scene.

On our hands and knees, ass to ass, the stiff dildo was bonding our cunts together as we rode that cunt stretcher. I could feel our asses smack together as we bucked back and forth. I was grunting and growling as I bucked back on the dildo, mmmm, the way the butt plug and dildo rubbed against each other was sublime, each back thrust made Courtney moan with pleasure as the dildo was driven back into her, rubbing against her butt plug.

I looked up, saw the extension of all the cocks, lust-filled lances ready for sucking, and grunted, "Cocks, we want cocks to suck! Line up and get your cocks sucked, then, for round two, our other holes will need to get a hot filling!"

The hungry look on our faces pushed the guys onward, and I hungrily swallowed the 8-inch dick presented to me. I heard an answering moan behind me, as Courtney swallowed a 9-inch steel hard dick. All the guys were naked and a line formed at each end, hard cocks ready to get fluffed up to a mouth-filling explosion.

My lips rode wetly over the first prick, he was grunting and moaning, "Mmmm, best cock suck, suck me, dry baby!" Eager to do so, I swallowed him whole, letting the 8 inches slide into my throat, and letting the swallowing motions around his cock stroke at his cock head.

I could feel his prick swell up, I swallowed him full once again, sucked hard, and a blast of cum was fired down my throat. In the grip of my oncoming orgasm, my mouth tightened down to the ultimate gripping receptacle, his cock kept going, and my mouth was awash with his creamy explosion. My mouth was filled, I quickly gulped it down, and another rush, and still another, to give me a very tasty refill. He was really pent-up, just like he had saved it up for tonight.

As I moaned and swallowed around his prick, I wondered how Courtney was faring. As I thought this, I could feel Courtney's body bucking hard, smacking against my ass, and she was letting out muffled grunts as the orgasm took her, her mouth fucker growled, "Oh fuck, she sucks like a Hoover, fuck FFUUCCKK!" and I could imagine the hot glut of spunk she was taking as she nursed at his dick, wanting every drop.

As soon as the first two stepped aside, we had another dick fed to us. The lust was starting to run wild, we were bucking and writhing, slamming our sizzling cunts back over that double dildo over and over. We sucked them like cock hungry bitches, our talented mouths taking them over quickly, and we were rewarded with another thick rush of spunk. I felt the thrills of lust as my married mouth was filled with the hot spunk of other men.

After countless orgasms and flooded mouths, we were pulled apart. Two of the guys lay down on the bed, their renewed hardons pointing skyward. A prime 9-inch cock awaited my snatch, I quickly straddled him, and wiggled my body as I slowly, teasingly slithered down his dick. He reached up and pulled me down to him, we were face to face, he pulled my ass cheeks apart and he said softly, "DP time, are you ready baby?"

"Oh fuck, yes, something even better to plug my tight little ass!"

I felt the butt plug being withdrawn, and a chill of icy lube being squirted all over my tight little starfish. I turned my head, saw Courtney in a similar configuration, squatted on a hard dick while her ass was prepped.

I felt the head of an eager cock pushed against my asshole. I was watching Courtney as she watched me, we were both about to get double fucked. In unison, our ass fuckers started in, I let out a loud moan as a rock-hard dick gave me a slow, grunting reaming. Next to me, I saw Courtney looking at me, her eyes flared wide and she moaned, deep and low in her throat, as her asshole was spread apart around a thick 8-inch dick. We let out matching grunts as our asses were stuffed to the limit.

I growled, "Ohhhh yeah, fuck, both my married fuckholes stuffed, give it to me, I wanna feel your dicks rubbing against each other, fill my married holes with hot, sizzling spunk!"

Next to me, Courtney grunted, "Fuck, so stuffed, big cocks taking my holes, take it guys, ram my fuckholes and flood my cunt and ass!"

They guys were happy to do so, and we were taken in tandem, rock-hard dicks testing the grip of our fuckholes, mmmmm, getting both holes fucked at the same time was bliss. My twin fuckers used my body like a slutty live fuck dook, they increased the speed of their thrusts, making me buck and writhe with pleasure.

Next to me, Courtney was being used the same, a set of pleasure holes made to empty swollen cocks into. The cock buggering me sped up, my ass was thrusting back at his dick, displaying how into the DP I was. I wanted that prick to explode and saturate my bowels.

I was in a haze of lust, squealing, moaning, grunting, rutting like a sex-starved slut. I felt it all come together, apparently, and so did my fuckers, my pussy, and ass tightened down on the two cocks fucking me, I could feel the rising up, and my scream of orgasm matched the swelling and pulsing of the two hard cocks as they reached their peaks, the orgasmic pulses making my cunt and ass even tighter, and their throbbing cocks deposited their semen deep, painting my married asshole and my married cervix.

Next to me, I could hear the slapping of flesh against flesh, wet liquid squelches from a hard cunt pounding, grunts, growls, and a shriek from Courtney as she orgasmed. I turned my head to watch, she looked so beautiful, in the throes of climax.

"Yeah, oh yeah, so fucking tight, gonna flood your ass you slut, fuck, fuck FUUUCCCCKKKK!"

"Gonna fill you, tight little slut, let's sandwich the bitch, tight hot cunt, yeah, YEAH!"

Keeping Courtney's quivering body sandwiched tightly between them, they both jammed their throbbing cocks in as deep as possible, Courtney's cunt and ass now stuffed to the max, and her cunt fucker's prick exploded, gushing over and over.

Courtney's screams of pleasure filled the air, mixing with her fuckers grunts and growls as her asshole fucker let go, gushes of hot, wet sperm being pumped into her asshole and her pussy. Courtney was cumming, cumming like crazy, the tightness of her holes milking at the two stiff cock, sucking both loads out eagerly, until she got every drop.

As soon as they withdrew, another set of hard cocks took their places. We were once again mounted in a DP, god, the feel of being double fucked was amazing, and it didn't take too long before another thick rush of spunk was flooding our horny fuckholes.

The sounds and smells of hot sex filled the room, male bodies humping our cunts and asshole, hard pricks taking their pleasure. Grunts and growls of pleasure mixed with our shrieks and moans of pleasure as we were used, wet squelches mixing in, getting reamed by hard-driving dicks, keeping us hot and pliable.

The orgy went on, we were fucked and buggered over and over, every member got another hot fuck into each of our holes, they had no problem getting it back up for each fuckhole, and it was a long, very hard night, our fuckholes become glowing, well-used passages as rock hard dicks took their pleasures inside us, plastering our tight walls with pelts of thick, hot spunk.

Many hours later, everyone was fucked out, god, what a session. A tip jar had been set up, and Courtney and I were amazed as the large bills tumbled out. Getting well paid, for what we would have done for free was like icing on the cake.

When we got back to Courtney's house, we were too beat to do anything but tumble into bed, exhausted.

*****

I felt a decided tickle and opened my eyes to see Courtney on her hands and knees, her mouth tight against my pussy. A great way to wake up. I moaned and wiggled my hips, she looked up, seeing that I was awake, she swung her body around and we were in the classic 69.

That tight clamshell opening drew my mouth, and she moaned, deep and low in her throat, as I dragged my tongue along the length of her pink trail. She let out a louder moan as I posied a finger against the tight pucker and pushed into her starfish.

Mmmmmm, she was quick to follow my lead, and her finger breached the rim of my asshole. That fired us up, and once we got into it, we weren't going to stop. Our hot, panting breaths filled the room as we finger-buggered and licked each other toward the climax. We held on tight, eating each other ravenously until we felt the rush of orgasms, and I howled into Courtney's pink heat as I exploded, followed seconds later by Courtney's pussy muffled yell of climax, our cries of release bouncing off the walls, as our bodies shuddered and writhed together in orgasmic ecstasy.

In the afterglow, I smiled as I felt Courtney's nude body holding me close. I had given out my cell phone numbers to just about every guy there, and many more hot fucks were undoubtedly in the offing.

groomleader
groomleader
2,841 Followers