Wife Gives In Pt. 03

Story Info
Brittany satisfies my lesbian need.
1.4k words
4.6
20.4k
20
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I entered the bedroom and approached them. They did not notice me at first until I tapped my husband on the shoulder. He looked up, and I could see the alarm in his eyes at being busted. He started to relax a bit, as he saw the look of lust on my face and the fact that I was totally nude. Brittany had opened her eyes, I could see the glimmer of lust starting to build.

"My turn," I cooed, "Brittany, ever had your sweet pussy licked by another girl?"

Her voice a husky whisper, she said, "No."

"Ummm, in that case, I'm going to love plucking that cherry."

My husband lifted away, and I could see what a teen temptress my niece was. A teenager's wet dream, 18 years old and built like a living breathing sex doll. Her long blonde hair was spread out on the pillow, her sea-green eyes were full of lust, she had an amazing body, nice big diaries the size of large grapefruits, a curvy waist, and a sparse, wispy strip of blonde pubic hair, bet her asshole is all pink and tight. Her hips were nice and wide, not fat but full, what I call "breeder's hips." Between her thighs, I could see a thick glut of cum around her lips, ready to pour out of my niece's sweet fuck hole.

"Lift your legs baby, and spread yourself. I'm going to suck your Uncle's cum right of your sweet teen pussy."

Brittany eagerly complied, she grabbed behind her knees and pulled back as she spread her thighs, oh yeah, her sweet little snatch was in the perfect licking position. I was feeling pulses of lust surge through me as I gazed at that cute little blonde bush, Brittany's pussy lips slicked up with my husband's cum. I was going to lick the tight little cunt of my niece, right after my husband had fucked away her virginity, and spunked her virgin pussy with its first load of hot cum, and I was going to suck it all out of her. God, the thought made me almost insane with lust.

I growled, "I'm going to suck every drop out of you, then make you cum all over my face! Does that excite you, my sweet niece?"

"Yes, yes, oh yes, eat me, Auntie, give my tight little pussy it's first licking!"

I was glad to do what Brittany wanted, I watched her eyes widen with excitement, as she watched me slide between the spread of her thighs. Oh fuck, the amazing scent of her aroused pussy, the evidence of the mingled passion along her pink seam, made my cunt thrum with lust. I grabbed Brittany's ass cheeks, squeezing them as I lowered my face downwards. Eager to give her first licks, I let my tongue slide up and down her pink trail, licking away the traces of cum that lined her labial lips, her coos of pleasure urging me on, and I wanted all of my husband's load. I slipped my tongue into the tight pink seam, and let my tongue burrow in as I quickly sealed my mouth around her labial lips, and sucked hard. A huge glut of spunk poured into my mouth, I swallowed and kept my tongue stirring around, another mouthful poured out, which was quickly swallowed. My husband had filled her tight pussy, and licking my husband's cum out of my niece's just fucked cunt was making me see through a red haze of lust as I licked her clean.

Brittany growled with pleasure as she felt my tongue eagerly digging as deep as possible, sucking every drop of my husband's cum out of her. Now it was time to make her cum again as I felt her juices start to pour. I licked and sucked at her tasty teen juices, then pulled my tongue out to swipe all over her clit, then drove in deep again. I wanted a face full of juices, let's see if I can make her squirt. I slid two fingers in, slid them around, then started to make the come hither motion, and I was hitting her G spot perfectly. My mouth surrounded Brittany's clit, licking wildly and sucking hard, keeping Brittany's hard clit surrounded by the hot, wet, pulling sensation.

I could feel her body tensing up, she froze for a second, then tumbled. Brittany's scream of pleasure filled the bedroom, her pussy started to spasm crazily, and she let her girl cum fly. I felt the rush of pleasure as she squirted all over my face, making my cunt throb with need.

When the last spasm had spent its force, Brittany was gasping as she flopped back against the pillow, I smiled at the knowledge that I had brought her to orgasm.

Raising up, I cooed, "So sweetheart, which one of your other sweet holes is virgin?''

Brittany blushed a bit, as she said, "My ass. I was too scared to let my boyfriend go any further than a blowjob, he agreed to stay away from them, so long as I sucked his cock on every date, and always swallowed his load. Judging by his reactions, I'm a pretty good cocksucker."

"Mmmmm, I'll bet you are. Think you might be a good pussy licker too? My pussy is all hot and juicy, licking your tight snatch got me going, and I'll bet your sweet mouth would love to try it out, wouldn't you? Still a virgin to cunt licking?"

At her nod, I smiled and said, "Oh yeah, still another cherry to pluck. Lay back baby, I'm gonna ride your face, and give you lots of sweet girl juice to taste!"

I straddled her face, smiling down at the wide-eyed look on her face, as I hovered above her. I lowered down and held myself just above her.

"Take a good sniff baby, sniff how hot and horny you've made me."

She ran her nose along my pussy lips, sniffing deeply.

"Umm, it smells so musky, so hot! Let me taste it!"

"Oh yes my sweet niece, kiss me there, then lick me, run your tongue in sweetie."

I felt her hands grab my hips, pulling me down to her waiting mouth. She ran her tongue along my lips, licking at me with a feather-light touch, I let out a moan of pleasure, ummmmm, oh that felt so nice.

Brittany purred, "Ohhhh, you taste amazing Auntie, I want more!"

She pulled me down further, and I felt her tongue start to probe, parting my seam and burrowing in.

"Mmmm, oh yes baby, lick me all over, drink my juices!"

Her tongue was wriggling around inside of me, eager to wash every bit of me with her agile tongue. She pulled back, swiping at my clit, then driving her tongue back in. Her cocksucking talent was easy to transfer to my pussy, and she ate my sizzling snatch with a skill like she was a born carpet muncher. I was letting out growls and moans of pleasure, she knew what she was doing. My moans increased as I felt her mouth move a bit, and she jammed a finger into my juicy cunt, getting it soaked. She pulled it out, using her hands to spread my cheeks, and her finger found my asshole and drove in. Ohhh fuck, that felt amazing, and she started to pump her finger in and out, just as she sucked my clit into her mouth.

"Oh fuck, right there baby, oh god, make me cum!"

I felt her jammed as deep as possible, finger buggering me rapidly, oh yeah, that kind of action gave me a huge push, I lasted all of 10 seconds more.

"Oh yeah, sweet teen temptress, fuck, fuck FUUCCCCKKKK!"

I felt my pussy wrench crazily with a huge spasm, with a full-throated howl I felt my juices flood out. I was washing her face down, oh fuck, that knowledge made my pussy wrench again, and I shrieked as another huge spasm tore through me, she kept going at me, making my pussy spasm over and over, until I pulled myself away, I couldn't take anymore, and I flopped down. My pussy was still having mini convulsions, and I cupped my sex, holding her to try and get her to cool down.

When I got my bearings back, I was eager for more. I'd just had the best cunt licking of my life from my 18-year-old niece. My husband's prick was steel-hard, and I could see the naked lust all over his face. Oh, yes, it was time to take that last virginity.