Wife Gives In Pt. 04

Story Info
Brittany gets her ass deflowered.
2.1k words
4.53
29.5k
32
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,841 Followers

"Ready to get your sweet ass hole taken baby?"

At her eager nod, I cooed, "On your hands and knees, we'll get you all worked up."

Brittany quickly did so, I gently grasped her cheeks, pulling them apart, eager to get her warmed up. Her asshole was pink and pearly, it gleamed with the juices that had run down the natural channel.

Whispering in her ear, "Ummm, such a tight beautiful asshole, I love to lick such beautiful holes, just like I'm going to lick your sweet teen asshole."

Brittany's anticipatory moan of pleasure spurred me on as I gently spread her cheeks apart so I could lick that tight pucker. I let a large glob of spit drip from my mouth, all over that sweet pink pucker. I nuzzled my face in between the spread of her sexy cheeks and started to lick at her tight rim, a louder moan rising up to greet my efforts. My lust was starting to gather speed, and I motioned for my husband to come over. I lifted my face away, gently spit on her pucker, and urged him on.

"Lick that up, lick her tight hole, get her all ready for your hard prick!"

As I watched him go after her, I realized that I needed to get in on the action. A DP, oh yes, perfect. While she rode my dildo, my husband would have the honor of claiming her anal cherry. I got up, reached into my drawer, and pulled out my 8 inches of cunt stuffing pleasure, as pink as Brittany's sweet cunt. I drew it into Brittany's line of vision and enjoyed the look of anticipation in her eyes.

"We're going to give you a double penetration baby. While your uncle fucks your tight little asshole, I'm going to use this 8 inches to ream out your sweet fuck hole. Just wait until you feel them rubbing against each other deep inside you!"

Brittany let out a low moan, and cooed, "Yes, oh yes, I want it all, all my cherries fucked away."

I picked up the lube and tapped my husband on the shoulder. When he lifted up, I gave him a big grin as I handed over the lube, and cooed, "Brittany's all ready for it. While you're taking her anal cherry, I'm going to give her my dildo, a hot DP. "

He gave a big smile, he knew how good it felt to have my dildo ramming my fuck hole while he banged my asshole. Now our hot little 18-year-old niece was going to get the same hot ride.

I lifted Brittany up until we were both kneeling on the bed. I quickly pushed my body against hers, our breasts smooshed together. I brought her face towards mine, gently tilting her head. Her lips opened in anticipation, and as our lips pressed tightly together, our tongues rose up for a hot, wet duet of lust. I could feel her nipples, stiff and hard, pressing into my own excited tits. We gently rubbed them together as we kissed, my own pussy was getting pretty damn hot. I felt her hand take the dildo from me.

She broke the kiss for just a second, and purred, "Let me use your dildo on you Auntie, so it can be all nice and wet for my tight little pussy."

I felt her nudge it against me, and she purred, "Now, let's kiss some more."

As we resumed our tongue-filled swirls, I felt her pushing, and with steady pressure, I moaned into her mouth as the 8 inches surged into me, right to the base. I felt it pull back, then in again, my cunt was a hot pit of lust, being kissed and being fucked at the same time really hit the hot spot, and I could feel my orgasm welling up.

Brittany broke the kiss for a second, and cooed, "Cum Auntie, cum all over your dildo, get it all wet for my hot pussy."

Her mouth plunged onto mine again, and at the feel of her tongue in my mouth once more, I felt my cunt tensing up, and I squealed into her mouth as I came, my cunt started rippling along my dildo, a good load of juices splashing all over it. I let my orgasm wash over me, my body shaking in bliss, oh fuck that felt amazing.

I opened my eyes and saw Brittany smiling at me. As she took to hands and knees, I slid under her, watching as my husband's prick, glistening with lube was inches above me. Her hands reached back, pulling her supple cheeks apart so her ass could get fucked. The exciting spectacle of my sweet niece's anal deflowering was about to be played out.

I nudged the dildo against her wet heat, and it slid in easily, Brittany's coos of pleasure rose up as I buried it.

"Ummm, that feels so good, now Uncle, take my tight little asshole."

My husband nudged against her and started to push. Brittany let out a sharp gasp as the head popped inside, her voice was a bit shaky as she urged him on.

"Ohhh, so big, nnngghhh, don't stop, just take me slowly please."

My husband did as requested, giving Brittany a slow, grunting reaming as he continued into her back door. Brittany's grunts and gasps sounded, as she urged him on.

"Don't stop Uncle, all the way."

My husband did so, one last push, and his cock was buried, Brittany let out a sharp gasp as she was fully deflowered, I watched his balls swing down and smack against her pussy. I reached a hand up and toyed with his balls. I wanted to work them up, filled with a big juicy load to christen Brittany's tight little asshole.

"Ohhh I feel so stuffed, but I think I'm gonna really enjoy it. Fuck me gently to start, so my tight little holes can get all stretched out."

As my husband pulled back a bit and buried it again, I started to pump gently with the dildo, timing the thrusts with my husband's prick surging in and out. I wanted our sweet little 18-year-old niece to get the full enjoyment of both holes being stuffed at the same time.

Brittany was starting to move her body with the thrusts, I could well imagine what she was feeling, having enjoyed the pleasure of a cock and a dildo rubbing against each other deep inside my horny holes, I knew how good it felt. Her purrs and moans of pleasure started to fill our bedroom, my husband's grunts and growls of pleasure joined in, he was enjoying it as much as Brittany was.

I felt my legs being slung under Brittany's arms, pulled back, her hands cupped my ass cheeks as they rose up, pulling them apart. I let out a squeal of pleasure as I felt Brittany's face nuzzle between my upturned cheeks, and her hot, wet tongue lapping at my asshole. Ummm, oh god, that felt so good as she gave me a long licking, her tongue felt like magic. I could feel her slobber all over, she pulled her head back, spit on my tight little asshole, then a spit slick finger poised against me, and with another cry of pleasure from me, her finger delved into my hole, going in as deep as she could push it.

"Oh yeah my sweet niece, fuck me with your fingers!"

Encouraged, Brittany did so, and I let out another loud cry of pleasure as two fingers of her other hand found my wet heat, sliding into the churning vortex of my fuckhole, and they started to pump in tandem with the fingering of my asshole. In turn, this made me start to fuck her harder with the dildo while my husband had picked up his pace, and was reaming her out vigorously. My husband was pulling almost all the way out, then driving back in, his cock at full extension, I was eager to make her cum, tighten her asshole around his cock, and make him explode.

Brittany's body started to shake, she screamed, "FUCK, FUCK, FFUUUCCCCCKKK!"

That took me over, my pussy gushed my juices all over Brittany's plunging fingers as I felt the hard spasms shaking me, joining Brittany as I let out a loud shriek as I climaxed. My husband was seconds behind me, he made those sounds I knew so well, and I visualized Brittany's tight virgin asshole milking wildly at his prick, and roaring like a bull, he slammed deep one last time, grunting and growling as he spent himself in a shuddering climax. I could see his cock bucking and jerking, my mind capturing the moment, the completion of her anal deflowering, pumping a thick, juicy load deep inside the tight little asshole of our 18-year-old niece.

We tumbled down in a heap, breathless from the mad rush of orgasmic sensation. God, the sensations had been nothing short of mind-blowing, and I felt Britanny's body against my left side, and my husband on my right side, cuddling against me, in that peaceful state, I drifted off.

*****

I was in a canoe, paddling like mad trying to get out of the way of a big wave coming at me. I watched it as it loomed over me, and I was flipped upside down, it felt like the wave had hands, groping at me, and the dream started to dissolve. I rose up to discover I had been turned over onto my belly, and I opened my eyes to the sight of Brittany sucking my husband's cock, she looked like she knew what she was doing.

Brittany had an eye on me, and she smiled, murmuring, "Time for you to get it yours, Auntie."

My rump was cocked up, and I felt Brittany's face move between the spread of my cheeks, ummmm, oh yes, her tongue started to flick at the rim of my asshole, licking and swabbing eagerly. I could see my husband getting his cock lubed up, oh yeah, it was my turn.

When Brittany lifted away, I could see a wild excitement, and she cooed, "Let's 69, my sweet Auntie, while my Uncle takes your sweet asshole."

We quickly took that well-known number, and just as Brittany's tongue slid along my labia lips, I could feel Brittany grab my ass cheeks, pulling them apart so my asshole could get reamed. I felt my husband's cock nudge against me and with a smooth steady push, he drove up my Hershey highway. Now that I had learned how to enjoy anal, I totally enjoyed the feeling, of getting stuffed up my tight hole, I purred with pleasure as his cock slid in deep.

"Yeah, oh yeah, let me have it, lover man, give me a good hard buggering!"

I quickly applied my mouth to Brittany's tight pussy, licking up the juices and then driving my tongue in. At my fuck-hole, I could feel my niece's agile tongue doing the same thing, wriggling in and licking eagerly at my juices as my husband started to butt fuck me. I brought a finger up, spearing it into her seething teen cunt and getting it soaking wet. I ran that finger down and gently pulled her cheeks apart, seeing her tight little asshole all wet and juicy from the natural channel her juices were following. I poised my finger and then powered it in, savoring Brittany's pussy muffled sound of pleasure as I stuffed it up as far as it could go.

The bedroom had become a lust-filled orgy, the sounds and smells of hot sex, I could feel my orgasm rising up, fuck, I was gonna cum so hard. I sucked in Britanny's bulging clit, eager to make her cum.

"Fuck, oh fuck, gonna make me cum, Fuck, FUCK!"

Brittany's voice rose up to a shout, and she pushed a rush of juices against my face, That did it, and I howled as I came, dumping my juices against her face. My asshole become a gripping vice, I heard my husband grunt loudly as the hot wet rush of semen doused my asshole, his prick jetting a juicy load into my tight back door.

We collapsed in a well-spent heap, fuck, what a day.

*****

Since that day, Brittany has become a very regular visitor. I was overjoyed, once we'd been between each other's thighs, I knew I wanted to do it a lot more. My husband is thrilled, having two hot and very horny cunts and assholes for his fucking pleasure. When Brittany can spend the night, we keep my husband going far into the night, until he just can't get it up anymore.

*****

As was one of our regular pleasures, I was licking Brittany's sweet asshole while my husband plundered mine, I recalled how it all started. Thinking I was saving my niece by giving up my anal virginity when she was a teen temptress. That was okay, she was a total temptress to both of us, and we enjoy sharing her sweet, sexy holes between us.

The End

groomleader
groomleader
2,841 Followers