All Comments on 'Wife Goes To Orgy With Friend'

by topo

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
The husband is such a wimp that Pete calls his wif

and asks her to go to an orgy...never a mind to the dumb ass husband that Pete is fucking her withing two blocks...the husband...I mean the writer is such a wimp,,,he should blow his brains out...if he even has any ald let the wife do what she wasnts to...she does anyway...

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
HotWife? OK but...

Loaning out his willing Sweetie to a previous lover does not offend me. What DOES offend me is how POORLY this tale is written - there is precious little detail about the actual sex, or the partners. The grammar and spelling are atrocious. There is no suspense or seduction, just wham-bam, thank you everyone! At least tell us what nice furnishings are in the orgy apartment!

2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
whore

just another story about a whore and wimp

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

He should put a $1,000-per-day "convenience fee" on her.

gpetagpetaover 2 years ago

hubby is a poor whimp, Judy is an unsatisfying slut

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Whore goes to a party.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

i must live in an alternate universe or something i have never be able to find one friend or stranger that let his wife girlfriend have a date of even dinner with a stranger or even me by ourselves. one kiss let alone sex would bring unequaled circumstances. WHERE do all these stories of men that can't wait to get married and give their wives away or stay with a woman that constantly disrespects and belittles them come from. i have never met a man that wanted to watch me have sex with his wife. I feel robbed. i need names and numbers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous