All Comments on 'Wife Has to Take a Job'

by wifelvrman

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

SOUNDS LIKE AN ESCORT SERVICE

chilleywilleychilleywilleyalmost 10 years ago
Naaaah!

Mid fifties??? Vs younger women. Give me a break. Well maybe if the owner was 20 years older. And throwing $100 bills around? Come on.. Well it is all fiction on this site, and the stories generally need some suspension of belief, but it should only be used if the plot depends upon it.

As written, nothing much happened, well, she unbuttoned a few buttons.. You are writing in short hand here. You know whats going on in her mind, but you have to tell the reader. How did she feel as she showed her drooping dugs? Do try to inject some emotion in the story by putting us inside her mind. Was she afraid? Excited, humiliated, degraded, instant regret, thinking of begging, how did it feel when the bra, protectector of her modesty came off? Neither does she speak or bargain.

Chilley

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Sounds like his demands will increase until any woman can no longer take it. Probably why the last job holder left, even at $1,500 per day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Is that it?

Appears to be incomplete, or is this a tease story leaving the conclusion up to the reader's imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
She was a teacher, in her 50's, maxed out at about 80K/yr (depending on the district)

Her husband was downsized and SHE was the one taking a second job? What. The. Fuck? And at 400/day to 1500/day, she would be earning between 104K to 390K per year. Tax free!

How the fuck good in bed is she supposed to be anyway???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wow

a real genius wrote this it must have been laurel husband

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 10 years ago
Suspension of disbelief VS Unbelievable

I am willing to suspend disbelief (SD), but within bounds ... more for Sci-Fi, less for History. Also, the more plausible I find the 'unlikely' scenario to be, the more willing to cut the author some slack. Plus, ONE SD per short-story!

In this tale, the desperation of the wife is too extreme, as is the blatancy of the employer. Those are trumped, in spades, by the initial daily wage of four C-notes. That's 100 Kilobucks a year for being a 'Girl Friday!' Plus dramatic bonuses! Looks a LOT like a serial killer! Too much SD demanded!

2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Careful fellas

If you give this gem 1* or harshly critcize this masterpiece the owner of the site is going to begin punishing writers who submit BTB or revenge stories.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007almost 10 years ago
What the hell?

Is the owner of this site some kind of cuck lover? We vote the way we feel. Her threats are an insult and meaningless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
She is a cuck queen

So be prepared to get locked out if you are anti cuck shit but anyone can hit 1 star.

x_witless_xx_witless_xalmost 10 years ago
Unusual. I kinda liked it.

Thanks for writing. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Re: Careful Fellas

To the author: good start, will look for more.

To anonymous: Really, looking at the Loving Wives Hall of Fame stories, from DC Hear, Reinquist and others, BTB stories are much more popular than the Cuck tripe. I personally don't care for the willing cuck stuff, yet I feel no need to comment or vote. But the forced chastity, anal rape (yes you Ed), BBC Bull dominance crap can suck it and will get one starred every time. I think the best long term solution would be the split of Loving Wives into two new categories, Loving Wife and Cuckold Central. I think that would make a lot of people happy. The cruel Cuckoldreses would no longer have my type one starring their stories, and I would know where to go to avoid the slime.

oshawoshawalmost 10 years ago
hawkeye0007

Laurel, the owner of the website has gone on record that LW is meant to be stories for the sexual gratification of wives. That leaves out btb/revenge/consequences stories from this category. She has indicated that she would allow btb/revenge/consequences stories to continue to be posted on LW as long as the 1 bombing and abusive comments cease on the cuckold/wifesharing stories.

So continue posting comments like this and you will probably have to search over several categories to find any stories you will agree with. And LW will become the exclusive domain for cuckold/wifesharing stories.

People have got to understand this is Laurel's site. You and I and everyone else is here at her sufferance. I imagine you wouldn't like having a stranger come into your home and insult you. That in essence is what you are doing.

I prefer posting and reading btb/revenge/consequences stories in one convenient category. And if that license is pulled, tell me how that makes it meaningless?

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 10 years ago
Inject a Little Logic Here

If Laurel has been in charge of content and comments over the past years, she's been pretty lenient so far. Between the downright mean cuckold writers and their childishly angry commenters, she could almost clean house in the LW section. Please, laurel, keep this section, alive, warts and all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Its about power not love

Cuckold stories are about power and dominance over the other partner. They are not relationships of love. This is it not my opinion, this is from clinical studies from the American Psychiatric Journal .

As such seems to me they belong in the BDSM category which states power or domonince is the key.

As for scoring, I score the story based on how well written it is. Cuckold stories, in my opinion are easy to write. The drama is implicit in the story itself. Their is no question that the wife is going to have sex with someone not her husband. Instant drama. Instant tension. Add to that what I call the check box aspect of cuck stories; cock caged- check, panties- check, denial- check, etc and they are far to predictable

Good cuckold stories are very very hard to write, since to me you need to downplay the very obvious aspect that the wife is having sex with someone other than her husband. The cuckold aspect, to me almost has to be in the background, a second small story line. Again, in my opinion some of the better story have almost no sex in them, rather they feature stories about how people may respond emotionally, of physically.

Simple minded stories just about a cuck relationship to me are boring and shows a lack of imagination. That's when they get low scores.

So apart from not finding any reference regarding this new self policing- nothing on the messg board, or q&a I have to wonder if it's real. Is so, then automatically vote all cuck stories a 5, the authors will think they are great and have feedback to help them get better. Their is a reason people post stories here. Lots of feedback. The author needs to figure out what's real vent and what's not as far as feedback I concerned.

BTW this story really confuses me. Not sure if it's good or not.....so, I did not vote.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasteralmost 10 years ago

You hate cuck stories, but you come to a porn site and read stories in the portal that was explicitly made for them. And that's why you should just fucking leave.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
PSA

please read my ridiculously long anon comment on the other story posted today "Business before Pleasure" to hear my two cents on this ongoing debate over the "future" of the LW category here on Literotica. I actually planned on posting it to this story earlier today, but anon comments were turned off then. Thank you wifelvrman for turning them back on. Oshaw, I especially hope YOU read it. It is primarily a response to/for you. That is all, I usually only have one rant in me per day. Thanks!

oshawoshawalmost 10 years ago
Anonymous 5/4/14

I just finished reading your comment on "Business Before Pleasure" and want to tell you that I agree with your post. Various solutions have been presented to Laurel, but there has been no indication she intends to act on any of them.

I have already gone on record that I will stop posting stories here if my type stories are banished from LW. That may explain why I am trying hard to see if we can co-exist. I feel as a writer/reader I have a vested interest in LW continuing to provide entertainment.

I don't understand certain posters' mindset of how this is intolerable to them. Besides the nuisance value of their posts, why bother? It won't cause the story to be pulled; it won't prevent new cuckold/wifesharing stories from being submitted, and most importantly, it will not persuade Laurel to remove those stories. Instead, stories like mine will be subject to being reassigned.

All it will do is make it harder for those posters to find stories they like scattered through the various categories instead of co-existing on LW. I can only hope that the majority of posters are willing to set aside their differences and simply ignore stories they oppose on philosophical grounds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
no one hates cuckold frontlinecaster

we just hate you, so if please. Go back to hell and leave us alone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I look forward to reading more.

CharlieB4CharlieB4almost 10 years ago
Just a few things, then my two cents on LW drama.

I was a little puzzled that the husband lost his job and she was going for a second job. What was the husband doing?

Second, some descroption of the job advertisment may well have helped explain why he chose a fifty year old rather than a thirty year old to perve on.

LW saga.

I have to applaud Oshaw and laptopwriter and others for trying to lift the standard of comments on this hub. Far to often stories that are well written are dumped on for their subject matter. The opposite also applies. The subject matter of stories is usually obvious from the title or description, if not by half way through the first page you can usually tell. Just click out and try another story rather than being an A-hole.

ryu77ryu77almost 10 years ago
Story felt incomplete

I guess this is chapter 1 of a longer series.

And to address the LW drama, Why are people getting upset over this? I hate to point out that I've been reading the LW section for over ten years and this thing has always been the same. Why taking action until now?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Typical skank/ soon to be cuck bullshit.

It sucked author. Too bad the administrators of this site does not have the balls to put this garbage in the dumpster category where it belongs. Instead, the tranny has minions doing her work for her. That is despicable!

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
DO WHAT YOU MUST

but as a teacher naivety does not become you. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Yuck

This bullshit really turns you on? I bet you voted for obamma, just saying, sick little white boy.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 10 years ago

Re. the story, it wasn't very well-written, and is in dire need of editing. It was also far too short to be a full story -- or even the first chapter of a story. The scenario has potential, but it was poorly executed.

I assume this story takes place in the US. If so, the median salary for a public school teacher is higher than average -- and that doesn't count the guaranteed pension and other perks. So it seems implausible that a 50-something woman would have to sell her body to make ends meet.

Re. the LW controversy, it's this simple:

-- If the story involves a husband who is humiliated by the wife, and gets off on being humiliated or submissive, then the story belongs in either BDSM or fetish.

-- If the story involves a husband who sucks his wife's boyfriend's cock or licks his cum, it belongs in "gay male."

-- If the story involves a wife who cheats, and some measure of revenge is enacted as a result, the story belongs in the "non-erotic" section. I understand that a lot of people enjoy "BTB" stories, but even those who enjoy them find nothing erotic about them. Whether or not you think "cuck" stories are erotic, there are people who get off on them. That's the difference.

-- All other stories involving a wife -- including wives who have sex outside the marriage -- belong in the LW category.

As long as the BTB fans know where to find their favorite stories, they will avoid the LW category, and everyone will be happy.

MockingjayMockingjayalmost 10 years ago
Wow!

Nice story! Kee I up! Don't mind the trolls.... :)

Masterk814Masterk814almost 10 years ago
More

I want more chapters.

RogueAlanRogueAlanalmost 10 years ago
keep it coming!

always like the ideas of your stories... still hoping we see more of several of the prior works. And this one as well.

As stated by others, ignore the trolls... the people who claim outrage but cannot understand that the site caters to sex stories might be able to read, but obviously have limited comprehension.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
1*

I score them the way I see them. Fuck you cucks if you can't handle it. Isn't that right Rogue, you ignorant sick fuck.

wisher20002wisher20002almost 10 years ago
finish the story

you started it very well, now lets get the next chapter and then the next until its finished

lgcelsielgcelsieover 9 years ago
Good Start

It needs a sequel or several...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
she should just be a whore and make real money.

Stupid story about worthless people

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Deborah Robertson is a KEEPER

I was imagining her MILF boobs in her unbuttoned blouse, bouncing in all directions as she walks thru premises... & it felt good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- (5-)

I am s sucker for stories where a loving wife fucks her boss (or her husband's boss).

This one is short but sweet.

For jack-off purposes? Sure!

As regards the age, an earlier comment questioned the fuckability of 50-year-old women. They are good in bed, horny & without inhibitions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

Nothing more needs to be said. Trash is trash, no matter how sweet smelling it is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆- (5-)

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Just another slut and or cuck getting their jollies turning good woman into a whore. That’s been done to death and no way their family wants a whore for a mom or wife. Ridiculous

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Whore becomes a prostitute.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife found this story and we enjoyed it a lot. Her eyes light up anytime she finds a story with the words, ‘boss’ and ‘wife’ in it. She loved the fact that the boss had the wife take off her bra, and then put her blouse back on but not button it up until she got home.

My wife’s bosses have had her do some embarrassing tings things like that told the whole world she was a slut for them – and it excited her tremendously.

My wife started being nasty for her bosses at age 20, and she kept it up until she took early retirement at age 51. Older women can still put out!

My wife has fucked most of her bosses and several of mine. Great story. We are going to read the next chapter right now!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Your joking surly, why post that

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous