All Comments on 'Wife Helps Me Date As A Girl Pt. 01'

by TammyPanty

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Anthony1965Anthony1965almost 3 years ago

I loved this story and can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You passed up a good time to find out if you and your wife could have had a lesbian relationship, She didn't care that you were dressing as a woman and is willing to help you out in finding a man to satisfy your needs. When she wanted to kiss and lick your nipples, or make love to your breast you decline her, you should have let her do them it may have been what your relationship needed.

It could have been two women having a good time between lovers.

drobert44drobert44almost 3 years ago

Very interesting. Kinda amazing wifey goes along with all of it so fast.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

hurry up please part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well i cant wait for the next story as im sitting here in pink lace thongs pulled all up in my tight fatt ass and my little sissy cock is folded back and looks like a big fatt swollen clit and i love being a nasty little slut. Ive always loved womens panties and how wonderful they feel on my tight little fatt round ass or up in my ass is better and how great they feel on my big fatt hott wett man pussy..thats what i act like.. I fantasize about being a woman and having a fatt hott wett juicy sloppy pussy like my wife and her twin sister and of course their mom and her big fatt ass hott wett red haired pussy.. I love wearing sexy lingerie panties are my thing and i really love stealing her twin sisters dirty panties and her moms too and sniffing the crotch and tasting the white crusty stuff in the crotch of there dirty smelly panties makes my pussy so hott and wett as i sit here in my pink thongs my pussy is throbbing..my wife treats me like her little lesbian bitch and we both get so hott and soaking wett while acting out our lesbian fantasies and tasting and smelling her twins and moms dirty nasty panties...i love kissing her with sister or moms dirty panties in my mouth.. I want to suck a big long hard fatt cock after it pulls out of my wifes or definitely her sisters fatt wett sloppy ass pussy and i will get to soon i promise.. Also weve found moms vibrator covered in white crusty stuff from the big head to thefatt balls at least 8 to 10 inch fake dick covered in moms dried up pussy juice and cum well not after we found it. That thing was clean after we sucked the heck out of it in total extasy thinking about moms fat juicy red haired pussy getting pounded with it and having multiple orgasms covering that fake dick in her mom juices god it was so hott.. Im looking forward to sucking a REAL BIG FATT HARD COCK and seriously thinking about her twins fiancé being the first after watching him fuck her fatt wett juicy sloppy pussy..also want to clean the 3 of them after being well fucked and having man cum oozing out of them pussies yes im gonna be licking from them tight assholes to the swollen clits umm umm good. Yeah im a total little sissy bitch and love being a slut like my dirty ass wife is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great fun. Got me hard and as a cross dresser again had me think about sex with a guy.

PinkPanties4mePinkPanties4mealmost 3 years ago

Great start to a great story! Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Liked the story a lot, found the dialogue to be a bit disjointed. It felt unnatural

robertw61robertw61almost 3 years ago

Great start to a great story

Socalsissy1Socalsissy1almost 3 years ago

Oh Tammy. This is a great start to a great story. You developed it very well. I must say I usually can tell when a cliff hanger is cumming (pun intended). However I did not see your cliff hanger. Great job explaining how the wife had now found a new interest WITHOUT stating what it is, while her husband was out on his honeymoon.

Please don’t hold out on the next chapter

anajophlanajophlalmost 3 years ago

I liked how this story started with both wives being on board but when the MC kicked his wife out of the bedroom I was disappointed. I was hoping both wives would eventually get involved, but I’m more into cross dressing than transsexuals.

JgsexyJgsexyalmost 3 years ago

Wonderful. I can see myself being feminized in this fashion and I could feel the happiness in a personal way.

tvlove007tvlove007over 2 years ago

I can't hardly wait to read more of her transition. I would love to have a pill that allowed me to be her anytime I want.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTammyPanty@TammyPanty
Very pretty woman who enjoys her sexuality. I write fictional stories based on known experiences for fun.