Wife Helps Me Date As A Girl Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course not baby. Nothing close. I'm not even sleeping in the same bed with her. It's physically impossible for me to have sex as a male anyway." I answered directly.

"That's perfect honey." Said Bob

"What about you? Have you fucked your wife since our first date?" I asked.

"I have not. In fact it has been at least two weeks since my cock was inside her. I've been saving up for you honey." Answered Bob.

"Why don't you strip naked, and I'll take my dress off." I suggested.

I had never seen a person take off their clothes faster than Bob did. In the time it took me to unzip my dress and step out of it he was fully nude with a big, thick, erect cock sticking straight out. We were in the living room in front of the fireplace and I immediately dropped down on my knees directly in front of his cock wearing my full-slip. Without hesitation I licked the head of his cock and slid it into my mouth. It was the first time I had ever done this, and it did not seem un-natural at all. I was a girl making love to her boyfriend, which was a completely natural act.

"Oh baby...you are so sexy. I'm going to cum so quickly, and I want you to swallow all of my load." Gasped Bob.

In just a couple of beats I felt Bob's cock throb and quickly swell and then release hot, sticky, streams of cum into my mouth. He shot five streams into me and I swallowed it all without difficulty. I had done it! I was a complete girl with my boyfriend's semen and sperm swimming inside my body.

It was close to 1am when Bob dropped me off at home. My wife was waiting up for me.

"How did it go? Did you have sex?" She asked.

"We did, and it was wonderful. I have Bob's sperm and semen inside of my body now and it feels really sexy." I sighed.

"You swallowed his cum?" She asked.

"I did, and I really loved the taste!" I swooned.

"Oh wow. You are more of a girl than I am; I have never done that with a man." Said my wife.

"I'd like to just put on my nightgown and go to bed if you don't mind." I said as I headed toward my room.

"Of course. This was a big night for you as a girl and you should be happy." Said Joy.

"I am very happy." I replied.

For the next six months, Bob and I dated almost once a week. I was exclusive with him and he was with me too, although he occasionally had intercourse with his wife, but he always told me when he did. My wife and I had zero sexual contact during this time, and it was only necessary for her to see me naked a couple of times a month when she helped me shave my body clean. The more we shaved, the less it grew. I did not once wear any male clothing during this six month period, and to my delight, I did not have any kind of erection. I only had a few instances of a weak amount of white, sticky, semen ooze from my sexually useless penis. I had learned how to have a female internal orgasm and that was all the release I needed.

As we started the seventh month of our relationship, Bob gave me a box one night that contained three sizes of butt plugs. Up to this point I had only orally pleasured Bob and he wanted to take things to the next level. I opened the box and saw the butt plugs and asked;

"What are these for?"

"They are for you to prepare for our honeymoon weekend away. My wife has given me permission to spend a three day weekend with you and I want to pretend we are on our honeymoon. I have included a note with instructions for your wife." Said Bob.

When I returned home I gave my wife the box and told her there were instructions for her in there. She opened the box and knew immediately what these were.

"Oh wow. He's gotten you plugs for your butt. You have been going out with him all these months and he has never put his penis in your ass?" She asked.

"Never. I'm not sure I could handle it, but I would like to try. And there's more. He wants me to spend a three day weekend with him as a honeymoon." I replied.

"That sounds like fun. Are you going to do it?" Asked my wife.

"I am, and I'm really looking forward to it, but I guess I need to practice a little with what's in the box before the honeymoon. He says there are instructions for you in there to help me." I replied.

"His instructions are very complete. I can help you with this. Do you have special honeymoon lingerie in mind for your weekend?" Asked my wife.

"I do. I want to wear my ultra-feminine nylon and lace white baby doll. Bob has never seen me in it."

"Well, the instructions are telling me to tie your wrists to the bedposts and then insert the plug. Are you okay with that?" Asked my wife.

"If that what Bob wants me to do, then that is what I want to do." I answered.

"Okay then...Let's get started."

I undressed down to only my nightgown and panties. I left my breast forms attached, but removed my bra. I laid on my back on my bed and my wife used nylon rope around my wrists and ties them spread eagle to my bedposts. She got some KY lube from the bathroom and then opened the box and pulled out the smallest plug. She lifted up my nightgown and said;

"I'm going to pull down your panties and take them off. Is that okay for me to do?" Asked my wife.

"If that's what Bob wants, please go ahead." I answered.

She pulled my panties completely off and then pulled my nightgown up to my waist. I was totally naked from the waist down and tied to the bed by my wrists. She applied a decent amount of lube to the smallest of the plugs and said;

"Roll on your side, and I'll insert this first plug."

I did as she asked and then felt the fullness in my anus as she gently slipped the butt plug into place.

"The directions say for me to leave this in for about 20 minutes and then replace it with the next larger one for another 20 minutes, and finally put the biggest on in for the final 20 minutes. You relax and I'll be back in 20 minutes to change out your plug." Said my wife as she turned out the light.

I felt fullness between my legs in my butt and I concentrated on enjoying the feeling and how I would enjoy even more the feeling of Bob's manly erection inside of me. My wife returned in 20 minutes and inserted the next larger plug, and then she came back in another 20 minutes for the third and largest plug. It was much more than 20 minutes on the third plug when I called out to my wife.

"Joy...Can you come in and take the plug out?" I called lightly.

There was no sound in the house at all and since my wrists were tied, I could not take the plug out myself so I focused on just relaxing everything. My wife did not come back into my room until the next morning, and by then, I was really stretched open wide.

"Well, thanks a lot." I said.

"Oh relax...There was nothing to hurt you, and if Bob is as big a you say he is, you'll need to be stretched out to comfortably slide him inside of you." Said my wife.

She was right, and for the next ten nights she tied me into my bed with the largest of the three plugs firmly inserted.

The beginning of my honeymoon weekend with Bob finally arrived. Bob showed up at the house right on time. My wife had done my make-up extra feminine and natural and I had on a skirt and top that gave me the most girlish look I could show. We drove up the coast to the most romantic inn overlooking the ocean I had ever seen. Our room was beautiful with a canopy bed and a beautiful living area with a fireplace and an expansive, soft rug in front of it. The bellboys addressed me as "ma'am" as I passed without any kind of second looks. I was doing it! I was going to spend three days with a man and make love to him as the woman I am and I couldn't wait to do it!

We shared champagne as the sun went down and we tongue kissed deeply sitting next to each other fully clothed. The fireplace cast a romantic glow over the room and was the only light.

"Bob...Strip fully naked for me. I'm going to put on a special treat I have saved for you." I said as I looked deep into Bob's eyes.

"Don't take too long." Said Bob as he was already half undressed.

I went into the bedroom and stripped fully nude and then I put on the most feminine, pretty, white with red ribbon baby doll nightly I had. I had large bloomer panties on with lace around the leg openings. I quickly came back to find Bob fully naked, with a rock hard erection, standing in front of the fireplace.

"You look absolutely beautiful sweetheart! You are such a pretty girl!" Sighed Bob.

"I've worked very hard to be as pretty as I can be for you honey. Let me kneel down in front of your beautiful, sexy penis and get it soaking wet with my tongue." I said as I knelt down.

"Don't take too long, I'm about to explode." Said Bob.

I licked his manly shaft and he was right, pre-cum was flowing freely. I knew I did not have long. When his cock was dripping wet I immediately laid down on my back at his feet and spread my legs open slightly.

"Pull down my panties and do it right now. I am so ready to have your cock deep inside me, it is all I have thought about these past two weeks." I said in a breathless way.

Bob got down on his knees and gently, but quickly, slide my panties completely off. As usual, my penis was not visible. I raised my legs up to his shoulders to expose my stretched hole.

"I'm ready my love. Please lower yourself inside me as far as you can and stop when you do. I want to feel all of your manly cock inside my body." I sighed.

Bob did exactly as I asked and there wasn't a bit of trouble as he slid his hard pole inside me. Our pubic bones touched and he was fully inside me as out bodies were fully sexually joined as a male and a female. I looked up into his eyes and felt a deep emotion of love come over me.

"Lean down to my mouth and let us put our tongues together as we kiss before you start to pound in and out of me as we fuck." I said losing my breath.

Bob's lips met mine and we shared a very deep tongue kiss. Our two bodies were now completely joined as one. I could feel his cock throbbing inside of me with every beat of his heart. I had never been more sexually turned on in my life and it was all happening to me as I experienced sex as a female in a way I knew was right for me to experience it. As our lips parted and Bob looked down into my eyes I said;

"I have fallen in love with you Bob. I so wish you did not have a wife, as that is what I would like to be to you; your wife. I'm a girl Bob. I've never been more convinced of that than I am right now. Fuck me...Fuck me hard, and empty your cock inside me. My only wish is that you could get me pregnant and I could grow our child inside me."

With that, Bob began to pump in and out of me, sliding his cock with ease as I relaxed and took all of him deep inside. In only about a minute he groaned;

"Oh fuck!...I am cumming so hard! I have never climaxed like this in my life. I love you so baby!

I immediate felt his cock swell and then instantly release a thick stream of semen deep inside my body, followed by another, and another, and another. Four ropes of cum in all. It was the most intense climax I had ever seen him have and I could not stop the head of my little limp dick from forming a white, sticky dome of cum on top of it as I too came with all my muscles contracting. It was the most intense sexual climax either of us had ever experienced in our life.

"That was really an intense climax you had there!" I said smiling at Bob as his cock softened and slid out of my body.

"I told my wife I could not fuck her for the past two weeks as I was saving up for this weekend. She pleasured herself with a vibrator while I just rolled over and dreamed of you and me finally joining together." Answered Bob.

"That's so sweet! I have zero interest in having sex as a male and just love the fact that you found so much pleasure fucking me as a girl. I have never felt more feminine." I sighed.

We climbed into bed together, Bob fully nude and me in my baby doll nightie and we drifted off to sleep in each other's arms after lying face to face and deeply tongue kissing for well over half an hour. I became completely convinced my sexual place was as a woman with my man. We had full blown intercourse three more times that weekend with me easily sliding Bob's throbbing erections inside my body and gasping in delight when he ejaculated inside me. On our last morning together I wanted to feel Bob's strong cock in my mouth and savor a load of his semen, and he did not disappoint. His load was as big on Sunday morning as it was on Friday night and I swallowed it all with delight.

Early Sunday evening Bob dropped me off at home and we kissed good bye. My wife opened the door as I came up the walk in my knee length dress pulling me weekend suitcase. My make-up and hair were done perfectly and I looked very prim and proper. Inside my body I could almost feel Bob's sperm moving around as I had so many of them inside me.

"So did you have a good time?" Asked my wife.

"Joy honey, it was the most intense, romantic, sexual weekend of my entire life. I loved every minute of it." I sighed as I walked through the door.

"So you were able to comfortably enjoy full intercourse?" Asked Joy.

"I slid Bob's manly erection inside me with ease, and I never once had an erection of my own. My intense sexual thrill came only from me being a female. Joy, sweetheart. I'm a girl from top to bottom. There is nothing about being a male that I enjoy anymore." I said looking straight in my wife's eyes.

"I'm so happy you are happy. You do look very pretty. So you have no male sexual thoughts or urges?" Asked Joy.

"Not one. I can't physically get an erection with such a tiny penis. I rarely, if ever, eject semen from my tiny cock. I don't think my little balls even function correctly. I'm a girl honey. I want to only wear lingerie and dresses; I want nothing to do with being a male. I am deeply into living as a girl and it's all I want to project to the world. I'm so happy we don't sleep in the same bed anymore as it wouldn't be right for me to be in bed with another girl. I'm fully into sex with guys."

"You're serious, aren't you?" Replied Joy.

"Very serious. I want to live in the house with you as a full-time girl, and I want to have permission to go on dates with men I find attractive. Currently, I am really attracted to Bob, even though I know he is married." I replied.

"I would be willing to do that for you. While you've been on your dates, I've been reading about girls like you, and I found there are some very simple things I can help you do to make your femininity much more permanent." Said Joy.

"Oh...tell me now! I would love to know." I replied anxiously.

"Not right now honey. I'm going to save that for another time. I also want to share with you new experiences I have had while you were out of the house dating." Said Joy with a smile.

"I can't wait!" I said.

"You'll enjoy what I have to say, but for now, you'll just have to wait." She replied.

To Be Continued...

12