Wife is Curious Ch. 04

Story Info
turn out
2.4k words
4.53
9.5k
14
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 07/10/2023
Created 05/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So let me take over telling you what happened. Jim did leave to go to work as we headed to the shower. We got into the shower, but it seemed it was more of an erotic play then a shower. Yes, we were soaping up and washing each other but paying more attention to rubbing and soaping up, my pussy and his cock.

Then he pulled me back up to him... pressing me against the shower wall.  He was soaping up one of my boobs with one hand and fingering my pussy with the other, which was getting me so horny and wanting more as he played with me. But now he was grinding his hard cock up against my ass and pushing me harder to the shower wall.

"Seems like someone likes my black cock."

" Yes, I do," moaning as he ground harder into me.

"That's good news," he whispered into my ear, "I like you doing what I told you to do last night!  I like to have my sluts doing what I tell them to do. Do you like to do... what I tell you to do?"

"YES, I did what you wanted to make you happy!"

"Grind harder into me now, I like that!  So, I never really came to this part of the state before, but now that I've found you... I think I will come by here more often.  That is if you want to be my personal little white slut."

"Oh, I would love that!"

"Slam harder into me. Being my slut, you will do whatever I tell you to do and when I tell you, without questioning me."

" Yes, I will, I just need to worry about what Jim will say or do."

He slams me hard into the wall and squeezing my boob really hard, "I don't give a fuck what he thinks or says, you're my slut now. You will do what I tell you and when I tell you... and dress the way I want you too! Do you understand that?"

"YES!"

"Good!" 

He shut the water off and pulled me out of the shower, "We can start right now," as he handed me a towel. "Dry me off." I took the towel and started to wipe him down. I noticed his cock was getting hard as I worked on him, and he noticed me staring at it.

"What are you for? Get on your knees and suck it like the slut you are!"

I sunk to my knees and he wasted no time shoving it into my mouth. I went to sucking it like a pro, as he held my head... fucking my face. Then he stopped and pulled away. I looked up... like maybe I did something wrong. "Get up and go into the bedroom!"

I jumped up thinking he was going to fuck me now and ran to the bedroom.

"Okay, lay down on the bed and spread your legs wide."

I laid down again thinking he was going to fuck me now.

He smiled at me, "Finger fuck that pussy and get it wet for me and tell me how you want to be my slut and how you're going to do whatever I want and with whoever I tell you too."

I guess I missed the whoever part. But I started to finger fuck my pussy with a passion, as I said, "I'm your slut and I will do whatever you want. I want your black cock in me and fill my pussy with your black seed, as my pussy getting so wet now."

"You forgot to say that you will fuck whoever I tell you too, or you will never get this black cock that you love."

Oh, damn, I will do what you tell me too."

"Now that was what I wanted to hear from my slut. Now you can have this cock."

He climbed on top of me and just shoved his cock into me as hard as he could.  He started to fuck me hard... with long, hard, driving, pushing me into the bed. After his second slam, I was cummings all over his cock and yelling, "Yes, fuck me!"  I exploded like four times before he slammed into me, filling me again with his seed.

Then he got up and said, "I have worked up an appetite and need to have some breakfast. So, get that ass up and cook for me."

I jumped up and slipped on my robe, headed out to cook for him. He came out wearing just a pair of shorts. We sat and were eating at our bar in the kitchen, when I heard three knocks at the door, as I've heard so many times before. It's Debbie, my close's friend, she knocks like that and then just walks in. I heard the door open, 'Damn, Jim didn't lock the door'.

She walks in and her eyes went big. There we were sitting there eating, me in my short robe and a black man in just shorts. "Oh sorry, should I leave?"

"Oh, no, we are just getting something to eat." I told her the story about the truck and how he ended up here, waiting for his truck to get fixed."

She gave me her stupid smirk, but she sat down next to him on a stool. "Well, I just stopped to tell you that I went in for my new promotion interview.  It's looking pretty good for me to get it. But I need those papers we made up to show them, before they give me an answer." Looking at her I saw that she was all dressed up in a mini dress and heels for this meeting.

"Okay, I will go see if I can find them for you," and off I went. 'Damn, where are they'? It took me a bit of time to find them but when I came out, I saw he had turned to chat with her, his had was rubbing her leg very close to the hem of her dress. She was all smiles. "I found them," holding them up for her to see. They turned and looked at me, "If I'm not interrupting you two."

"No", he smiled, "we were just talking about this small town being all white, he grinned. She thinks there should be more black people around, plus, I told her you felt the same way." Now I noticed his hand slide up under her dress and she didn't flinch to this.

Then with a big smile, she asks me, "Why are you dressed so nice?

"Oh, can I hear your answer?"

Well, I don't like to lie, so I told her, "We are new friends now. Plus, I pledged to be his new slut!"

"YOU WHAT? Shut the fuck up!"  She knew we'd been fucking when she saw how we were dressed.

"You should have locked the door, so it's not my fault," plus, she seemed to like the idea. Then I noticed his hand was quite high under her dress.

"Deb, don't worry, I'm not telling anyone."

Seeing no problem, he stood and took Deb's hand, "Come on I want to show you something," as he started to lead her to my bedroom. "Come along, Judy."

So, I followed along into our room. "See that bed? It's just proof that we had on hell of a fuck session," looking at the bed, all tore up, and with huge wet spots on it. I felt a bit embarrassed, but she just smiled.

He had his hand rubbing her ass, as he looks at me and smiled, "Yes, and that's why she became my new slut. Right, Judy?"

"Yes."

She likes to do what I tell her. Let me prove it," he chuckled. "Judy, take off the robe." I looked at him with shock in my eyes. "Take it off, NOW!"

I slowly untied it...not looking at her and let it drop to the floor, standing there naked.  

"See, she's a good slut."

I looked up and saw Deb was smiling at me and shaking her head yes.

"Now my dear little slut, get on the bed, I want her to see how good you are, NOW!"

I slowly got on the bed as I saw him take off his shorts as he reached out pulling my legs apart.

I look over at her and she was staring at his black cock, that was hard as a rock and her mouth opened in shock.

He smiled at her, "Do you like what you see, Hon?"

"Yes."

"Good."

He knelt down and slowly fingered my pussy some, while looking back at her. "Would you like to see it in action?"

She swallowed hard and then said, "Yes."

He leaned forward and slowly started to lick my pussy. It didn't take much to get me wet, with the shock of him doing it and her watching. He looked at her, seeing... she likes it!  "You know this is not fair to us. I think before we go too far, Mrs. Deb should catch up to us and get out of her clothes." She kind of stared at both of us for a minute and then he said, "Well, I guess we are done, Judy."

Then I noticed that she had started to unbutton her dress, letting it fall away. Then the bra went, then slowly she slid her panties off, so now she naked too.

"Wow, Honey, I'm glad you stopped by. Now why don't you come over here and lay on the bed, so you can see better." To my surprise she laid down beside me.

He was still playing with my pussy and looking her over. Then he slid his hand up her leg and slowly rubbed her pussy some. "So, Honey, have you ever been fuck by a black man?"

She had gasped a bit her lower lip when he started to rub her, but a very soft moan came out of her mouth.

"Well, I guess we needed to change that!" He leaned down and started back to lick my pussy, but I noticed his finger slid inside her pussy. She was breathing heavy now, so he stopped licking me and looked at her, "Seems someone is getting a bit turned on." Then he slid over and started to lick up her leg, as he kept playing with me. When his tongue hit her pussy, she let out a good size moan. I breathed a bit of relief because now I knew she was not going to do any talking. He started to give her a heavy tongue lashing, and she was moaning and squirming around.  

He stopped and looked up at her, "Damn, I think you're as slutty as your girlfriend! So, are you ready to fuck?"

"Oh, damn I am, but I have to go meet my husband."

"Well, I guess he can wait a couple minutes for you," he said as he slid up on her pushing her legs apart more. He wasn't going to miss a chance at fucking her, because his cock went right for her pussy.

"Wait we need to use a rubber!"

"Honey, black men don't use rubbers on white sluts!" I could see him pushing deep and she felt him splitting her open.

"Oh, damn, I'm not on anything!"

He stopped and looked at her, "REALLY?"    

"Yes, I'm not!"

"Damn, this is better than I hoped for," as he started to push in deeper.

"You have to stop!"

"No fucking way, Bitch. I'm not going to stop! So, you just get ready to take it." Now he was pushing harder to get deeper.  She was trying to spread her legs more as he drove in.  He went pretty deep into her, when he slowly started to fuck in and out of her, getting her pussy used to his size. But now she stopped talking and just moaned louder. Then I watched as her legs wrapped up around his ass, holding on to him. 

"So, I guess you want to fuck now?"

"Damn, you!"

He stopped and giggled some. "So, do you want this black, old, man to fuck you good and fill you with his black seed?"

"Shut the fuck up and fuck me," she screamed as her legs wrapped tighter.  He started to fuck her faster and going deeper with each slam.  All I could hear was, "Yes," as she started to explode all over his cock. This drove him into fucking her harder, knowing she was going to take his seed willingly. She exploded a couple more times before I saw him stop fucking her and just pushed deep. I knew what was going to happen now, as he started to fill her pussy up.  She knew it as well and felt it but was still yelling, "YES!"

Then he fell on top of her, smiling at her, "Well did you like that?"

"Damn, you, yes, but I have to get out of here. I'm late now."

He slid off her and I could see his seed leaking out. She started to get up, but he stopped her, "I'll be coming back here to fuck my slut, Judy."  So, when I do... do you want to join us?"

She looks at him then at me, "Yes."

He smiled at her," Are you sure?"

"Yes."

He took her hand and pulled it over to my pussy and rubbed it on my pussy, "So, next time we will have more time to play," he said as he kept rubbing her hand up and down my pussy, but then he let her hand go and she kept rubbing me. 

"Nice, so, next time we are doing a threesome and you will get to know that pussy better. Before you go, I need to know you're up for it."

She stopped and looked at him, "Yes, I want some proof. Show me you are really going to do a threesome with us. You need to show me you like pussy and eat some of her now!"

She pulled her hand away and looked at me. Then to my surprise... she slid over and buried her face into my pussy and started to lick it and I mean lick it. But I was so horny by now watching them... It drove me over the edge, and I was Cumming all over her face, but she didn't stop. She was cleaning me up.

When she stopped, she sat up and looked at him, "So, do I get to come back?"

"Yes, you are, but just remember... I don't use a rubber."

"Oh, I know it now," she said as she got up, grabbed her clothes, and went to clean up some, before getting dressed.

He looked at me, "Damn, I'm glad that asshole hit my truck."