Wife is Curious Ch. 05

Story Info
Learning to do what told.
2.5k words
3.88
7.8k
7
3

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 07/10/2023
Created 05/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, after she left, he keeps me naked and fucking in different positions and places, if not that, then I was sucking on his cock.  So, before Jim got home, we took a shower, got dressed, and I cleaned up our mess around the house. Then I got supper ready.

Jim got home and as we sat down to eat, he told him that his truck was all fixed and sitting in the yard for him, and he would take him to get it after we ate.

"Well, I guess that good news, I guess. But I think I want Judy to be able to get out and get some fresh air, so she can take me."

 Jim looked at me and I just shrugged my shoulders, "Well, I guess that works too."

So, after we ate, he jumped up and said, "I'm ready to go." He smiled at Jim and told him, "I know you don't mind cleaning the supper mess up," and we headed for the door.

When we got to my car, I went to get in. He stopped me, "Let me drive... I don't get to drive cars that much." So, I handed him the fob and went and got in. He got in on the driver's side and we took off down the road.

After driving a few hundred feet, he looked at me and smiled, "You know I love seeing you and fucking you. I will miss that until I can get back here."

I smiled and told him, "I guess that's nice to hear from you."

"Yes, so let's make the best out of this bad situation. Why don't you slip that dress off so that I can drink your beauty in for the last few minutes."

 I chuckled as I said, "You know I don't have anything on under this and I do live around here."

 "Yes, I know that, but maybe I shouldn't have to ask you that. Take off the fucking dress, NOW!"

 I quickly slipped it off and now I was naked in the car, with people going by us. I think a few people noticed me.

"Throw it in the back seat and come sit beside me."

I threw it in the back and slipped over beside him. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and grabbed my boob, playing with the nipple. 

"See now isn't this better? So, now I must drive, and we need to have some fun. Why don't you spread your legs a bit wider... and play with your pussy for me. I want to keep you nice and wet for me." So, I slowly slid my hand down and fingered my pussy as we drove down the road. I know I saw...some people take a double look at us.

When we got to the warehouse there were about six semi truck's sitting there.  As we pulled in, I noticed a few had driver's sitting in the front seat.  That's when he slowed down and drove really slow in front of them knowing they could see me there naked.

"What the fuck, Guy? My husband works here!"

"Shut the fuck up! They are over the road drivers that don't know him or you. So, it's no fucking big deal that they see you. Give them a break!" He then pulls up and tells me, "I want to show you, my truck." I went to reach for my dress, and he yelled at me, "Leave it there, let's go!"

He got out, "Let's go!" I nervously got out of the car and then I heard the door lock click. He smiled, "I don't want anyone to steal anything." I fast step it to the truck next to us. "That's not my truck, that's mine," he said pointing at a truck that was parked four spaces down.

I looked at him, "They don't know you, come on let's go." So off he paraded me in front of the other trucks and drivers, knowing they are all staring at me. He reached around playing with my nipple as we walked past. Finally, we got to it and we got in. He turned on the inside lights so that he could turn on the air, due to it being so hot inside it.

Then I heard his CB, "Bro, where did you find that hot lizard?"

He picks up his mike, "Oh, she's not a lizard, she's my new white slut, that loves my black cock."

"Well, if you get tired send her over here, I have a black one for her!"

"Okay, but she's going to be busy for a while."

"How about doing us poor slobs a favor and leave the light and the mike on, so we can watch and hear her."

"I can do that for you," then he stood up and pulled his shorts off. His cock sprang out hard, "Okay, Bitch, get on your knees and show the boys how good you are." I slid down, took it in my mouth, and started to suck it.

"That's it, Bitch, suck that hard cock, deep throat the cock," he said as he started to hold my head...fucking my face, "yea, suck it."

"Damn, Bro, you got the bitch broke in. She taken it all!"

"Yea, I've been fucking her for the last couple of days, she's my slut now."

"Damn, you're a lucky bastard!"

Then he pulled me off his cock and sat down in the passenger seat.  "Show them how you ride this black cock, Bitch."

I moved over to slide on top of him, but he stopped me, "Tell them how you want this black cock in you and have me fill you with my black seed, NOW!"

I looked at him, "Sir, can I shove that black cock up my pussy and then you can fill it with your black, fucking, seed."

"Damn, you're one lucky bastard."

"Okay Bitch, climb on."  So, I slid over and moved down on his cock. I couldn't believe how wet I was, and I started to pound up and down on it... because I really needed it now. I was moaning and Cumming within minutes and I knew they could hear me, but I didn't care anymore. I came three times before I felt him explode, filling me.

I could hear the other drivers talking now. Then one of them spoke up, "Okay, Bro, can I rent her for a while?"

He looked at me and laughed, "So, how much?"

"I got fifty," he shouted back. Then another yelled out, "I got a hundred!" and another one said, "How about one hundred-fifty for the night?"

"Dam, Bitch, we got a bidding war for this pussy."

Then one guy yelled, "Two hundred for the night," and then they all got quiet.

He looked at me and picked up the mike, "Last call is two hundred for the night."

Then a very deep voice said, "I got three hundred and she spends the night being my slut!"

He looked at me, "Three hundred and she's sold."  Then he looked at me and said, "I've got to hit the road."

"I've got to get home."

"You can, in the morning, okay, Mr. Three hundred, you got her for tonight, but she's naked and ready for you, so, you need to bring me the money and pick her up. But just so I know you're not coming with any weapons, you need to be naked and have the three hundred, cash, in hand."

I looked out and saw a tall, very black, man walking to the truck. He was naked, with what had to be a twelve-inch, black boa between his legs. He walked up to his door and reached up and gave him the money.  He counted the money and looked at me, "Bitch, I think you're going to get that fucking pussy beat to death. Then he turned and gave the man the fob to my car, "That's her car fob and her clothes are locked in it, she is going nowhere until you let her go in the morning.  But you must let her go in the morning and no pain stuff is done to her, right?"

"Yep, she going to be okay, but she my slut for tonight."

 

"Yes."

He walked around to my door and opened it, "Time to get out."

I knew I didn't dare to say anything to get him mad, so I slid out of the truck felt my feet hit the ground. He took my hand and pulled it over to his cock, "You can hold this, so you don't get lost." As I took ahold of it, I couldn't reach around it all because it was that fat... and my hand was lost in its length.  He looked at me and smiled, "It's good that he fucked you first, you going to need that to take all of me." 

Damn, as I felt it, I thought, 'There is no way I can take this thing'.

"Hold on, Honey and here we go," he said as he walked me back to his truck, with me holding his third leg, and the other truckers watching us. He opened the door, "Get in." 

As I climbed in, I noticed a lady sitting in the back bed area, she was black and naked. He climbed in and looked at me, "She's my co-driver and she can't take all of me, so, we decided to see if you can," then he smiled, "hope you like pussy too."

"I don't think that's what we agree on."

"We agreed that you're my slut for tonight and if I want you to eat pussy you will. Don't worry, you will get all the cock you can handle, even if I have to sell you off to the other guys. So, you better be good and do what I tell you or you will be passed down the line. Do you understand me?"  As I watched him put my key fob in a small lock box he asked again, "Do you?"

"Yes, I understand you!"

"Good, now you two switch places and you, get back on the bed!"

I moved to the back, and she moved up to the seat. He stood up and came into the back. 'Damn, he towers over me'. He was stroking his cock and it started to get harder and bigger. 

"Lay back and spread those legs." I laid back and did what I was told. He reached out and rubbed my, already filled, pussy. "Normally, I like to eat pussy, but I don't eat it after someone fucked it," he said while he worked his finger in and out. "But it's good for you that he fucked you and filled you, because it will be easier for you to take this," as he waved his third leg at me. He moved over in front of me, "Spread your legs now before this gets too big. Yes, it will grow inside you."  He leaned in, sliding his cock up and down my slit, getting the tip of his cock wet, "Yes, it's good he fucked you first." Then he shoved the head into my pussy and popped the head into me.

"Oh, damn," I cried out.

"That okay, you can scream all you want," he said as he pushed a couple more inches in me.

"Oh, damn, you're too big for me!"

"Relax, you can take it. Well, you are going to take it because three hundred bucks says you are." He pushed in a couple more inches. Looking down, it looked like he hadn't even started yet.

"Oh, please, stop. I'll give you your money back."

"I don't give a fuck about the money, I'm fucking you and you're taking all of this," he said as he shoved into me again. He was about halfway in me now and I all most blacked out.

He stopped pushing, "You alright?"

"I don't know if I can take all of you."

"Oh, you will, and you will feel every inch go in. If you pass out on me, I'll wait for you to come back around before I give you more," and then he laughed. He stopped shoving it into me and slowly stroked his cock in and out of me. "See, now your pussy can get used to it and my cock can get a bit more lubed up for you." 

The pain did ease some but then he slammed a couple more inches into me. "See, this is working and you didn't pass out on me." He did this to me a few more times, slowly fucking me and then slamming into me.

"Damn it, Bitch, we may have a problem here. You got me so damn horny my cock is getting bigger." I knew what he meant because I thought it was getting fatter as he went. "We might have to pick this up to get it in," and that's when he started to slam in a bit harder and faster.

"Oh, damn, I can't!"

"Scream all you want, I don't care, you're taking it!" He started slamming harder and I could feel it getting fatter. Then my head started to spin and I passed out from the pain. When I came back around, I felt like I was having a baby again.

He was lying on top of me and not moving, "Are you okay?" I lied to you, I noticed you passed out on me, so, to make it easier for you, I slammed it home. You got all of me now."

My pussy was throbbing in pain, and it felt like his cock was sticking out my ass.

"Now that you're back with me, we can start to fuck," he announced as he slowly started to slide in and out of me. The pain did ease up some as he slowly fucked me, but now my pussy was starting to get wetter as he stroked in and out of me.

He smiled at me, "I think your pussy is liking my cock now," he stated as he slowly started to pick up speed.

I looked at the lady and she was spread wide playing with her pussy, watching us.

Then I felt it, I was about to cum all over his cock. I exploded, drowning his cock as I moaned so damn loud.

"Yes, Bitch, cum for me," he said as he picked up speed, pulling all the way out and slamming back into me. He just kept picking up speed and slamming hard and I couldn't stop Cumming.

Then he yelled, "Damn," as he slammed deep and just pushed into me. Then I felt his cock throb and fill my pussy. He was coming so much I didn't feel I had room for his seed in me and my stomach felt like it was blowing up. But he just kept filling me. When he stopped, he slowly started to pull out of me. It felt like I was having a baby again. He pulled it out and it still looked pretty hard. Then his seed started to pour out of me like a flood. He looked at me, "It's been a while."

Then he got up and looked at the lady, "Clean her up some and I'll let her rest up before we go again.

"Again?"