Wife is Curious Ch. 03

Story Info
She can't say no.
956 words
3.53
9.9k
12
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 07/10/2023
Created 05/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, I'm staring at her. spread out leg and leaking pussy. No fucking way I'm thinking.

Then he is telling her that he must be done for tonight! She smiled at him. You're not done! We just got started.! As she turn and look at me again, spreading her legs more. You better make up your mind if you're getting a divorce and be able to even touch me again. So, get over here and do what he told you to do!

Looking at her i knew she was serious, we been together to long. What the fuck! I moved over and moved between her spread legs. Dam, that's a mess! But lean down. and run my tongue on her leg. I could taste her pussy juice that i knew so well. But then i felt her hand on my head as she pushes it down and pushing her pussy up at me. That's when i tasted his seed, bit gooey and stringy.

Oh yes, lick that pussy and clean me up she is moaning. She got my head so lock into her I couldn't pull away if I wanted too. Now she is fucking my face.

Oh yes, she is screaming now, I guess I still getting my black stud tonight and getting fuck all night.!

Well, I guess you're still my whore for tonight, by the way he is cleaning you up. I love it when people do what I tell them lol!

Oh yes, he is she scream. But then she started to cum again as she is grinding into my face, Dam where she is getting all this from!

Okay you can stop now; I think she ready for more of this black cock.! I started to get up but then he tells me not to go anywhere! I turn to look and see his cock is full and hard as a rock. He moves down close to her pussy and looking at me. She wants this black cock and you're going to help her get it! Take ahold of this cock and rub it on her wet pussy, get it wet for her!

I reach out and took ahold of it and found how hard it was and on the hot side too. I run it up and down her slip and can feel it getting wet with her juice. Thats if rub it long and hard, get her turn on for me.! Okay i think she ready, find the cunt hole for me he yelled. As i hit it he started to push into her, I let go of his cock, no keep ahold of it and feel it going into her! I could feel how hard he had to push to get it into her.

Now she is screaming more and wanting more. Now he all the way in and i took my hand back. Thats when he told me that I needed to help him.! I'm going to fuck the shit out of this whore wife of yours, and while I fuck her, you can play and suck on her titts.

She reaches over grabs my head, oh yes suck them, while he fucks me, she is moaning. I could feel her body shake as he is pounding her pussy. This went on for quite a while and she cum twice as he keeps fucking her. Then he piled drive into her, shooting his black seed as deep as he could.

They were both wore out by now and he pulled her to him cuddling. You can keep me warm as I rest up. But we will be fucking some more. Then he told me to lay down beside them and watch over them!

Some time went by and i felt someone moving about. I opened my eyes to see Judy sucking on his cock, He was still asleep, but waking up now. Dam bitch, that one helve way to wake me up! He laid back letting her suck away and she seem to be having fun doing it.

Ok bitch you got it hard, so you climb on top and ride that black cock. He didn't have to say it twice. She was up on top trying to slide down onto his cock. Looking at me he smiles; your slutty wife is a whore for black cock! He right!

She is riding hard, slamming into his cock and seem to be cummings all the time. Then he is pulling her down as he is pushing up, filling her pussy again. They ended up fuck again before the night was over.

I got up in the morning and showered and got dress. When I came out Judy was in the kitchen fixing breakfast. She comes over and give me a big kiss and hug, telling me thank for letting her have the night she dreamt about. Then looking at me, are you calling your lawyer.? I shook my head, I guess not!

Then out came Clyde still naked. I think you need to shower and get dress so we can get back to your truck. Do you think it fix now? Well should be by the end of the day.

Okay, as he walks over to Judy pulling her bathrobe off. Now she naked too. He reaches around her pulling her back up against him, he grabs a hand full of titt playing with her hard nipple. Then slide down and rubbing her pussy.

Well, why don't you go to work and let me know when my truck is done. I'll stay here, because by the feel of things,my little slut here needs some more of this black cock!

I left as they were heading to the shower.