Wife is Family Humiliation Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then with a quick slap to her ass check she immediately straddled him and mounting herself high up, as if trained to do so over many years. Plunging herself downward she enveloping the massive head of his dick inside her vagina. She let out a deep moan and letting her hips collapse downward her head leaned back sharply as her vagina was suddenly completely filled with cock. She then began raising her hips upward and downward using her long slender legs to pump away at the full length of his cock. She did so with such expertise and grace that it was obvious to me that, yes, yes, this man had conditioned my wife over the twenty of so years that they had been fucking together to serve as his well-trained sex toy.

He slapped harshly at her hanging tits, causing them to flop back and forth violently. He reminded her that she was just a fucking whore, a worthless piece of trash, a stupid bitch, that she meant nothing to him or to any man who ever fucked her, that her mouth and cunt and ass were just for fucking by any cock that wanted them, and that she only got fucked by so many men as she was beautiful and slender and had big tits and because she let herself be used as a cum dump and that she had better not let any of that ever change or no one would want to fuck her anymore. She listened intently as she continued to pump up and down on his long shaft, remaining absolutely silent except for the gasps and moans emanating from her throat with the ecstasy.

Then with a single sudden thrust of his hips he dislodged my wife off his cock, causing her to fall harshly onto the floor beside the bed. Seizing her by the hair be pulled her back up over the bed onto her fours, and clenching her hair with one hand and roughly crushing one of her hanging tits with the other said to her "Now don't you dare cry out again when I drive me dick into your whore asshole you fucking slut."

Her only response was "Yes Sir, I promise Sir. Thank-you Sir for granting me the honor of pleasuring your cock with my mouth and pussy sir. And thank-you Master for granting me the pleasure of being ass fucked by your gorgeous meat, your cock is my God, and I sacrifice my asshole freely and willingly to please him."

It took quite some time for our brother-in-law to feed his thick member into my wife's anus. He spit many many times on her ass, and she uttered subdued desperate cries with every thrust of his head against her sphincter, but with patience and labor he eventually breached her tight ring with the head of his cock and then proceeded to slowly feed his full length into her. Tears poured from my wife's eyes and saliva drooled from her lips onto the bedsheet. But she did not utter a word of complaint and soon was having the full length of his hard shaft running into and out of ass. After extracting his massive dick from her tight little bum hole he would bury it back into her with ease. He pumped away at my wife's asshole as easily as he had fucked her cunt and she delighted in having him do so. Not only had this man succeeding in training my wife to be his humiliation slut, but also his willing anal fuck toy.

Finally she spoke, in broken words. "Please ... Sir ... don't ... ever ... stop ... ass ... fucking ... me ... I masturbate ... frequently ... remembering that time ... we had a week ... alone together. You ass ... fucked ... me ... every day. I couldn't walk ... or even ... get out of ... bed. I just laid there ... cuffed to ... the bed post ... gagged ... you would enter the room ... raise my hips ... stick your cock in my ass ... leave the room ... re-appear later ... and repeat ... over and over ... you broke me ... degraded me ... until I understood ... that I was worthless ... it was that week ... that I fell ... in love with you."

Saying nothing he continued to ass fuck my wife for what I noted on the clock to be a bit more than another half hour. The whole while she just assumed her position, silently, an expression of both deep pain and pleasure on her face. Finally from the changed expression on his face I knew that he had cum in her ass. Pulling his buried dick slowly out of her rectum, now clearly done with the worthless cum dup that he had trained for just this purpose, he then pushed her forward and she simply slumped to the side, ass still stuck in the air. Slapping her ass cheek harshly and laughing he put back on his PJs and left the room without uttering a word.

Finishing the video I quietly snuck into my own bedroom. There my wife was, still in the same position that he had left her in, asleep, ass propped upward. Upon inspection I could see that the gaping hole that he had created in her anus remained still large enough to insert a golf ball into. She stank of sex and dry cum leaked from her ass and down her leg. I just quietly left the room and closed the door. Then I opened the front door and closed it loudly so that all would know that I was now home. Making coffee I sat in the kitchen and drank two cups before I heard the showers running and eventually all three came into the kitchen. Each took a cup of coffee and without a word I said I was tired and proceeded to bed. Bitch. That fucking slut bitch, was all I could think.

The next couple of days my wife seemed to spend her free time around the house recuperating from the aggressive ass fucking she had received. Though she was surprisingly pleasant and happy during this time, smiling and laughing frequently. It seemed that the night with her brother-in-law had made her a changed woman, taking her back to the woman I had known during that work party. Then it struck me ... she was so happy back then because she was being fucked frequently both by her brother and her brother-in-law. And they were both using her as a three holed slut. She wasn't happy back then because she met me, she was happy back then because she was getting so much cock. Lots of big cock, and lots of cock up her ass, clearly her favorite. And these men degrading, humiliating and demeaning her, something else she clearly wanted. Marriage to me had reduced how many cocks fucked her, probably all but cut out her ass fuckings, and as I treated her as a princess, removed her being treated like a filthy skank. I realized that I had totally misread my wife for all these years.

Saturday arrived and I announced that I was off to visit my parents for the weekend and would be back Sunday night. I had bought extended memory to insure my computer was able to capture the events of the whole weekend. My entire trip I spent masturbating, imagining what was wife was getting herself into with the pool party. I even called her a couple of times, but she was always curt on the phone and said that she had to continue entertaining her guests. Sunday night when I got home she was already asleep and I proceeded to my study to watch the video stored on my computer.

I watched my wife shower and get into a tiny bikini just after I left the house Saturday. The back of the bikini barely covered her ass cheeks at all, and much of the flesh of her heavy chest was exposed by the slender bikini top. She also put on her long spike heels and applied her slut red lipstick, tucking the tube within her bikini bottom strap to keep it close at hand, as she had earlier been ordered to do.

Her brother and sister-in-law were the first to arrive and she greeted them at the door dressed only in the bikini. Her sister-in-law commended her on how slutty she looked, that the boys would love the outfit, and to be sure to help the boys be sneaky about having sex with her as they still thought the adults didn't know. They all snickered at how naïve the boys still were. Between her brother and sister there were five boys coming over, ranging in age from 18 to 24. I had met them all many times before and all seemed like polite gentlemen and treated my wife as a loving aunt. It was never in my thoughts that she was fucking them all though!

Taking the hand bag they brought with them she then offered to help her brother and sister-in-law to get into their bathing suits. She removed these garments from the hand bag and then helped her sister-in-law strip. Her brother began to strip himself and stroked his exposed cock as he watched his sister fondling his wife as she helped to undress her. Nancy kissed her sister-in-law on the lips, caressed her breasts and ass, and keeling before her briefly licked her between the legs as she helped her on with the bathing suit. As her brother was now naked she simply switched positions and still on her knees began to give him head. She worked the full length of his cock into her mouth as her sister-in-law enjoyed the view, stroking Nancy's hair as she watched her devour her husband's cock down her throat. Then pulling Nancy's head from the cock she inspected her husband's dick. "Good job slut, perfect lipstick slut ring around the base of his dick. I expect each boy to proudly be wearing one of those by the time he comes down to the pool."

"Of course Mistress, I'll suck and fuck cock all day, as you have ordered. I promise to get them to each cum on me three times, make sure they are completely drained and satisfied." Nancy said, almost pleading in her tone.

"Good slut." Her sister-in-law commended. "You really need another good ass fucking from my husband don't you, you nasty little tramp?"

Nancy nodded her head excitedly "It's all I can think about, my next ass-fucking, and I desperately need one tonight."

"Oh don't fib to me you filthy slut, I know the real reason you are so excited today. I bet you were fingering yourself all night thinking about the five young men who are going to use you like a cheap whore today, shooting their loads all over this slut body of yours." She teased, pulling down on her bikini top to cause one of her breasts to pop free. Then seizing upon the bare nipple with her fingertips and tugging and shaking at it her sister-in-law continued "I know that you can't resist an opportunity to get gang banged, especially by a group of young bucks. Admit it slut!"

"Yes, yes it's true, I finger fucked myself all night and haven't let my husband fuck me in a week so that my pussy is ready for the boys. I promise to please them all, to let them know that auntie's pussy and mouth is always available and willing if they just need a quick fuck and to dump a load of cum, let them know that they are free to come over any time they need to and fuck their aunt."

With that confession Nancy led them to the back deck and provided them drinks. The boys then began to show up one-by-one and my wife similarly met them at the door in her bikini. But once the door was closed behind them she then gave each boy a deep long kiss upon the lips. Each used the opportunity to grope my wife, seizing upon her bare ass cheeks, slide their hand down her bikini bottom to stroke her bush, and to squeeze and carress at the big tits contained in her bikini top. In return she stroked at the woodies that grew under their pants. She seemed to be enthralled by the lustful attention of each boy and made no effort to conclude each encounter, but rather seemed content to prolong the exchange as long as possible by continually kissing them deeply and vigorously stroking their cocks through their pants.

Getting on her knees before them she then removed their pants to expose the bathing suite each wore underneath. But in each case she then pulled down the briefs and began to suck on the cock that she was presented with. Then applying a fresh coat of lipstick she deeply sucked the full length of each cock until there was a well-defined bright red ring about the base. Standing up and raising their bathing suit she gave them another deep kiss and let them to the pool with a drink. After all five boys had been similarly serviced she brought fresh rounds for everyone and laid down on a deck chair at the end of the pool furthest from the deck on which her brother and sister-and-law sat.

The boys immediately surrounded her. Some offered to put sun tan lotion on her and soon five pairs of hands covered each inch of her body. Somewhere in the chaos she first lost her top, and then her bottom. Hands groped excitedly at her heavy breasts while other fingers worked to spread her legs apart, letting yet more fingers slowly work their way inside her evidently excited and accommodating pussy. Two of the boys feigned having to adjust a large floating raft, positioning it vertically between my wife and the view of the deck, thinking that they were discretely keeping their activities secret from their parents.

Once they had my wife isolated to themselves the boys each worked their briefs down to their knees and laughingly pointed at the lipstick ring around each other's dicks. Nancy was once again feasting on cock, but this time five eager dicks struggled to get their turn in her mouth. While waiting their chance the unattended boys contented themselves with massaging her breasts and driving fingers deep inside her willing twat. She reminded the boys that they were to cum on her and not in her, and one by one long ropes of semen began to drape over her body. Semen shot over her breasts, over her belly and down her legs. Two boys came with such zeal over her face that it appeared as if someone had dumped a quart of mayonnaise over her! These boys had huge volumes of semen stored up just for this occasion, evidently not getting much action other than by my wife. Nancy began to rub her own cunt furiously as the boys began to ejaculate one-by-one onto her, and the look upon her face told the story of a woman who was loving all the attention she was getting and lustful to receive all the semen upon her body that they could offer her. As each boy completed dumping his load onto his aunt she made sure to suck his cock clean, squeezing the shaft to extract the last bit of semen still residing within, and she eagerly gulped down any semen she earned in this manner.

Once the boys had had their way Nancy announced that she was off to get more drinks and ascending the deck completely nude her sister-in-law said out loud "Nude sun bathing again are you? You know how I wish you wouldn't do that around the boys, they are still young and impressionable." On the video you could hear the boys snickering at the suggestion and see Nancy pointing out the five clearly visible loads of semen on her body. Her sister-in-law raised five fingers, indicating that she acknowledged five. Ten to go. Nancy returned with drinks and resumed her position stretched out on the lawn chair, letting the sun bake the semen covering her body into her skin.

Within the half hour though it was clear that the young men were becoming restless again. They had all got sucked off. Now they all wanted to fuck. One boy asked her if she could help him find the pool cleaner, which we kept around the side of the house. Rising up and rounding the corner the boy grasped her firmly, pushed her over the BBQ and nuzzled his waist between her butt cheeks. Nancy settled into the position, leaning forward and spreading her legs, her ass cheeks well elevated by the high spike heels. Soon the boy's dick was enjoying the sensation of being wrapped in warm wet fresh pussy. This young man was only in his early 20's, but he was fucking my 40 year old wife like he had been riding her for years. Then it hit me, all of them got to fuck her when they turned 18. She was probably the first fuck for most of them, perhaps still the only fuck for many of them. This young man had probably been sliding his dick into my wife before I even met her.

Two other boys drifted around the corner and watched, eager for their own turn. The first boy on finishing up extracted his dick from my wife's cunt and blew his load all over her ass cheeks. As he stepped away one of the other young men assumed his positon and with natural ease slid his own erect member into my wife's available hole. She remained motionless and unfazed by the transition and with a broad smile across her face let the second boy enjoy himself. This boy decided to dump his load over her asshole and using a finger to push some into her caused her to squeal loudly in delight. The three boys all laughed as the third boy assumed the position behind her exposed and raised ass.

But this time she rose up and said that her back was starting to hurt and asked if he would prefer if she straddled and mounted him as he lay on the grass. The boy, this one the youngest, was soon on his back without complaint and my wife spread her legs wide around his waist and lowered herself down. Taking his dick in her hand she guided it into her cunt. She then began to pump herself up and down on his cock energetically, her big tits flopping wildly back and forth and up and down in response. The boy slapped away at the big fun bags bouncing away in front of his face and soon he also ejaculated for the second time. Presumably lacking the experience and control of the older boys however I could see that he had cum inside my wife's vagina. Knowing the rules, that she had to demonstrate 15 loads of cum on her body to get her ass fucking, Nancy quickly stood and let the cum drain from her cunt down her leg. That would have to do, I suppose she was thinking.

Nancy came back into view and announcing she was off to get more drinks stood before her sister-in-law on the deck and showed her the three fresh deposits of cum on her flesh. Taking a finger and sliding it up Nancy's leg to scoop up the cum that had leaked from her twat she offered it to Nancy. Leaning forward Nancy eagerly licked it from her fingers. "Mmmmm, fresh cum combined with cunt juices, always your favorite, isn't it slut." She teased. Nancy nodded with delight as she sucked up the cum and then skipped into the house, obviously satisfied with the fucking and the taste of cum on her lips. Returning with drinks for all and now liberally covered in cum for all to see, the last two boys shuffled her off around the Gazebo and soon had her on all fours on the grass. The boys decided to share my wife's cunt and alternated fucking her, one getting his turn, then letting the other have a go at her, repeatedly.

Nancy particularly seemed to enjoy being fucked in this way. The more degrading the act and the more it made her feel like she was just a worthless slut to be fucked and discarded, the more she seemed to get off from the experience. I had always missed this aspect of her and so was always deprived of receiving her full sluttiness. These boys decided when the time came to cum that they would put Nancy on her knees and have her suck them off until they came in her mouth. She pit the cum of one boy onto her one breast and the cum of the other boy onto her other breast. She then proudly displayed both cum covered breasts to her sister-in-law. Her brother teased Nancy and told her that she could lift each tit to her face and lick the cum up, but just off each nipple. Thanking him profusely I watched my wife lift each of her heavy tits to her face and eagerly suck upon each of her own pink nipples, attempting to devour as much of the cum as she possibly could under halted by her laughing brother.

Satisfied for the time being each boy now took to his own activity, swimming in the pool, throwing Frisbee, or just lounging on the deck furniture. My wife occupied herself with fetching drinks and preparing and serving snacks, all of course while completely naked and covered in drying cum. As she passed a boy, or leaned over to serve him, they might fondle a hanging tit, or slap her ass, or even shove a finger briefly up her apparently still wet cunt. After a couple of hours when it became obvious that the boys were ready for round three Nancy's brother and sister-in-law made an excuse to go inside the house, saying that they had had enough sun and were going to take a brief nap. Now the five boys had Nancy completely at their disposal.