Wife is Family Humiliation Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on bitch." The big white man said. "We will help you out." He teased. Together the big man and the Mexican lifted her upward until the big black dick flopped free of her cunt. The black man then held his dick in place before her ass and the other two began to slowly lower her down. "Nooooo!" Nancy let out a blood curdling scream as the head of his dick must have begun to push against her anus. Already well fucked by the other two her hole probably began to accommodate the mushroom shaped bulbous head of his dick, but then could take no more. The two men began to lower her down a bit further. The black man simply lay there on his back, a giant grimace across his face. Nancy screamed out loud over and over, and tears flowed from her eyes. Saliva gathered in her lips and began to pour down her chin onto her chest. Her head flopped around like a shaken Raggedy Anne doll, her eyes rolling deeply back into her head as they men slowly continued to let her down, her own weight impaling her bum with the giant shaft oriented toward it. But my Nancy was a trooper, and inch by inch she began to feed the monster cock into her ass. Her shrieks of pain gradually transformed into cries of pleasure. Her sister continued taking pictures.

Nancy proved she was a professional as with her own strength she began to raise and lower herself slowly and carefully up and down the giant prick embedded in her rectum. As she did so the Mexican jerked off into her mouth as the big white man stroked himself off over her tits. They sat on the couch with Nancy's sister who seemed to enjoy being surrounded by the large naked men, and they all watched the show.

Nancy began to pump the big cock in her ass faster and deeper. Leaning forward she began to deeply kiss the black man upon the lips. "Am I a good ass fuck my darling?" I heard her ask.

"Fuck ya." Was all the black man could muster as he enjoyed the feeling of a tight asshole riding up and down on his dick.

"Darling, please, come back as often as you want, be my lover, no charge ever again, please let me serve your massive cock as often as you want. Train me to suck your big cock the way you like it sucked. Train my cunt to be the perfect fuck toy. And use my ass as much as you like. The more you fuck my ass the easier it will become for your cock to enter her. Train my ass to take your big cock willingly. Darling, my lover, I need your magnificent cock regularly in my ass more than I have ever needed or wanted anything in my life! I want to be trained to be the best ass fuck you ever had. Keep you coming back for more and more." Nancy begged as she pounded the thick long cock in and out of her butt. "Promise me darling to come back and give me lots of more ass fuckings." She pleaded as she continued to kiss and ass fuck her new lover.

"God yes, I'll be back bitch, you are the best ass fuck I ever had and I want this as much as I can get it. Free you say?"

"Yes darling, no charge, I'm young three holed married white slut, and you are my incredible, gorgeous, giant cocked big black Master." All sat on the couch listening intently, fascinated by the conversation they were hearing. Nancy now was pumping on her new Master's giant cock with her ass furiously and soon he erupted into her willing and eager fuck hole. Nancy collapsed onto the tall man, cock still in her ass, and panting loudly I overheard her say "I love you my stud, I love your gorgeous cock, I want my body to serve your cock. You are my Master, I am your Slave, and my body is the fuck toy of your cock."

Once Nancy caught her breath she slowly stood up and a quart of semen leaked out of her asshole onto our living room floor. Her sister laughed at her and told her get on her knees and lick it up. Nancy willingly did so, eagerly licking and sucking up the ample cum off the hard-wood floor. All the men clapped at her evident sluttiness. The men dressed and I saw Nancy pull the black man to the side and in a low voice explained that this was her house, that she was married and only a part-time whore, but that all she really wanted was just a lover with a giant cock who used it to demean her and make her feel like a worthless slut. The black man smiled and said that he would be only too glad to accommodate her wishes. She then gave him her cell number and told him to text her a code word indicting that he wanted to come over, and that she would then find a time when her husband was out.

Christ, here I am, sitting at my computer stroking myself as I watch my slut wife, sleeping in our bed, offering herself as slut to any man with a huge dick. As her sister said, I guess I am just a chump.

The next day I noticed that my wife could barely walk. She said it was her period and she was cramping badly. I knew the truth. You just can't take a baseball bat up your ass and walk straight for the next few days. But she was ecstatically happy I observed, and also frequently checking her cell phone. One morning, about a week later, she excitedly began texting someone on the phone. She then said that she was feeling ill and called into work, saying she was too sick to come in. She then suggested to the person on the other end that I could pull a double shift and take hers. She handed me the phone and our boss, Bob, another man who got to fuck my wife, told me to come in for around noon. I obviously had no choice and agreed. Nancy then spent the morning anxiously pacing the house and dolling herself up, trying on one outfit and then changing her mind to try on another. I asked her what was going on and she said that she was starting to feel a bit better now. She also explained that she had grown tired of how the flowerbeds looked and so had found a gardener, who would be coming over later. This would be her new cover story. He was the 'gardener'. Sure, whatever.

Her new lover actually arrived shortly before I was due to head to work, so strangely I got to meet him at the door as I was leaving. The man was tall -- must have been six and a half feet. He smiled at me knowingly, introducing himself as the gardener. When my wife rounded the corner, dressed in a short skirt high above the knee and a thin blouse only partially buttoned up, her eyes transfixed upon his, and I received no response from her as I said good-bye.

I arrived home that night and noticed that the flower beds remained untouched. Watching the video I saw that no sooner had I closed the door behind me that the two lovers were in a tight embrace, the black man's lips pressing firmly against my wife's as his hands began to explore her breasts and her own hands eagerly sought to find his stiffening cock. Taking him by the hand and leading him into our bedroom she let the man slowly strip her free of her blouse and skirt, which was all that she was wearing and she then stripped her lover naked. Pulling him onto the bed she then spent at least the next half hour slowly making love to his cock with her mouth.

As she had done with her brother-in-law, she enjoyed playfully teasing the huge dick, clearly obsessed with it, worshipping the towering shaft, engulfing its length is soft kisses and licks. She took her time and made love to each of his golf ball sized testicles, kissing and licking them, taking each carefully into her mouth and gently sucking upon it. She raised up his legs and asking him to raise his hips she placed her face beneath his balls and lovingly licked at this asshole, pressing her tongued firmly against it. She explained to him that she wanted to be his total slut. She repeatedly practised taking the giant head of his cock into her mouth and feeding as much of his length down her gullet as she could until she could fit no more. She told him again that she loved him and that she was a slave to his cock.

Not able to wait any longer he took my wife in his arms and rolling her onto her back and spreading her slender legs high, he began to work his cock into her tight cunt. She begged him to fuck her, and screamed out loudly and she pushed his way deeper and deeper into her. He called her a skank slut, a worthless bitch, just a skinny big titted white bitch who had no purpose other than to serve black men's cocks. She howled in agreement, saying married white bitches all deserved to be the cheap submissive fuck toy for some big cocked black man.

He spent the rest of the day sliding his massive member in and out of my wife's willing cunt, and she spent the rest of the day loving it. He came once in her mouth, and she eagerly devoured the bucket of cum he unloaded into her throat. He later came in her cunt, and she eagerly dug out the semen with her fingers and licked them clean. After she sucked his cock hard once again she reminded him that he couldn't leave without giving her the ass fucking that she had spent the whole week masturbating herself thinking about.

With a broad smile he placed her onto all fours. She offered him a bottle of KY jelly to help. My wife then lay there, chest on the bed, ass in the air, and let the large black man enter her asshole with his giant prick and spend the rest of the afternoon letting it slide in and out of her. She said that this was all part of her ass training, conditioning her hole to more easily open up for him. He fucked her ass while she was on all fours. He brought her to the kitchen and fucked her ass as she bent over the kitchen table. She laid him on his back on our bed and squatting over him ass fucked him from on top. She lay back on the couch and spread her legs wide. I could clearly see the gaping hole that was her asshole. It was wide enough to put a man's fist into. He slid easily into her. She smiled from ear to ear as her lover continued to pump the full length of his enormous shaft in and out of her all too eager love hole.

It must have hurt like hell, but obviously my wife simply loved giant cocks in her ass. She took his cock in her ass until he finally burst, dumping his load into her willing anus as his dick was submerged deep inside of her. They lay together, she still stroking his semi-rigid cock. They kissed. I could see that she was simply in pure heaven.

I stayed with Nancy, and it has been six more years since it first became known to me that she is a humiliation slut. I'm not sure why. I guess I am as much as into watching her get humiliated and used as she is into being humiliated and used. We are both sick perverts in that way. I have watched her adventures as they have continued. I have heard her explain to her sister how her boss takes her on travel and uses her as a slut the whole time, making her dress like a cheap whore in public and at meetings, how the other managers all have married slut-rectaries that are made to behave the same, how the men swap slut-retaries and make them participate in grand orgies. I have watched her sister whore her out too many times to count. And watched as her nephews continued to fuck their aunt even as they grew older, many married now, but still enjoying the privileges offered to members of the family to fuck the family slut. Nancy has continued to become more of an anal slut, and freely offers her bottom to all the boys now. But her favourite activity remains spending time with her brother-in-law and her black stud. Big cocks is her need, and big cocks in her ass while being told she is a worthless harlot is what she continues to live for. So I feel no guilt in having sex with other women as the opportunity presents itself. And Nancy and I still fuck from time to time. But I have to admit that more than anything I love coming home to find video of my wife doing what she does best and stroking myself off as I watch her make a total slut of herself.