Wife is Family Humiliation Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy made it evident to all that she was ready for another round of fucking and sucking by going to each boy, pulling his bathing suit down and off, and sucking on him until his dick was fully hard again. All six now stood completely naked around the pool. Nancy began to encourage the boys to action. "I just want each of you to know that I am always here for you. I understand that young men have needs. So if you can't find a girlfriend, or just need to try out a different pussy from time to time, remember that you can drop by any time and your aunt will always be here for you, a willing fuck. And if you have a friend who is lonely, well of course feel free to bring him along too! It makes me sad to think that there are so many young men out there stroking off their cocks every day when there are lots of us older married women who are only too willing to take on a dozen or so of you each and serve as your fuck toys and cum dumps."

My jaw almost hit the floor at this unexpected last statement! Dozen? Married? Cum dump? Were older married women really that eager for young cock and would let a line-up of young men just take turns fucking them and shooting their loads into them, using them for nothing more than as just a cunt to help get their rocks off? I couldn't speak for other women, but my wife was certainly making it clear that she was in that category.

Bending over a long thin table she then said "Come on boys, one for the road, give your auntie a five cock gang-bang. One from behind, one in the mouth, one in my hand, one on each tit, and rotate. You know how I love you all fucking me together. Cum on your auntie to give her something to enjoy licking up after you leave!"

Wow, fucking slut, was all I could think.

Assuming the positions she described the boys took their turns fucking her from behind, having her suck them or stroke them, and playing with themselves waiting their turn as they tugged and pulled on a hanging tit. Every few minutes the boys would rotate and take up a new position. This way each boy would ultimately get repeat turns at both her mouth and her twat. At one stage the phone range and she asked one of the boys to hand it to her. "Hello? Oh yes dear, having a great day, the whole family are over."

Right away I recalled this conversation -- she was talking to me. Here was my wife, on the phone talking to me, as she held a nephew's cock in her hand, had another in her mouth whenever I was doing the speaking, had one in her cunt and two more waiting in reserve for their turn. I would never have imagined that this was going on when I had made my call!

Hanging up she rolled onto her back and raising her legs wide let the boys now fuck away at her cunt at the edge of the table as others hung their cocks in her face. One by one she was again covered in five loads of cum, now often down to a dribble or quick spurt. Once the boys were gratified they each jumped in the pool to clean themselves off, dressed and were out the door. Nancy's sister-in-law commended Nancy on getting each boy to cum on her three times when she entered the house. Standing before her brother and sister-in-law, scooping cum off her body and continuously feeding it to herself, Nancy's mumbled through the mouthfuls of fresh and stale cum "Do I get my ass fucking now?"

Staring at Nancy with a stunned look in her face, her sister-in-law said "Oh ... my ... Christ. All that, and all you can think about is your precious ass fucking. One more chore slut." And removing her own bathing suit and laying back on a large chair and spreading her legs said. "Five cocks and 15 load of cum as the main course. Now eating one pussy while taking a cock up the ass as the cherry on top!" She teased. Dropping to her fours Nancy's face was soon buried between her sister-in-law's legs. And soon after she had her brothers rigid dick buried deep in her ass. The pure bliss and joy she was feeling could be heard plainly in Nancy's loud moans and signs.

The next few days were uneventful as I watched the day's events on my video recordings each evening on my return from work. Then one night I returned to discover behaviours from my wife that, despite the outlandishness that I had already observed, I would never have suspected her capable of. It began with Nancy answering the door and her sister stepping in. Nancy served tea as they made idle chit-chat at the kitchen table. Then her sister announced with an evil grin upon her lips "By the way sister dearest, I went on an expensive shopping expedition and don't want to explain to my husband where the money went, so I needed to come up with some quick cash again. There will be three gentlemen callers arriving here shortly. They are some general contractors at the place I work, causal temp labor types. It was obvious they were looking for a local whore to satisfy their urges and so I showed them pics I had on my cell phone of you sucking and fucking and you know, doing what you do as the family slut. Anyway, they thought you had a great pair of tits and offered to pay me good money to hire you as their whore for the day. I hope you don't mind sister dearest." She teased.

Nancy responded non-chalantly "And would it matter if I did? You have been selling my body to strangers since I turned 19, when you realized how easy it was to make extra money. First you let the neighbour fuck me, then my home room teacher from high school. Then as I recall more neighbours, and then you let the high school football team gang bang me."

Her sister gave an evil laugh, commenting "Yes, yes I certainly made a small fortune off those boys. And once they told everyone that you were a whore it became too easy to make money off you. Soon everyone came calling for a piece of your dirty cunt. And I made sure to tell each one that you were a humiliation whore, that you liked to be degraded and roughly fucked in all three holes. I lined up our family doctor, our church minister, more of your past high-school teachers, so many more that I cannot even remember. They were all eager to play with those big tits of yours and know what it was like to fill your mouth and twat and ass with their semen. "

"Oh ya, that dirty fucking doctor. After you let him fuck me he started scheduling me for monthly examinations and then paid me $50 each time I arrived and he would bend me over his desk and take me from behind right there in his office. I had to stare at the framed photo of his family on the desk as he banged me. His daughter was my best friend and his wife had let us have sleep overs. And here the perverted bastard was fucking me. Calling me a worthless whore, crushing my tits so hard I wanted to scream but couldn't, making me beg to take it in the ass. Brother dearest still thinks he is the only one to ass fuck me! He doesn't know that you charge extra to let them ass fuck me. How much are these men paying you for me today? What is it they want me to do, some kind of role-playing I assume, like most of them?"

"$500 each, plus another $300 each for your ass." Her sister smirked. "I told them this was my house and you were the local whore. That I needed to stay throughout the event to ensure you were not excessively harmed and my house wasn't trashed. Of course I just like to watch you get used and mistreated, and I need more photo's to line up the next Johns." She continued. "As for your role, yes, you are to be a housewife surprised finding three men who have broken into your house. They decide to rape the lady of the house. So you are to wear a conservative dress, hair in a bun, bit of make-up, heels, look like a shy and traditional wife. You are to resist when they begin, beg them not to rape you, let them smack you around a little. Then after they have each had a go at you just lay their docile and helpless and continue to let them have their way with you. By the time they start sticking it in your ass you are to have transformed into a horny housewife who starts begging them to fuck her more and more."

"Oh yes, always the same roles. Raped housewife, drunk daughter, lost school-girl, newly wed bride. Which reminds me, you still haven't given me my share from when you sold me on my wedding day! You snuck the best man and the three ushers into my changing room and they pulled my tits out of my dress, lifted it up around my waist, and proceeded to have me give them blow jobs and tit jobs and fuck me in all positions. I was so nervous they would cum on my dress. One came in my mouth so I made sure to swallow that down so none spilled, one came on my boobs, one inside my pussy and the last insisted at the end to ass fuck me, gave you more money, and came in my ass. And you just stood there watching the whole thing."

"Ya, I love looking at all those studs nice hard cocks. They don't want to fuck me, too fat they say, so I live gratuitously through watching you fuck everyone. Even my husband only wants to fuck me as he watches you fuck your dildo's. Ha, that's right, and then I wouldn't let you clean up or wear panties, so you had to go through your wedding ceremony covered in cum!"

"Fuck, don't I know it. I walked up the wedding aisle with cum leaking out of my pussy and my ass and running down my legs. Looking closely I could see cum visible on my cleavage! And I prayed that Colin didn't smell the cum on my breath when we kissed at the alter. I was only able to give him a quick peck. Thank God the wine washed out the taste later at dinner."

"That's so funny." Her sister chimed in. "You have never let your husband ass fuck you or cum in your mouth, but all his best friends have stuck it in your bum and watched you swallow their loads numerous times! Stupid chump that guy is. I am so lucky I found my husband and that he has such a big cock. He doesn't fuck me often with it, but when he does it is fabulous!"

I noticed Nancy said nothing in response but bit her lower lip and raised her eyes high, no doubt remembering the week before when her brother-in-law stuck it in her ass. Ya, I might be a chump, but not as naïve as her sister is, I thought.

The doorbell rang and Nancy got up and went to the bedroom to change. Her sister let three men enter the house. Big burly bike gang type looking guys, I'm sure they all did some jail time. One was a big fat bald white man with a full beard, ugly as sin and looking even meaner. The other was a mid-height Mexican looking fellow with cruel harsh eyes. The last was a tall lean black man, kinder face, but covered in tattoo's. My sister welcomed them in, took their cash from them, and sitting in the kitchen in view of the living room said that their whore would arrive shortly. The men just sort of mulled around the living room waiting in anticipation.

My wife arrived, wearing a long floral patterned summers dress that covered her legs to below the knee and showed some of her ample bosom, pressed upward by her bra. She had on high heels and her hair was done nicely up. She looked like the very traditional housewife, virtuous and modest. Obviously just want the men wanted. She watched into the living room and let out a shriek "Who are you? Why are you in my house? Get out! I demand right now that you get out!" At first the men stood motionless, and then the fat white man got into the act.

"Shut the fuck up you stupid bitch!" He commanded and seized my wife by the arm.

"Let go of me right now you beast, do you hear me!" She yelled in response.

In reply she received a sharp slap across the face from the big man. "Looks like we have a live wire here boys." He bellowed, and then grabbing the top of her dress ripped down at the material to expose her bra covered breasts. "And a big bouncing rack on the bimbo too." He added. "Come on boys, let's give this big mouthed fucking bitch what she deserves!"

"Let go of me!" Nancy screamed as the other two advanced on her. The large man wrapped her arms behind her back pinning her in place while the Mexican completed yanking down the top of her dress and worked her bra free, exposing her large bare breasts. He then began to grab them roughly, crushing them and yanking at them harshly enough to make Nancy cry out in pain. "Oh God, please, please no God, don't let them do this to me." She begged loudly.

With a distinctive Hispanic accent her molester said "Mmmmm, fuck, I love big white tits, pretty little housewife and her big fat married udders, these bitches just love their tits to be slapped around." He uttered, now slapping her breasts back and forth with firm controlled open palms.

The black man approached and said "Its married bitches cunts I like to see, let's check out if this one shaves her slut cunt or leaves it thick and bushy for her husband to fuck." And raising her dress around her hips began to yank at her panties, forcing them down around her knees.

Nancy kicked in futile resistance and yelled "No you bastards, no, my husband is the only one I have ever slept with. This is wrong. Don't do this. Please ... please ... please don't rape me ..." her voice weakening with each uttered word.

The large man then wrapped a big arm around her throat and clamped his other hand over her mouth. He dragged her over to the couch, her body tiny in his clasp, her exposed long slender legs limply being dragged along by her heels on the floor, her panties around her knees and her trimmed bush visible. Sitting down and holding her in place so that her body hung partially over the coach he said "You are going to shut the fuck up bitch and you are going to let the boys here fuck your nasty cunt over and over. We all just got out of prison and everyone needs a good fuck. Any cunt will do. Now spread your legs like a good slut and take your fuckings."

Nancy offered some nominal resistance which waned with time as the Mexican removed her panties, stripped himself naked, spread her legs wide, and positioning himself on the floor before her quickly impaled the full length of his cock inside her obviously already wet vagina. He began to pump away at my wife's pussy as the large man released his hand from around her mouth. "You like it bitch?" He asked. "Beg for it slut. We want to hear you beg for it." He commanded.

"Never!" She screamed, as the big man now crushed her tits in his massive hands and the Mexican continued to plug away at her cunt. At this point the black man also disrobed and stood there with his dick in his hand awaiting his own turn. As his prick stiffened I noticed Nancy's eyes transfix upon it. I couldn't help but notice as well. This man was hung! Moreso even than her brother-in-law. This thing was like an English cucumber. "Never." She uttered again, but only weakly.

The large man released her and stood up, beginning to undress as well. Nancy lay on her back, her hands behind her head and her ass hanging over the couch, as the Mexican enjoyed fucking her cunt and groping at her breasts. Nancy simply stared at the black man's massive penis, licking her lips, clearly in anticipation of receiving it. The large man sat on the couch and pulled Nancy's face down onto his dick as the Mexican repositioned her onto all fours and then mounted her from behind.

"Suck it bitch!" The large man commanded. She shook her head vigorously in resistance. He took her by the hair and slammed her face down onto his dick, forcing his cock into her mouth. She gagged and gasped as he face fucked my wife. Now the black man, having waited long enough, told the Mexican that it was his turn now and pushing the Mexican off my wife positioned himself the couch behind her. Taking his dick in his hand, he began to work the head into her pussy. Her head leapt up suddenly off the white man's dick and she screamed "Oh God, oh God no ... no ..." The black man continued to slowly work his way into her cunt, his dick evidently so big that he couldn't get it in with just a push. "Oh fucking Christ, no .... noooo, ohhhhhh, ohhh yes, yes. YES!" Nancy shrieked.

The Mexican laughed. "Married bitches always likes big black dicks!"

"They all do." The black man calmly replied, with what I took as a Jamaican accent, as he managed to feed most of the length of his dick into her. "White bitches all love black cock and married bitches all love big cock. Married white bitches will do anything for a big black cock." He said with a chuckle. "Isn't that right bitch?" He teased.

"Yes Sir, absolutely Sir, Oh my God that is the biggest cock I have ever been fucked by. I'm your slut now for life." Nancy replied, with a submissive begging tone in her voice.

"You are a good fuck." The black man said.

"Thank-you." Is all that Nancy said in response.

Tired of the conversation the large man pushed Nancy's face back down over his dick. This time she eagerly devoured his cock, sucking it willingly. He motioned the Mexican over and taking his dick into her hand stroked at it, intermittently breaking off sucking one cock to suck on the other.

Her sister watched with an evil smirk on her face and then came over to watch more closely as Nancy sucked cocks and got fucked by a giant one. She asked the men if she could take pictures and they had no issue with it so long as their faces weren't shown. "To show future customers." she explained.

The men then decided to change up the position. Lifting Nancy to a standing position she began to deeply kiss each of them in turn. They fondled her tits, her ass, her bush and pussy and she stroked their cocks, focusing most of her attention on the big black dick. Holding it in her hand I could see that it was fully three times longer than her palm was wide, and noticed that she was not able to fully extend her grasp around it. She kissed the black man profusely, and reminded him that she was now his willing slut for life. "This is what every housewife needs, three big strong bad boys to force her to submit, to be used as their fuck toy. Every housewife needs to be used as a slut from time to time, they just need the convinced of it through a little force."

"I noticed." Said the black man. "Married couples all come to Jamaica, middle aged white bitches, bored with their lives. I serve them drinks at the resort and they all give me lustful glances. Then they all sneak away from their husband's to get fucked by a big black cock. They beg like filthy whores for me to fuck them hard and deep. I serve them drinks later together with their husbands. Those men have no idea that their wives are walking funny because the just got fucked by a cock much larger than their own and that their pussies are filled to the brim with my semen." Completing his story with a soft chuckle.

"Oh fuck, I can completely understand that!" My wife exclaimed excitedly, and then added "Come on my three studs, I have three holes, why don't you fill them all up together."

And pushing the black man to the floor and lifting his massive dick skyward she quickly stuck the head into her mouth, looking like she was trying to swallow a baseball. Having satisfied herself with the huge head of his cock in her mouth she then straddled him about the waist and slowly worked herself down upon the giant penis, gasping and moaning in pleasure the entire time. Settling down onto the monster dick the Mexican assumed the position before her and she took his dick eagerly into her mouth. The white man then positioned himself awkwardly behind her. Though rather fat, he was able in time to work his dick into my wife's ass. She screamed aloud in pain and pleasure as he punctured her sphincter, and then seemed to enjoy having the two cocks buried inside of her at once, her face glowing with delight and lust as she sucked deeply on the third dick. Her sister came over and took lots of more photos.

She pumped away vigorously on the big black dick as the other two men exchanged positions, the Mexican now enjoying the opportunity to fuck her ass hole. Then the black man said, "OK, my turn now. Most white bitches won't let me enter their asses, but I paid good money to ass fuck this whore." My wife's face turned pale at the suggestion and she froze in place. All the men began to chuckle.