Wife is Lost to a Lesbian! Pt. 03

Story Info
A man becomes a slave to his wife and her lover.
3.5k words
3.36
10.1k
6
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bri and Kelly were now living together in what was once the home of Kelly and Gerry Newcome. Kelly and Gerry fell in love and were married in a very nice ceremony in their hometown. Kelly was very happy to be married and was hoping for a long relationship with her husband. But sometimes things don't go as one hopes.

When Kelly and Gerry went on their honeymoon she hoped it was the start of a long, happy sexual relationship, too, but it didn't turn out that way. Kelly was a virgin when she tied the knot but even she realized that the smallness of her husband's penis wouldn't satisfy her.

The devious but beautiful Bri, Kelly's Maid of Honor in the wedding, then introduced Kelly to lesbian sex and Kelly never felt anything so good in her life. Bri moved in with Kelly and together they hatched a plan to enslave Gerry, whose name was changed to Geraldine after his sex change operation. So the two gorgeous, leggy lesbians were living together, having sex all of the time, and even had their own personal slave to do their bidding and wait on them hand and foot. But Bri, being the devious person she was, thought it best that the ladies each have their own personal slave and began making plans to accomplish that.

*****

"Bri, are you sure?" Kelly asked her as they sat on the sofa together. "I mean, changing Geraldine was a good idea but she, or he, was right here for the taking, being my husband and all that. But where are we going to find another sap like him that we can change?"

"Kelly, honey, you just leave that up to me. I'll check around. There might even be a prime candidate at work," Bri suggested and even had a young man in mind.

That got Kelly excited! She slid over next to Bri and started rubbing her delicious legs. Bri was a bit amazed that Kelly took the initiative to get things going, and was even more amazed when she asked, "Brianna, darling, would you like to go have sex? Just looking at you is turning me on!"

"I didn't think you'd ever ask!" said the outgoing Bri, and they quickly went to the bedroom, got undressed, and hopped into bed, giggling all the way.

The always ready Bri climbed on top of the her girlfriend and sat on her chest, which was how their escapades usually started, with Bri taking the initiative in the sack and dominating her friend.

Only that time Bri, when she saw how anxious Kelly was to lick her pussy, decided to tease her friend. She quickly pinned Kelly by putting her knees on the biceps of her girlfriend's arms and leaned forward to add weight, which made it nearly impossible for Kelly to escape. She was at her mercy and Brianna loved it!

"Here it is, Kell. It's all yours," but whenever Kelly extended her tongue Bri would slide back and out of reach. Kelly began whining and begging to be able to lick that tasty cunt until, after about a half dozen times, Bri sat right square on Kelly's mouth to stop all her whining. She sat so hard on her that Kelly could not even stick her tongue out.

Brianna was in control again and finally eased up a bit. She stayed on top while Kelly brought her to several orgasms with her talented tongue. Bri also was reaching back and rubbing her friend's pussy, but each time Kelly was about to cum Bri would stop fingering her and finally told her, "You're not cumming today, my dear lesbian slave."

Bri then leaned over Kelly and grabbed a couple pieces of rope that she earlier placed on the nightstand and used them to tie her friend's wrists to the headboard. She then got up off Kelly and got some more rope and, sitting on Kelly's legs, tied her ankles to the foot posts. Kelly was now spread eagled on the bed and Bri was loving it! She then crawled up slowly next to Kelly, laid one pretty leg on her friend's stomach, and slowly, teasingly rubbed Kelly's fine pussy. But again each time Kelly would moan and was about to cum, Brianna would stop! It drove Kelly crazy!

Kelly was almost in tears as Bri continued her sadistic treatment. Kelly kept begging to cum and wouldn't hush up, so Bri got up and turned around and sat her lovely ass on Kelly's face to quiet her down. Brianna continued with the tease-and-denial torture unmercifully until she had Kelly crying.

At one point Brianna reached inside the nightstand drawer and took out a battery operated vibrator. When Kelly saw that she started squirming because she knew Bri would continue the teasing and denial. She knew Bri would show no mercy and would drive her crazy.

Brianna turned it on, producing a near quiet buzz, and held it to the tied up girl's clit. Immediately Kelly moaned and screamed, but just when she was about to cum Bri pulled it away! Bri then climbed back atop Kelly, with her ass on her mouth and facing forward, and continued her sadistic torturing of her captive's pussy. And each time Kelly was about to have an orgasm Brianna stopped just short! Fifteen times Bri brought Kelly to near orgasm but always stopped just before she came and it was driving Kelly crazy!

When she finally got off the bed she looked down at her exhausted friend and said, "You're going to stay like that for awhile!"

"Why?" Kelly asked, almost crying, "Please, please, Brianna. Let me up. I want to cum so much." She pleaded with her friend but Bri stood her ground. Kelly was in no mood or position to argue so she just lay on the bed, exhausted to the max after all those times being tortured.

"I told you a little while ago that you were not going to cum today and I meant it!"

"But why?" Kelly asked.

"Just because I can," Bri calmly said, then slowly and gently licked that fine twat of her captive until Kelly was just about to cum. And Brianna stopped again!

Kelly screamed in delirium but Bri held her ground and would not let her cum. She then got up and went to the kitchen where she poured herself a glass of water and sat at the table. Bri was so in control of her lesbian friend that it got her excited to just think about it so she placed her hand on her cunt and, using the vibrator, orgasmed three times. "Kell, that felt SO good!" she said to her friend. "But not nearly as good as your tongue!"

*****

Hours later Brianna returned to the bedroom and untied Kelly. Kelly immediately hugged and kissed her captor and said to her, "I have never been so turned on in my life! When you kept taking me to the edge and stopping I thought I was going to faint! Oh, Bri, you MUST do that again!"

"That is not for you to decide, my pet. Now let's go make some dinner. I have something I want to talk to you about as we eat, and yes, you may go masturbate if you want to."

*****

Dinner was actually prepared by Geraldine under the strict orders of Bri, who had obviously taken over the leadership of the household. Kelly had learned to be the submissive one between her and Brianna. Geraldine, of course, was trained to obey both women.

Geraldine prepared a delicious dish of shepherd's pie, broccoli topped with American cheese, a tasty garden salad, and whole wheat rolls. Geraldine was not allowed to eat herself until the women were finished and everything, including the dishes, was cleaned up. Then and only then was she able to relax in her cage and have her meal.

During dinner Kelly reminded Bri that she said she had something to talk about. Bri began by saying, "Kelly, dear, I mentioned the other day that perhaps it would be best if you and I each had our OWN personal slave. You asked who I had in mind because you couldn't come up with anyone. Well, I have put a lot of thought into it and I believe I have someone in mind."

"Do I know him or her?" Kelly asked.

"NO, not yet anyway, but you might meet him soon.

"What's his name? How do you know him? Come on, Bri, spit it out."

"There's a nerdy type guy at work who I think with some training would be perfect for the position. He and I have worked together on a couple projects and we got along just fine. He actually moved here a few years ago from Boston so he's alone and lives by himself. Never been married and he lived with his mom and two sisters before he came here."

Kelly then asked, "How old is he? What's he look like? Give me some more details."

"I'm getting to that! Don't be so pushy, girlfriend," Bri said jokingly. "His name is Randall, he's very good looking, and he's black. He stands about five foot ten and is in pretty good shape. I never asked him about any girlfriends or what happened to his dad or anything. After all, we were supposed to be working!"

"So when do I get to meet him?" Kelly asked.

"I asked him to dinner for this coming Friday, which is only three days away, and I will confirm it when I see him at work tomorrow. I've already told him we have a maid who does the cooking and stuff so after dinner we can just relax and talk. He seemed fine with that. I also told him all about you. I lied and told him that I was trying to find you a boyfriend, and he asked me about you. Are you pretty, how tall you are, things like that. So as far as I can see his thoughts have been diverted and he should fall right into our trap."

"That sounds great! I can hardly wait until Friday."

*****

Friday evening about 6 PM there was a knock on the girls' door and Bri quickly went and opened up. "Hi, Randall. Good to see you again. Please come in."

Randall came into the house and was greeted by the lovely Kelly. "This is Kelly my roommate. Kelly, this is my co-worker Randall," said Brianna. "Let's go in and sit down until Geraldine has dinner ready, which should be in about ten minutes."

Bri and Kelly sat next to each other on the sofa while Randall sat opposite them on a stuffed chair. The three had some nice conversations about work, sports, and everyday events. Neither of them wanted to talk politics so that subject never was discussed.

Kelly was impressed by the good looking Randall. His 5'10" put him about 4 inches taller than her and about 2 inches taller than Bri. But as he told the girls about himself Kelly knew shortly that he was anything but a nerd. He was a star football player in high school and a very good basketball player also. Even though he was a black man he was a lighter skinned person and there was even a tinge of Native American blood in him. Kelly found herself thinking that if she wasn't a lesbian she could get involved with the soft spoken Randall.

Soon Geraldine entered the living room and announced that dinner was ready. She had cooked a delicious smelling chuck roast and the three of them were very hungry after taking in that good aroma that spread throughout the house.

After they took their places at the table where Geraldine had set it up family style, they all helped themselves to the food. She had been instructed to be sure to put some of that Scopolomine on his food so he, too, would come under the hypnotic power of Brianna.

Geraldine did as she was told and all was going according to plan. Randall was living by himself and didn't have much contact with his family back in Boston and it wasn't often that he enjoyed a good home cooked meal. So if something happened to him it would be a long time before anyone suspected anything amiss.

Brianna and Kelly both were very talkative during the meal, as both of them were waiting for Randall to fall under the effects of the mind control drug. It sure was taking a long time, Bri thought. I sure hope Geraldine didn't screw that up!

Bri excused herself to go to the restroom, she said, but her real purpose for getting up was to go ask Geraldine if she did what she was told. Geraldine assured her that she did exactly as instructed so Bri, satisfied with the answer, returned to table and tried to be patient with what was supposed to happen.

As they were eating Kelly glanced at her friend and thought she noticed a strange look in her eyes. She then looked at Randall and he seemed just fine and even had a confident look to himself. Bri then started to feel funny in her head and softly said to anyone who would listen, "Oh, no! This can't be happening."

Kelly was not saying anything because she wasn't sure what was going on. But Randall wasn't effected at all and when he stared at Brianna she softly said to him, "What did you do to me?"

"Nothing more than you did to Geraldine!" he exclaimed.

"You mean you drugged me? Did you drug Kelly too? You black bastard!"

"Now, now, Brianna. You must learn to be nice and show total respect for your new owner," he said.

Bri could hardly believe her own ears when she said to him, "Yes, Master."

"I don't like the term 'Master' because of what you white people did to my ancestors and made them call YOU master. So no more of that! From now on you call me sir. Understand? Now let's hear it."

"Yes, sir," she said. But she was fading fast and she knew that soon she would be totally under his control. "But tell me, sir, how did you NOT be effected by the drug Geraldine put on your food?"

"Well, since you asked nicely I'll explain it to you. At work a directive was sent by email that there is an antidote to combat Scopolomine. Everyone got it. But I guess except you. Anyway, I have been taking that drug for months and it does render the Scopo ineffective, I also dropped a little Scopo on Kelly's food and by the time you came back she was all mine. So now you both belong to me, which reminds me, I am very anxious to fuck her, she is so beautiful! So off to la la land for you, my dear Brianna." And immediately her head dropped to the dining room table and she was out cold.

"Kelly, you and I are going to go relax on your bed. So lead me there. I want to get used to this house since I am going to be living here and taking over," he said to her.

"Yes, sir," she said as she arose and walked to the bedroom with Randall right behind. As they went to the bedroom he kept staring at her fine ass and gorgeous legs, much on display in her short sundress.

"Damn, girl, you are so fine! Here, let me help you get out of those clothes." And very gently he slid her dress off, removed her panties and bra, and laid her down ever so nicely on the bed. Randall couldn't keep his hands off her body, rubbing her great smooth legs and patting her fine ass. He quickly removed his own clothes and hopped into bed with her.

"I should just tell you first that Bri and I are lesbians," she said.

"Kelly, honey, by the time I get through with you with this nine inches of brown pipe you won't want sex with Bri anymore! So just relax and let's have a great time!"

She did as she was instructed and lay on the bed. Randall slid up next to her and the two of them kissed very passionately. "I thought it was great kissing Brianna but your lips are so soft and wonderful, more so than hers!" She felt her pussy becoming wetter than ever before and she opened up her legs to him.

When Randall slid his hard, smooth cock into the young lady, she moaned and moaned. "Oh, Randall, don't stop! This is better than any lesbian sex! Please don't stop," she pleaded.

Randall DID continue until Kelly was screaming in ecstasy. She couldn't believe how wonderful a big, hard dick felt. She came five times until he finally shot his sperm inside her pussy, with his seed spilling out on her thighs. "Woman, that was fantastic! I think I want to have you as my own woman. That is if you want me." he said as he climbed off her.

"Of course I want you! Would this mean you and I are now a couple? And doesn't this mean I am going to be pregnant? With your black baby?" she asked him. "I never felt such a large hard cock as yours! Gerry's was pretty small and he didn't do anything at all for me."

"Who's Gerry?" Randall said as he lay next to Kelly.

"Well, that's Geraldine, who made the dinner. He was my husband until Brianna changed everything," Kelly said.

"What do you mean, Brianna changed everything?" he asked.

"After our honeymoon when we got back home Brianna, who was my Maid of Honor, told me she loved me and began plans to make things much better for me, for US. She gave Gerry some Scopolomine and she made him our slave. Bri also was able to force him to get a sex change operation and gave him hormone treatments and taught him how to be a woman. He no longer has that little dick and his mind is controlled by her and ME. So now Gerry is Geraldine and she's our slave GIRL."

"You mean to tell me that this young lady was actually a guy and Brianna forced him to be a female?"

"That's right!" Kelly continued. "Bri also bought Geraldine a large pet cage and that's where she stays most of the time, in the basement."

"Wow! That is so weird! I am so glad I found that out. But I hope that doesn't change anything between you and me, Kelly. You know, she can be arrested and sent to prison for that. What a damn creep!"

"It sure won't on my end, Randall. What we did in that bedroom I will never forget! And why would I want to? Besides, you are a very nice man and you got me out of that messed up relationship with Brianna. I think I'm falling in love with you," Kelly explained.

"Kelly, I am so glad. I am ready to settle down and start a family and how could I ever find anyone as fine as you?"

""I hope you don't plan to try!" she added.

"But what about Bri?" she asked.

"Yeah, what about her? She's not running the show anymore. I am! She's also done licking your pussy. If anyone does, it will be me!" the handsome 28-year-old man said to her.

Kelly was very happy Randall felt that way. She was quickly falling in love with him and for the first time in her life she realized what a big dick felt like. She enjoyed the lesbian sex she had with Brianna but she had always been straight and she didn't feel comfortable doing it with another woman anymore.

She liked Randall a lot. He was not only great in bed but he was also very good looking, intelligent, and loving. He had an excellent job to provide for his family and she wanted nothing more than to become his bride someday and she hoped it was soon.

***** (TEN YEARS LATER)

Randall and Kelly Brooks were married as she hoped and were about to celebrate their eighth wedding anniversary. They now had three beautiful black children and were enjoying family life together. They moved into a new home in the suburbs but still owned the home that once belonged to Kelly and Gerry. Geraldine and Brianna lived there under Randall's ownership.

Brianna, on the other hand, became captive instead of the captor. Randall kept her living with them as a servant. She quit her job at the pharmaceutical under Randall's instructions. She was given a scheduled regimen of Scopolomine to keep her under Randall's control.

Brianna was also allowed to suck Randall's big cock once in awhile but only when his lovely wife and he agreed to it. And whenever it happened she was bound with her wrists tied to her thighs and her ankles tied to together. That was Kelly's idea so she wouldn't be able to have any liberties with Randall. After all, Kelly thought, if it wasn't for Brianna she never would have even met Randall.