Wife Joins In on the Prank Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spyralout
spyralout
604 Followers

She had never let me do that before. She had given me blowjobs, of course. But only as foreplay, never to completion. That promise of a facial had my cock beginning to inflate again.

She looked down, noticing the movement in my trunks, and grinned. "I love turning you on. It makes me so horny!" She reached down to cup my growing package and I sighed happily.

"For some reason," Krista said, "it turns me on so much to know you get aroused by other guys being attracted to me. It makes me feel so sexy. All my life I've felt like the sexy part of myself was something to be ashamed of. But knowing that my husband is turned on by it has somehow unlocked it for me."

"Krista you are the sexiest woman I've ever met." I said. "I am so lucky."

"I just want to tease these guys to drive you wild and then have you claim me. Fuck my brains out."

"I'm loving this new side of you, " I said. "I love your confidence. I love our connection. I feel like this is good for us."

"So you want me to keep going?"

"I think so. For now. I just don't know how to tell you if it goes too far. I don't want to make a scene or embarrass you."

She thought about this for a moment, then her eyes lit up. "How about a safe word? If you want me to stop, just say the word and I'll put an end to whatever is happening. Use it in a sentence and the guys won't even know."

She looked like she had more to say on the matter, but paused for my reaction. It was a good solution. I could avoid looking like the bad guy in front of her coworkers and had some peace of mind that I could control things. "Honey, that's perfect," I said. "Thank you."

She started bouncing side-to-side. "Okay, so say 'frío' if you want me to stop. It's Spanish for cold. And if you don't say it, I'll know you like whatever's going on." She clapped her hands. "And now I have a special idea for you."

Her eyes sparkled. She looked around and then leaned in to whisper in my ear. "Like I said, all these guys want to fuck me, but I'm yours. You can take me any time you want." She emphasized the last words and her breath on my ear gave me goosebumps.

She continued, "So we'll have a 'sex word' to go with the 'safe word'. Anytime you get so horny you can't take it, you say the sex word and I'll let you fuck me right then and there." She leaned back and looked at me with gleaming eyes.

I stared back in disbelief. The change that had come over her in the last 24 hours was hard to fathom.

"Can you guess the word?" She raised her eyebrows. "Caliente!" She beamed. "You say it and I'll fuck you on the spot. That's what it means for me to be your slut!" She bit her lip.

"I love you so fucking much," I said.

She rocked harder back and forth against her heel. "I'm so horny I'm going to explode," she said breathlessly. "I can't think about anything else!"

Just then, Tucker arrived back at our seating area and startled us out of our reverie. "Upgrade, motherfuckers!" I noticed he had changed into a new bathing suit. "Grab your shit and follow me."

* * *

Thanks for reading! Please take a moment and click a star rating. Thanks to everyone who left a comment or sent a DM! I love to read them. Chapter three is finished, should come out three or four days after this one. Don't worry, things will get very, very spicy before the end of the series!

spyralout
spyralout
604 Followers