All Comments on 'Wife Makes a Movie'

by Gmywifeishot

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 1 year ago

I just don't know where to begin. Shauna is nothing more than a slut, and Gavin is a fool if he stays married to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The next day Gavin filed for divorce

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Cuck tale untagged

Scores 1/5

skruff101skruff101over 1 year ago

There’s not many cheating wives that would voluntarily provide their husband with the evidence for the divorce, it saves so much time and money that way, now that was very decent of her don’t you think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice of her to give him evidence for the divorce.

She is just a selfish vile human being

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Garbage, in the real world real men say by by to cheating whore sluts! our stupid stories will never change reality!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As soon as you read, "After a particularly long and challenging day at work, Gavin comes in, greets his lovely wife Shayna with a huge hug and a kiss. After changing from his work clothes, he prepares them a nice, simple dinner," in the first lines, you know you're in for a "doozie."

Why would HE be making the dinner, if he was working hard all day. Shouldn't the lazy cow have had a dinner ready for the two of them? It doesn't say that she was working at all, and yet he's supposed to cook dinner as well as provide the income for the family?

Oh, and yeah, there's nothing that says "happy anniversary" better than a video of your wife in a gangbang with a whole crowd of unknown dudes with unknown health conditions, knowing that you followed them into her swamp only hours later, and that you have been dipping your pen into the same fetid well repeatedly ever since.

Can any one say, "STD TEST!" fast enough?

1 star is too high a rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My first reaction was that he probably wanted to star in the movie or watch it be filmed. I thought he would be totally pissed that she did this without his being there. To top it all off she is planning to do it again and once again without his knowledge.

BUT as you have it written I guess he doesn't care and is fine with whatever happened and happens again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

wimpy/cuck/unfinished story. 1* Please don't write another

Lifestyle66Lifestyle66over 1 year ago

You'll get the usual critics, but this is what the "Loving Wives" category is about.

I thought it was a good story, but it has a few inconsistencies. Describing the husband's "sheer terror" while they're still just talking about it was premature. That emotional description is better saved for when he's watching the video.

And overall, I'd recommend checking with an editor or at least get some input from beta-readers to ensure it flows smoothly.

Basically, this is a "Be careful what you wish for" story.

5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And, here come the hypocritical trolls, who are typing negative comments with one had while enjoying the story with the other. Take joy in deleting their pathetic comments and ignoring them like they’re ignored in real life.

Your story is not my thing but well written and we appreciate your posting. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why am I not surprised that a first time writer decided to go with an untagged cuck story. Are guys like you that stupid as to think this was a story everyone would love? Another worthless slut wife married to a spineless wimp. Yeah, that's what I want to read about ... NOT. You're obviously not aware that in writing stories you display your own shortcomings and imaginings. I feel badly for your wife, next you'll try coercing her into fucking other men so you can watch. Cuckoldry is a mental illness, no clear-thinking man would want such a thing in his marriage. I'm with Wargamer, one star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Totally asinine story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What did the husband think of this whole situation? Would have thought that would be in the story.

AardieAardieover 1 year ago

1 star for not revealing how he feels about being a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You "divorce" commenters are pathetic. How much self-loathing do you have to have, to continually read stories like this, obviously get turned on by them, and then bitch about how terrible they are and how the characters are horrible people?

To the author:

It's a good story, hot and intriguing. Something many husbands and boyfriends would thoroughly enjoy.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

Stupid wife.

Divorce is slam-dunk in favor of the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To the complaints. This was his fantasy, something he asked for. He watched the same thing with her. What grounds would he have? She fulfilled his fantasy? It is all on him, not her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Put a cuckold disclaimer up front and you will stop getting 1 star votes from me. No disclaimer? The 1 star votes keep coming. You can write whatever you wish, I just don't want to waste my time reading it.

Njdevils1Njdevils1over 1 year ago

What I don't understand is all the negative comments on this site. I mean it says it in description what it's about, if that bothers you why read it? Unless you want to complain about other people's fun because you have none!

Get a life and if you don't like this type of story (key word is story) don't read it or comment on it.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 1 year ago

So implausible that it is borderline insane.

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

In return for her gift, her husband gives her the divorce papers and sends the film to her family, friends and colleagues. Then everyone will know that he doesn't want to be married to a whore!

StrappySandalsStrappySandalsover 1 year ago

Call me a contrarian, but I think she’s HOT, and he’s a lucky dude for having her. She listened, and gave him what he wanted, and they both enjoyed it!! All you fucking miserable, uptight dudes, oughta go read something else…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One year later, reporting live: "Action Live News here as we learn more about the highly unusual events regarding a porn video shoot at a local hotel. It seems that the entire film crew has been taken to the regional emergency room after hot lights ignited vapors from multiple open bowls of high proof alcoholic beverages on the set. Also burned was the room occupant who was starring in the video and her friend who helped coordinate the video shoot. The actress's husband was not on location and was reported to have been on a tour of the city's historic red light district. Keep tuned to this evening's news for more up dates on this story"

Stupid wife, stupid life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Its fun reading the comments by cucks and submissive men and slut wives. They bleat about people not liking the story and then tell the writer "Good job...5 stars" and they are praising the fantasy/ nightmare of a skank wife being turned into porn star. In reality this film would end up on Pornhub or Redtube or some other porn site. Someone would watch it and know who the skank is. But hey its what the writer wants and its what the cucks and subs want to have there wife gang fucked and be turned into a porn star. Good luck writer and cucks be careful what you wish for.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Nakedcraving makes a shitty movie

I mean story.

You poor wimpy, little Sissy closeted bitches need to go get therapy somewhere else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like this genre. Even if you write a really good story you’re still going to get slated on this site. Too many police from the moral precinct on this site. But this story was shit! The first paragraph set the tone. Shit and boring and not realistic.

Rocky62Rocky62over 1 year ago

Then they all catch a disease and sluts her way to a porn career leaving hubby behind

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

Strappy is that deluded cuckold who somehow believes his actions prove that he isnt racist or misogynistic because he "allows" his wife to dehumanize, I mean fuck other men.

Opinionated1Opinionated1over 1 year ago

and in the car business we say "there's an ass for every seat and a seat for every ass!!"

describes accurately guys liking this bullshit!

SaltySurpriseSaltySurpriseover 1 year ago

Not worth a comment just crap

In real life she would be divorced as soon as he got the video

Mibal_ZahariMibal_Zahariover 1 year ago

First thing that comes to mind is that there is fantasy and reality. A husband can throw fantasy to create a turn on situation, but that does not mean he would ever tolerate it in reality. Something like this should have been discussed and agreed upon before committing to the act to ensure it is something the couple really wants. Shayna is too stupid to keep as a wife. Gavin should divorce her immediately as she has decided to walk from the marriage and become a porn star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Give up posting

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

This site needs a cuck category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When the words "hot wife" and "gangbang" appear in the tags, you know it's garbage. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

re the prior anonymous comment, 'your incredible stupidity is showing again. you just told us your preview anticipation. and then you went and spent your time to read the 'garbage'. What a dumb fuck.

Other comments show the same mental alertness....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

...and a lifetime of medical payments for the HIV she contracted. -memories by Mastercard

Prince020402Prince020402over 1 year ago

The story had promise but please...please get ab editor. Constant changes from present tense to past tense was annoying. You either changed at times from third person to first person but that may have been missing quotation marks. Honestly I didn't finish because it was just too sloppily written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, the story had promise but fell flat on what happened in the video. We get a few scant snippets but nothing substantive. She said there were many guys but no details or descriptions of what happened. What happened after he saw the video? Sorry, a bit disappointing. Maybe you can write a few more chapters of the video and what happened after viewing the video?

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Gyourwifeisawhore, you idiot cuck.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spalding11 months ago

When 26thNC pretends to not like it, I know it's going to be great.

And it was!

All situational, though: I'm dying to actually see this... or get the reactions and the couple's interaction during and after. Hurry up on that sequel!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous