Wife Makes Changes Pt. 02

Story Info
Wife takes further control.
1.2k words
4.42
12.1k
13

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/12/2023
Created 07/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a restless night for me. All kinds of thoughts were going thru my head as I went over what changes happened last night and what else my wife could dream up next. I did like how hot it made her taking control. I did like her sitting on my face, hearing her moan as she told me how she wanted me to service her pussy until she exploded onto my face. I loved how she handled my cock, getting me to the edge only to stop to let me cool down then start all over again. The more she edged me the more excited I felt until she finally allowed me to cum and to be honest, what happened next was a surprise and a turn on. The look on her face as she slowly moved her fingers to my mouth and fed me my cum. Her last shocking move was totally unexpected, forcing me into chastity by sliding my cock into a cock cage, staring down into my eyes as she closed the lock and then rolled over, going to sleep as I lay there dumfounded.

As we both woke up the next morning, I looked over at my wife and she was staring back at me with a big smile on her face.

" I enjoyed last night. I am so glad you agreed to let me be in control. We will be doing that again and again in the future. Oh, and get used to wearing that cock cage as he is not coming out until I need him." she whispered to me.

"But right now I need something else from you!"

She then put her hand on the back of my head and slowing pushed it down her body, making sure I paid amble attention to her breasts then moving me downward until I was finally laying between her legs. I flicked out my tongue, gently licking her pussy which was already wet and I moved up to her clit and back down to her pussy multiple times, hearing her moan until she stiffened, grab my head and held it tight to her pussy until the waves of her orgasm subsided.

I lay there hoping she would release me from my cock cage but all I heard was.

"Lets go shower."

My wife quickly jumped out of bed and ran into the bathroom. I followed and joined her in the shower. We have a large 2 person shower with multiple water heads so we always have fun showering together. She moved to stand behind me, grabbed my hands and told me to keep them behind my back. Next, she lathered me all up then moved me under the rain shower head and knelt down in front. As the water cascaded down all over us, she removed the cock cage with the key from around her neck, took my cock in her hand and moved it in and out of her mouth until she quickly had me on the edge. Unfortunately, that is where she stopped. Next she bent over in front of me, slide my cock inside her and proceeded to fuck herself with my cock. She had a good rhythm going but had to stop a few times when I got on the edge and told her I was about to cum.

"I want you to control yourself so we don't have to stop and start. I need to cum again and I am so close" she moaned as she started up again."

I tried my best to give her what she wanted. I tried counting, thinking of sports or anything I could to keep me from exploding inside her. After a few more minutes, I heard that familiar moaning and she pushed back onto me and forced me up against the wall as she screamed out

"I cumming."

I stood there motionless until she unlocked from my cock, turned around and gave me a very long and wet kiss.

"I guess I need to take care of you now." she said with a wicked grin on her face.

With me still up against the wall, she grabbed the hand shower head, turned it on and proceeded to point it at my cock and balls. I nearly jumped out of my skin as the water was freezing cold. As she knelt down in front of me, looking up with those beautiful eyes and that wicked grin again, I could feel her slipping the cock cage back onto my cock and all I could do was sigh as I quickly realized I wasn't going to get to cum as I hoped but rather would have to wait until my wife decides when she will allow it.

As we both got out of the shower and dried off, my wife couldn't stop grinning at me.

"This is so much fun and it is only the beginning because I have a surprise for you tonight."

"What is it?" I asked.

"You will have to wait and see." was all she said.

My mind was in a fog as I got dressed for work. The day seemed like it would never end. When I finally got home, my wife was no where to be found. As I went into the bedroom to change, I saw a note on the bed that read,

"Shower and get into bed and wait for me."

So I did as the note said, showered and then got into bed, put on the headphones, blindfolded and tied myself up and waited. After a short period, I sense movement in the room and then my wife, I assumed, climbing on top of me starting at my feet. She moved slowly, rubbing herself all over me, dressed in a nylon body suit. My wife took her time as she moved up until she was kneeling over my face. Next, she lowered her pussy down onto my lips, ripped off the headphones and said,

"Clean me up."

When I started to lick her pussy, I discovered she had shaved herself completely bald which was exciting to me. She was already wet and had a different taste to her. I then realized her pussy was full of cum. It was all I could do to keep up to the volume of cum pouring out of her pussy as I licked her, hearing her moan, grabbing my head to pull me closer then feeling her shudder as she came and collapsed beside me.

I was in shock. Did she have sex with another guy? Would she really go this far? With these thoughts running thru my mind, my wife got up out of the bed, walked out of the room and after a short time proceeded to come back to the bed and climb back over my face for round two.

I am always up for more pussy eating but I was not expecting what i discovered next. The pussy I was now enjoying was not shaved bald but was only trimmed very short. My mind was totally blown. What was happening? I continued to explore this new pussy, as she moved herself all over my face, moaning and crying out.

"Don't stop! I am so close! Yes! Yes! Yes!" she screamed out.

She then exploded all over my face, then collapsed beside me and said.

"I will explain everything later." she said as she rolled over and went to sleep.