All Comments on 'Wife Needs More Pt. 02'

by Siriussixnine

Sort by:
  • 74 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not Enough

I think you really honestly captured the internal conflict of being turned on by wanting to see your wife with another man and knowing it’s a lopsided gamble if you do.

A nice baby step would have been to let her blow the original co-worker while you surreptitiously watched and saved this or some variation for a Part 3. Let the both of you slide down the slippery slope together.

There’s so much more delicious torture available In the complicity of creating your own self-inflicted destruction born out of the deep sense every man has of “not being enough” and getting what you deserve by having it proved to you by a bigger cock, but by your own hand instead of a nympho cheater. I was hoping she was going to tell him that she just made up the story to turn him on, tease him with his paranoia, and get him all riled up To consider Actually calling Hal back in somehow in the near future as he’d be a great and safe candidate (except for working out permission from Hal’s wife).

Again I applaud the accuracy of the inner dialog that you honestly expressed and shared. It was the highlight for me. I felt like your soul brother through part 1 and the first half of Part 2.

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 4 years ago
Excellent writing, Siriussixnine. BUT...

Jake was a complete idiot. That fine line between fantasy and reality, with him "pushing the envelope" constantly and allowing his wife to manipulate and control him... was crazy. Your excellent writing created the perfect conflict and he couldn't see the danger. He knew his wife actually wanted the REALITY to take place and was always looking to tease him. But what gave her "permission" was him saying that if she actually did something, he wanted to hear about it. Not "I fucking forbid you to do anything: Divorce if you do". So she knew she had a "Free Pass".

What should he do? Smash that friggen mirror, for a start. It gives her too much power with her manipulations. Then grow a backbone.Tell her, if she fucks Hal, or Jason, or the life guard, straight to divorce. Then go and see Hals wife and tell her what took place. Then confront Hal with a baseball bat. If he does NOTHING then he may as well accept being a spineless wimp cuck, the useless arsehole.

26thNCuck26thNCuckalmost 4 years ago
5 stars

Excellent work keep it up

IheartgayficIheartgayficalmost 4 years ago
Holy Fuck

The agony and the ecstasy in here. This is written so well and found myself even laughing at the whole getting revenge on the patriarchy argument. Great job. This was hot and I can’t wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Ignore the asshole one bombers and higher moral ground idiots. This series is one of the hotter ones to appear on Lit in a while. Looking forward to #3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow.

Laura is a cheat, with absolutely no permission she fucked Hal. Remember the comment about not lying and a one off drunken incident could be worked through, but it was not a hall pass.

Laura is a slut, fantasy is one thing, but it's obvious she wants it all to be real, not just Hal.

Laura has no respect for Jake. Not respecting Jake's not in real life. The way she described her infidelity, describing Hals cock as sexy.

Laura has no respect for their marriage, not just the cheating but her insistence that she could not keep from going to fuck Hal.

I liked Jake, playing the game, understanding that in a drunken state lines might blur. But then rather than get dressed and get the Hal story told over a cup of coffee. Fine, go and fuck her hard, reclaim her after but stop as soon as Hal or anyone else is mentioned.

I hated that he let her take control of the confession and sexualise her cheating. Then you got my hopes up when he gave an emphatic 'No' to her going back to finish only to watch his spine leak out of his arse and say he wanted to watch her.

She has well and truly taken control and it bodes badly. If this goes as so many others,

she will end up dictating who, when and where she fucks. I can see Jake being humiliated and possibly ending up in a cage.

So far Sirius has done a good job getting over some of Jake's inner turmoil, it seemed to dig deeper in the 1st chapter. Getting some insight into Laura's thoughts would be interesting. Would be good to see Jake take back his 'want to watch' or explain it as that is why it has to be 'no'. It has to be no as either Hal is about to lose his dick or at least they will no longer be friends or in contact.

Basically I hope Jake regrows his spine and takes back control.

Well written, though I think this story would be better appreciated somewhere else.

kanekaikanekaialmost 4 years ago
Well written but...

Decent writing, but abusive wife "he could kick your ass," fucking without consent, and then saying she has to fuck him again? Lost me... would have to kick her to the curb, and would definitely find a way to screw over my supposed friend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Good stuff - looking forward to the next part \m/

SiriussixnineSiriussixninealmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I appreciate all the feedback. A little confused why people who are so outraged at erotic fiction about unfaithful wives read stories tagged "cheating wife," but I have my theories, and anyway, it's very gratifying to get such a strong reaction. As for those less trollish commenters, I am very thankful for your observations and opinions, though I feel that maybe a closer read would answer some of your issues with motivations, etc. On the other hand, I realize that it should be expected that in stroke stories, things get skimmed. So, this is useful - I'll provide a clearer picture of the motivations of both characters in the next part. Thanks again, love the comments and I will try to reply to all 'feedback' notes, cheers, S.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This is the stuff

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Porn - the Gateway to Infidelity II

Another great chapter to this intriguing storyline. My wife and I both enjoyed it tremendously. We left comments to your first chapter under the heading “Porn - the Gateway to Infidelity’. So, we’ll call these Part II.

Before commenting we want to offer some constructive criticism. Your first chapter was largely free of typos, misspellings, and punctuation errors. However, this chapter had more than a few. You are such a fine writer; it is a shame to let these mundane errors detract from an otherwise excellent piece. Slow down a just a bit. Thanks so much and keep writing!

My wife especially enjoyed several sections of your story: First, was your reality based observation, “I was suddenly made keenly aware of how different the daily world was for a beautiful woman than it was for a man. Beautiful women operated in a totally different sexual atmosphere, with the near-constant promise, or threat, of sex.”

Honestly, most attractive women could fuck a half-a-dozen new guys each day - if they wanted to. Or, as you implied, there is the “threat”, they could be raped. Not many of us men are so attractive we could constantly bed new women every day. The biological reality between women and men is quite different. Thus, when we start tipping our toes into wife sharing, this difference can become quite stark.

The second point was, the boundary or limit that the couple agreed on in your story. You noted that the wife said, "And, yes, I realise that this all stays in the bedroom," she continued, "and that you are not giving me a hall pass by cumming like a fucking gyser when you imagine me getting fucked by some sexy guy.”

My wife smiled at this and noted that this is a classically, wifely way of giving lip service to the husband’s “spoken limits”. However, at the same time, letting him know his real action of “…cumming like a fucking geyser…” was not even remotely consistent with his words. Alas, in the real world, our words often don’t line up with our actions!

The third point my wife latched onto was, “...if you think that maybe going further…might bring us even … closer together, or that it would turn you on even more... I will do anything you want me to, baby. … If it turns you on, I'll do it. Anything."

OMG! Those are almost the exact words my wife used with me as we were backing into this lifestyle. Those words imply an even closer marital relationship and more excitement for husband. Finally, like Mother Teresa making a sacrifice, she said she would do it for him! Yes, these are trajectory moments. Like a man being launched off a high-rise “…So far, so good."

Next, in your story, the wife’s use of the two-way mirror was masterful. She knew exactly how to reprogram her husband’s sexuality toward her enjoying strange cock! And finally, when the wife hiked up her dress, bent over the couch next to her sleeping husband, and took on Hal – that was an awesome scene.

In conclusion, given all the role play, fantasies, and the real thing that had already taken place, this couple really had nowhere else to go. She was already a hot wife, had enjoyed a huge cock, and was loath to stop. I remember when my own wife got that far, the trajectory had reached it logical end.

The physics and math of trajectories are interesting. In the case of your story, all the porn, fantasies, and role playing, had essentially launched the wife’s pussy into a trajectory. It was only natural that the launched object, her pussy, would land right on target, i.e. Hal’s huge cock. And, what a huge one it was!

The husband saying, "I'd want to watch," was the only logical conclusion! Even though hubby has struggled with this all the way, he can now say: “So far, so good...”

Every time my wife takes on a new lover we just sigh and say “So far, so good...”

We look forward to additional chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A Truly Perfect LW Story

Plenty of glorious sensual gritty sex and loads of sexual tension.

Very well written. I could feel his need. I could feel his fear. I could feel his excitement. she is so sexually exciting I could cry!

Don't stop. This is, despite what some people say, what the Loving Wives category was designed for.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very Nice !!

I love it ! Well written and very enticing.

Hopefully, Laura will let her sexuality explode and submit herself to many men big cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow

What a fantastic genuine slow build up erotic story. So fricken hot. Please continue this story, and continue to write erotica, you are by far one of the best writers on this site. Dont listen to the troll haters. Absolutely worth the wait for part 2, can't wait for part 3 and many more chapters and or stories by you. Seriously my favorite author on this site.

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 4 years ago
Play stupid games... win stupid prices...

Like a separation, a divorce or, worst of all, becoming a cuckold.

Honestly, if you need to introduce a third party for sexy gratification into your marriage... then, you do not have much of a marriage to begin with, so might as well cal it quit before you truly start despising each other.

One thing, however, has been highly misleading from the very beginning of this story, and I think it is time to point it out: the title. Laura never NEEDED more - for all of this tale's first part, and for most of its follow-up, the wife in question was made to seem more than happy with what her husband was giving her. That being said, though, she definitely WANTED something else, especially if it felt MORE than what she was married to... Obviously, it's not at all the same thing. She played it well, though - instead for straight-up telling Jake that she wanted up fuck around on him, which would have guarantee him immediately kicking her out on the streets, where she belongs, she slowly mindfuck him into playing games turning her into the hotwife she always wanted to be, and him, into the cuckboy she wished he was all along. Yep, she's a despicable human being, but a conning one, I'll give her that, especially since she doesn't seem to be the sharpest tool in the shed.

Case in point: her calling her cheating tryst with Hal as the best sexual moment of her life... making it sound like it has everything to do with his cock size and technique, when it was more likely do to the excitement of her ducking someone else right on front her husband! Hey, maybe Laura is actually a size queen, and would definitely get off more with a big dick; problem is, as long as she stayed married to someone who doesn't have 'it', her pleasure can have as much to do with pulling a fast one on her clueless husband as anything else.

Anyway, those two soon find out why excite the wife more - the BD or the cheating - because, realistically speaking, this union isn't going to last much longer. Open marriage do not last - they're simply not built for long term. Already, Jake has been pushed in a situation he wants nothing to do with, and, eventually, it will same on him that life is too short to be so !miserable while your wife is blissfully happy cuckolding him. Realistically speaking, it's just a matter of time.

... Then again, this is only fantasy, right? So might as well expect the author to give those two the 'happily ever after' they would never have in RL.

CuckvoyeurfanCuckvoyeurfanalmost 4 years ago
Outstanding story telling!

These two chapters have a most patient and sensual build up. The mirror was a touch of brilliance!! Jake needs this more now than his wife. Great job!

SeangeistSeangeistalmost 4 years ago
You stuck the landing

This was a great story. Slow build, with lots of teasing. Each step made sense. He likes the fantasy but isn’t sure. Love how confident the wife is. She knows what he wants.

I was afraid at times this would take a dark turn, and I’m glad it didn’t. This is a good example of a first time encounter. Nobody’s sure until it happens and when it does there’s no going back. Each character seemed true to themselves

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very hot. Well written

I'm really enjoying your storytelling. Please keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Highly erotic

High level writing, great erotic tension, and you can just feel the angst of the husband as his wife plays along and begins to manipulate him. The comments are great! Imagine endlessly reading cuckold stories and endlessly complaining about it. Especially that supercilious 26 guy and the doodle whacker. Their names show up all the time, over and over, complaining about what they just read.

BigDee44BigDee44almost 4 years ago
He ago come to terms with it NOT being all about him.

He opened the doorway to this line of thinking. He has to come to terms with his wife, who is another whole person, not thinking about things just the same as he does. Everyone has an agenda or kink that is at least slightly different from the other. Now, wait to include that of a third party ver which you have no sway! The bus cannot be stopped from rolling, but perhaps he can help steer it. Time to deal with it as best he can.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

Please write the next part soon as I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Part 3

I'm dying for part three this story has continued to be my go to, your writing style is my absolute favorite. I can't wait till the next chapter, and any other stories you will write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Part 3?

I hope you have new content coming soon...your stories are so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story!

Good answer at the end! She's going to be a great hot wife! Lot's of great story potential and the making of a true cuckold hubby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I can't finish this (and that's NOT a gripe)

In general I like cuckold stories a lot - I even have one of my own on the go. (It's not nearly as good as this one.)

It's not that being cuckolded myself is a fantasy, because it definitely isn't - been there (non-consensually), and have the emotional scars to prove it - but if the fictional husband is genuinely into it, I can suspend my disbelief enough to identify with both the woman (who gets to have her cake and eat it too) and her lover (who gets to fuck another guy's wife and rub his nose in it).

In this case, though, Jake's pain is just too hard for me to take. It's been obvious from the start where this is going; it's how it's getting there that I can't deal with. The first(?) argument after the first encounter with Hal has pushed me over the line from "this is hot" to "nope, no way!"

I want to be clear though: although I don't *like* this story, I still very much respect it. It's excellently written, the sex (between Jake and Laura, which is as far as I've reached, or plan to) is very hot, and the emotions are very believable. So these remarks are NOT intended as criticism, but rather as a bizarre kind of compliment: you've done such a good job that it's triggering me, which erotica almost never does.

5*, even though I can't finish it. I'm definitely going to be checking out your other work!

SiriussixnineSiriussixnineover 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks again

Thanks all for your encouraging comments. I was going to quit, but because of you, the finale is coming soon.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 3 years ago
Very well written

Many couples have wild fantasies. BUT in order to allow their fantasies to "let loose" they BOTH have to be in agreement about NOT turning them in to reality. Laura does not do that. She is constantly pushing, pushing, pushing Jake to allow her to make the fantasy reality. It's never them both calling a halt: just Jake.

Then Jake goes all weak and pussy-like and tells her that they could work things out if she did cheat on him. What a mixed message for his slut wife. A Hall pass! She now has no reason to hold back cause cuck Jake will "forgive" her. Now she just has to watch for opportunities. With Hal, she went for it and now wants MORE, MORE. Jake's a fucking moron. He should have told her: fantasy ONLY and if she ever turned it into reality, to not bother coming home because it was divorce time. Instead he goes all cucky. She now knows she can have her cake and do whatever the hell she wants cause cuck Jake will forgive her. No hope for their relationship.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 3 years ago

This was hot. This kind of 'reluctance' is super hot, to me.

I love it when the wife is reluctant - that's one. But, it's even hotter when the husband is conflicted.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 3 years ago

Hmm sorry, usually I like "wife sharing" stories, as in the first of this series. However, this one lost me as it was very repetitive and by the halfway mark I lost interest, such a pity

CamCam16CamCam16over 3 years ago

I gave the first story five stars, and now I want to go back and reduce that by one, because this one is even better then the first, and having the same rating seems to diminish how much I loved this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Unreal great writing

More. 5.

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 3 years ago
Outstanding!

This is excellent writing and storytelling. It's full of sexual tension and the slow burn is masterful. The climax lived up to the promise. Thanks for sharing it.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 3 years ago

Brutally honest – and that's honestly hot.

Great storytelling!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Incredible storytelling- J

Amazing build-up. Never rushed. But always building sequentially little by little. One of the better stories I've read in this category. Hope you write more stories.

shang40shang40about 3 years ago

Accepting it is so beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The story is reasonable and flows rationally with two people being honest with each other about their sexual fantasies in a way that I could identify with. However, when Laura and her husband are at a friend's house key drugs the husband and the wife does not resist having oral sex and intercourse with him. I may not have read this closely enough, but I did not see the part where the husband consented to that. And when she admits lying to him about the intercourse she says it was the best sex she ever had for 2 minutes despite having years with her husband and her body is not going to resist having sex with others anymore. That was the moment when I became extremely upset and troubled. When your partner says they can no longer honor the agreement they have made with their spouse because of their body overwhelming their mind you have the definition of an addict. The same situation happens to heroin users, cocaine users, alcoholics, and other drug users and eventually the partner of the drug user is identified as an enabler and is sent to counseling and frequently, the relationship ends because the addiction has become more important than the partnership. And in many cases, more important than the addict's own health, safety and function as a spouse, partner, or a person. At the moment when Laura tells her husband she cannot control her own body she forced him to make a choice either enable her addiction which was more important to her than there relationship, or leave the relationship. The third option, counseling, it's not considered in the context of sexuality in this case. But the writing was so good and so gradually introduces cuckoldry into the marriage that the husband loses control of his own relationship, his own sex life, and his own health and safety when his wife's body is now of Paramount importance. I had to read all three parts a couple of times to understand why I was so upset by this situation. And that, is good writing. In this context however, Laura is no better than are any Junkie or crackhead. Not everyone wants a monogamous relationship but those who do should not have non-monogamy forced upon them buy a partner who claims they are helpless to control their physical urges.

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 3 years ago

Sirius, it's not outrage at stories about cheating wives, that's obviously why we're here. The issue is what happens after the cheating. Our "outrage" is for those stories where she gets away with it, or worse, turns her husband into a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I don't know that I like Laura, but the raw emotion, and being forced to recount the actual infidelity, is very hot. If the husband suggested it in the first place, and gets off on it, even just in concept, doesn't that make him an accessory to the proverbial crime?

There are several minor editing woopsies, but I could easily read through them as I'm no English professor myself, and their presence I thinks adds to the real feeling passion of this story.

You're a very gifted storyteller, and to the critics I'd say "get a life!"

Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

LoisKnight69LoisKnight69over 2 years ago

It was a good story, but Jake, the husband, is a real loser and an idiot.

He said: "Laura, I'm not fucking stupid." Yes, he is.

Jake still doesn't know what really happened between his wife and Hal. Laura told him one version where nothing happened, Then the "passed out drunk" decided he could remember, with certainty, what song was playing when he passed out AND when he awakened. Sure he could, LoL. Even if he could remember, he has no way of knowing whether the recording was fast forwarded to a favorite song, or whether the song list he checked on his phone is accurate for that particular concert. Are readers supposed to actually believe that the inebriated husband really knows the correct date of the concert placed in the player? ... and ensured the playlist he checked was for the same date? It isn't like the band didn't do more than one concert on the tour.

Jake decided he knew what happened while he was passed out and declared, "You fucked him,"

When she shook her head in denial, he basically told her he would divorce her unless she admitted it. "Laura, if our marriage is going to survive, if it has any chance, we need to be honest with each other. We might be able to get past you having fucked around on me, if it doesn't happen again, but our marriage is going to fail if you add lying to the list of shit I have to deal with." ...

"You did more than kiss," I said, as calmly as I could.

"No, Jake - "

"Don't," I said. "Don't try to bullshit me. Our marriage hangs on whether you are honest with me, right now. This moment. So don't try to bullshit me."

So Laura told him what he wanted to hear, whether it was true or not. The guy is a piece of work. Jake gets high on pot and drunk to the point of passing out; but he KNOWS what happened while his mind was visiting dreamland. Laura even explained to him how she washed her mouth out with vodka and water so he couldn't taste cum. Did she? or was there actually nothing to taste? Laura's entire confession could have simply been a rehash of previous fantasy roleplays.

But whether Laura tried Hal or not, Jake has now told her to fuck Hal - if he (Jake) can watch. Wow, Laura has outsmarted Jake no matter what really happened. She has turned their fantasy into a reality (for her). Now it will happen for real - and not just with Hal. She will revisit the lifeguard and she will also enjoy time with her co-worker. The only question is whether Hal will be aware that Jake is watching or will Jake watch secretly. If the author wants to add another dynamic and humor, have Hal be unable to perform with Jake watching.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

My God this is the hottest story and the hottest wife on literotica. My nuts are totally aching for her to fuck more guys with big dicks. I love the honesty, Why Couldn't all my 5 wives have been more like her. What a master writer and Laura is the hottest wife on the web! Love it completely.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

I really liked the part when Laura said this......."But I want you to know... that if you think that maybe going further with this might bring us even more closer together, or that it would turn you on even more... I will do anything you want me to, baby. I am yours to use for your pleasure. If it turns you on, I'll do it. Anything." Wish my Wife would say that to me. LMFAO

--

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

I have always loved "Sloppy Seconds" and Laura Really wants her Husband to enjoy them also. But she doesn't seem to Promise that She will still Love her Hubby after she screws another guy. Maybe if she did that he could relax more. LOL. Yeah, Great Writing but I felt bad for him and I don't really feel like she gave hubby enough Reassurance that she would still love him and come back to him afterwards.

billtomlin60billtomlin60over 2 years ago

This series is so well written, with a few minor nits, but overall just really incredible work. I bow before a better Author than my own poor scribbling. The pacing, dialog and description of the actions is so well done. The continual building 'will they - won't they' pulls me in so well. This is written with realism, I can completely believe the characters and feel like I'm in the journey toward wife-sharing with them.

That said there are minor grammar errors, mostly missing words that must have at one point been in the content but were removed by accident. And those can be forgiven considering the word count. An example is the 'you' in the following sentence fragment is missing: "I have to go back there - do want me to drop you off at home first,"

But like I said, considering the word count totally not a problem and I am so very much enjoying this amazing story. I can't wait to read the next part. Thanks again!

georgeswangeorgeswanover 2 years ago

So very clever in part 3 of this 2nd posting: "She came up close and spoke her next words close into my face. "Laura, I want to watch other guys..." Then she silently mouthed the words: fuck you." Really fine turn of the words to an unexpected result. I reread it twice before thinking, "Wow... well done!" Thanks so much for the erotic ride.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You are an extremely good story teller. The dialogue doesn’t go to extremes or is too far retched. The pictures you paint are perfect. Easiest 5* I’ve ever given.

bobareenobobareenoover 2 years ago

Not the best character. His cuckold tendencies are kind of disgusting.

DentalFlossTycoonDentalFlossTycoonover 2 years ago

Loved it, nice writing. I hope to get this good someday

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good story. You have great writing skills. I give it a 5+. I gave my wife a hall pass 10 years ago after 5 years of marriage. And we have never regretted it. Her sex drive is something I alone can't satisfy. I have never watched her have sex with other men. But I do enjoy having sloppy seconds when she comes home. The smell of another man on her is a big turn-on for me. I know it's not for everybody but for us it works out great.

olblueyesolblueyesover 2 years ago

poor jake! ....well written. well paced but sad story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Right answer! Not only watch, but record on video and take it directly to his divorce lawyer, file for infidelity, and kick the cheating fucking cunt to the curb!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Story might get better. It is well written so I'll keep reading. However, after 3 pages, Jake is a moron. He pushes a fantasy until it consumes him. He prepared it, he plants it, he waters it, he sets it in the sunlight. Then stupid Jake gets mad at Laura fearing his fantasy bloomed. The reader is expected to belief that Jake can remember what song was playing when he passed out and what was playing when he woke up. Geez! Jake is suspicious when Laura is drunk but innocent. Then he is suspicious when she is sober but he is so drunk he passed out. He browbeats her that he could tolerate her living the fantasy but is angrily consumed that she might. Jake is nut case. He pushed her over the edge but blames her for falling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jake should blame himself. He is the one who took them to Hal's place when Laura did not want to go. He is the one who got 'pass out' drunk. He is the one who considers an untrustworthy slimebsll (Hal) to be a friend. Yes Laura is a slut, but she never acted on it until Jake disgusted her and presented her on a platter. If Laura wasn't mad at idiot Jake, she could have easily maintained that Hal came on to her and she made out with Hal until drunken Jake awakened. That would account for any timeframe that Jake created. But she has already decided to be the slut that Jake has told her he wants.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Jake can't accept that his and her fantasy has legs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've read in Literotica for two years and so far this is one of the top 10 stories that I have read. It is more than just the conflicted emotions, I know she truly loves him, and she seems to know herself, better than he knows himself.

There is no question of who's at fault, everyone is, they both are, his so called friend is also, but who can blame him.

PistolgripPistolgripover 1 year ago

Too real and yet too true for comfort as i am guilty. Well written, like the writing disappears and the story comes to take over. Top notch!

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66over 1 year ago

Extremely well-written and I ached as Jake less his fantasy overwhelm his mind. I expected atctve end for him to tell Laura that if she fucjs Hal again the marriage is over. Instead he says he wants to watch, which ruined the story for me. I will read part 3 to see if Jake comes to his senses or not. 2 stars for the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please have her dump his sissy bitch ass for the better man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This has been. 5 stars. Excellent writing, as you really get into what would of course been conflicting emotions for the both of them.

Another important thought in how real this story is, she still loves her husband more, her honesty trumps over all the conflict unlike many of these type stories.

NYbiwmNYbiwmover 1 year ago

When I got interrupted reading this, I actually felt your tension. Bravo!

maddictmaddictabout 1 year ago

Balls in your court Jake, will you fumble or stay in the game. If you quit now you will always wonder if

Addicted098Addicted09812 months ago

That 2 minutes of sex was the best sex of her life ? Really ? What does that say about the husband? That overkill ruins the really well written story.

PennyAwfulPennyAwful12 months ago

5 stars. Good writing and a great story to tell. I'd like to hear more of their saga. Will Jake stay and enjoy or get a cumulative case of the willies and bail. I'm not trying to direct or suggest, but I'm interested. What would happen if he fully endorsed her desires? I really enjoyed it: thank you for sharing the story.

Fifuxg2Fifuxg211 months ago

This is an awesome story, one of the best I have read. The characterisation is compelling. I'd love to read more in this genre from you

Speechless2025Speechless202511 months ago

HOLY FUCK! NEVER STOP WRITING! THIS IS AMAZING!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

That was the best worst ending I have ever read on this site. I thought I was going to puke with a hard on. Damn.

PrefshavenPrefshaven10 months ago

Ok not going to continue.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Agonizing story ... so it's compelling and good fantasy.

As reality ... his supposed good friend betrayed him and his own out of town wife and showed willingness to humiliate and debate his "friend". And his wife has repeatedly shown willingness to hurt him to get what she wants. Further compounding it with cheating and lying, confessing only when absolutely pressed and caught. On to of that in resisting what happened she further reveals getting excited about humiliating him and even seeing him beat up. Lastly she confesses she will definitely be cheating more no matter what asking whether he wants to know about it or be kept in the dark.

Not a sustainable basis for a relationship. Might possibly be different if his kinks were wanting that humiliation etc but he never connected and doing so now, while good for continued guy wrenching fantasy story, is conciliation under duress and not really willing, rather trying to hold on to her and the marriage despite her accurate assessment she should be kicked to the curb for her unrepentant and unending behavior.

Another possible ending which was alluded to was to let her go through the telling and getting him off and then calmly telling her they were done and that she and Hal needed to tell his wife and he would be checking with her within a week's time.

olblueyesolblueyes9 months ago

oh no! chapter ends with jake being a cuck! how disappointing! well written and all that!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Sad. Sexual fantasies, teasing, egos, lust and then the entropy of a committed marraige.

" Be careful what you wish for?" or "if you play with (mixed) matches, you might ger burnt..."

" Curiosity killed the cat. Satisfaction brought her...?"

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I knew that my wife Jill cheated on me and we were working through it. Counseling and checking in on each other during the day and so on. She had said that he the asshole was no better just different. Then I walked in on her and a friend Tammy. They apparently didn't hear me. So I started my recorder on my phone when I heard what the conversation was and listened. When I heard my wife's friend ask my wife if the sex was good? My wife answered it's sad to say but it was the best ever. Her friend asked if she had told me? Heavens no I'm trying to save our marriage. Her friend said she never told her husband had better sex with Jim her boss. She said that her husband Fred didn't know that she cheated. I turned quietly and went to pack 2 suitcases. When finished returned downstairs and made just enough noise to let my wife know I was home. She and her friend came to the living room and when she seen me holding 2 suitcases she asked me what was going on? I said that I just learned that I wasn't worth a F*** so I'm giving you your freedom to F*** who ever you want. I would advise you not to lie to the children also you should advise you boss that I will sue him and the company. Maby I might beat his wife to getting some of his crooked money. Then I looked at Tammy and said O by the way I will inform husband about him not being worth a F*** either. Soon there were 3 divorces a lawsuit against 2 bosses and 2 companies. The 2 bosses lost their jobs and they were divorced. 2 plaintiff's won against the companies 2 were trying to recover. Yes we were back in counciling. I think it's working this time.

xxDragonBakexxxxDragonBakexx5 months ago

Very good. I feel bad, though, like dude is sacrificing his marriage just to help me solo but.

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

It is a double edged sword! More is never enough and less can never be more. You have one life, and remember, it is just sex not love.

ImshakenImshaken6 days ago

I had to stop reading at page 2 when the end seemed to crystalize. A glimpse at the last page was confirmation. Just a bridge too far for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous