Wife Needs More Pt. 03

Story Info
Laura fucks another man in front of Jake.
17k words
4.19
112.6k
237

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The final line of a chorus invaded my ears as I woke up to our clock radio rudely blaring:

Everybody wants to take your baby home!

A couple of snare hits signaled a new verse. The vocals continued in their incongruously cheery tone:

When you're in love with a beautiful woman, watch your friends!

Background singers perkily chimed in: Watch your friends! You better watch your friends!

When you're in love with a beautiful woman, it never ends!

I smashed the snooze button hard.

Fuck you, Dr. Hook. That was totally uncalled for.

My cock was hard. I lay back and ran through the dream that I had just awoken from. Laura and I arrived at the bar from the previous weekend. All the same people were there - my friends and their wives. And my friend Hal, without his wife. There was only one unused chair at the table, so Laura sat on Hal's lap while I took the chair beside them. Hal casually stroked her breasts over her sweater, rubbing her erect nipples while everyone chatted as if nothing were awry. I sat there hoping no one would notice what Hal was doing, and how much Laura was enjoying it. Or, for that matter, how much I was.

After a while, Mark nudged me and nodded in their direction. Laura was now grinding on Hal's lap, her eyes closed, her mouth slack and open with pleasure. Her skirt has hiked up a little, showing a sliver of her bare ass and thighs on Hal's lap. Hal reached between her legs and moved his hand up along her naked inner thigh, dragging the front of her skirt up as he approached her pussy. The base of his cock could be seen as she writhed her hips on him, the rest of his cock inside her as he now massaged her clit.

"It's okay, Mark," Cindy said, catching him staring. "Jake can't satisfy her, so he lets Hal fuck her. I think it's sweet."

Laura rested her upper body on the table then, her head on her arms as she continued fucking Hal in his chair.

Cindy had Mark's cock in her hand then, stroking it as the two of them watched. I looked around and saw that most of the other patrons in the bar were watching the scene as well, drinking as they took in the show.

"Come on, Greg," Georgia said, getting up. "Let's go put your cock in her mouth. She always wants more cock."

They walked over to Laura, and Georgia stood behind Greg, unzipping him, and taking out his large, hard cock. She gently stroked Laura's head, tucking her hair back from her face, and placed the end of Greg's cock in her mouth. Laura moaned as Greg pushed into her.

"God, she loves cock so much," Georgia said, stroking the base of Greg's cock as he pushed in and out of Laura's mouth. Her lips were closed tight around it. Georgia continued gently stroking Laura's hair with her other hand while Greg rapidly approached orgasm.

"Are you close, Greg?" Georgia asked him. "Cum in her mouth. She loves that. Don't you, Laura?"

Laura gave a muffled affirmative, not taking her mouth off him. She jostled as Hal began to bounce her harder on his cock from his chair.

I had woken up as Greg and Hal both moaned, cumming into her from either end.

I pressed myself against Laura, who was on her side, facing away from me. I pushed my hard, aching, cock between her legs, firm against the cotton crotch of her faded blue panties, running my hand over her perfect hips and sensuously round ass. She gave me a little moan.

I imagined her again as she had described herself at Hal's place the other night. Bent over the back of her couch, pantiless, offering herself to him.

The betrayal stung me afresh.

"Get on your knees," I said.

She complied, turning her head to study me.

I spit in my hand and rubbed it on my cock as she adjusted herself, looking at me with her sleepy eyes and her hair a mess. Her tits hung down against her top as I got behind her and lowered her panties. She swayed, lifting one knee at a time to allow me to remove them. I spit again on my cock, knowing that she wouldn't be wet just waking up. I pressed against her hole and slowly entered her.

As I slid slowly in and out of her, I couldn't help but think again of Hal fucking her from behind with his huge cock. Laura patiently held her position, waiting for me to cum, silent except for her breathing. When Hal fucked her slowly like this, she had whimpered at the size of him. She had moaned.

I slapped her ass hard.

"Oh!" she cried, surprised. I had never done that before.

I picked up my pace and continued to stare at my cock moving in and out of her pretty little pussy. The pussy it seemed I would now be sharing with Hal. The pussy that, as Laura told me to my face last night, ached for Hal's huge cock.

I slapped her again, earning a moan this time.

"You mad, baby?" she asked me in a sultry voice. "You mad that I'm so naughty?"

I fucked her harder. I fucked her cheating, cock-hungry, slutty little pussy.

She cried out as I slapped her sexy, unfaithful ass again.

I looked behind me at the mirror that hung on our closet door and saw my bare ass, my balls hanging and swaying, slapping against her as I fucked her.

"Move sideways," I ordered.

We repositioned so that I could get a side view of me fucking her. from behind. Imagining Hal. She looked too, catching my eyes in the mirror as I entered her again. I could tell she knew I was imagining her with her new lover. Her breasts swayed below her as I fucked her hard, both of us watching in the mirror.

I imagined myself behind the two-way mirror, watching my wife's infidelity. It wouldn't be like this. She'd be responding more passionately to him stretching her pussy with his long, thick cock. Would she scream? What expression would she have on her face? Would they both look at the mirror like this? At me?

I breathed hard out my nose as I started shooting into her, grabbing her hips tight, pulling her ass desperately to me.

Finally, I got off and lay beside her. She lay too and took my face in her hands and kissed me.

"I love you, Jake," she said. "You are wonderful."

"I love you, too," I said, meaning it.

--

I lay there thinking a while while Laura showered. She came out of the shower and chatted about everyday things, just like every other day, while she dressed for work.

I was still struck by the strangeness of this new reality in the sunny brightness of our familiar surroundings. I wondered how, or even if, we could ever again refer to her intention to continue her infidelity, which seemed both so real and so impossible.

My slapping her ass in the light of this new morning was an acknowledgement that it had happened, and that it had hurt me. My rock hard cock in her, and the amount of cum that I had just pumped into her, was an acknowledgement that it turned me on immensely.

Nonetheless, I worried that neither of us would be able to pick up the thread again, that we'd see the madness of it and accept that it was simply not something that a married couple did in the real world. That we'd reconcile ourselves to the fact that she would just have to fuck him on the sly with my tacit, unspoken acceptance, and we'd never mention it.

I worried that now, after having gotten so real, we risked slipping back into fantasy. Into pretending. Except that instead of pretending she was a cheater, we'd be pretending she wasn't.

"You gonna shower, babe? It's getting late," she said, putting her earrings on in front of the big mirror that faced the foot of our bed.

--

I was on the toilet, still lost in my thoughts, when I noticed Laura's phone on the counter beside the sink. I picked it up, and found it unlocked. There was a notification.

2 New Messages from Hal.

4 Minutes Ago

I stared at it for a long moment.

She had left her phone unlocked, with Hal's name entered into her contacts. All I had to do was tap the notification and I could read the whole thread. Unless she had deleted it. But I had a feeling she hadn't deleted any of their correspondence. She wanted me to read it. All of it.

If I tapped the notification, she'd know I had read their conversation, whatever it was.

It was a conversation between her and Hal, but it was also, I knew, a conversation she was starting with me.

Bracing myself, I tapped the notification and opened the thread.

--

LAURA: Hal? Laura here

HAL: Laura! Great to here from you - I had a great time with u guys the other nite!

LAURA: Jake can't see my texts.

HAL: That was so fucking hot the other nite. Was it as hot for u as it was for me?

LAURA: Yes

HAL: I'm choked that we had to leave things so unfinished

LAURA: Me too. I was right on the verge when Jake woke up. I was half considering just letting him watch, I wanted so badly for you to make me cum.

HAL: Holy fuck... okay lets meet up. Soon .. lets finish what we started

LAURA: Yes. When?

HAL: Can you find time Sat aftenoon?

LAURA: Yes

HAL: Awesome. Can you meet me somewhere? Can you get the car?

LAURA: Just come over here. I'll send Jake out to get his car tires replaced. It'll give us at least 90 mins alone

HAL: K, if your sure its safe. What time?

LAURA: I'll text you once I make the appointment. Delete all of these texts now and don't text me until you hear from me. Don't get sloppy

HAL: I know. I will. K talk soon, gorgous

LAURA: Btw, text me anytime - my notifications are hidden

HAL: Okay.

HAL: I can't fucking wait to get my hands on your sexy ass again

--

In the shower, I tried to sooth my nerves by picturing myself destroying Hal's smug, illiterate face with a heavy, jagged stone, then I towelled off and dressed for work.

Laura's always the first in the kitchen in the morning, always in motion: cooking, cleaning, arranging, chatting on the phone... something. Today she was leaning her back against the countertop, sipping a cup of coffee. Still. Waiting.

I put her phone on the counter next to her on my way to the coffee pot. As I poured a cup, I watched her out the corner of my eye as she picked up the phone and confirmed with a few taps that I had read the thread with Hal, and then she put it back on the counter.

I looked at the steaming cup of coffee that I had just poured, slid it back on the counter, walked into the living room and brought back a bottle of bourbon and a tumbler. I poured a couple of fingers and drank half, thankful for the warmth that spread from the heat in my stomach.

"You okay?" she asked.

I looked at her. She was studying me expressionlessly.

"Yeah," I said, and then looked away. "Might call in sick today."

In the corner of my eye, she nodded.

I remembered that the ball was in my court.

"I think I'll take the car in after work tomorrow, get the tires replaced. It's overdue," I said.

I felt Laura's eyes on me for a moment.

"I was gonna send you out on Saturday," she said. "I have some things I want to do around the house."

I looked over at her and she returned my look evenly.

I have some things I want to do around the house.

I bet you fucking do. Straight up fox, and cool as fuck. I spent a moment just admiring her.

"I'll stay out of your hair," I said finally, evenly returning her gaze.

She looked at me a moment, then put her coffee down and walked over to me. I put my drink down.

Laura pressed her body firm against mine and planted her lips on me. Grateful that I was being cool about her need to fuck another man. That I wanted to be here, and watch as he fucked her. With her lusty tongue in my mouth, I stiffened.

"I want you to fuck me again," she said, loosening my belt. "I'll text work, tell them I'm gonna be a little late."

--

After Laura left for work, I went up to the bedroom and sat at the foot of the bed, looking at the mirror. My plan was to take the door off its hinges, take it down to the garage and cut a large, rectangular hole in it that could be concealed by the mirror. That way the bed could be viewed from the closet without detection. I tried to imagine myself hiding in there while Hal fucked my wife. Again. Sitting on a little chair or something, jerking off while he stuck his huge cock in my wife. I knew from fucking Laura on that bed myself how hot it was to watch our reflection in the mirror as I entered her and fucked her. From the other side of the mirror, if Hal were to do the same, if he were to watch his reflection in the mirror, it would seem as though he were looking straight at me, as if taunting me. As if to say, 'You getting all this, Jake? You ready to watch me stretch your wife's little pussy and fuck her to a screaming orgasm?' Laura in her turn would be watching too, knowing that I was watching them from the closet. 'He's about to fuck me, Jake. I've been yearning for this moment for so long. You're stroking your dick in there, aren't you?'

It was too humiliating. Imagine if I got caught. What if I had to sneeze? No. It was too much. As a fantasy, it was a turn on, but I knew I couldn't do it .

I took my pants off and started masturbating, imagining the two of them staring at me while they fucked. 'You like that, Jake?' Hal's voice in my head again. 'You like watching me fuck your wife's brains out, you little fucking pervert? She fucking loves it. She told you herself, didn't she? She aches for my big fucking cock. She can't get enough of it. Listen to her.' The bed, our marriage bed, slamming violently against the wall as Laura screamed in orgasm.

After I came in a tissue, I washed my hands and went back downstairs, leaving the closet door on its hinges in the bedroom. I poured another drink and sat on the couch, staring out the window and reviewing that fateful night - just two nights ago - for the millionth time. How did I get so fucked up that I passed out long enough and deeply enough for Laura to suck Hal to orgasm, have her pussy licked, and then get fucked by him right beside me?

I counted up the drinks I had had again and again. It didn't add up. I could handle that much. It was only beer.

Until we got to Hal's.

I tried to see him mix our cocktails in my memory, but I couldn't. I hadn't been watching him.

I sat up.

Motherfucker.

Motherfucker roofied me.

As soon as it occurred to me, I was certain it was true. That fucker roofied me so he could seduce my wife. And then he did.

I got up and started pacing, trying to dissipate the adrenaline that had shot into my system at this sudden realisation.

With the help of a little pot and another stiff bourbon, I got myself calm enough to think. I couldn't let Laura fuck this guy again. He had behaved like a sociopath. He probably was a sociopath. The problem was, I didn't seem to have any power to stop her from fucking him again. If I told her about my suspicion, my certainty, that he drugged me, she would simply dismiss it as motivated by my jealousy. She for her part wouldn't let herself believe it because she wanted too badly for him to give her the orgasm she craved and had been on the verge of that night.

By the time Laura returned home from work, I was certain I could persuade her. I asked her to sit with me on the couch while we talked.

"Laura," I said, "You're not going to like what I have to say at first, but hear me out."

She looked at me with concern.

"Okay," she said, waiting.

"You can't... you can't get with Hal again," I said.

She sighed.

"Jake - " she started.

"No, I know. But listen, Laura, he's dangerous. I know that's kind of exciting for you, but... it's not just 'fun' dangerous. I have a responsibility to protect you. He's a fucking sociopath. I mean it."

"Jake - "

"Listen to me. I know. I know you need something I can't give you. Something he can."

Laur took my hand, sensing there was something else coming that was not entirely unwelcome.

"I know you need... more than me. I know it's a losing game trying to stop you."

She gave me a curious look.

"So?" she asked.

"I mean, you're not in love with him, are you?" I asked.

"No, Jake," she replied earnestly, putting her hand on my face. "No, Jake, I swear. It's only physical."

For some reason, that cut me again, even though I knew it. Women always think saying "It was only physical" makes an infidelity better. Men know that what that means is, "I really like it when he fucks me". Men would rather have their women cheat emotionally. Go ahead, go share your emotions with him - have a good cry together. Just don't get physical.

"Okay," I said. "Hal isn't the only guy in the world that can give you what you need, Laura. If it's just physical, we should be able to... find a replacement for him."

"Jake," she said, moving in to me, putting her arm around me, pressing her lips to my neck.

"It might involve some... trial and error..." I said, surprised at how hard my own words were making me. "But maybe that wouldn't be so bad."

"Oh my fuck, baby," she said, biting my ear gently, grabbing my ass, pressing her body against mine. "I don't know what I did to deserve you, but whatever it is, I want to do it again."

--

We fucked hard after that conversation.

She pressed me for a plan when we were done. How would we do it? She offered to just bring someone else home. Someone like Arliss or Jason. Or a random guy from the club. That didn't work for me. I didn't want it to be someone who was that close, geographically. I didn't want to have to see them at the grocery store. Or the beach. I also didn't want it getting around that my wife was out trolling for studs to fuck. Finally, I wanted to figure out a way to watch, and the mirror was out.

"That's a lot of unresolved obstacles, Jake," she said. I could sense her disappointment. She was suspicious that I was stalling her.

"I know," I said. "I'll figure something out."

"When?"

"Soon," I promised.

--

LAURA: Hey, Hal. Gotta cancel. I've decided I can't do that to Jake.

HAL: Jake will never know. Don't worry about it. Treat yourself - you want this.

LAURA: Not happening, Hal. Thanks for the other night, but that's all we are going to have.

HAL: Come on, Laura. Your not a cocktease, don't act like one.

LAURA: Cocktease? Fuck you. I said I was gonna fuck you again and then I changed my mind. I'm allowed to do that. If you want to call me dirty names because you don't like it, I really don't give a shit.

LAURA: And don't contact me anymore. And if you hear about a get-together that Jake is going to be at, stay away. I'll tell Charlotte everything otherwise. Jake will forgive me, Charlotte will fucking divorce you in a second and you know it.

--

The morning after this conversation, I woke up rock hard again. Vague, sinister remnants of darkly erotic dreams, half-remembered, clouded my consciousness. Laura in a crowd of men, rubbing their cocks over their pants to make them hard, to compare them.

I pressed myself against Laura from behind, rubbing my cock against her. She moaned.

I grabbed her pink cotton panties and started to push them down, but she stopped me with a hand on mine.

"What?" I asked.

She didn't reply. After a moment I tried to push her panties down again, but her hand just held mine harder.

"What?" I repeated.

She sighed slightly.

"I think I'm gonna make you wait," she said.

"What do you mean?"

She rolled onto her back.

"Come here," she said.

I got on top of her, and my hand went to her pussy, but she pushed me back.

I knelt between her legs, my cock pulsing, and I took in the sight of her, her firm, full breasts, her smooth shapely legs bracketing me, her long hair a bit of a mess. My cock stood straight out, hard.

"I know how reluctant you are to let me fuck another guy. It's a lot for me to ask of you, and it's natural you aren't going to be in a big hurry. I really appreciate that you are willing to do this, Jake, but I know that without... an incentive for you, this isn't gonna happen anytime soon. And I need it. I need it so badly, and I need it soon."