Wife Needs More Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a moment of this, I noticed a family approaching the rear view mirror, carting their multicoloured, plastic beach crap in our direction. "People," I warned her. "People coming."

"Any kids?" she asked.

"Yes."

"Ah, fuck."

We disengaged and I pulled my shirt over my cock. Laura was staring at me with glazy-eyed lust.

"Take me home and fuck me," she said.

We didn't say much on the drive home, taken at a reckless speed. She asked me if I could see the lifeguard's boner from where I was standing behind his chair. I couldn't. She said that he tried to hide it, but it was obvious. And big. We practically ran from the car to the door of the house, and as soon as I slammed it shut behind us, we were at each other again, hungrily, dropping our bottoms to the floor and stepping out of them. We wrestled tongues, and roughly groped each other's junk as I pinned her against the door.

"How long until your husband gets back?" I asked her.

She kept stroking me firmly.

"Not long. He could be here any minute. We should go to the bedroom and fuck before we miss our chance."

I followed her naked, sexy ass as it hurried up the stairs, unable to keep my hand from grasping between her legs, hungry to feel her hot, soft wetness.

Having deftly removed her top mounting the stairs, she was fully naked when she flung herself back on to the bed, belly up.

"What's your name again?"

"Arliss," I said.

"What are you going to do to me, Arliss?" she asked, spreading her legs and exposing her pussy to me.

I took my shirt off and approached her, a hand on her knee as I got in between her legs.

"I'm gonna fuck your goddamn brains out."

"Oooooo," she purred. "My husband might not like that," she said, putting on a pouty face.

"Your husband can go fuck himself," I said as I rammed the full length of my cock into her in one stroke.

She cried out.

"Oh yes, fuck me," she exclaimed. "Fuck me hard."

Standing at the edge of the bed, I lifted her legs up and put her calves on my shoulders. Holding her ass up slightly with both hands, I fucked her desperately, with all my strength, relishing her lusty cries and the site of her gorgeous tits roughly jostling about below me. I was soon close to orgasm.

"What if your husband comes home?" I asked, breathless with the effort. "What if he walks in on us?"

"I don't fucking care. He can stand there and watch and stroke his dick. I need your fucking cum in me."

That did it.

Shoving my cock hard into her, I shot my load with several thrusts, grunting. Laura dragged her fingernails roughly down the front of my torso as my orgasm began to subside.

"Oh fuck," she panted. "Good boy."

"Did you cum?" I panted back.

"Fuck, yes, you couldn't tell?"

I let her legs go and collapsed on the bed beside her.

For several moments, we just lay there next to each other, trying to catch our breath. Then she looked over at me with a smile and chuckled.

"Well," she said.

"Yeah."

She rolled on her side to face me, rested her head on my shoulder, and caressed my chest with her fingertips.

"That was wonderful, Jake," she said softly.

"Yeah," I agreed.

After another few moments, she spoke again.

"What's happening later?"

It seemed an innocent question, but it struck me as a weird way to ask it. What's happening later? She knew we didn't have any plans made.

Then it came to me. It wasn't: "Are we getting pizza later?" Or, "Are we going out for drinks with anyone later." It was: "Are you gonna let me fuck Arliss later?"

I took a deep breath.

"I don't know," I said simply.

She lifted herself up on one elbow and looked down at my face as she stroked my chest gently. She waited without saying anything.

I looked back at her. At my wife waiting patiently for me to give her permission to go fuck another guy.

I actually began to feel bad, like I had promised her a treat and now I was going to take it away. And part of me wanted her to have her treat. We'd both get some satisfaction out of it, after all. But husbands don't let their wives go out and fuck other guys. Except in porn.

Do they?

"I don't know," I repeated.

She nodded slightly, and then began to get up.

"I'm gonna take a shower. Get all this salt off me," she said, striding naked toward the bathroom.

---

The afternoon drew on without either of us mentioning anything about what neither of us could take our minds from. We sat on the porch and had gin and tonics while the sun moved the shadows of the trees slowly across us. We tried without much success to talk about unrelated things.

My mind swirled. I tried to work out every possibility, discarding for argument's sake the fact that it was insane to let my wife fuck another man and that I wasn't going to do it. Suppose I do let her. Do we try to arrange it so I can watch? How? Invite him back here? I didn't want him to know where we live after he fucks my wife. A hotel room? I tried to picture myself sitting in some hotel chair watching this young cocky punk fuck my wife on a rented bed and almost got nauseous. What then? Let her go off and fuck him and wait here in agony for God knows how long, unable to push away a constant flood of images of her fucking and sucking this little prick? Do I drop her off, and say, 'Good luck, honey - have fun!'?

"Penny for your thoughts?" she asked.

Penny for your thoughts? Was she fucking serious?

She had put on a little makeup after her shower, and a sexy little sundress, shades, and a light straw hat. A hint of her most expensive perfume made her smell delicious. The red dress hugged her curves beautifully. Perfect either for either lounging with a few gin and tonics at home, or for going out for a quick extramarital tryst. Easy access to all the naughty bits.

"You wearing panties?" I asked finally.

She looked at me expressionlessly, inscrutable behind her shades.

"Nope," she said.

We sat for another eternity, sipping mostly in silence.

"Nice day," she tried once.

"Fucking gorgeous, actually," I countered.

I could read that she was getting more and more annoyed, but she didn't storm off into the house. I suppose she was hoping I would make up my mind and let her go. She didn't want to miss that.

Occasionally, she checked the time on her phone.

"5:20 already," she said, putting her phone down. "Where has the day gone?"

5:20. Ten minutes to the beach.

Ten minutes until Arliss gets off.

Fuck it, I thought to myself. This is never going to end. Get it done with. Let her go fuck this little bastard, and maybe she'll have it out of her system. I actually tried to resolve myself to say...

But what the hell would I say?

Oh, shit, you have to get going, babe, or you might miss him! Do you want me to drop you off, or do you want to take the car? If I drop you off, maybe we'll run into Arliss together and I'll have a chance to say: Have fun fucking my wife, Arliss - see you on the beach sometime!

Fuck.

What kind of stupid fucking name is Arliss anyway?

And if she fucked him once, what would stop it from becoming a regular thing? He's easy enough to find anytime she wants a strange piece.

She picked up the phone again, checked the time and put it down again.

"Time?" I asked.

"5:35."

She waited a moment, and then looked at me. When I didn't say anything, she got up.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Take a nap."

"Want me to join you?"

"If you want," she replied while walking away, in a tone that clearly meant, "Not on your fucking life."

--

I know what you are thinking.

Of course I thought about getting out.

Getting out remains an option while you see if you can figure out a way to stay and be happy. Divorce is the nuclear option. I've seen it up close and the damage is always ridiculously out of all proportion.

And in any case, if I was going to divorce her, it would be kind of a waste to do it before I watched her fuck another guy, when you think about it.

After Laura went for her nap, I numbed my overheated brain with some pot and more gin, and then tried to focus my mind on finding a solution. I was surprised to notice that night had fallen.

When I went to bed I found her tearfully repentant. She seemed sincere, and went on about what a bitch she was and how afraid she was that I would leave her. In the spirit of conciliation I admitted that I had sent confusing signals, always getting her hot with these fantasies and role playing and promising a grand prize that ultimately I couldn't let her have. I explained we had two options as I saw it, if we were to save our marriage. We could either stop playing with fire and end with this role playing altogether, hot as it was for both of us, or we could keep it up, but reconcile ourselves in earnest to the fact that there was a clear line, and that the line would never, ever, move. Saying 'Do it' in our role play would never mean, 'Do it' for real.

"Do either of those options appeal to you?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Which one?"

"It depends. Do you want to fuck me real slow from behind while I masturbate and tell you what I want Arliss to do to me while you watch us? Or is that a bad idea?"

I took a deep breath and felt myself immediately harden.

"Option two it is," I said, getting into position behind her.

So far, so good...

-

For weeks after that, we were great. We even introduced a new element to our play: filming ourselves fucking. I would put our DSLR on a tripod, taking great care with the lighting and composition. It was sexy to watch her prepare herself for filming - choosing clothes, or lingerie, jewelry, getting made up. We would sometimes pretend that she was preparing to film a porn video with someone she knew, and she would ask for my input, have me help her prepare for her lover.

Whenever possible, I would frame it so that my face was never in the video, so that I, or we, could watch it and more easily pretend that it was some other guy. We filmed all over the house, and sometimes, at her suggestion, out in a somewhat risky public place. It was hot, watching on the TV as not some random porn actress, but my wife, sucked and fucked onscreen, begging her lover to fuck her while her husband watched, or while her husband was gone, or nearby but totally oblivious to the fact that his wife was fucking another man.

So, a lot of fun was had, while, in the meantime, the conversation we had had after the Arliss incident gradually and inexorably sank further back from conscious memory.

--

I came home from work one day, and after greeting me with a sensual kiss, Laura told me she had a surprise for me. It made me a little nervous.

"Come into the living room," she said. I followed her as she continued speaking. "Sue's department store is moving, and she invited me over to the location they're moving from to see if I wanted some of the stuff they were getting rid of, and I got this."

It was a full-length mirror, and she had propped it up where the living room gave way to the hall. She led me to the sofa and sat me down. The mirror was angled so that it framed us in its reflection.

"Cool," I said.

She began to rub my cock through my pants. I watched her in the mirror.

"Could be hot, right?" she asked.

I agreed it could be.

"Jason was really flirty today," she said, settling into a now familiar routine. Jason by now was the leading man in most of our role plays. "I was really flirty. I've been really horny all day, I think from thinking about what we did last night. Anyway, at one point he called me into his office... Don't worry, we didn't do anything, relax. Here, let me take your cock out. It's kind of hot watching me stroke you in the mirror, isn't it? It's easy to imagine it could be some other guy on our sofa, getting his cock stroked by your wife. Isn't it?

"Anyway, he was talking to me, and I was wearing this," she indicated the sweater she was wearing, low cut in front, showing as much cleavage as you can get away with in a professional environment. "And he kept sneaking peeks. He even mentioned it, apologizing when it was clear that I had busted him looking. 'Sorry,' he said. 'You look really beautiful in that sweater.' And then he was like, 'I shouldn't have said that. I'm going to get myself fired for harassment.' I gave him a little smile, and shook my head. I said, 'No, you're not.' Then he continues to talk, but his eyes still keep going to my boobs occasionally, and then when he finished talking we just sat there looking at each other. I had no idea what had been saying, because the whole time he was talking, I was thinking about what we did last night, pretending you were Jason, and I kept imagining him doing all of those things to me. So I didn't know what to say when he stopped speaking. And while we sat there, in silence for a moment, the atmosphere was really charged. Sexually. I leaned forward to get a notepad and pen from my purse, giving him a good look down my sweater, and before I raised up again, I looked at him and busted him staring at me again. We locked eyes, and didn't say anything until I had my pad and pen ready, and I said, "Could you give me the main points again, so I can write them down?"

She interrupted her story to say: "Why don't you get out of your pants, babe?"

I stood and took my pants and underwear off, and placed my underwear on the sofa so I could put my bare ass on them instead of on the cushion. Laura began stroking me again while I watched her in the mirror.

"Anyway, when we were done, he stood up and opened the door for me, and then stood sideways in it. I had to squeeze past him to leave. I looked up at his face, and he down at mine, as I inched passed him, my breasts brushing against him. I got a little way down the hall, conscious of his eyes on my ass and then I turned to see him still standing there, watching. He didn't pretend not to be.

"When I was back in my office, I couldn't help fantasizing about what it would be like to sit alone with him here, on our sofa. Or with you watching. We'd be all over each other in no time. As I thought about it, in my office, I even touched myself a little under my desk. I had to, I was so fucking horny. Anyway, here on the sofa, we'd make out, and I could take his cock out and feel it in my hand, stroke it, make him hard. Do you think he'd like that, Jake? Do you think he'd want me to suck it? Do you think he'd like it if I put his cock in my mouth, Jake? You wouldn't mind if I sucked his cock a little bit, baby? Like this?"

She started sucking me, and in the mirror I saw her sucking Jason's cock on our sofa.

"Mmm, baby, you are getting so hard. I can tell how much you want me to suck his cock."

I leaned back on the couch, enjoying her mouth and tongue, and she checked the mirror, to make sure she was not obscuring my view. She tucked a stray lock of hair behind her ear. While she sucked me off, she began to caress my balls gently, and in the mirror, I saw her caressing Jason's balls while her head bobbed slowly up and down on his cock.

She took her mouth off me, and rested her head on my hips, still stroking me. Occasionally as she spoke, she'd stick her tongue out and lick the base of my cock.

"It turns you on, doesn't it, baby? Knowing how much I want to suck his cock? Imagining it? I think we both know how much fucking hotter it would be, if we just held our breath and made that leap, and did it for real."

"Laura," I said.

"Shhh. Don't talk, just let me speak and suck your cock. We'll talk after I finish you off."

She sucked me off for a moment before speaking again. I was rock hard, watching her in the mirror, imagining her head on Jason's cock, his legs spread apart like mine, his ballsack resting on the cushion of my sofa, being caressed and sucked by my wife.

She took her mouth off me and started stroking again while she resumed talking.

"You once told me that you get off on me getting off, and I know it's true, and I love you for it. That is, like, the definition of a considerate and generous lover. I am so lucky to have you. And I will never stop loving you or want to leave you, ever, no matter what. I know that you want to be even more generous, but it's scary. But we could just take a baby step to test the water, to see how we feel about it, and how we deal with it. If we just agreed to try one little blowjob. No sex, just me sucking him off like this, here on our sofa."

I watched her suck my cock again in the mirror. Knowing that she was not just role playing, but actually trying to get my permission to suck another man's cock for real, only increased my arousal.

"That mirror, baby? It's a two-way. They use them in department stores to watch for shoplifters. You could stand behind it and watch me suck him off just like this, and he'd never know. That would turn me on so much, baby. Knowing that you were here, seeing exactly what I would be seeing in the mirror. That you were over there jerking yourself off while your wife sucked another man's cock."

She put one of my legs up on the couch and spread my legs wide, and checked the mirror to be sure that I could see her take my balls in her mouth while she stroked me. I took my shirt off. She let my balls fall out of her mouth and licked the underside of my shaft all the way up and then continued speaking.

"Would that be hot, baby? Me sucking Jason's cock right in front of you? Licking his balls, and stroking him off? How long would be able to hold off shooting your load while you watched your wife be so fucking bad right in front of you, for real?"

I watched her lift up my ballsack with her hand and she put her face way down in my crotch and licked me firmly underneath my scrotum almost all the way down to my asshole, her stroking picking up in pace. I moaned.

"I bet I could make him moan just like that, baby. Would you like to see your wife make another man moan with his cock in her mouth? Make him feel like you do now? Would that turn you on? Can you tell how much I want it, baby? How much I want to suck his cock? How horny it would make me? If you get off on me getting me off, Jake? This would get you off like nothing before."

She was stroking really fast now and I was really close. She sucked me off and ran her hands all over me, my legs, my balls, into my ass crack, pressing on my anus and bringing me to the brink.

"Would you like to sit just over there and watch as I made him cum right here on the sofa, baby? Would you like to watch, for real, as your wife made another man cum right in front of you? I bet he'd want to cum in my mouth. Do you want to watch me suck him off and make him cum in my mouth, baby?"

She stroked me firmly and rapidly, and as I came, I watched us in the mirror as stream after stream shot out of me. Moaning, I watched and felt it as my semen spurted onto my chest and stomach.

As my dick softened, pulsing, she rested her face on my hip, close to my cock, gently stroking my thigh. I felt my cum, wet and cooling, all over me.

"Don't say anything. I won't do it unless or until you tell me to. He'd be perfect, though. He's very happily married, so I know he'd never tell anyone. I know he'd jump at the chance to have me suck his cock. I know you want it as badly as I do, and I want to very badly. All you have to do is work up the nerve. You'd be right here to see that it went no further than me sucking him off. Think about it. Just tell me you want it to happen and it will happen."

I didn't say anything, I just sat there catching my breath.

"You want to put that mirror up in front of the bed for now? You want to stick your cock in my pussy and watch your wife get fucked in the mirror?"

So far, so good...

--

The mirror was a revelation. I fastened it to one of the folding closet doors and moved the bed to the best angle. Nightly I would watch myself fuck her, but of course, it wasn't me fucking her. I would imagine that I was not there on the bed, but behind the mirror, watching and jerking off, and that it was not my cock, but Jason's cock fucking her. I watched her ride and take cock in all positions imaginable. Watched as not me, but Jason, shot load after load, night after night, shooting his cum into her pussy, onto her pussy, on her tits, her ass, her face. I watched her cum not on my cock, but his, screaming, 'Oh fuck me harder, Jason, yeah, fuck me with that big fucking cock, I want to feel your cum inside me! Oh fuck you're making me cum - shoot it in me!' as I rammed my cock into her, watching Jason's balls slapping against her ass in the mirror. After I shot a huge wad in her (as Jason), she'd tell me she had just been very bad with him, and did I watch? Did I want to fuck her with Jason's hot cum still inside her? And I would get on her again, watching and feeling not my cum, but Jason's, slick inside my wife's pussy, oozing out, smearing my cock, my scrotum, oozing down her ass crack as I slid my cock inside her and fucked her deliriously, staring at the lewd mess between her legs. 'Do you feel how much he came in me, baby? Do you feel his cum? Oh, baby, I was such a fucking slut with him, he fucked your wife so hard - it felt so good. Oh, that's it, baby, cum in me - add your cum to his.' After I'd finish, despite me having now fucked her twice, she'd usually still be really keyed up, and sort of writhing underneath me, caressing her tits and pinching her swollen nipples as I softened inside her, saying, "God, I would feel so sexy having his cum and your cum in me at the same time.' Then she'd bring herself to a screaming orgasm by rubbing the knob of my now flaccid cock furiously against her slick, swollen, cum-coated clit.