Wife Needs More Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I spoke.

"Laura, come up here."

She looked at me with some surprise and, unable to conceal it, some worry.

She snuggled up next to me.

"You okay?" she asked.

I nodded. It was hard to begin. My cock was still hard, and I really was enjoying that blowjob.

"Would you mind just stroking me while we talk?" I asked.

"Of course," she said, and did so. "Do want some lube?"

"That'd be awesome. And take your clothes off."

She got out of her pajamas and then reached for the lube in the bedside table. She squirted some on my cock, smeared it all over me and started stroking. I let out a long breath, savoring the feeling.

"Slowly," I said.

She obliged, and though my eyes were closed, I could feel her studying me, thinking.

"I need you to tell me what happened last night," I said.

She let her head fall on my shoulder.

"Jake, you passed out. I told Hal we had to go. He insisted we drink a shot first, and then I woke you up. That's it."

I opened my eyes and looked at her.

"You fucked him," I said, evenly.

She shook her head.

"Jake, you are talking crazy. Is this because of the things I said when we were in bed after? Jake, you know the games we play. You were drunk and I was trying to make you hard. I know that shit makes you hard. That's it."

"Laura, if our marriage is going to survive, if it has any chance, we need to be honest with each other. We might be able to get past you having fucked around on me, if it doesn't happen again, but our marraige is going to fail if you add lying to the list of shit I have to deal with."

She began to shake her head again.

"Laura, I'm not fucking stupid. Tread carefully," I warned.

Her lip began to tremble and she began to tear up.

"Okay, look, we didn't fuck. We flirted a bit and... we kissed. I'm really sorry, Jake. I don't know what I was thinking. I was pissed that you passed out, and honestly, this whole, you getting turned on by the idea of me fooling around with other guys, it gets fucking confusing. I knew you wouldn't want me to, but I also knew it turned you on, and it seemed like... I don't know, like I kind of had permission. I'm fucking sorry. But it was just kissing. It turned me on, yeah, but I swear, we just kissed."

She began to sob in earnest now, and had to adjust herself to wipe some tears away.

"You did more than kiss," I said, as calmly as I could.

"No, Jake - "

"Don't," I said. "Don't try to bullshit me. Our marriage hangs on whether you are honest with me, right now. This moment. So don't try to bullshit me."

She wiped some more tears away and sobbed a bit before being able to continue.

"Okay. We touched a little bit. But we didn't -"

"Stop," I said. "Tell me the whole story. Don't fudge anything. Tell it straight. Don't try to spare me. Lies will kill us. No lies. No lies of omission, either. Tell me everything. I can take it, and if you don't, you are fucking ending us."

She wiped away more tears.

"Everything. I can take it," I repeated.

"You say that, but you don't what I have to tell you yet."

"What's the matter?" I asked. "Are you too fucking chicken shit?"

Her expression hardened at that, and that was the end of her sobbing. For a moment, I saw a flicker of cruetly in her eyes, and then she wiped away the last of her tears and took a deep breath.

"Okay," she said, evenly, in a way that said: 'You asked for it.'

She started slowly stroking me again, and let her head rest on my chest, facing away from my face, looking down at my cock as she stroked it, and then began her story, speaking very matter-of-factly. The level, unaffected tone she used marked a stark contrast to how she spoke during our role plays. She wasn't play-acting for effect this time: she was recounting events.

"So, I guess the last thing you were aware of, we had sat down to watch that stupid concert video, which I had zero interest in. And there you were, passed out on the sofa, like, moments after we sat down. And I was like, 'For fuck's sake, Jake, wake up, let's go home,' and then you woke up. 'I'm awake, I'm fine, just let me finish my drink.' And then you were out again. We did this a few times, and then you were like, 'I'm not fucking sleeping, Laura - I'm awake.' You were all annoyed, so I was like, 'Fuck it then,' and I just shook my head, thinking, okay, I guess I'll just go home alone and let you sleep it off there.

"But then Hal reached over me and jostled you slightly, and he was laughing, softly so he wouldn't wake you, like it was a big joke, saying your name quietly, in, like, a sing-song voice. 'Jake... Jakie...' I think partly he wanted to find out how deep you were sleeping, and also it gave him a chance to lean his body over me. Onto me. And I think he wanted me to see him kind of... humiliate you. Dominate you in a way, in front of me.

"Anyway, his body was pressed against mine. His chest pressed against my tits. Looming over me, with his big, athletic body. He must be really strong. I mean, he's stronger that you, isn't he? By a lot. He took his hand off you and put it on my side, on my waist, and he was looking down at me, and we locked eyes. He slowly starts moving his face closer to mine, and I thought, what would happen if Jake woke up right now? What would you do? Like, what if you woke up and you were, like, 'What the fuck, Hal? Get away from my fucking wife.' And what if... I mean, I know it wouldn't really play out this way, but suppose Hal was like... well, what was it you said to me, Jake, when you were pretending to be Arliss? 'Your husband can go fuck himself?' What if Hal was just, like, 'Go fuck yourself, Jake. I'm gonna make out with your wife. You gonna try and do something about it?' I mean, what could you do, really, if that's what he did? He'd totally kick your ass in a fight. Honestly, it was kind of a turn on.

"I let him kiss me. It was really nice, it's been such a long time since another guy kissed me, more than a decade - it felt really good to feel wanted. Desired. To feel a strange man's lips on mine. His tongue in me. It felt really good to be so bad. It made me feel really sexy. He moved his hand up to my breast and caressed it over my sweater, and I started to get really warm between my legs as he stroked my nipple, and I put my tongue in his mouth. He's a really good kisser: he didn't just go plunging around in my mouth with his tongue, he had real control, and it was so hot, our tongues playing with each other. Really erotic. I kept thinking how good his tongue would feel between my legs, and I could feel myself getting wet.

"He moved his hand down my belly, and then reached up under my skirt and started slowly moving up my thigh. I adjusted my skirt over his arm so I could be as covered up as possible in case you woke up. As his hand got closer to my pussy, I spread my legs a bit to give him access to it. He rubbed me through my panties, but the way I was sitting he couldn't really get to my pussy, so I had to adjust my hips on the couch Slowly, I tried to scootch down, being careful not to disturb you, but shifting my weight made the sofa creak. It seemed really loud and we both froze, our lips close to each other, holding our breath, waiting to see if you'd wake up or something. I watched his eyes watching you, behind me. You kept snoring away. Then he looked back at me and smiled, and we both kind of laughed nervously, our mouths close to each other. Anyway I got my hips tilted enough so he could reach all of my pussy. At this angle, though, I couldn't really keep my skirt down very much with his hand on my pussy because his arm was in the way, so my skirt was pretty much hiked up. I found that kind of hot: the danger that you could suddenly open your eyes and look over and see my bare legs spread open, letting your friend feel me up.

"Then he tucked a finger underneath the fabric and lifted it up and slipped his hand underneath, started rubbing my bare pussy. He told me that I was really wet, which I knew. I asked him if he was turned on too, and he said, 'Why don't you find out?'

"I looked over at his crotch, and I could tell he was really hard. And really big. His cock was straining against his pants, you could clearly see the outline of it, the shape. And size. There was so much of it. I could see the shape of his knob really distinctly, which was so fucking sexy. I couldn't believe how big it was. I reached over and put my hand on it, on his knob, through his pants, and rubbed it. It was like a small, warm peach. I could tell from his breathing that he really liked that. Then I started rubbing my hand slowly up and down on the shape of his cock in his pants, the long shaft of it...

"He put his fingers in me and started to fuck me real slow with them as I rubbed his cock through his pants. I guess my hips just started responding to what he was doing to me, because the sofa springs squeaked again, and I jumped up and pulled my skirt down to cover myself, in case you woke up. You didn't respond. I sort of paced for a second, all worked up, trying to gather myself together. I wanted more, but I was sure if I got more worked up I'd wake you up for sure. I looked at Hal, who hadn't moved. He undid his belt buckle and slowly removed his belt, and tucked it behind a cushion. Then, looking up at me, he kind of nodded down at his crotch. Almost giving me an order.

"I knelt down between his legs and ran my hands along the length of his cock again. I lifted his shirt up a little and kissed his firm stomach just above the hem of his pants. Then I opened up the top button, and then grabbed the zipper and pulled it down real slow so it wouldn't make any noise.

"I reached in and pulled it out. Just like, fucking endless cock. He's really thick, too, and his knob, like I said, is fucking enormous. I imagined him pushing it into my pussy and wondered how much it would hurt. And how much it would feel good.

"I held the base of it with one hand - I couldn't even quite get my hand all the way around it, it was so thick - and I held it straight up, just like, really impressed how long it was, and started stroking the rest of it with my other hand. Then I just started stroking the whole thing with both fists, one atop the other. So much cock. I didn't want to chafe him, so I spit in my right hand and rubbed it all over his knob and then my stroking became a little more lubricated - he really was starting to get into it. The effect I was having on him - it really turned me on.

"His cock felt really hot and hard in my hands, and kind of veiny, like a very muscular arm. I leaned over it and spit on his knob again and rubbed that in with my hand. Because he had so much cock, it needed a lot of spit, and every time I spat on him, I brought my mouth closer to him, looking up at him to watch his response. Then I spit on his knob and used my tongue to spread it around. I could tell he was trying not to moan or something as I licked all over the end of his cock.

"The way he was sitting, and with his pants on, I couldn't get at his balls, but I licked him all up the underside of his cock. I did that a few times, kind of wiggling my tongue back and forth as I went up, and then I put his knob in my mouth, which I had to open real wide to fit him, and I sucked on it while I stroked him. It was so hot to be doing it to a strange man, a strange cock. It was hot that it was so different than with you. Like, with you, if I've got a lot you in my mouth, I have to make a ring with just a thumb and a finger or two so that I have room to stroke you, but with him, even after I put as much of him as I could in my mouth, he still had enough left for me to stroke him with my whole fist. It felt so fucking sexy to have this big, thick cock in my mouth, the feel of his warm hardness against my tongue and cheeks as I sucked him off, stroking him. Knowing how much it turned him on.

"As I sucked him off, I kept trying to imagine what it would feel like in my pussy. I told him that as quietly as I could, stroking him. He whispered back that we should do it. But I shook my head, because I worried about it hurting, and about getting caught, and went back to sucking him off. But I kept getting hornier and hornier and started trying to figure out a way that we could fuck with the least chance of getting caught.

"But then I could tell he was getting really close. It made me really hot to know that I had turned him on so much that he was going to cum. That I was going to make him cum. He had to be quiet because he didn't want to wake you but I could tell from his breathing and his facial expression and the way he kept trying to shove it further into my mouth that he was really close.

"And I remember thinking, again - what if you woke up that very second and saw us right beside you? What would I do? And I remember thinking that there would be no way of stopping at that moment. I imagined myself, like, holding up a finger while I just kept bobbing my head up and down on him with his huge cock in my mouth, and stroking him, like: 'Sorry, Jake, can't talk just at the moment - your friend is juuuust about to nut in my mouth, so give me a minute.'

"I realised then that part of me wanted you to wake up and see me. Even though you'd be mad, it would have been just so hot for you to have you see what I was doing. How bad I was being. I wanted to be even worse. I love what it does to you when you imagine me being bad. How hard it makes you. Like now.

She lifted her head of me then, and turned her face to me.

"Do you want me to bring you off while I tell you about him cumming in my mouth? You seem like you're close," she said.

I nodded.

She moved down and knelt between my legs, taking my balls in the palm of her left hand and encircling the base of my cock with thumb and a finger, pulling the skin of it taut. She stroked me with her right hand firmly as she continued her story in her matter-of-fact tone, looking at my cock as she spoke and jerked me off.

"He started breathing real hard through his nose and jutting his hips into my face, shoving his cock further into my mouth a bit, and then he grabbed the back of my head and held it there as he started squirting all of this cum into me. When I see that move in porn, I always think, like, what a dick, have some fucking respect. She's a woman, not a fucking object. But when he did it to me, it felt really sexy to feel so used for his gratification, and to feel so totally powerless, totally at his mercy, while he came with his huge cock twitching my mouth, forcing it into me. I tried to push my head back a little, not because I didn't like it, but just because I didn't want to wake you up by gagging, but he was so strong - fuck, it felt so sexy, his strength and his assertiveness. He wanted to shoot his cum all down the back of my throat so he made me take it. What was I gonna do about it? It was almost kind of rapey, but not really because I showed him how into it I was by continuing to stroke his cock real fast and firmly, just like this, wanting to give him a really good orgasm."

Laura continued recounting her story without interruption even as I started shooting cum all over myself, breathing hard, my hips twitching convulsively, imagining her on her knees on the floor at Hal's place, her mouth stuffed with his huge, ejaculating cock, stroking him hard and fast, just like she was doing to me now. Hal watching her swallow his cum, forcing her to swallow it, holding her mouth down on his cock with one hand on her head.

"He shot so much cum in me - I felt so sexy for having made him cum so hard, and I just kept stroking away at him while he came, just fucking milking him. I had to keep swallowing and swallowing it to keep from choking on all that cum, my eyes closed, trapped on his cock, wondering if you were watching as your friend had this super-intense orgasm in your wife's mouth."

After my orgasm subsided, Laura wordlessly got up of the bed and I watched her walk naked into the bathroom to fetch a towel. She came back and wiped the cum off me, tossed the towel on the floor and then resumed her previous position, her head on my chest, facing my cock. She had more to tell, apparently. As she spoke again, she began idly playing with my now flaccid cock and caressing my balls, making me slowly harden again with her hand and her words.

"Anyway, I swallowed it all, and then cleaned his cock off with my tongue and my mouth, and then I got up and went to the kitchen to get a drink to wash my mouth out. I drank some water from the tap and then poured myself a shot of vodka and swished it around before swallowing it, hoping to kill the taste of him in my mouth. Could you taste his cock in my mouth when we kissed, Jake? Or his cum?

"Anyway, so I was leaning against the counter, and he came up and pressed himself against me and we started making out again, while I kept an eye on the back of your head over on the sofa. He reached under my skirt and I spread my legs so he could rub my pussy through my panties, which were fucking soaked by then. Then he pulled my panties down, and I stepped out of them. He put them on the counter behind me, and then got down on his knees and put his head under my skirt. I pushed my hips out and raised a leg so he could reach me with his tongue, and he put his hand under my knee to support my leg as he started licking me. I was right about him being really good at licking pussy, it felt so fucking good. Just, really erotic. Exploring me all over at first. Running his tongue along my lips, sucking them into his mouth, gently biting them. He'd spend some time on my clit, sucking it and licking it at the same time, until it felt like I would moan out really loud, and then he'd slowly run his tongue all the way down me, into my hole a little, and then down to my asshole, and then back to my clit. I could have had him do that forever, feeling his face warm against my thighs, and I felt myself getting closer to cumming, but I was starting to get... impatient. So I pressed on his head, indicating for him to stop, and he got out from under my skirt.

I was already fully hard again, imagining Hal eating my wife's pussy, and dreading whatever was coming. Dreading it and yearning for it at the same time. Laura applied some more lube and started stroking me again.

"I walked over to put my panties in my purse, which was on the table beside you, and then I went and stood behind the sofa and leaned over, resting my upper body on the back of the sofa beside you, with my bum in the air. That way, I could watch your face, close to mine, to see if you were close to waking up. Hal came up behind me and lifted up my skirt all the way. He put his hands on my hips and I felt really vulnerable, in that position, with everything on display for him. I could feel his eyes all over me. Then I felt his hand on my pussy, stroking it a bit. And then after a moment I heard him lower his fly and then the length of his cock was pressed up against my whole pussy - it felt so hot, so massive, between my legs."

"Wait," I interrupted her, unable to stand it. "Stop for a second." Laura stopped stroking me and turned her head to face me, my cock still in her hand.

"Did he fuck you?" I asked.

She took a deep breath, keeping her eyes on mine.

"He got in me a little bit, not all the way, just, like, halfway, and it was only really briefly."

I took a deep breath as I tried to process this.

Laura shrugged and shook her head slightly.

"At this point, I was totally beyond control. At this point it was just, like... animal."

"You only did it briefly? Why did you stop?" I asked.

"Why did we stop fucking?"

"Yes."

"You woke up."

I didn't say anything for a moment.

"Do you want to hear the rest?" she asked.