Wife Needs More Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swallowed hard and then said: "Go put on the outfit from that night."

She studied me for a second.

"Panties or no?" she asked.

"No," I said.

She got up and found all the items and put them on. The sweater, the skirt. Even the earrings and necklace. She went into the bathroom and put on the same shade of lipstick from that night and brushed her long hair. And then leaned against the doorway, looking at me.

Fuck, she looked hot.

"Good?" she asked.

"Let's go downstairs," I said.

I didn't bother dressing, my mostly hard cock swaying back and forth as we descended the stairs. I led her to the living room and stopped behind the sofa. She looked at me for a second, and then leaned over to rest her upper body on the back of it.

I came up behind her and slowly lifted her skirt up off her ass, letting it fall on her back.

"Like that?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said. She gyrated her bare ass very slightly in front of me, invitingly. As perhaps she had done for Hal.

"And then he caressed your hips? Like this?"

I did the same.

"And then you felt his hand on your pussy?" I asked, putting my hand against her pussy, feeling its hot wetness on the underside of my fingers as I rubbed her gently, her soft flesh yielding.

She moaned and moved her feet apart, opening her pussy to me. To Hal.

"And then his cock against you?"

I put my hard cock between her legs and pressed it up against her pussy.

"Yeah," she said breathily.

I took in the view that he would have had. Much like that first time we watched porn together and opened up to each other about our desires. Except instead of imagining a fantasy scenario, this was a reconstrution of an event. This was Hal's actual view of my wife that night. The night he fucked my wife. Her sexy bare ass, her little puckered asshole, her pink, glistening pussy gyrating slightly against his cock, her labia splayed in readiness.

"He rubbed his cock back and forth against it, just like, enjoying himself."

I did the same, and was gratified to earn a moan from her when the ridge of my knob slid firmly across her clit.

"Like that?"

"Yeah, but his strokes were so much longer, like they would never stop. He was sooo long."

For a moment we both just enjoyed the sensation of me rubbing my cock back and forth against her.

"Then he stopped and I heard him spit. I imagine he was lubricating the end of his cock for me with his spit. I was really nervous, but excited. I felt him press the end of his cock against my hole."

My mouth was to dry to spit. I pressed my pulsating cock against her opening and waited.

"He pushed in real slow, just putting the head inside me."

I pressed against her, and slid easily in.

"Like that?"

"Yeah, but, like I said, he was huge. It hurt a bit, how much he stretched me at first. He had to go real slow. I didn't know if I could take it all. I had to force myself breathe quietly and not make any noise. It was unconfortable at first, him forcing his huge fucking knob into me, but it was like a wave of pleasure flowing through my whole body as he stretched me and entered me. Once he had it in, and I could speak again, I whispered to him to go real slow and he did, just gradually pushing it very slightly further in with each slow stroke."

I stared at her hole, at my cock in it. Imagining it straining around Hal's fat cock, and stroked back and forth slowly inside her.

"Like that?"

"He had one hand on my hips, yeah, like that. And he'd take his knob out with each stroke at first, and then slowly push it back in, and it began to get less uncomfortable as he entered me over and over. Yeah, like that, baby, but it was so fucking thick. My god, it felt so amazing. My legs felt weak: I could feel them trembling.

"Once he got a few inches into me, he stopped pulling his knob out and just stroked his cock so slowly in and out of me. It was so fucking erotic. And I felt so fucking full of his thick cock, just bursting with it, it was so... so fucking manly. It was so hard not to make any noise, I just wanted to fucking moan really loud."

"Did he get this far in?" I asked, my cock almost all the way in.

"Yeah," she said. "You can put it all in."

I slowly pushed my full length in, feeling my scrotum pressed against the wetness of her, my hips firm against her beautiful ass, wishing, like her, that I had more.

"He was about that far in, fucking me so slowly. I knew he had a lot more left, and I couldn't imagine him fitting it in me. I felt wave after wave of pleasure as I felt his thickness move in and out of me so slowly, tenderly. So intimate and so fucking hot at the same time.

"I heard myself kind of let out a whimper, and covered my mouth and nose with my hand to try to quiet myself a bit. My hand was trembling. I kept whimpering into my hand like that as he fucked me, I couldn't stop myself. My eyes fell on the remote on the coffee table, and I wished I could reach it to turn up the music a bit so I wouldn't have to hold back so much, but of course I couldn't reach it."

I watched my cock slowly stroke in and out of her, the full length of it slick and glistening with her. The flesh of her hole shifting slightly when I pushed back into her. I reminded myself that this wasn't a fantasy like so many of our other fuck sessions: Hal actually did this to her. While I slept, totally oblivious, near enough for him to reach out and flick my ear if he wanted. This was what Hal saw as he fucked my wife. Laura leaning over the sofa before him with her red skirt crumpled on her back atop the black wool sweater, locks of her long shiny hair on the sweater, and hanging down, the necklace I bought her for our fifth anniversary dangling. Her beautiful ass on display below him as he stroked his fat cock into her sexy pink pussy over and over, his shaft wet and slippery with her, making her whimper into her hand. I let out a long, low moan, as I pushed slowly into her again.

"You like that, don't you baby? Can you see him shoving his huge cock into me? Oh, baby, I wish you could have watched while he fucked me. Don't you wish you could have watched while your wife got fucked by your friend's big cock?"

I kneeded her ass checks, and then spread them apart and stared at my cock easing again into her wet pussy. She moaned.

"He did that too. I felt so vulnerable and exposed, at his mercy. Feeling his eyes on me as he fucked me with my ass cheeks spread open before him just like that. I felt so sexy. Every stroke seemed to inch me closer and closer to orgasm. Then I felt his hand on my shoulder, and he held my body firmly and pushed it in just a little farther and I moaned too loud, and you began to wake up fast.

"And that fucking ended it. Hal pulled out of me and fixed my skirt, and then I heard him walk back to the kitchenette. Honestly, I was so fucking annoyed with you for waking I almost slapped you. I was so frustrated. I stayed in the same position, close to you, holding the back of the couch with my hands to stop them from trembling, and started saying "Jake, wake up!" hoping that you would think that that was what woke you up, not the moan that your friend had forced out of your wife by shoving his cock a little too far inside her.

She turned her head back to look at me. I pulled out, and she raised up and turned to face me, fixing her skirt and leaning against the back of the couch.

"You were like, 'I'm awake. What's up? What's going on?" she said, assuming a slightly mocking impression of me. "I said, 'It's time to go, Jake, come on.' I turned and looked at Hal while you got up off the couch behind me and I was like..."

Laura silently mouthed the word: 'Fuck.'

"Hal was leaning against the kitchen counter, remember, and he just kind of shook his head at me, sadly, while you weren't looking."

She looked at me a moment silently. I just nodded. She nodded her head toward the stairs and spoke the rest while I followed her up to the bedroom, where she removed her clothes and jewelry.

"He snuck a piece of paper into my hand on the way out, which I knew would be his phone number. In the car, I was so fucking keyed up as I drove. I wondered if you could tell, but it seemed like maybe you were too drunk to see the obvious. I started thinking, 'Fuck this, this is stupid,' and I started trying to build up the nerve to come out with it and tell you what happened, and tell you that I had to go back so that Hal and I could finish what we started. Just then, you were like, 'Is there something you want to tell me?' and, just reflexively, I denied it. Immediately, I was like, 'Fuck, why didn't I tell him? Why didn't I just say, 'Yeah, actually, Jake, Hal and I ended up fucking while you were passed out and it was really fucking hot. I have to go back there - do want me to drop you off at home first, or do you want to come with me and watch while he fucks your wife senseless with his huge cock?'"

Now fully naked, she sat on the edge of the bed, her legs spread open before me. Her nipples erect and swollen on her firm, round breasts.

"Come here," she said.

I went to her, and she took my cock in her hand, pulling it close toward her pussy. I leaned over and put my hands on the bed, angling myself so that she could reach her pussy with the end of my cock. She raised up on an elbow, and our faces were very close - we could feel each other's breath. She began stroking her pussy with the end of my cock.

"I wonder what you would have said?" she continued. "I know what you would have wanted to do more than anything. You would have wanted to watch him fuck me. It wasn't the right time for it, though."

She let her body fall back onto the bed and closed her eyes, exhaling as she massaged her clit with my knob. Then she opened her eyes again and looked at me.

"Why don't you show me what you'd want him to do to me right now if he were here?"

With that, she let go of my cock, and idly rubbed her pussy with her fingers, her eyes on me. Waiting.

I held her legs up high on either side of me, holding her ankles, and pressed my cock against her opening and slid it slowly in, all the way.

"Oh, fuck, baby," she moaned, closing her eyes. "Yeah. That would be so fucking good."

I pushed into her a few times like that, slowly, watching her face, her eyes still closed, as she tried to imagine that it was not me, but Hal, fucking her on our bed, and then I picked up the pace impatiently until I was fucking her really furiously. Her whole body jostled roughly on the bed with each thrust, her sexy, full tits bouncing fitfully below me. She opened her eyes and reached out to grab my ass. She sunk her nails into my ass cheek, and then raised up on her elbows so she could look between her legs and watch as I rammed my cock hard into her, over and over, my balls slapping her ass with each thrust.

"Is that how you want him to fuck me, baby? God, that's so hot. Can you see him slamming my pussy with his big fucking cock? Oh, fuck, baby, yeah, fuck me harder."

On the verge of exploding into her, I grunted like a fucking animal.

Laura raised her head and looked up into my eyes.

"Oh, fuck, baby, he's gonna cum. Is it okay if he cums in me? I want to feel his cock inside me when he cums - oh, fuck, he's cumming, Jake, oh my god, he's cumming inside me, I feel it, oh fuck... oh god, Jake, he's cumming so hard inside me - oh, he feels soooo fucking good..."

--

We didn't say anything for a long time and lay together, me spooning her. After a while, I could hear her slightly sobbing, I and let her do that for while.

"You okay?" I asked finally.

She turned to face me, wiping tears out of her eyes. She looked at me a moment before she spoke.

"Jake?"

"Yeah?"

She paused a moment.

"I'm worried I'm going to end up fucking around on you again."

I sighed.

"I'm sorry," she said.

"I know."

She caressed my face in between wiping away new tears.

"Can I have your permission to fuck Hal again? I don't want to sneak."

"Listen, Laura. There must be some other way I can satisfy you. I am willing to try anything. Anything."

She took my face in her hands.

"Jake, look at me. What I'm gonna say is gonna hurt a little. But you said that we need to be totally honest with each other if our marriage has a chance to survive this. Right?"

I braced myself, and then nodded.

"Hal fucked me for, like, two minutes, with half his cock, while we were trying to be as quiet as possible... and it was the best fucking sex I've had in my life. I am not going to be able to stop myself. I don't have the willpower."

And there it was: the final point of the trajectory. Terminus. Point of impact. The sickening thud and bounce, the body, finally, coming to rest, broken and misshapen, torn open, bleeding out.

"I ache for his cock."

"Jesus Christ, Laura, I get it."

"I want your permission."

My mind raced.

"No," I said. "This ends now. No more role playing about you fucking other guys. Let's just fuck like a normal fucking couple. Let's just go back to how it was before."

Laura nodded and wiped away another tear.

"If I were to fuck him anyway..."

I rolled onto my back and felt the whole room spinning around me. Laura lifted herself on an elbow and looked down at me, wiping away more tears.

"Jake, my heart breaks at the thought of losing you. You are my whole heart. I can't lie to you. The truth is, I think maybe my body won't let me not fuck Hal again. If I were to, would you want to know... or not? Would you want to be kept in the dark? Would you want to watch? I know that there's another choice for you, that you can just fucking kick me to the curb and be done with me. And probably that's what I deserve. But I need to know what you would want if... Jake, tell me what you would want."

I turned to look at her and sighed.

"I'd want to watch," I said.