All Comments on 'Wife Needs More Pt. 03'

by Siriussixnine

Sort by:
  • 125 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really messed up people! Enjoy your sh*t scum buckets

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

These stories only works when the husband suffers from a low testosterone level and had an overbearing controlling mother. So in other words a liberal simp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I’m a republican alpha and I love watching my blonde 55 yo hotwife who goes to the gym every morning nail young studs. Our sex and her confidence for months after are through the roof. If you are reading these types of stories and feel sick about it maybe you should pick up some lonely hobby like fishing.

BigDee44BigDee44about 1 year ago

"My rock hard cock in her, and the amount of cum that I had just pumped into her, was an acknowledgement that it turned me on immensely." OR, maybe in the back of your mind your primal sense is telling you to take her back! With the plotting of Miranda, Laura and Lucas, I think this is what plays out. That he does not shut it down is a problem for me. Probably reminds me of me.

rickylaw01rickylaw01about 1 year ago

It's a shame Jake turned out to be such a pussy. Even if he wanted to watch his wife fuck other men he should have put his foot down the minute she said no more pussy for you until I fuck another guy. Also couldn't Miranda have given him at least a bj.

capri_cd2capri_cd2about 1 year ago

Sexy and slow submission to becoming a cuckold, liked the addition of Miranda and Jake, it adds to the wonderful humiliation of being a cuckold when it becomes public and known to others, Miranda played it well. I was just disappointed that after Laura sucked Lucas’s gorgeous Cock and drank his cum she didn’t go right over to Jake and start making out with him, French kissing him and snowballing him, I was also hoping Lucas was going to make Jake feast on Laura’s double cream pie in front of everyone, giving Miranda a show and a story to share with others, and cementing Laura’s position as the dominant Cuckoldress. Sexy sexy story darling!

alan_deealan_deeabout 1 year ago

I had hope for a minute there that he would man up and not become a complete cuckold, but what can ya do. It's not my story to tell after all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. It does look like Laura will become more and more dominant in order to get the big cock that she wants, and she now will want it very often. Her love for her husband will evaporate as he is clearly not able to satisfy her in the way she now wants. She will be fucking Jake just to make him feel good and to keep him docile after she gets the fucking she really wants. It would have been better if Jake had fucked Miranda, but she kept her pussy off limits to him. So he got a blowjob and got to watch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What began as shared fantasies has become

something quite different. Laura is now completely absorbed in fucking big cocks and seems to have lost any sexual interest in Jake. Jake, who is not fully on board with Laura's new cock-craving, seems to have responded in a way that suggests that he thinks she is now just a slut, so he said he wanted to watch her get fucked with not one man but with two. His affection for her seems to have turned into an erotic curiosity toward his wife, who he now looks at with fascination rather than love. I would not be surprised if he proposed a gangbang, to see how many men she could fuck. He could go a step further and pimp her out as a whore, as both have lost what they once had. Both may have objectified the other for their own sexual purposes.

PennyAwfulPennyAwful12 months ago

Absolutely outstanding. I wish I could write as well.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Laura has become a cock-craving slut for other men, but she still loves fucking Jake, and gets off questioning him about what he wants her to do. It seems that the more men he wants her to fuck the more aroused they both get. Jake loves fucking her cunt after it is filled with another man’s cum. Now he wants her to fuck two men at once and while Laura listens she plays with her clit until she has an orgasm.

“We're a naughty pair, aren't we, Jake?" Laura has it right, and they both love it.

Love this story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Laura will get husband’s full support when she fucks other men. They will stick together so long as both get off on his increasingly uninhibited desires for wife to become a total slut, and for her to get more cock. There could easily be more chapters to their story; it is a shame the author called it quits this point. This seems to be typical of cuck stories; just when their newly transformed relationship is beginning, the authors “end” the story,

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Lucas sounds like an asshole with a big dick. He seems to get off humiliating Jake. I am not sure about Laura; seems to just like to fuck, and still have affection for Jake. Their relationship will have to evolve quickly if her quest for cock begins to take her away from him more and more. Then the shared fantasy ceases to be shared if it becomes one where Jake is a frustrated voyeur and Laura’s fantasies become hers alone and she linger finds sex with him satisfying.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This story can be continued, as Laura and Jake’s quickly evolving relationship need not sink into the “wimp cuck” and “dominant slut” mold that is so common on this website. It may morph into something more like a “hotwife” relationship where the husband takes a more active and less submissive role, even if he enjoys watching Laura fuck. If Laura respects and supports his fantasies and desires, there are interesting possibilities for their story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

If Laura’s fucking other men is something both she and Jake really want, then the story can continue, as their sexual desires are in sync. But if Laura just wants new cock and is no longer interested in Jake’s fantasies and desires, then their story is over, and this is as good a place as any to end it. But it also may be a failure of imagination by the author, something that is all too common on this site with cuck stories.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Overall good read and engaging fantasy story.

As really though ... likely would have picked up the arc trajectory theme from earlier chapter... the wife manipulating and willing to hurt husband to get her wants ... then caught cheating she lies ... pressed confesses and days she'll keep doing it and only a matter of whether he knows or not ... (brief glimmer of course alteration firmly breaking of with cheating friend Hal) but then continues to manipulates husband further without regard for his feelings it hurting him ... Lucas' laying things out at the water (explaining his wife is willing to risk and through away everything for some primal pleasure) ... wife again making clear husband will only be able to enjoy her directly after other men use her ... pushing her husband away after having him strip her fur her "lover" ... declaring as she's used this is what she wants ... making first to husband new lover can use her anytime anyway ...

Endpoint of trajectory: congratulations honey you've succeeded being your wildest dreams. Your getting big dick (though she seems to consistently make some of the worst choices in guys). Seen as an object of desire and pleasure by hung attractive men and really all men. ... husband leans in close to her ear and whispers "even me. I used to see you with the eyes of a loving husband who was even willing and able to stretch and play things in the bedroom, but you've shown no respect for love, feelings, boundaries, relationships ... do more when I look at you ... all I see is the physical shell, just a pleasure seeking sextoy" ... immediately then using her only for his own physical satisfaction primarily, the whole relationship becoming that if it survived at all. Then once her physical body is no longer so attractive (maybe as a twist for sorry said wearing her out sooner but setting up relentless stream of sociopath big dick guys to satisfy her cravings, 3 shifts a day 🙃), since more only based on that, finding someone else to either have a real relationship with it more attractive to have another physical only.

Nice touch husband making some reassertion by encouraging adding another stud to the fun next day at concert ... maybe on his way to giving her the "dog that caught the car experience" and ever increasing relentless stream of "lovers"

olblueyesolblueyes9 months ago

only read ch 1 and 5,,wished i had not bothered at all,,,how depressing,,,i would rather shoot myself than be that guy!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A brilliant read from start to finish. Enjoyed the couple's dialogue in particular. Job well done!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Tragic.

Is more less?

(Cumming apart?)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The 'Dancing (Size) Queen...

DessertmanDessertman6 months ago

Needs better editing.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Unbelievable this had me wanting more I thought for sure Miranda was going g to fuck Jake infront of Laura. The way Laura gave herself to Lucas is so EROTICLY BEAUTIFUL AND VERY SEXY !!!!!

YoungCurmudgeonYoungCurmudgeon28 days ago

Very long, parts were very erotic, even as a fantasy it missed the mark IMHO. Why do these story’s all have to end with finding a huge fuck attached to an asshole. I’m giving it 3 stars.

Alright_alright_alrightAlright_alright_alright11 days ago

Why is all the husbands turn into drooling idiots, where they can't get enough of watching their wives getting railed by some douchy asshole. Their wives telling them they're gonna kept doing it cause they love it so much. There is not one story on here where the husband watches his wife get pummeled and says " no I don't like this shit". I know in they real world that it's had to happen before, but nobody writes about. It's either he was trying to stop it before it happened or was done behind his back

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Marriage made in hell. He’s just become the side fuck and the cock that bankrolls her lifestyle. Women like that are good to fuck, if you’re the bull but otherwise toxic in every way.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous