All Comments on 'Wife Needs More Pt. 03'

by Siriussixnine

Sort by:
  • 123 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you!

That was exceptionally well written. The dialog was fluid and felt natural, and your description of the sex was, exquisite. Some of the best writing I've read in years.

For my own part, as a cuckold with a wife that is actively chatting with her hopeful lover and looking for someone more, convenient, (he's long distance) I loved your description of the husband and his feelings, and their progression. Also the fact that Laura took his word for it and broke it off with the first guy. I will say I didn't care for the Miranda character, in that she was completely cheating on her husband, cheating is still cheating, and making Laura and Jake accessories to her guilt. But that is a minor point in an otherwise great story, and of course, if I want a perfect story, I can try to write it myself. It's just an observation.

Thank you again for a great story!

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 3 years ago
Your writing is brilliant BUT...

The story of Jake's descent into cuck hell was disturbing. First his "friend" Hal drugs him and fucks his wife. He does NOTHING. Why didn't he go around and do something to him? Why didn't he contact Hal's wife and tell her? Nothing.

Then he let's his slut wife manipulate him completely. Telling her friend. The friend arranges a stud to fuck his wife. They lie to him and mislead him. He accepts it all. Why didn't he attempt or actually fuck Miranda. He could threaten to tell her husband .Why is his slut wife the only one to get what she wants and he is relegated to wanking. She cuts him off and he accepts it. He is now such a weak, spineless, pathetic apology for a man that it makes me sick. Plus, his slut wife now wants Lucas any time he wants to fuck her. What a future for Jake! How low can he go before he commits suicide or simply manages the strength to divorce the cheating, manipulative slut?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not my topic of choice

Written well and I won't argue about why he didn't do this or that as I believe it is because he is a cuck and that is what he wanted. Had he screwed around and got his share then this is a swapping or swinger story or a poly type set up. You wrote about a selfish woman and a weak man. You did it.

ephesiosephesiosover 3 years ago
Hot story if nothing else

This story is hot, that cannot be disputed. I thought it was going to be more like a hot wife tale and less of a cuckold storyline, but it was still ok.

I would have liked to see a little bit more spine in Jake. Right now they're flying down the highway with no brakes. There are no rules, no boundaries, no real consideration from Lauren. He allows himself to be knowingly manipulated without comment. He gets insulted to his face by almost everyone and he says nothing.

If you choose to continue this story, which I think you should, you should try to find a way to redeem Jake a little. Right now he's a push over. Give him back some pride.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 3 years ago

Yeah - that was hot. Real hot.

Not for everyone - but, still - fuck, this was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very hot

This story was very hot. It definitely encompasses some of the hesitation a guy feels when he first begins sharing his wife. He's torn between jealousy and arousal. But typical arousal wins out and they both discover just how hot this can all be. Not every situation is the same. Some guys participate, some stand by and watch being more submissive. Whatever floats your boat and gets you off is fine. I wasn't too cool knowing his supposed friend had drugged him in order to fuck his wife. Granted it worked out and he and his wife both enjoyed the encounter, but knowing what happened to get there was kind of brutal. That's one friend who would be receiving an ass whippin'. I'm not sure if you are going to continue with these two or not, but I will definitely read any other installment. Thanks for the great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I wonder about these people who say they Hate cucks and what they do with their wives

Yet this is chapter 3 and they are still here reading! I think they are closet cucks and love fucking love these stories and jerk off over and over again reading what they want their wives to do. They are scared and cry babies but they fucking love these stories. I myself would love to fuck another married woman and would care if the husband watches or not. It's free and needing cunt and a woman who wants to fuck, what's not to like. If the husband likes watching what harm does it do to the reader. NONE!! The wife likes cocks! The bull likes the free pussy. So I suggest if the readers don't like these stories why are they reading them chapter after chapter. It's a good jerk off story if you like being a bull.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Well written. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Definitely a hot story. I’m not into the premise but just like a movie the senerio is hot . I’d never allow it and my friend would’ve been hospitalized as soon as the drugs wore off. The fucking in cheating, cuck or swinging stories is not the real problems. It’s the lying, disrespect and manipulative behaviors that are bad . The wife Or anyone who knows will never respect him again . Way to many people in the world to be married to a person who wants and needs more thss as n you can give . If you love and respect the person than divorce so both can find a more compatible partner sexually.

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xover 3 years ago
Now a wimp and a cuckold

Yes, I read all 3 chapters, but I was hoping for Laura and Jake to agree on a bull within agreed rules, and maintain a somewhat equal marriage.

Instead, Laura sets him up (again?) and ignores his objection. I think he should have brought a tire iron into the room after the bar, so he could pack himself up and leave, either before or after Laura says "whatever he wants, whenever he wants".

Jake has lost her, whatever she has said before.

The 3 planners can find a way to their new home(s).

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Greatness continues

You're one of my absolutely favorite writers. Can't wait to see where the story continues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
jake needs a back bone

I agree story well written hope to see part 4 soon. Please give Jake a back bone let him stand up to Laura’s manipulation. She is becoming a size queen, Jake needs to find someone that taking care of his needs. He needs to hook up with a Hot Woman and see how Laura feels about that. Walk out when she finds two men at the concert tell her I’ve had enough humiliation from you and your friends.

Sheath1969Sheath1969over 3 years ago
Splat!

A great story, well written with increasing tension. But I found myself wishing for Jake to grab his stuff, head home and cut himself loose. Otherwise it appears that it’s going to be a long, hard, humiliating and debilitating ride...with lots of fucking though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
confusing

i really liked the first 2 parts. it had a nice mix of lust and fear. with part 3 all the tension is gone. sure, he keeps on getting doubts and the wife gives him no choice. but whatever happens he enjoys it. everything.

with that premise i don't see the point in this story's progression.

why even mention his apprehension when there is no consequence to it. he will take anything without any push-back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well written, but....

He just needs to leave the slut where she is and go home. I can’t imagine being more humiliated, especially with other woman there. He may as well go ahead and fluff the guy and guide his cock into wifey’s pussy. First two submissions were really good. In this one our protagonist devolves into submissiveness and debauchery.

BigDee44BigDee44over 3 years ago

When am I ever going to read:

"A little help, Jake?" Laura said, looking at me. "My hands are full."

She back looked down at his cock again and started licking and sucking on his knob whenever it emerged from her little hands. I poured a whole bottle of beer down her back and threw it at Lucas.

"You have disrespected me for the last time. You cannot love me and disrespect me at the same time. I am taking the car. Good bye!"

I got up and went behind her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hottest story ever on Literotica. 5

It would have been perfect if Jake had said she could fuck Lucas if he could fuck Miranda.

(Which may have eventually happened, as i quit reading after Lucas nailed Laura).

katibkatibover 3 years ago
Let Down

Two great chapters, then a dispointing third.

Why? I’m not sure. The first two had tension and true emotional conflict; the third, plenty of descriptive intercourse (perhaps too much) but no real involvement betwen Jake and Laura. Perhaps I was hoping that Jake would turn from his fantasies and react negatively to the humiliation that Laura was in a way inflicting upon him through clearly hinted deceptions about the trip to the hotel. But, I suppose, Jake was true to his nature. Excellent writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Best ever cuckold story...

This is by far one of the best, more realistic, cuckold stories I've read here. Laura is the perfect cuckoldress. Curious, not crude, apologetic and loving, yet cunning, manipulative and driven by her sexual hunger.

I hope you keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WRONG CATAGORY

1* DIVORCE will follow shortly. The wittol will react in the end. Game over.

Making him a wittol is the worst form of betrayal.Apart from the fact he is a weak idiot, he said NO enough times but she kept on with mind manipulation, even to the point of turning him down countless times. That is not a loving wife, that is scheming slut with a cunt the size of a tunnel, pack your bags Jake or better go find another woman that you can fuck. Watch Laura become the jealous bitch then.

JJ

hairyheadhairyheadover 3 years ago
Fabulous. MORE MORE

Amongst the best I have read on Literotica.

You could keep this going. More please.

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 3 years ago
Hot story!

The sex scenes were well done and the story is erotic as all hell. I have to admit Laura's manipulation and outright lying, as well as the humiliation of Jake being completely left behind, got to me. I'm good with extramarital sex in all its hotness but dishonesty and cruelty are a big turn off for me.

Still, it's beautifully written and exciting. I'm looking forward to reading more of your submissions.

StubbyoneStubbyoneover 3 years ago
WHEW !!

Finished the story. Now I can breathe! Your writing is incredible. The sex scenes and the emotions that ran through each was brilliantly described. I felt each of his heart rending thoughts as he, not able to help himself, let Lucas fuck his wife multiple times. The anxiety he experienced came through loud and clear. You are a very talented writer. An easy 5-😊😊😊😊😊.

denrondenronover 3 years ago

This story is so fucking, blazing hot! I love it!

johnny1705johnny1705over 3 years ago
Fantastic!

Hoping you are working on more stories and publish them quickly. Really hot.

RedDevil5875RedDevil5875over 3 years ago
A new favorite author!

I found the characters to be thoroughly unlikeable. Still, I couldn't stop reading. It was like seeing a car stuck on a railroad track as the train barrels toward it, and you're unable to prevent the crash or turn your eyes away from the scene. I hope you have many more tales to tell. Could you proof-read a little more carefully? Perhaps Grammarly would be helpful. Please know that I mean this only as a helpful suggestion.

mletroutmletroutover 3 years ago
I keep looking for that mythical creature...

...the cuckold fantasy based on respect rather than loathing. I’m not sure why the cuckold must always conform to a very specific personality type. Or why the wife, no matter how noble in the beginning, always seems to end up morally bankrupt at the end. I’m a woman and I find it vaguely insulting that we’re incapable of imagining a wife, or simply a heterosexual woman, that cannot help but succumb to a base desire to betray her relationship.

I suppose it’s the old Adam and Eve thing and the once popular theory that the serpent wasn’t only the spiritual father of Cain, but the biological father as well. I’m not sure I believe that as an interpretation, but when one looks through the cuckold genre, certain parallels can certainly be drawn.

It’s interesting.

mordred2716mordred2716over 3 years ago
@mletrout

I agree. My wife and I have an understanding: She doesn't hide and she does whatever to whomever in front of me. We both have to decide too. Sometimes I am not into it and tell her no. Sometimes I am not into it and still sit there and watch because those are the rules. It is also for safety and since I am a big guy (6'4" 270lbs) things tend to be ok. Also for every time with another guy I get something I want, either a kinky game or another woman and she watches us.

No degrading crap as it ends the game for either side as that is not respectful.

So few stories about a respectful partnership though. Maybe I should write down some of our escapades though they are reality and not equal to some of the fantasy stuff here.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 3 years ago

Part three had lots more errors than one or two; better editing would have helped. The beginning of the story as depicted in chapter one, suggests that Jake has a backbone and despite the eroticism of the cuckolding fantasy, the reality is not so great. There is perhaps the implication that he ends his marriage to Laura because she goes too far and too fast. Yet in chapter three, as others have stated, Jake has become a sub. I’m surprised he wasn’t placed in chastity, or made to eat the cream pie, or even submit to an ass fucking by Lucas, so he will know his place. I feel the Jake in chapter three was not the same as in the first two chapters. I also feel Laura loves herself a lot more than she loves her husband. Some comments suggest those who read stories like this one are closet cucks and hypocrites if they don’t like the story. In reality I think there are some readers like myself who are reading the story as just a story, or maybe to find out if hubby will grow a pair and fight back. Sadly disappointed on that score. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great

Wow, hell of a build up. Just missing clean up duty and a nice cream pie.

lv2travel2lv2travel2over 3 years ago

I found the story entertaining excluding the editing errors. I enjoy reading cuckold stories, however, I sincerely wish I could read a story which the story doesn't have a predictable ending. I would love to read a cuck story in which the cuck is unwilling to accept the demands of the wife or her lovers. Reading this I continually wished the cuck would say "no way"; I am what I am and if I'm unable to meet your needs; bye! I continually wished this cuck wouldn't fall into the arranged plot and would leave and go home. Then I wonder why his wife would do because clearly she lacks respect for him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Among the Best

This is among the best stories on the subject I have read. Outstanding. I certainly hope there will be more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

brilliant keep writing

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 3 years ago

I didn’t care for the direction this took at the end. His angst would have made the story much tighter but that is my opinion. It’s your story. I will say the sex scenes while hot were drug out too far.

Kept me reading and there is something to be said for that

gladventurergladventureralmost 3 years ago

In the first two chapters you at least got a sense that Laura might actually love her husband but just struggled with her thought life and with impulse control and seperating fantasy from reality. In this one, she has totaling surrendered any positive opinion she has of herself or Jake to her lust in such a depraved way that she runs all over her husband in the process. The fact that he let's her do it, speaks to his own need, The fact that she does this to him (a man she supposedly loves) speaks to her own lack of self respect and her bankrupt state. What she doesn't realize it that to denigrate her husband is to denigrate herself. The way she treats him is how she sees herself. From Jake's dream in part 2, you get a peek into his psyche, that he isn't enough for her, for himself. Instead of loving him and trying to understand his fear and need, she exploits it. This could have been a tale of redemption and sexual awakening. Instead it became a tale exemplifying the tire old scarcity mindset, that for me to get what I want, it's going to have to cost someone what they want. Even if that someone is the man I supposedly love. The reality is that for everything it costs Jake, it costs her too. What if she could have had her sexual experience in a way that built Jake up instead of tearing him down. Now that's a story I'd love to read. A story of love, redemption and sexual awakening. You can challenge cultural norms about sex without destroying the love between a couple. I would love to see a part 4 with redemption for Jake and Laura, and while we are at it Miranda and Lucas.

PervertedKnightPervertedKnightalmost 3 years ago

I gave this 4 stars. I thought it was very well-written, although as others have noted, there were some mistakes which an editor might have caught. I thought the sex scenes were highly erotic and touched a nerve with me as I would have enjoyed watching my wife take on huge dicks, although as a stag and not a cuckold. I agree with other commentators that the wife, who seemed quite loving in the first two chapters, seems to have had a personality change and isn't very likeable; hence my 4 stars. I guess the bottom line for our hero is whether he wants his wife to fuck big dicks or not ... once he resolves that issue, he can decide whether or not to remain married.

fredbrownfredbrownalmost 3 years ago

It sure as hell caused a hard-on somewhere in my hand. I've been a cuck for 8 years that I know of and not only don't get to watch, I'm not even sure of the where and when because she's into it for herself - not me.

Story doesn't really seem like real life, at least in my experience.

lv2travel2lv2travel2almost 3 years ago

I thought the story for the most part was well written. However, because I'm not a cuck I final it very difficult to believe a husband can sit and watch a woman he professes to love have sex with another man and do things for that man she would not do for him. This writer, in my opinion follows the script of many writers with this subject matter and portrays the husband as a wimp. I would have loved to see the husband "at least" not assist his wife in belittling him and put on his clothes and leave the room. Perhaps that's unrealistic but in my opinion how "most" men would react if in this situation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Hmm

You write well but this really is crap how can anyone like being humiliated? Reality and fantasy should never meet. If I was Jake I would have left her in part 1.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So similar to real event in our marriage. We began with mutual masturbation mainly about my wife and her previous boyfriends.

Eventually after a lot of persuasion on my part she agreed to meet up with one for old times sake.

They did meet and the deed was done, although I didn’t get to watch but was told all the details after.

We still masturbate about it 5 years after.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Outstanding

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Your writing is excellent. The story not so much. The wife is so manipulative I would have packed her suitcase for her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

26thNC……loved by……..no one.

i122i122almost 3 years ago

A very enjoyable story

cvandrewscvandrewsalmost 3 years ago

Excellent! Well written and beautifully paced

Finchy1955Finchy1955almost 3 years ago

Started of really good then got a bit silly 2.5 stars

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 3 years ago

Not necessarily in this story, but the thing that always gets me with the "wife needs more" theme is never a thought that if the HUSBAND needed more, that it would be okay for HIM to cheat.

vazkor13vazkor13almost 3 years ago

Much weaker than the 2 previous chapters.

First :who is this Guy? He has the same name that our hero in chapter 1 and 2, but he totally let that laura roll all over him...ans whoe is that Laura ??? She just dont seem to care about her husband...hé is just a propefor hier fantasy...

Hal was an asshole but Luka Is a Real jerk.

And what happen now? Now that Jake has come and is down from the sexyal high ? He "has" a woman whose pussy belong to someone else...

There IS few cuckold story with a possible positive outcome, not this one.

Outstanding writing though..as usual.

vazkor13vazkor13almost 3 years ago

Just toi complete my previous post : that story has too many loosee ends ans scream for a fourth chapter : what happen to the good Friend Hal? To Meredith ? Can Jake trust gain Laura : She cheated, talked to Meredith about their secret, cut him from sex, the meeting with Luka IS fishy, etc,etc

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppyalmost 3 years ago

What is Laura using for birth control?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Five stars, very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Man I would have had Lucas out working the drug scenes to pay me for having m wife. Jake is made to seems weak. Cmon man.

lv2travel2lv2travel2over 2 years ago

The story was well written and very erotic, however, why do cuckold writers never write about men who aren't afraid to stand up to men who would seduce their wives and make the husband question his masculinity? I would have enjoyed this story more if Jake would have left the room and not assisted his wife as she allowed another man to berate and belittle the man who truly loves and cares for her.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

When Laura wanted to go fuck the Lifeguard I was there. I was rooting for her to go do it. Hell I have sent my wife to do the exact same thing. Then she would come back and give me her wonderful sloppy seconds that I have always loved. If she had been a little less self centered and cared about Hubby she would have reassured him and he wouldn't have complained so much and talked her out of it. But in the end my heart hurt for him as I had a previous wife that constantly lied about almost everything. She made me hate myself as I am afraid will happen to Laura's hubby. When a person cheats on their spouse it hurts them. It kills their self esteem. But honesty keeps the couple together and deeply in love as long as they ate honest and reassuring with each other.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

I was so rooting for Laura to beg Hubby to go back over to Hal's his big dicked buddies House so she can get fucked again. But give her hubby some loving reassurances that she would still love Hubby and come home to give him sloppy seconds.

WarrenismcgeWarrenismcgeover 2 years ago

This is one of the hottest things I have read in many years. The way you capture the ‘moth to a flame’ instinct of the cuck - his reluctance and yet his yearning. Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story and well written. Their needs to be a chapter 4. With Jake taking a different lover to see if that would shake up his wife, and put the shoe on the other foot with him getting under his wife skin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely erotic and extremely well-written. Despite her telling her husband that she loves him, and that he has her heart, I couldn’t tolerate living with a wife who gave her husband leftovers, and her stud her best. With determination I would kick her ass to the curb. Five stars for the story. One star for the story,

ChimeraLoveMeeChimeraLoveMeeover 2 years ago

I never thought about how escalation in erotica but the way you handled it was excellent. The length and pacing of the story are perfect - just enough to take the story to its conclusion without any filler. You are one of the best writers on the site and seeing that this your first series makes it even more impressive.

billtomlin60billtomlin60over 2 years ago

I enjoyed this story so very, very much. It covers all the bases of what I like in a hot, erotic tale. The dialog is believable and sweeps us into the characters in a realistic way. The plot is well thought-out and moves along at a Goldilocks pace, not to fast, not too slow. The descriptions of each sexual event and the storytelling of those events are hot, exciting and true to life. Finally, the little hints of the impending ‘doom’ of Jake as he slowly but surely heads down the path of becoming a cuckold keeps the interest and excitement high.

I would someday like to be able to write with this exceptional style. Thank you for the story and the inspiration. Perhaps someday we’ll have a few more cuck stories from you, someone whom I believe is one of the best authors on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it. 5 stars ⭐️. Hated it. One star ⭐️.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You write very very well, the story was great until the disrespect from Laura to Jake. I like the genre of cuckold/loving wives, but for me it needs to be done with respect or outright cheating. When Jake asked her "not him" she went ahead anyway with disregard for Jakes feelings that for me is a no-no. But as I said, the writing is impeccable.

itsnogooditsnogoodover 2 years ago

I love this series! I read it shortly (like a couple months) after developing my own cuckolding fetish and this is just so erotic. The character development is well paced and believable. I can't wait to read more stories from you.

BigRichard2910BigRichard2910over 2 years ago

I didn't read chapters 1 or 2, and i won't be reading any more.

I won't ridicule as many have done, but Lucas' condescending attitude ruined it for me.

I've been in the husband's shoes except that the other guy was properly grateful and treated me with somewhat more respect.

The fact that it's so well written is the only reason i followed it to the end.

I give this 1 star for the wife's cruelty.

Anallicker01Anallicker01over 2 years ago

Enjoyed your story! Definitely felt sorry for Jake! I'd have asked to start sleeping with other women if my wife attempted to get me into a cuckold life style! Any plans to continue with the saga of Jake & Laura? Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love Jake undressing Laura for Lucas! I did this with my wife Michelle and friend Brent. Lifted my tshirt off her as she knelt before him exposing her small, pert breasts. I grabbed his big left hand moving to her right tit, brown nipple hard with excitement. He sucked entire left breast into his mouth. We moved to floor and his thick middle left finger impaled her. She reached under waist band of his red sweats, stroking him. I rubbed his finger with my right middle finger deep inside her wetness. I looked up to see their first kiss, tongues dancing. She guided him by his turgid shaft over her left leg, rubbing his helmet up and down her slit. Fierce anticipation of our first cuckolding gleaming in her eyes, she met my stare asking, “are you sure you’re ok with this?” I simply whispered “I love you” as I kissed her deeply. Her lips parted as she guided his thick manhood into her vagina!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Despite what he may think right now, Jake doesn't know that he's going to reap what he's sown...now or slightly later. He's headed for "DIVORCE'. As some commenters have stated, he should "kick her to the curb'....or, perhaps take a few lovers, himself, and see how his wife likes the new arrangement. If the man is sane, he won't want her as his permanent partner for life, any longer. He needs to start fresh and learn some valuable life lessons; so does wife Laura ! Her nymph and sex addictions won't last a lifetime; she just doesn't realize it yet. Of the author's writing style, I agree that it's pretty good ! (worthy of 4-5 stars overall). Of the 'cuckold' theme, it's reminiscent of the story of Michael and Jen as told by XLegLover in another Literotica series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Anonymous" (2 months ago) states: "....Despite her telling her husband that she loves him, and that he has her heart, I couldn’t tolerate living with a wife who gave her husband leftovers, and her stud her best. With determination I would kick her ass to the curb....." I couldn't agree more. Jake deserves so much more. Laura doesn't realize that she's headed for "DIVORCE COURT"...maybe sooner, maybe later ! Ultimately, she'll end up alone....may take some years of slut-wife activity to achieve this status......but it will happen. Jake won't tolerate her disrespect forever, esp. if he tires of her infidelity and desires a woman with whom he can share a more mutually respectful and faithful lifestyle, including having children who can respect their parents as they grow up ! 'And Laura will find that no self-respecting husband (excluding cuckholds, perhaps), will want to consider having and raising children in a traditional family relationship with such an unfaithful 'sexpot' turned slut-wife as Laura has turned out to be.... (God knows why Jake married her in the first place!; we can be sure that he had no idea originally what she was REALLY like and what type of nymphomaniac she would ultimately turn out to be. From the full measure of the "Wife Wants More" storyline, Jake is more than adequate in the bedroom department....and it is Laura who turned into the more hedonistic marital partner needing ever-larger than real life 'cocks' that Jake had no prior idea about and, of course, which he could not be expected to fulfill.! As stated by "Anonymous", we can really empathize with and feel sorry for him....but he can save himself from Laura and her unrealistic expectations by DIVORCE. Kick her to the curb. Salvage your own self-respect. (Your 1st wife Laura is hopeless and will drown herself in the bottomless ocean of sexually addictive oblivion. Don't let her drag you down with the 'anchor-weight' of her self-destructive lifestyle, which by her own admission she is helpless or powerless to save herself (or her own body) from !)

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

Every case is different I guess. I've been a cuck for more than a decade and never get to see a darn thing, the first was her main lover for years and he/she/ I knew each other knew of the situation and there was no "romance" involved. Now he's gone and other casual trysts may or may not occur - without me getting in on, being told who, what, or when. I'm not going to object and I know i'm still her happy number one.

hrnymom6814hrnymom6814over 2 years ago

I'd love to rate your story, but I have mixed feelings on it. It was very well written and descriptive. However, maybe it's just because this isn't my "usual thing", but I couldn't help thinking that Laura was a manipulative bitch who Jake should just divorce. Yah, he gets off on watching her, but sex isn't everything. And you get the distinct impression he's not REALLY ok with any of it...Which is understandable. It feels like she's just using him by the end of the story.

bobareenobobareenoover 2 years ago

Not a story that did more than make me detest the characters. Jake is a conflicted knob. Laura is a ... well a woman without much interest in monogamy, that's for sure. She seemed to be written as a manipulative ass. All in all, a cuckold's dream come true, I guess. Hard to give this story a positive rating as it was stomach curdling in so many ways. On the other hand, it was well written, even if I found it unpleasant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 stars!! Very good plot with excellent writing skills. I have never watched my wife have sex with other men, but I have agreed to allow her too, but only away from our home. I am very much in love with her and would become jealous if I watched. She has an incredible sexual appetite and needs more then one man to keep her satisfied. She is a small women but likes very well endowed men which I am not. Like I said I have never watched my wife, but I love sloopy seconds. It really turns me on to smell another mans sex when I kiss her and especially the taste of him when I go down on her. I become very horny and want to have sex with her everyday until her lovers hickeys disappear from her breasts. I know it's not for everybody but it's a win win for us.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

10 stars on a 1 to 5 scale. just awesome wording of all 4 people's thoughts

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story was well written, however, I continually have difficulty understanding how a husband could assist another man to have sex with his wife. I do not believe this wife sincerely loved her husband. Toward the end of the story I hoped the husband would leave the room, get into his car and leave his wife and her friends. Why? Because her actions have shown him that he'll never be able to satisfy his wife sexually. Time to man up!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellently written story, with a good pace and I did enjoy how Laura works to convince Jake to make the fantasy real and how encouraging turned on they both were getting by it and how the sex between them was more and more frequent and more intense. But I agree with so many of the comments above that say the story took a poor direction towards the end. A good friend of his since childhood drugging him out of the blue so he could fuck his wife was just bizarre. But I think the 2 lead characters seemingly become 2 very different people from how they were written up to this point was the biggest problem. Their fantastic sex and the fantasy that got them there was always about them. About how Jake was so turned on by Laura's pleasure and Laura was turned on by this. It just seems such a waste of all your work setting the scene for it to turn into a woman sees big dick and forgets her husband story. With all that went before surly when Laura fucked a guy in front of Jack that should have been the main source of her sexual pleasure. Instead they both become hugely submissive and it becomes all about doing what the other guy wants rather than about their fantasies

sempergumby1963sempergumby1963over 2 years ago
Well written...

however, the premise that Laura loves Jake is laughable. Laura sets up the liasion thru her buddy the cheating wife, Miranda. The contrived meeting was transparent, & totally underhanded. Jake will be outta there toot sweet once he realizes that Laura just gets off on disrespecting him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I get some people get off on this shit, sexual humiliation and what not. Good for them. In my youth I used to enjoy fucking shallow women in front of their partners. They were just a hole that needed filling and I was fulfilling a need for them. But all the sex talk aside, once all the bedroom conversations were over, the sex finished they had nothing to offer. They were narcissistic, self indulgent, shallow, boring human beings. Yes, they had great tits, fucked like possessed, did everything and anything you wanted them to while humiliating the one man they perpetuated to love above all others. The amount of times I got offers afterwards that they would leave their husbands at a whim if they could have my cock permanently was profound.

I eventually married a beautiful, loyal, one man woman and we have had the most amazing life together. A life shared, a life growing together transcends the need for selfish sexual gratifications. I don’t miss the orgies, the shallow personalities, the mistrust, the humiliation dished out to their poor partners who many times just went along with it as their last effort to keep the marriage going. I wonder sometimes where they are now, how happy they are, how many marriages they’ve ruined, and how they think about themselves.

As I said, each to their own. But from personal experience this lifestyle never lasts long. Sharing is not caring, it’s selfish, it’s self indulgent, it’s short term, it’s fragile fought with insecurities and guilt, jealousy, pain. In the end not one relationship endured once they went down this road…..not one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

well written pathological shit. And no I didn't read all of it, skipped to the last page, skimmed, got the gist. It's not like the plot was difficult to understand. How such self absorbed, shallow behavior is erotic completely escapes me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As others have stated, very well-written, and character development works well in series form, although chapters two and three could use some condensing. Personally, I prefer stories of swapping and sharing, having had actual experiences, and am not into cuck stuff, where husbands seem to get off on humiliation.. At least this one's ego gets a massage when wifey invites him in after she has gotten off on big cock dudes. The dialogue between hubby and wife provides good insight for me into the attraction the cuck phenomenon has to some people.. Great dialogue on the benefits of extra-marital screwing by Lucas as they wait by the car while the girls prime themselves by taking a swim. Very hot sex writing. I have yet to award a 5 and don't give 4s to many stories, but you earned that on the last two chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really don’t know why people who are into this lifestyle bother to get married. It’s not like you wake up one day and crave kong cock orgies. I guess that feeds into the narcissistic nature of these people, they find a sap who will fund their lifestyle. That’s all the husband will ever be. He won’t be around to share memories in the retirement village because like all of these sort of relationships, they alway, always, fail.

Lustman69Lustman69about 2 years ago

Despite all of the anonymous comments decrying anything that's alternative in relationships I found this very erotically charged there was manipulation on both parties. This was very well presented, taking the dynamics of both parties and laying them bare. I really enjoyed their journey and would love to see how this dual obsession subsequently developed. Visually painted extremely well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was one of the best in the Loving Wives genre. Would be thrilled to see a follow-up to this story... the Next Steps they take. Well written, great tension, great dialogue.

JoeElfJoeElfalmost 2 years ago

5 stars on all 3 parts. Loving Wives= "Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more." Which this is. Whiners should head to Romantic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very well written. I liked it more because there's no humiliation which I hate like hell. A 5 star for your hard work.

jsch1947jsch1947almost 2 years ago

It starts well. Humiliation factor is limited. It's unavoidable with wife sharing, but with Stags it's minimal. It appears he's voyeur stag. He's reasonable and generous, however like most cuckold writers, you don't allow the slut to be able to take Yes for an answer.

When he firmly rejects Hal, she doesn't receive a valid explanation. She responds with a blanket denial of sex for hubby.

Lucas acceptable. No more repulsive than many, but your plot would not allow hubby to spit roast Laura. Why didn't he challenge the 'set up,' and demand that he fuck the second slut. Lucas got both at the same time while hubby beat of.

Screw that.

Too much humiliation.

You missed putting him in a cock cage.

This started out well, what the hell happened??

You're a better writer than this.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 2 years ago

I was lukewarm regarding this story and gave it three stars. There were irritating writing errors that better editing could have corrected (minus one star). I don’t feel there was much originality in this story which seemed to drag on far too long and at too slow a pace. I too disliked the humiliation aspect and felt Jake was foolish to let things proceed as they did. I fail to understand the point of being married if one lets one’s spouse fuck around, no matter how erotic it may seem in fantasyland. Nearly all such arrangements end in divorce anyway. Are we to assume Jake (Meredith calls him “Jackie” to belittle him) wants to be a sub in a female-led marriage, or perhaps a slave? Why not go all the way and have Jake fluff Lucas’s “superior mega-cock,” eat cream pies to clean Laura up (the way a devoted slave should), and be in enforced chastity? Then Laura can get all her pleasure from her “bulls” and just use Jake for income and home services, since she can’t feel him any longer in her “size-queen” cunt. The lack of credibility (my opinion — everyone is entitled to one, correct?) resulted in my deducting another star — hence, three stars for this story.

AnnalovesitAnnalovesitover 1 year ago

Loved it, a wife always needs more cock.

Well written

Five stars

Anna

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Took him a while to reconcile fantasy and reality

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

All I have to say is, I like the long, drawn out buildup. That's how sex should be. My wife and I fantasized and roll played a lot about this same thing. Both of us got super turned on. But...both of us a little to unwilling to take it all the way. Or....maybe she did and just didn't tell me about it

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

This will work only until she becomes more cruel. Then it will not longer be a loving wife story, because there will no longer be a loving wife, just a cruel power driven cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was a great story, still 5 stars.

I would like to see the conflict of emotions in a continuing story if Lucas would make his way possessively to there city with his own plans for Laura.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How about a "wife needs more" story where both husband and wife recognize the need and they act on her need. But she really loves her husband.

Let husband fuck her till he can't, then have her go to the stud to get her brains fucked out. Drain the stud, then return to husband so he can reclaim her used pussy.

She gets the sex she needs, puts her husband first, and he actually shares instead of giving her away.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66over 1 year ago

I agree with both LenardSpencer and ephesians about this chapter. Disappointed with Jake and Laura. 2 stars. Write a chapter 4 in which Jake takes back his life. I'd give that chapter 4 or 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He should have fucked Monica and if there were any objections, got dressed and drove off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Everyone saying she still loves Jake is delusional. She loves herself and will keep Jake around as long as he behaves as she wants or until she meets a guy who makes her divorce is pathetic sissy ass. Jake is a first rate loser and Laura is now just a cheating slut whore. Good job telling a story about a pathetically shallow selfish woman and her wimp husband.

HighBrowHighBrowover 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop. First part of series great, second frightening, third all sex and wickedness, all love lost. I liked the characters until she cucked him and he accepted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Five stars. I really struggled to finish this story, because it was SO well done; beginning, middle, end. This is not at all my kink, but I admire how far you took it. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Jake listened to Laura's lies and combined with his fantasy, he allowed Laura to take over control of their marriage. Now, he is just anotther cuck, and all he has to look forward to is eating Hal's xcum out of his wife's pussy, or divorcing her.

Why he never tried to fuck Miranda is beyond me. He even admitted he was set up by the two women and still let it happen.

Good writing, good job of keeping up the suspense. I thought however that this was going to be a one-off, instead it is Jake's new reality that his wife will be fucking other men on her schedule, and Jake will be at the mercy of Laura when getting any more sex in their relationship.

Not a good trade-off, in my opinion.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous