Wife’s Erotic Hypnotic Massage

Story Info
Seducing my wife into a massage while using Erotic Hypnosis.
1.5k words
3.83
16.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about one of the times that I seduced my wife into a sensual massage while lulling her into an erotic trance.

This all started one afternoon while I was watching my wife working around the house in one of her cute short sun dresses I love.

This evening was initiated with me sneaking up behind my wife while she was washing a few dishes in the kitchen sink. Once I was behind her, I slowly began caressing her arms with my fingertips from her shoulders to her wrists. As I continued, I started focusing more on the underside of her arm and wrist. After she stopped what she was doing I began lightly kissing the nape of her neck and nibbling on her sensitive earlobes at the same time. I heard a slight giggle escape from her mouth followed by a sigh of pleasure.

While I had her captured in the moment, I move my hands to the side of her body touching her with my fingertips much like I had done with her arms earlier. I would move my fingertips up and down the sides of her torso and then proceeding to her front, not high enough to touch her breasts and not low enough to reach her thighs. It wasn't long before I could feel the pressure her body pushing back against my groin as well as her giggles and sighs turning into more defined sounds of pleasure.

Once I had her full attention I whisper in her ear "Why don't you go to the bedroom, slip out of your sun dress and lay on the bed on your stomach and get comfortable." Now my wife already knows what this means and she doesn't need any more explanation. Nor did she need to hear it twice. She immediately turns around, kisses me lightly on the lips and heads for the bedroom only looking back long enough to flash me a seductive smile. This is the only signal I need to recognize she is ready to share some romantic fun together.

As I enter our bedroom, I can see her lying on the bed with her hands at her side waiting in anticipation. I grab the massage oil and commence to massaging her exposed body starting with her arms while paying close attention to her fingertips, wrists and palms.

Now I often like to combine some erotic hypnosis with our romantic evenings and this time was no exception. Typically, my wife enjoys this combination as well. I begin to speak to her in a way she would immediately recognize from my voice as my hypnotic tone. Once aware of my intent, if she is not in the mood for trance play, she definitely will let me know. Tonight, all was silent as I carry on with relaxing both her mind and body to a wonderful state of trance.

As I move to her legs, I continue to walk her mind to a deeper level of trance while massaging every inch of this wonderful woman's body. Starting with her toes moving up to her calves and finally up to her inner thighs. As I move to her inner thighs, she casually separates them to give me better access. I tease along her inner thighs but just slightly out of reach or her vagina. I cannot help but notice she is already glisten with moisture as her pussy opens up to me as I get closer and closer to the outer lips. Sounds can be heard escaping her mouth but without any tangible words.

From there I proceed to her shoulders and back until I reach her buttocks. She adores having her butt massaged which makes me spend a little extra time in that area. I admit I love kneading her butt like soft pliable dough exposing her cute little rosebud to my eyes as well.

All the while I am massaging every part of her body, relaxing every muscle and tissue of her skin I am leading her mind to that erotic subconscious playground. Once all the signs are there that we have reached that desired level, I give my wife a hypnotic command. "On the count of three you are going to safely roll over onto your back and relax back down into the bed with your hand comfortably by your sides." "One, two three." At that moment I watch as my wife rolls onto her back and settles down comfortably in the bed awaiting my next command.

This is where the fun really begins. I suggest to her "From now on as I am massaging your body everywhere I touch will be sexually arousing to you. It doesn't matter where I touch or caress it will be as if I am stroking your pussy, your breasts or playing with any other erogenous part of your body. This sexually arousing feeling will increase more and more as I continue to touch you." Then I repeated the same phrase to her again to reinforce the suggestion.

Next, I methodically begin to softly massage and touch her arms. Turning her palms up so I can touch the more sensitive skin on the underside. As I touch my wife, I can definitely see signs that my suggestion has taken effect as her body starts to react to my every touch and her moans of pleasure become a little louder than before. I haven't even touched her erogenous zones yet. I continue this on her neck and shoulders repeating the phrase "The more I touch you the more aroused you become and the more aroused you become the more you will long to be touched." Over and over again.

Skipping her breast for the moment, I move to her torso and stomach almost touching her breasts but just not quite. However, I can clearly see her nipples are hard and standing proud without even the slightest touch.

Next, I proceed to her legs starting at the feet working my way up. By the time I reach her inner thighs she has completely spread her legs and she is squirming around the bed in carnal bliss. My wife's sex is now on full display you can clearly see the clitoris swollen and peeking out from its hood. You could also identify she is extremely wet just by noticing her juices clinging to the entrance of her vagina. I continue to caress and massage all around her inner thighs as before getting closer and closer to her vagina but never quite touching it.

Now it is time to maneuver my hands to her breasts and nipples. sensually massaging her breasts, I begin slightly grazing the nipples as I do so. Suddenly I increase the pressure of the massage to her breasts while pinching her nipples at the same time. By now my wife cannot stay still and her body begins to rise up as I pinch and pull her nipples. She is constantly moaning now, getting louder and louder from my manipulation of her body. This is followed up by her grabbing at my wrist and hands in an attempt to force them down between her legs. My wife will rarely touch herself so I don't worry about her taking matters into her own hands at this time. Knowing this, I resist her insistent pressure at the moment to coerce me into to rub her clitoris.

My wife is rolling from side-to-side writhing around like a woman possessed rubbing her legs together and then opening them while making every effort to force my hands between her legs to rub her clitoris or finger her pussy. Once she has reached this point, I know it is time to put an end to her pleasurable torture and give her some sexual release. I quickly climb onto the bed spread her legs and dive between her thighs. I begin sucking and teasing her clit with my tongue at the same time as I finger her pink little butthole using lubrication that has found its way to her ass from her leaking pussy. This takes her straight over the top as she begins to convulse in a massive orgasm. As she is riding this wave, I spread her legs even wider rub my cock on the front of her pussy to lube it up and then plunge it deep into her vagina. I continue to pound her until we both reach the peak of our climax.

Finally, as we are both coming down from our orgasmic bliss I whisper "I want you to relax back down now into the bed. For in a moment, I am going to count you up from one to five and when you reach 5 you will be wide awake feeling wonderful." As I watch her settle back down into the bed I count "One, two, Three, Four, and Five, Wide awake."

My wife opens her eye with a huge smile reaches for my face, kisses me deeply and then says "That was fun."