Wife’s Fit Older Sister Pt. 01

Story Info
Obsession with my wife’s older sister.
1.4k words
3.77
45k
37

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rogue195
Rogue195
29 Followers

This Story is absolutely true. The names have been changed for discretionary reasons. This is the first part of several stories to come building up to me fucking my hot older Sister-in-law, Mary.

At the time this part occurred I was 42yrs old, my sexy wife was 41yrs old and her gorgeous older sister who was 15 years older than Molly was 56yrs old. I had always found Mary to be hot a hell from the first day I meet her when I started dating Molly some nine years ago. Even on our wedding day Mary distracted me wearing this skin tight sexy dress and slutty heels. Molly and I were and are still very happily married when these events with Mary occurred. We had been married a little over 8 yrs.

But first a little about my wife. Molly is sexy as hell and very fit. She is 5'6" 120lbs olive skin, dark brunette hair, hazel eyes, 34a small, but perky breasts, athletic legs and a fit round high ass to die for. She is very sexual and our sex life is great. Her older sister has the same build. Mary is also 5'6" probably 115lbs with lighter sandy brown hair and hazel eyes. Mary recently had a boob job to a healthy 34C, fit build, amazing legs, tone body and similar ass but just a little less thicker than Molly's. She carried herself very differently than my wife. She was very confident with herself and her body. She had a very rare sexual energy that she could put off. She loved to show off what she had, with sexy outfits and was very flirtatious.

Both have sexy feet and toes and for me, who has a huge foot fetish, I found this hot as hell. Both sisters are always in the gym together, working out, taking classes and running races to stay fit. Needless say I wanted to fuck Mary the first time I met her. She was the older version of what Molly would look like 15 years later but she was also different in personality which was also a huge attraction. She was always touchy and flirtatous with me. The two would always get compliments about just how similar they were. Again this appealed to something very carnal and deep inside of me and very quickly I developed a sexual lust for my Sister-in-Law that only got worse as the years went on.

It started innocently enough whenever I would see Mary. Whether hanging out with Mary and her husband, with Molly or when she would babysit our kids, drop them off etc. I would then fuck Molly that night imagining it was Mary. All day, I would edge thinking of fantasies involving Mary. What she was wearing, her hitting on me or me advancing on her and claiming her sexually. I would do this until Molly got home and I could fuck her to fulfill the uncontrollable desire.

This continued and became routine. I started getting braver and would sneak pics of Mary with my cell phone when she was not paying attention. When I was alone I would study the pics and jerk off to them and fantasizing about the moment we were in and roleplaying sexual fantasies. I would get lucky sometimes and get a pic of her in a bikini at the pool and would have so much fun looking at her pics and jerking off to her.

Eventually, I would print pics of her face and masturbate giving her facials. Anything I could do to make the fantasy of fucking Mary more realistic I did. I was obsessed with Mary and could not stop my behavior. I got braver and braver as time went on and the desire grew.

When we would pet sit for Mary and her husband while they were on vacation I would go over and sniff her panties and lick and sniff her sexy heels. One time, I even jerked off in a sexy pair of heels and left my cum on the inside soles of the heels. I was so unbelievably aroused at the idea she would eventually wear them and my cum would be on her sexy soles. This behavior was added to the sneaking of pics and fantasizing about her. The obsession was only growing and I could not be satisfied.

Sniffing her panties was amazing and it was close contact with her that I desired. But, the jerking off in her heels was the tipping point for me. When I would see her wearing heels I had jerked off in, well I can't really explain hot erotic and hot that was for me. She had my load on her sexy soles. Every opportunity I had to select and jerk off in a pair of heels I did. I obsessed over how I can get her to eat my cum without knowing until the stars lined up and presented me with an opportunity.

It was spring and I was planting a garden with Molly when Mary stopped by to visit. We made small talk, she was asking what we were going to grow. I explained what my plans were and told her she and her husband were welcome to the extra vegetables we had. Now, to be honest I never thought past that moment.

Fast forward to June the garden has grown and I am starting to get vegetables. She was watching our kids and I was working outside sweating my balls off in the summer heat, when she called. She asked what I was doing and I told her I was picking cherry tomatoes. She explained how she loved fresh garden cherry tomatoes and I happily told her I would pick some for her. She explained she was packing the kids up and would be over soon with them.

Thats when it hit me. I rushed inside with my vegetables and washed the cherry tomatoes clean. Not knowing exactly what I should do I pulled my shorts off and started rubbing a few of them on my insanely sweaty balls. I did this with all the cherry tomatoes I had which was only about 8. I placed each in a small tubberware container. After, doing this I was rock hard and it hit me. I know how I can get Mary to eat my load.

I frantically started jerking my cock until I explode a huge load in the tubberware container all over the ball sweat covered cherry tomatoes. I rolled them around in my semen and coated them well. I pulled each one out and placed them on a small plate to dry. Praying they would dry before she got to the house. I got dressed cleaned up and waited with my heart racing. Running from the front window to the kitchen making sure they were drying and there was no sign of residue on them.

Mary arrived at the house and walked in wearing running shoes, a sexy sports bra which showed off her new tits and a to die for pair of yoga pants that showed off her ass. She explained she was going to the gym after dropping the kids to me. She looked amazing as usual. I told her I had picked my first batch of cherry tomatoes and she could have them. I walked to the kitchen explaining I had already tried one in the garden. I picked and cleaned the rest for her to have.

She followed me into the kitchen. Without hesitation she grabbed one and put it in her mouth and started chewing. I can't begin to explain in that very moment the feelings I was having. It was a combination of fear, would she discover what I did from the taste? To complete satisfaction and utter arousal at the fact that my hot Sister-in-Law Mary was eating my cum. She moaned after finishing the first and complimented me saying. "God, they are sooo sweat and juicy." Then one by one I watched her consume all of them until the small plate was empty.

She thanked me, saying she looked forward to more and quickly left for the gym. I was soooooo completely aroused. Asking myself how could she have not tasted my cum? Did she know what I did? I didn't care at this point if she confronted me about it. I wanted to fuck her. I needed to fuck her. To be continued...

Rogue195
Rogue195
29 Followers