Wife’s Fit Older Sister Pt. 02

Story Info
Obsessed with my wife’s fit older sexy sister.
3.7k words
4.27
26.9k
22
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rogue195
Rogue195
29 Followers

So that is how my life was for a while. I was stuck with this uncontrolled desire for my wife's older sexy fit flirtatious sister. She was perfect to me. Short, Small fit athletic frame with 34c tits. Flat stomach with a nice small round ass. Her skin was like Molly's, olive in color and would tan extremely dark in summer. She like Molly had sexy feet and toes. I would give anything to worship at her feet.

I kept trying to find anything that could satisfy my carnal list for the sexy woman, but nothing worked. I knew everything I was doing was wrong and would devastate my wife but I could not control it.

Just a little about me at that time in my life I was 45 years old and very fit. I was 5 foot 10 and weighed 180 pounds. I was constantly running triathlons and working out daily. I have a 8 inch straight medium thickness cock that my wife Molly enjoyed. She could not take the entire thing in her mouth but said that it was the best cock she had ever had inside of her.

My sex drive was extremely high. Molly and I were having sex very often and I was masturbating daily. My cum shots were very nice loads.

I would constantly look for chances to sneak pictures of her so I could masturbate to later. I would look at the picture and imagine my own seductive scenario where we would fuck. I would keep them on a hidden app on my phone. I found myself imagining more and more I was fucking Mary when I was having sex with my wife.

I knew that I needed to stop but it was like a flame I was drawn to. I had to see how close I could get without getting burnt.

I was trying to satisfy something that could only be resolved by fucking her. I knew this but it did not stop me.

I would search the Internet looking for any pornstar that resembled her so I could visually imagine her naked.

Whenever I could jerk in her heels I would. Whenever I could sniff a pair of her dirty or clean panties I would. I would suck on the crotch of her panties just for a possible hint to the taste of her pussy.

Most occasions I would not have a lot of time for in-depth searches.

I would take a picture with my cell phone of her drawers and then begin my treasure hunt for anything good to quench my desire for her. I would carefully go through her closet, drawers and heels always putting them back the way I had found it.

All of this just feed my addiction but I could not stop. There was one occasion where my wife was out of town with our kids and her sister. Her husband was leaving on a business trip the day before they would return.

I had one night where I could spend sometime going through things. I was always curious about whether or not she had toys but in my limited brief searches was unsuccessful. This was my chance.

I went over that evening to feed and walk their dog. I came back, putting the dog in the kennel. I went to their bedroom and began my slow methodical search.

I went through everything of her in the drawers, nightstand, closet and bathroom. Nothing

I thought there is no way this woman does not have something. Not the vibe I get from her.

I took a chance and started looking through an old trunk at the foot of their bed. That's when I found the absolute jackpot. At the very bottom of the trunk was a cedar box with a key taped to the bottom.

I prayed while opening it. My eyes confirmed what my heart new about this slutty acting woman. SEX TOYS!

She had numerous dildos with suction cup bottoms and several vibes. She had a small egg shaped toy with what looked like a tail.I found out it was controlled by a remote also in the box and vibrate on numerous settings.

But the absolute most amazing thing I found was a small box of 3 jeweled anal butt plugs but only 2 were in there. The molded spot that held the middle sized plug was gone.

I thought holy shit did she take it on her trip with my sister and kids so she could wear it.

I was hard as a rock and dripping cum. I jerked off in a pair of her heels and carefully put everything back. I took a souvenir, a sexy pair of her dirty panties. I needed to have her scent close by in case I needed a fix.

I was proud of what I found out that night and it only confirmed I wanted this slutty older woman more than ever.

The routine continued for me until Molly and Mary planned a joint family vacation staying at the beach to celebrate Molly's 43rd Birthday.

It was going to be a 4 day vacation with Molly and I with our kids and Mary and her husband with their older sons.

The time for the vacation and we were all staying together in a 3 story condo walking distance to the beach and golf courses. I didn't golf but Mary's husband and older boys did. I would much rather dish for bass in the ponds or sniff Mary's underwear. Haha

The time for the trip during a very hot summer. We went down and it was a gorgeous condo and we were all looking forward to the vacation. I was looking for to seeking pics of Mary in her Bikini. Yes, this woman still wore one at 57.

We settled in with the plans that the boys would golf each morning, Molly, Mary and our kids would head to the beach. I would join them some days but also get some pond fishing in.

We had plans to do dinner out each night and Damn Mary looked amazing.

The last full day we were there I had been so worked up seeing her in tee shirts with no bra, short shorts, and dressed up in slutty heels that I was about to go nuts.

The boys were going golfing, Mary and Molly and our kids were going to the beach and I wanted to pond fish, well after I jerked off in the heels Mary had worn the night prior.

We had gone out for Molly's 43rd birthday and Mary was a fucking smoke show. She was wearing these red peep toe high heels. Her toes were painted a light pink color. She like Molly was extremely tan and the red dress she was wearing with those red heels and pink toenails accented her gorgeous deep dark tan.

I fucked the shit out of Molly that night imagining it was Mary wearing those heels.

Everyone was heading out the guys had already left. I helped Molly get our kids ready while my fishing rods were propped by the front door. Mary and Molly and the kids soon left and I was alone.

Alone to go sniff some of Mary's panties and jerk off in her heels. I had to be quick and couldn't waste time because I would be heading to the beach after fishing.

The door shut and I watched from the window as they all got on their bikes and headed to the beach.

My hand was already in my board shorts stroking. When they were out of sight I ran to Mary's room and quickly stripped and began smelling her heels and stroking.

I never heard the front door open. I was standing at the side of her bed directly across from the door to the bedroom. I had one of her red peep toe heels sitting on the bed to receive my large load. The other I was holding up to my face in my left hand. I was sniffing it, enjoying her scent and licking it imagining she was wearing them. I was stroking my rock solid 8 inch cock with my right hand.

I was completely lost in the moment. Completely naked in my own world in my mind with Mary. My eyes were closed imagining her with what she had on last night. It all came to a sudden stop when I heard Mary say. "I knew it! You better not cum in those Neiman Marcus heels!"

I opened my eyes in a absolute panic. Mary was standing in the doorway of the bedroom with this angry look on her face. I freaked the fuck out. I had played with fire for so long and now I have gotten burned. I dropped the heel on the bed and covered my hard cock with both hands.

She was wearing a pink tank top cover-up that barely covered her ass. She had her bikini underneath and was wearing flip-flops. I immediately tried to explain myself but she cut me off quickly. I was standing there naked covering my cock that was now quickly going limp. My heart was racing and felt like it was going to beat out of my chest. My mouth was dry and I truly felt a fear that my marriage was about to come to an end.

I again tried to explain myself and Mary just told me to shut the hell up. She started to walk into the room looking at me with this angry look on her face. She told me not to say a word or she would immediately leave find Molly and tell her what I was doing. I stood there in utter fear and did not want to challenge her. I had been caught and I did not know what was going to happen.

She got close to the bed and grabbed both of her heels, scolding me, telling me do you know how much these Neiman Marcus heels cost. I was afraid to say anything and just shook my head no.

She shook her head in disappointment saying how could you do this! You are my little sister's husband! Her tone was that loves shock, disappointment and anger. I wasn't going to answer her. I was merely letting her vent, while trying to figure out how in the hell to get out of this mess.

She looked at me and said she had suspected me of this and more for sometime now. She continued by saying she had convinced herself I would never do that to Molly or her.

She very directly told me she wanted answers as to why I would do this and what else I had done. She threatened me and said you will answer me honestly or I will tell Molly right now, holding up her phone.

She looked at me while I still stood there covering my cock, which was now completely limp. Holding up her heels she said how long have you been jerking off in my heels? I answered several years now. She shook her head and said that explains all of the dried stains she had been finding in her heels.

She looked at me and said what else have you done? I am missing a pair of panties did you take those too? I looked at her straight in her eyes and said yes Mary I took your panties as well. She shook her head again and said well after what I just witnessed I can only imagine what you're doing with them.

She crossed her arms and slightly put one leg forward leaning back putting her weight on one leg. She looked at me and said you were going to come clean with everything you have been doing. She said, I want to know everything, now.

I took a deep breath, tried to moisten my mouth and started. I explained how it started innocently by jerking off to her imagining we were having sex. I then explained how whenever I would have sex with Molly sometimes I would imagine it was her. I tried my best to explain the reasons why and my attractions to her physically.

I can fast at all. The pictures that I would sneak on my cell phone whenever I have a chance and what I would do with them later. The snooping through her bedroom, drawers, closet and the toys that I had found. She just stood there in that same pose with her arms crossed listening as I stood naked covering my cock. She questioned me so you found my toys? All of them? I knew she meant the butt plugs and said yes I found the butt plugs as well.

I was scared to admit the last thing I have done but it was all in the open now. I explained how it started with the cherry tomatoes and continued where I would sneak food to her that was covered in my cum. She said I knew that was your cum! I felt my world coming to an end. She asked me if that was it. I explained that it was and that I was sorry for what I had done.

I was scared to ask her not to tell Molly, hell I was scared to say anything to her other than what she was asking for.

She just looked at me with her arms crossed and said why? I simply shook my head saying it got out of control Mary. I tried my best to explain that everything about her I find sexually attractive. This, looking down at her heels, was the only way I could get close to her and still keep my marriage.

I begged her not to tell Molly and she cut me off. She uncrossed her arms, pointed at me saying, said stop right there! You have done this to yourself! I thought oh my God I am so fucked.

I told her she was right and again I was very sorry that I just couldn't control myself. I also noticed that when she had uncrossed her arms her nipples were hard and poking through her cover up. She caught me glancing at her nipples. She looked at me and said oh my God you really can't control yourself, with a tone of disbelief in her voice.

I blushed and tried to explain my uncontrolled compulsion for her. She just shook her head and said you're going to do exactly what I tell you or Molly is going to know everything. She asked if I understood and I told her yes.

With that this sexy fit older woman I had been obsessed with since meeting Molly took her cover-up off revealing her bikini. My mind was racing, what was she doing? She nudged the heels across the bed and move them out of the way. She kicked her flip-flops off and hopped in the bed, not speaking a word.

She crawled over to the side of the bed that I was still standing at and flipped around laying slightly backwards onto the backside of her forearms. Her feet were at the edge of the bed in front of me and her knee were bent. She lifted one foot and tapped my hands that were still covering my cock and she finally spoke. Let's see your cock. I almost fainted.

I was in utter shock. I removed my hands and felt her sexy foot touch my limp cock. I closed my eyes as I felt her foot running across my balls and cock. I heard her voice say, is this what you've imagined at times? I'm merely answered yes Mary. My heart was racing, my cock was getting excited feeling the sexy woman's foot on my cock and balls.

She looked at me and said, maybe if you have the real thing you could stop cumming in her expensive heels. I open my eyes and looked down at her laying on her back looking at me with her leg extended slightly and her foot playing with my now semi erect cock.

I never in a million years would have imagined I would ever see her like this. I had only dreamed it in my mind but this was real. Mary was playing with my cock with her sexy foot and clearly with the smirk on her face, enjoying it.

She asked, you like my feet don't you? I looked directly in her eyes and said I love your feet Mary. She asked is that why you have been sniffing, licking and jerking off in my heels? I answered yes that I have a huge foot fetish and think her feet are amazing. She lifted her foot up from my cock and close to my face. She smiled and said, have a taste.

I couldn't fucking believe what was happening. My mouth instantly extended out grabbing her ankle and foot with both hand and slowly I started worshiping her foot and toes. I had to be dreaming but I did not want to wake up. I was savoring Mary's foot treating it like the delicacy it was. I glanced down occasionally and saw the enjoyment in her face. Wow this was really happening.

Mary moaned and was clearly enjoying my mouth on her foot, when I felt her other foot playing with my now rock hard cock again. She told me that I had a very nice cock. I couldn't believe the words coming from her mouth. She smiled saying she understood why Molly was so loud last night.

I was enjoying her toes and feet, lost in the moment. I could not believe the sexy things she was saying to me.

She removed her foot from my mouth and cock. She placed them on the bed near the edge. She looked at me and told me I could jerk off on them if I liked. I proceeded to put on a show for her stroking my cock over her feet. She was talking to me asking me things and I would merely answer them honestly while I stroked.

She asked if I had sniffed and tasted her panties and I told her yes. She asked if I had ever imagined doing what I was doing now and I told her yes. She was so dirty asking me all kinds of things but also saying the wildest things.

My cock was rock hard and I felt both of her feet move to my dick. I move my hands away and felt her feet stroking my cock. She smiled and said that I had a very nice cock. I still could not grasp what was happening, it was surreal. She was so hot and nasty.

She did this for a little while as she continue talking dirty to me. I was in heaven. She simply looked at me and said she needed to get back to the beach before Molly became suspicious. She looked at me and said I want you to come on my feet. She placed them back on the bed side by side and watched me intently.

I frantically jerked off looking at the sexy woman laying in front of me. Her skin so tan and soft at 57. Her nipples extremely hard poking through her bikini top. Her tan sexy feet and pink painted toes awaiting my load. I put on the best possible show for her. Not speaking but just looking her over while I stroked.

I told her I was coming as I blew my load all over her feet. She had a smile on her face as she watched me come, encouraging me to "paint her feet". I had just cum on my sister in laws sexy feet. She had seen me naked and I had confessed all my sins.

Then I saw her face turn from a smile into a devilish playful look. She brought both her feet up to my face. Smiling she said, unless you want me to tell Molly what you've been doing I suggest you clean up your mess. I couldn't believe how dirty she was. She had no clue what I was capable of.

I smiled not giving a damn. Not breaking eye contact with her, I very seductively began to lick my own cum off this sexy woman's feet. I know I surprised and pleased her. I cleaned up every drop and was still licking on her feet. My cock was still Rick hard.

I don't know if she doubted that I would do it or saw it as pay back for what I did to her. Either way I didn't care. I would do anything for or to this woman.

With that she pulled her feet away rolled off the bed put on her flip flops and grabbed her cover up. She walked over to me pointed to her heels and told me to put those back carefully. I answered yes ma'am. She actually smiled and moan lightly saying, I kinda like that.

She reached out and took my cock in her hand. She could she me catch my breath. She stroked my rock hard cock a few times and simply said, "very impressive". She let go and looked at me sternly saying, all that you have been doing stops immediately, understood. I answered yes. She asked if I still had her panties. I told her I did and she said that I was to return them to her as soon as possible when we got home. I again answered yes.

She let go on my cock smiled and told me I better get to fishing that she would see me on the beach in a little while. She turned and starting walking out of the room. She got to the door and stopped. She looked back as I was gathering her heels.

She had that devilish look again. She simply said. In case you were wondering where this was. She reached down, slightly bent over slide her bikini bottom to the side she revealed a jeweled butt plug in her ass. Spreading her ass cheek and giving it a slap, she covered it up. Blew me a kiss and walked away.

What the hell just happened? To be continued.

Rogue195
Rogue195
29 Followers