All Comments on 'Wife Sent Me to be Obedient'

by Red10Dog

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 2 years ago

Luckily I read your biography before writing this comment. So you are aware of the verb tense, 2nd and 3rd person, spelling, etc, errors and are fine with it. The story is pretty damn hot and I enjoyed it but honestly the fractured English makes it hard to read. Loved the content, the presentation? Not so much.

Submisky35Submisky35over 2 years ago

I found the story rather repetitious. Oral and anal, over and over again. Better descriptions of the situations would have helped. I couldn't figure out what was with the fucking machine and a cock both working at the head at the same time. As an author on Literotica also, I appreciate the effort it takes to write a story. But, when you are writing, think from the reader's viewpoint as to whether he will make sense out of your words.

Keep on writing, though. You'll figure it out!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

some people are so DUMB they make other people more DUMB.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRed10Dog@Red10Dog
Just a young man with a very high imagination for sex!!! All of my stories are fictional, but one is true. I love talking dirty! I might not have "proper grammar" nor do I speak as a stuck up snob! I am just a good old boy that has a simple mind. I write down what is in my hea...