Wife Sent Me to be Obedient

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You followed me in your truck as I walk my bright red ass and naked body to the road. I stop and open the door and asked, ":Do I have to wear my normal clothes or can I wear my maid outfit still?"

You smiled and said, "Normal clothes please with me in the truck, but when you get home, I am sure things will change and she will let me know when she is ready to be fucked by me, Now get in time to go!"

I get home; I kneel before her and kissed her feet, thanking her. Wife now points to the bathroom telling me to shower. After my shower, she was sitting in her chair. I walked over, gave her a kiss, and she kissed me back. I kneeled in front of her, worried about what was going to happen next. She smiled at me and said, "So you love cock? What, you don't love my pussy no more?"

I replied, "Yes I love cock, but I had to obey you told me too! I love your pussy the most Master, I need your pussy. I love you and your pussy. Thank you for sending me to his cabin. I hope I didn't let you down?"

She smiled, reached down to grab my chin and kissed me and said, "No, you didn't. I am very proud of you and love you for being honest with me!"

I leaned down and kissed her feet again and said, "I love you very much. Please know that Master!"

She leaned back, stuck her feet out and said with a giggle, "Good bitch! Now hump my feet since you're not allowed to have my pussy! Oh, buy the way, that pink tattoo I told them I wanted looks good on you!"

I looked up, worried, as I pull my penis out and start humping her feet.

12