Wife Starts Stripping

Story Info
From conservative stage to bachelor party.
815 words
3.43
31k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shortly after we married my wife lost a corporate position. I had worked doors and private parties for an agent and clubs, we had also visited her first female strip club where I could see her interest and the allure.

In 2 clubs they announce amateur nights and she suggested that she try 1. Reluctantly I agreed and the following week she entered 1 and won and there was another the same night not far away. Needless to say, we made it on time to that 1 and she won again. When it was all over, she felt exhilarated from her first-time being nude in front of men the positive comments, the rude ones, and the money. A career was born!!

After a couple of months of no contact club work the agent, I drove for called with a dilemma. He explained he was way overbooked for Saturday and had 3 parties that needed a stripper.

I was familiar with bachelor parties and not too keen on my wife doing any. He explained they would be basically tame 1 just college kids, and 2 actual parties with grooms, but well-behaved professionals and limited numbers. I spoke with my wife and explained the basics but that she would be in control. She responded it should be fun like an afternoon of parties.

We arrived at the first party, a group of 8 to 10 college kids that I knew would be a non-issue. She stripped did some grinding and actually let her tits be felt by some on her first set. This surprised me but she felt comfortable, and I guess non threated. During the break between sets she had a couple of drinks and mentioned to me they were nice and some good looking. On to round 2. The grinding got a little longer more guys were playing with her tits one guy sucked on them and i seem to see her hand rub a few cocks over their pants. Her behavior was less uptight than I expected and she was getting more at ease with the contact. I wasn't sure how party 2 and 3 would go.

On to the second an actual bachelor party with slightly older professionals. It was a nice house with 7 guys all early 30s but a little rowdy all ready. They had better alcohol but also porn on. I explained to my wife this would be grabbier than the last so she took a drink and proceeded to the bedroom to put the lace the thong and the stripper heels on. I knew as soon as she started they wanted hands on. Her first song she was pulled on every lap but she handled it well and grinded and let them all feel her tits. When she got to the groom they had money in his fly. She looked at me i I mouthed they want your hand in there. To my surprise she went in pulled out the 20 and his bare dick. The crowded went wild and I was shocked. Never ever expected this. She actually stroked it a few times then moved down the line but now they all had cocks out. She gave all a few jerks then moved back to the groom. His cock was still out but she sat on his lap facing away from him. The crowd was tipping heavy so she pulled her G to the side and I watched as he fingered her while she jerked him to completion. To say the least I was stunned. We thanked them all and said we had to leave for 1 more party,

In the car I could tell she was feeling no pain and proud of her performance. What could I say it turned me on, so she sucked me off on the way to the next party. I think it turned her on as well she said she felt slutty and never saw or touched so many cocks at once.

Finally, we arrived at the last party a very well to do area a beautiful house expensive cars and 4 very affluent looking professional men. As we entered they all said holy fuck never expected a girl this hot from that agency.

It was all downhill, by the end of that party she had sucked and fucked them all. This was definitely not my wife. At one point she had 2 fingers in her ass while sucking 2 guys at once. She even came multiple times and was cum covered.

On the way home she apologized and said it was the alcohol, the porn and all the cocks. I said it was fine it was hot but I'm not sure I want to see it again. although when we got home couldn't keep my cock down and got sucked and fucked but only a littkle she was tired and sore.