All Comments on 'Wife Starts Stripping'

by notthatbrite

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
someoneothersomeoneother8 months ago

Author's pen name is properly descriptive.

Lifestyle66Lifestyle668 months ago

Okay. I'll give you a 5 for your first story (concept) for encouragement.

But you need to work a lot on the writing. This is more of a story outline or concept, which needs far more editing, and character and scene building.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now8 months ago

Story had good bones - but was terribly rushed. More details of the 3rd party would have been great!

Rocky62Rocky628 months ago

Start up a milf website and make some serious cash

Buster2UBuster2U8 months ago

This is a hot story, I loved it. The idea that a woman can get wild is true. I have always seemed to notice that a hot woman will get as wild as you want, as long as you don't "put her down" or "condemn" her. Women response to Praise well, get loose, and will show a bunch of guys a good time, if you want. But if she thinks you consider her just a "slut", then she is not likely to be so sexy. LOL I've seen this a zillion times. 10 big blazing stars to the writer. Thanks, Buster2U

billy2002billy20028 months ago

Good story but too rushed, with no build up, particularly for her first time. You covered it with one paragraph of less then 100 words. A writer needs to paint a picture in the readers mind.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Can you say STD or worse? And EEEWWWW! Not even sure this belongs in LW.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You're absolutely correct, not that brite.

skruff101skruff1018 months ago

A sad tale detailing the beginning of the end of a marriage.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Worthless excuse for a man. Alcohol? More like slut.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nonsensical premise, never happen. Would never touch the skank again but it looks like hubby is just another sissy wimp cuck.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

There's only one word for this attempt at a story. Horrible. Nice try, no cigar. If you can't do better than this stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wow. That may be the most poorly written lack of creativity story I have ever read on here. And that’s saying something.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Should have elaborated more on the last party, good story nonetheless

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

3 stars generously for first story. Get an editor but a good editor (one that not only will help but challenges you), so many writers on this site does not know the difference. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

All that lead up for “…and then there was some fucking”… wow

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The story was pretty good. It could have been fleshed out a bit. And adding some dialogue between the husband and wife would have been great. Also, maybe take use of one of the people offering to edit your story on here. It would have help tremendously.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I can definitely relate to this story. I had been sharing my wife for a few years when she came home from work one day. Cliff, one of the guys from work who she had sex with several times asked if she would consider being the entertainment at a bachelor party. We talked it over and both of us were pretty turned on by the idea. She got there and there were maybe 25 guys. What she wasn't prepared for was seeing someone else she knew. It was too late to back out now. She danced around for a bit and teased the guys mercilessly. The groom was sitting on a chair in the middle of the large basement rec room. She danced over to him and had him undo her bra. Then a quick little stroll around to shake her tits at everyone. After that she had him remove each of her stockings. Then she turned around with her back to him, reached back and grabbed his hands and placed them on the straps of her thong. He slid them down and off her. There was my wife, nude in front of a room full of guys. She turned and straddled him, placing her tits into his face. While he sucked then she was grinding on his dick. When she stood, he has a huge wet spot on the front of his pants. Some of his friends started to laugh that he had cum, but my wife said no, that was all her. She wanted to pull his dick out to suck it, but his father was there and he stopped her. When she was done, Cliff walked her upstairs to pay her and she pulled him into a bedroom while she dressed. Before that she managed to get Cliff's dick out and he gave her a quick fuck before sending her home to me. I have watched the video a thousand times since.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Gotta agree w/ Marcus. It was a GOOD Story with an interesting theme...

BUT - it feels like you were just waiting for the bell to ring, & bolted out the

door, IF you had taken a little more time to develop the story & characters,

and not just phoned in the ending... Then this could have been a 5-Star post.

As it is, its probably only worth 1 or 2 stars, but I gave you 3 anyway, because

there is definitely a 5-Star Story in there somewhere, you just gotta find it & then

write it down for the rest of us.

Please don't give-up... KEEP Writing & you WILL Get Better!

S.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You need an editor BADLY, story was Ok, but needed to be filled out.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Go over your story more before you release it. Your grammer and spelling are horrible. It was your first effort. Learn and move on up.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolus8 months ago

The third party should have been a dramatic finish but instead was just a premature ejaculation.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Another cuck fantasy without the proper tag.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Needs work but agree good start. He was very calm with what she was doing and there was no details to why. His not setting any rules left her in charge and his not saying anything gave her the green light.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I appreciate the comments, both positive and negative It was a first attempt and agree that and editor, spelling and grammar views were in order. Also agree that more descriptive background of the characters was in order to paint the appropriate picture.

I was always conflicted when my wife entered this " profession". For me club work was fine as at that time no contact was the rule. Parties on the other hand were not as I have bounced at multiple similar venues.

The first 2 parties were factual the third not, nonetheless. the agent needed help and not 1 you say no to, and the wife was willing. I was somewhat surprised as to how she adapted. Definitely not a cuck and not entirely happy with the events. We made it and she never did a party again.

I appreciate the fact that it was read even if not favorably received. I think it was soul searching and a cleansing that I actually allowed it. Not to worry guys it was a first and last. Marriage still strong and the only others allowed in are our female girlfriends.

Respectfully

Notthatbrite

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades8 months ago

thanks for your writing.

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker8 months ago

No thanks for your story. Sorry. it doesn't belong it "Loving Wives". TRhe Bear passes.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nothing new, another totally unrealistic weak cuck husband and his slut wife doing whatever she needs. And as usual for these cuck fantasies, the very low readers rating.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

How about another chapter! Great start. Did she do more parties, how did your marriage survive? Did you help with her career?

Mesabi64Mesabi648 months ago

There isn't nearly enough description, especially of the last party..

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago
OK

OK......add too it!

James G 5James G 58 months ago

This is a pretty common premise but you do an OK job. You need to flesh out details, build things up a little more... having all 3 parties in 1 day is NOT realistic. And you need an editor. Good try to start, keep developing.

RuthMRuthM8 months ago

Good story but need more depth but a great start to the wife becoming a slut

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You do realise you are a joke. You are a full on cuck and your wife is a full on cunt whore. You do know she is fucking around on you and if you have kids they are almost certainly not yours. But at least you are happily married or you think you are. Your whore wife is just using you as a meal ticket.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

give us more stories, but even for a 'one night thing' flesh (ahem) it out... tell the story, not a synopsis.

looking forward to what you imagine next!

RA

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I want my wife to do this!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous