Wife takes charge

Story Info
Wife takes charge to husbands surprise.
1.3k words
4.14
7.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We have been out drinking on a sunny afternoon before heading for a nice meal. We share a few small plates and some delicious wine; I comment how amazing you look in your new dress and how lucky I am. You catch a glimpse of yourself in the mirror and smile you do look pretty good in the long summer dress even without a bra, just then a wicked thought comes across your mind, and you smile to yourself. We have another bottle of wine before heading back to the hotel, we are both quite drunk, but we have no worries that we're going to have a massive hangover in the morning. As we're walking back, I put my hand around you and squeeze your bum you playfully slap it away and tell me to keep my hands to myself with a cheeky smile?

As we reach the bedroom you pull me in close for a kiss and thank me for a nice dinner, what starts out a soft kiss turns into one of your kisses that makes me go weak at the knees, I feel my cock stiffen in my shorts. I reach round with my hands to feel your beautiful bum. You push me backwards onto the bed, you kiss me deeply and passionately I return the kiss and my hands move up Towards your waist. As they do you grab my wrists and pin them above my head you have a wicked look in your eyes and a mischievous smile, suddenly you tie my wrists to the bed so I cannot move then as I lean forward to try and kiss you you push me back down telling me" NO". I'm in charge tonight, I say what goes, and when it happens, hearing these words and seeing your face sends waves of desire through my body. You then tell me to close my eyes and enjoy. You slowly unbutton my shirt tracing your fingers down my chest, your nails graze over my nipples and you feel them stiffen and my body twitch. You move down my body further and slowly start to unbuckle my belt. You tell me to raise my hips, as I do you slowly pull my shorts down and throw them in the corner. You can see a bulge in my boxers I'm loving this dominant side of you, and it spurs you on to carry on.

I am lay there thinking next you will remove my boxers; however, you come and lay next to me, and your fingers start to trace the outline of my cock through my underwear. You feel me start to get harder, my breath is getting quicker, suddenly you have an idea. You can tell I'm desperate for more, but you decide it's time to teach me a lesson. Time for me to be frustrated for once. You reach over and grab my iPad and ask me what porn sites I normally use. You open a video and I think all my Christmases have come at once, and that you're going to sit there and play with yourself while watching it however, you just leave the iPad playing on my chest, kiss me on the cheek and tell me you'll be back soon!

You get up off the bed and I assume you're either going to the bathroom or to get a toy, however the next thing I hear is the bedroom door click as you leave, and you head downstairs. You sit at the bar and order a glass of champagne, time to make me wait a little while. I am lay there squirming with frustration. I cannot touch myself because I'm tied to the bed, all I can hear and see is the naked bodies on the screen in front of me. After a drink you decide to head back upstairs, you let yourself into the room and quietly sneak into the toilet. I call out your name to which you tell me to shush, and I haven't been spoken to yet so be patient.

In the bathroom you step out of the summer dress, and you admire your curves in the mirror, it's taken a while but you're slowly starting to appreciate your body as much as I do. You reach in your bag and pull out a lingerie set that I hadn't realised you had brought with you. You emerge from the bathroom and my eyes are immediately drawn away from the screen to take in your soft curves, accentuated perfectly by the lingerie you look down at my cock to see it's still hard. "Looks like somebody's been having fun." you say.

You close the iPad and then slowly pull off my boxers, you place your knees either side of my body and start to rub the head of my cock against your knickers, I groan as the lace grazes my throbbing cock. You can feel how turned on I am, you can feel the heat rubbing against your panty clad pussy. You reach behind slowly unclasping your bra before letting it drop onto the bed. You cover your nipples with your hands and then slowly lean down so your body is pressed against mine. You tease my chest with your rapidly hardening nipples before moving one of them up towards my mouth. My tongue reaches out to try and lick it, you pull back and give me a gentle slap and remind me that I have not been given permission, you can see in my eyes that I have a mixture of lust, desire, pride, and frustration, you smile you're loving it.

You continue this ordeal of teasing me for another 5 minutes or so before you lay next to me and slip off your knickers. You're already surprisingly wet considering you haven't touched yourself yet, so your fingers reach down to your throbbing clit. You start to play with yourself gently moaning before whispering in my ear. "Maybe I should just make myself cum tonight and leave you where you are until morning." I want to beg you not to do this as I'm desperate to make love to you, but I know if I say anything you're more likely to leave me high and dry. I just look at you and plead with my eyes, after a couple of minutes you smile at me before straddling my body in a 69 position.

Your beautiful pussy is just inches from my nose. After the telling off I got for trying to lick your nipple I know better than to try and lick your pussy. You gently use my lips and nose and grind your pussy against me before pulling away. You have my cock in your hand and you're slowly very slowly squeezing it and pumping it. I can feel your hot breath on me, you look back at me and say what are you waiting for lick me. I don't need asking twice and my tongue goes to work on your sensitive clit. You keep on edging my cock closer to orgasm. While enjoying the sensation of my tongue on your pussy and clit. You then turn your body around again. You start to rub your wet pussy up the shaft of my cock but not letting me inside you I am almost bursting with desire. You then reach down and point my cock towards your pussy, before slowly sinking down onto it you feel my cock fill you up deep inside. You start to ride me slowly, passionately but forcefully. It has probably been an hour since you first tied me to the bed and went downstairs maybe longer, and I'm desperate to cum. You been down and whisper in my ear. "I love you, cum inside me." With those words you feel me spurt deep inside you, my body tenses up before going floppy I lay there spent. The power you have over me right now makes you feel amazing. You tell me you are off to clean up but when you get back it is your turn to cum. You head into the shower leaving me there dazed