Wife Takes Charge Ch. 01

Story Info
Anna takes control of her husband and her pleasure.
1.2k words
3.93
34.3k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long day at work and I arrived home late as usual. His wife Anna was just finishing dinner as he walked in. She was wearing her usual short shorts and bralette around the house. Now Anna was as stunning as the day they first met. 5' 6" with a small frame she had piercing blue eyes and a tight little body. Her perfect B cup breast with perky nipples and long tan legs that ran up to her tight ass that hung just out of her shorts.

Anna had a certain glow about her tonight that made my heart skip a beat. Granted it had been about two weeks since they were last intimate with each other he never got his hopes up anymore. Anna did not have the desire she had when they first met 9 years ago, but I still had a very high sex drive. This tended to cause fights every so often between us. As we ate dinner Anna told me she finally got her package in the mail and she had a surprise for me after dinner.

After we finished dinner, she let me to the bedroom and started kissing on my neck and ear which she knows drives me wild. She told me it was her turn to please me tonight and she had a surprise for me. I was over the moon excited about this. Now Anna was not one to ever start the sex nor did she ever take the lead she would just follow. However, tonight she had a different fire in her eye and it was amazing to see her so happy to take the lead.

She had me next to the bed and had me strip naked while she was still clothed and told me to lay on my back on the bed. She then pulled out a blind fold and a pair of wrist restraints. This was new and something we had never done previously. After she had the mast secured and my wrist above my head, I could hear her foot steps retreat to the master bathroom. What was I supposed to do? It was a bit chilly as I could feel the ceiling fan pushing air across my naked body as I laid on the bed.

I hear her foot steps return to my side of the bed and my mind raced to what she would do next. I felt her kiss my lips and work her way down to my neck. She took her time with each kiss making me wonder where her lips would land next on my body. Next a nipple then my ribs before returning to my other nipple. She made her way down to my inner thighs and then took me into her mouth. Anna was an excellent oral artist, but she rarely gave me head anymore and I could not even remember the last time she had done this for me.

Next, I felt an odd sensation it was wet and a bit cold. I could feel it running from the base of my shaft and over my balls. It took me a minute to realize it was lube and a lot of it at that. So much that it was running over my balls and in between my cheeks. She was still sucking on my head as she rubbed slowly up and down my shaft. Then she stopped and I felt something rubber on the head of my shaft. This was odd since we do not use condoms, but then it slid to the base of my shaft. I recognized it as a cock ring, but we never use those either since she already complains that I last too long during sex.

Next, she coupled my balls and was playing with them in her hands and the real shock happened. I could feel her stretching a second rubber ring around my balls and slide it to the base of my sack. It was tight but not uncomfortable and I did not know what to think of this new sensation. She then straddled my chest and I could feel her perky nipples on my stomach. She still had some lacy panties on because I could feel them on my nose. I could smell her amazing scent, but could not taste her which was killing me.

She took me back into her mouth and was slowly stroking me as she pushed my legs apart. I tensed up when I felt something attached to the other two rings move and she was holding onto it. I felt something new something odd that did not belong between my cheeks. She told me to relax as she slowly slid something into my virgin ass. It was odd and different, but not painful. She proceeded to slowly insert something small and curved into me and once it slipped in, I was harder than I ever had been in my life.

She stopped sucking on me and got off of me. Still not being able to see I could hear the sound of her taking her lacy panties off. I felt as she got onto the bed and then straddled me. She grinded on my shaft, but did not put me inside her yet she was slowly teasing me as I lay there. I felt her hips rise slightly and she took ahold of me as I felt the moist warmth of her lips on my head. Just as the tips started to slide into her, she hit a button that made whatever she put into my ass start to vibrate.

I immediately tensed up again as the toy vibrated against my prostate. She took me to the hilt as she felt me stiffen. She slowly dragged her fingernails from my lips down to my chest and across my nipples. She told me that I was to make her cum and no matter how good it felt that she was going to cum first. I could not see her nor touch her she was in total control. She started to rock her hips slowly rising and falling my entire length. It did not take long before I tensed up and she could tell I was about to cum.

She quickly pulled off of me and turned the vibrator off. "Don't you dare cum yet" is all I heard. Then she turned the venerator back on an intense pulse, but she was not touching me at all. I was at her mercy and I need to explode. She turned it off again as she got back on top of me. She rode me fast and hard the way that makes her cum quick. It was not long before she let out a loud moan and screamed "FUCK ME" and I knew this meant she was there. She picked up her pace and switched the vibrator to high and screamed "FILL ME WITH YOUR CUM" and that was all I needed to hear. I don't think I have ever cum that hard in my life. I think I came for two minutes straight before she collapsed on my chest.

She removed my blind fold and kissed me deeply. She asked me how I liked her surprise and I told her it was amazing and I loved it and her. It meant so much to me that she was willing to go outside the box and try something next. Was this the start of her taking control in the bedroom? Where would she take it next?