All Comments on 'Wife Takes Clubbing Further'

by hubbylovesit

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
I enjoyed it!

I wish I had a girlfriend or wife like yours.

RavenSexyRavenSexyalmost 20 years ago
ok

could have been better, just as I was getting in to it it was over. If you add more detail you would have a great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
i do love.....

i do love cream pies. i love sucking the hot mixed cum out of my girl friend. i have known a few who were kinky and we enjoyed it often. i love just about everything except feces. however, if my girl has had an enema and i know she is clean, i will suck the cum out of her ass. and i have found this sends every woman up the wall with multiple orgasms. of course, a nice reasonably clean asshole is good to tungue fuck even if there is no cum inside.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Panties after sex?

I'd like to hear what condition her panties were in after sex. Semen stains in the gusset?

Do tell!!

hubbylovesithubbylovesitalmost 20 years agoAuthor
Name change?

Her friend's name was Sara whom she was going clubbing with, I should have went more into detail, but these comments will help me to produce a better rounded story. Thanks.

hubbylovesithubbylovesitalmost 20 years agoAuthor
creampies

by Anonymous in florida

i do love cream pies. i love sucking the hot mixed cum out of my girl friend. i have known a few who were kinky and we enjoyed it often. i love just about everything except feces. however, if my girl has had an enema and i know she is clean, i will suck the cum out of her ass. and i have found this sends every woman up the wall with multiple orgasms. of course, a nice reasonably clean asshole is good to tungue fuck even if there is no cum inside.

I love cream pies too. Get with me, maybe we can private chat sometime.

sherlock40sherlock40almost 20 years ago
Obviously the wife is in charge of the sex

She decides what is going to happen and when I guess. If you lick (oops) like creampie stories, then this one is right down your gullet. At least the husband got an orgasm out of it.....this time.

dchatterlydchatterlyalmost 20 years ago
read and read and red

So many comments, which are rare these days.

Nice though

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Fantastic

You have hit my favourite scenario dead on with your story. I love it when my girl goes out and takes charge of her sex life and brings home the evidence. It adds to the intensity to be waiting at home for her to get back. Great story well told. If you want to follow the advice given and add a little more detail next time so be it but I enjoyed this one.

Loverotica100Loverotica100almost 20 years ago
Suggestion

He loves the creampie so much,,,,,,,she should bring her guy home so hubby can wath her blow him; then she can share a fresh snowball with hubby.

That would be hot,,,,especially if the guy joined the two of them in a 3way snowball.

cuzinevilcuzinevilalmost 20 years ago
I love stories like this

I really like stories like this and to this end, when I find one I don't want it to end! I find it intensifies my reaction if the wife asks questions as well. Like,

'Do you enjoy tasting used pussy?' or 'How do like the taste of your cheating wife?'

And if she discribes in detail what it feels like to have a big horny cock cum inside her, bareback!

Still, a good story 4 dicks up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Want more creampie stories

I love reading about creampies and I am female.

I wish there were more stories here with bisexual women enjoying creampies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
In the trend?

If only my wife would come back to me like that...she wouldn't get a nights rest ever again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
In need of advise!!!

I loved it!!! Does anyone know if there are any kind of clubs where I can meet a woman like the one in your story??? polylingue@yahoo.de

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hits Home

I loved this story! Several times i've had my wife go out and when she comes home it's blissful!!!!

1jbm1jbmalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic story

I love the story and it got me hot!

I would love for my wife to do this

Thanks for a short, interesting story

more please

joe

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good fetish

I want to have a wife spit a load of come into husbands nose so he will taste it for a couple of days. I had this and loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I don't like clubs,my wife loves to dance,she is 52. We go to a retro club, almost every one is younger than us, between 20 -30, I get to look at the young girls, they don't wear much, my wife wears a black dress, short enough so that when she puts her hands above her head dancing ,guys can see her pantyhosed pussy and bum. I have seen almost everything there, the toilets are a busy place.Last week was exactly what we go for,it was late night,one o clock ish. Most of the guys go for the young girls but usually you can get one interested in my wife, she is still attractive. A guy kept coming back to her, dancing around her, then bolder, moving behind her, grinding against her, then his hand up her dress, he would have felt her wet nyloned pussy. She waited, reached back touching the outline of his cock, then they walked, I knew where she would take him,into the unisex toilet, I followed discreetly. When I entered 2 doors were shut,i listened, I heard the sucking noises, I waited and then I heard it, my wife moan,i knew the guy had entered her, fucking her hot pussy, he wouldn't last long, I heard her say no,cumm in me, that's it, I knew he was filling her. I moved to the basins, he came out, he left, I knocked, its me, lets go. We left, I drove home,it was only 15 minutes, she went straight to the bedroom,laying down, her legs wide open,i pushed a finger into her,so wet,sticky,then lay down and licked and sucked her,she held my head as she had small orgasm after orgasm until she said fuck me just fucke me and I moved up and pushed up into her and fucked her hard,fast, her pussy orgasming, milking my cock as my cumm shot hard into her. what a fuck she is. I lay back,she mounts my head and places her dripping pussy over my mouth, pushing the cumm out into my mouth. I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wow great wife

Wow , your wife sounds so hot you are a really lucky guy , I only wish my wife would do that for me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Same story as Sloppy Seconds

Litfan08245Litfan08245about 7 years ago
Very intriguing!

I'm not sure if I would be happy with this actually happening to me, but reading about a husband eating a strangers cream from his wife is EXTREMELY arousing! Thank you for sharing your well written story about slurping down some cum!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This is so much gay thing mixed with cuckold....and the writer is affraid of scoring.

1* for this crap.

In fact the author is more interested in describing the big cock, the big load, sloppy seconds, lick cum out of wife's STD cunt. So it gives the perception the author wants to suck a cock than pussy....so it seems the author is a gay pretending he's a husband!.....this is so pathetic.....and the writer is quite afraid as he doesn't allow to score his stories!....this is so wimp!.....what kind of cower man is this author?

Perhaps the author may have better chance to publish his stories in the T&C and/or Gay session. LW readers don't appreciate wimp, cuckold / gay with that kind of pathetic stories.

1* for this lame and garbage

AnnatartywifeAnnatartywifeover 5 years ago
Oh do fuck off (Not you but these anonymous nutters)

Another anonymous nutter I see: utterly depressing reading these neanderthal views of morons. If you don't like the idea of swinging/sharing then don't read.

Go and read your bible alone in a corner you sad bunch of tossers.

As for the homophobic comments and constant references to STD etc what vile beings you really are.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

She brings home sloppy seconds to hubby.

Let me correct you on that sentence its actually "She brings home sloppy seconds to GAY hubby."

Tcs1956Tcs1956almost 2 years ago

What a wonderful Hotwife! Lucky hubby.

My ex, Denise kept a Match.com and a Yahoo profile. She had dates about every weekend. She would text me and keep me updated on how the date was going. She climbed on my face and force-fed me his cum after every date. Then she would fuck me hard and fast and make me eat my own cum! It was a beautiful thing. I have written several stories about her. They are posted under my authors name: Tcs1956

FluidswallowerFluidswallowerabout 1 month ago

YUM!!!! Thanks for a deliciously erotic tale!! You really have my mouth watering!!!

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 month ago

For all you haters, go back into your closet and read your bible while beating your little peckers

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous