Taken by Surprise

Story Info
Wife provides much need stress relief.
1.9k words
4.09
25.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been working late hours all week. The company I work for is going through a major merger. I am second in command to the conversion and it was not going well. My boss is a real douchebag. Good news, our new CEO knows that he is a prick and my boss's time is limited. My boss has royally fucked up the merger and I am becoming annoyed cleaning up his mistakes.

I have become tired of working around the clock and could not wait to get home this Friday afternoon. My wife knows I am slightly stressed out with work challenges. She has arranged for the kids to be away for the night. The wife and I have the house to ourselves. This rarely happens. Our oldest was in her freshman year at college and the two younger kids were spending the night out with friends.

When I arrived, I found my wife on the back deck overlooking the lake. She was enjoying a bottle of vino with a cheese plate. Sinatra was playing on Pandora. It was quite relaxing. I joined her and we had some great conversation. The sun was almost set as we polished off the bottle of wine. We cleared our dirty dishes and headed to the kitchen. My wife was going to make me a special dinner, so I headed to the shower to get cleaned up.

I washed the day away as I took my shower. I was glad to be home with my beautiful wife. I was no longer thinking about work. My wife had a way to set me at ease and help me relax. I knew I was a lucky man and I cherished our relationship.

As I stepped out of the shower, there she was. She was standing tall in black high heels. I was dumb founded and taken by surprise. The late sun was still casting through our windows as it highlighted my wife's beautiful body. She had nothing on but high heels and costume jewelry. She need nothing else, see was perfect.

She said, "I thought we would skip dinner and go straight to fucking, are you game?"

"Hell yeah!" I responded with excitement.

She took my hand and lead me to our bedroom. Sitting me in a chair facing our bed, I did not know what to expect.

She commanded "Alexa, play some sexy fucking music."

The music started and my wife gave me a very personal lab dance. Her lap dance would have gotten her arrested if she was a stripper at any strip club in America. I got the close and personal tour of every inch of her body.

The song ended and a new one began. She reached into our dresser drawer and said " I purchased something fun today, do you want to see me enjoy it? I have already used it earlier today, before you arrived!"

She pulled out a black dildo with a vibrating head. It was curved slightly to help hit her g-spot. Laying in front of me on the bed, I watched her stroke her pussy to beat of the music. You could hear the vibration as it tickled her body. The black color of the tool contrasted nicely against her white body. She fucked the dildo as I watched her from the comfort of our chair across the room. My wife is fucking hot, what an amazing surprise. She positioned the curve of the black cock so it would hit her g-spot. Moving faster and faster, she started to cum.

She motioned me to join her on the bed. Saying, "enough of this fake dick, I want the real thing. Come over here and eat my pussy and fuck me good."

I quickly joined her. Lying on her back, I began traveling down the front of her figure. Exploring every curve of her soft skin and hard body, she was already worked up. I teased her with every caressing touch. She craved for more. She spread her legs wide to escalate my advances. As my tongue neared her belly button, I could feel the push of her hands guiding me to her mound. She lifted her legs towards her torso granting me full access and permission to her taste her sweet nectar. The spikes of her high heels raked across my back delivering a mix of pain and pleasure. I forced the back of her legs up holding her body in place. Circling her clit with my tongue, I submerged my face deep in her pussy. I could taste the heaviness of her dew as she braced her pussy to my face. Her heels pierced lightly into my shoulders providing me the luxury of slight discomfort. I relished her touch. Her body clutched me deep in her grip. She was using me and pleasing herself with every grind of her hips. I moved my right hand from the back of her leg to her ass. Our passion and her previous foreplay created a natural lubrication. My finger circled her asshole as I continued to consume her pussy. She pushed her ass into my finger driving enough pressure to penetrate her deeply. Her body surged as I manipulated her g-spot from inside her ass.

Exploring more pleasure she continued to pulsate against me. I could feel her hands push my head down lower. Slowly exiting my finger from her bun, I routed the tip of my tongue to the outside of her hole. She squirmed with dirty pleasure. I continue to rim her pretty asshole. Repositioning her right hand from the back of my scalp to her pussy, she began to circle her clit with soft strokes. She reached out for the black dildo laying next to her and used it to vibrate her clit as I licked her ass.

Consumed with pleasure she lost all inhibitions and was focused on her personal gratification. Her sexual awaking, confidence, and unbridled passion spiraled me into extreme excitement. Who is this new lady of my life. I have always been madly in love and also in lust with her.

My wife called out to me, "lick my ass!"

I continued to eagerly stroked her little asshole with my tongue. She feverishly massaged her soaked pussy in self pleasure. Becoming breathless from her achievements, her body trembled collectively with a multitude of mind blowing orgasms.

The taste of her body was all over me as she directed me to climb on top of her. She grabbed my erect cock. Stroking me hard and tight, she redirected my manhood into her wet cunt. The first stroke of our penetration found me deep inside her body. My balls felt like they were entering her pussy.

She instructed me, "Fuck me hard and deep and don't stop."

I could feel her pussy saturate my dick. The lubrication from her cunt and my pre cum made for a wringing-wet fuck. I continued to pound her pussy with strength and power. Our bodies were in sync as we meet each other in powerful blows. I could feel my excitement as my cock grew even harder. I almost lost control. She was in tune to my sexual needs. She immediately paused her body to prevent my from finishing to early.

She rolled me over and crawled on top. As I laid on my back, she straddled me. Slithering across by body, she carried her pussy to my face. Planting herself on me, I could taste her sloshing against me. She fucked my face as she continued to grind her clit against my tongue. As she applied her body weight against my mouth, I was almost breathless. I could feel her take control as her pelvis maneuvered her clit against my tongue. Building momentum and rhythm with every stroke, her pussy soaked my face. Bound with excitement her body gave in to the pleasure. I felt the warmth of her orgasm on my face.

Who was this chick! She was a super star. Did she get struck by lightning today and mutate into a sex crazed nympho!

She was not done. Climbing off of my face she positioned her pussy on my cock. She sat up like a cowgirl grinding against my pubic bone. With a reach around, she cupped my balls in her grasp as she continued to pulse her drenched pussy on me. Her cunt oil was all over me as she soaked my body with her soft gyrations. Tits bouncing in front of me. My wife could tell I was intrigued. Witnessing her tits rebounding with every thrust, she began to fondle her titties for my viewing pleasure. Her nipples hardened as she cusp them with her manicured hands. She slowly laid down on me to expose her nipples to my mouth. I oscillated from tit to tit as I buried myself into her cleavage.

My wife clutched my chin and brought my mouth to hers. We kissed. I could taste her pussy in our kiss. Her tongue explored my mouth and licked my lips. She was savoring the taste of our earlier embrace.

My cock was still inside her as her hips continued to pulsated over my dick. Her teeth sunk into my neck with a slight tenderness of torture as she started working her way towards my manhood with her mouth. My cock pulsating with gratification, I slid out of her juicy cunt. Her journey of nibbling my body had made it's way down south. Her hand overtook my cock and her tongue found my swollen balls. She stroked me as she continued to tongue bath my balls.

"Fuck,that feels great." I expressed to her.

Her tongue was under my balls as she began her cruise up the shaft of my cock. She swallowed me whole as she periscoped up. The vacuum on my cock felt amazing as she slobbered up and down my rod. Cleaning my cock with her ass up in the air, she reached between her legs to give herself some pleasure.

Her pussy soaked as she continued to stroke both of us. I was about to explode until she clamped down on my cock with her firm grip.

We were in the middle of the bed on top of the velvet sheets.

She commanded me to get up, repositioned herself perpendicular on the bed. She got on all fours with her ass in the air. Reaching back with her hands she spread her ass cheeks.

"Lick my ass again, bury your tongue and then fuck me from behind." She instructed .

I was fucking hot for her. I slapped her ass and buried my face into her from behind. My wife was a dirty carnal slut and I loved it. I massaged her clit as I tongued her dark hole.

"Fuck, I wanted to bury my cock in your pussy." I yelled.

So I did. I fucked her hard and deep. She begged for more. She pounded back as our bodies ricochet off each other. I grabbed on to her hips and thrusted her into a plethora of orgasms. I jacked a load in her that completely emptied me and filled her to the brink. We had fucked so hard her pussy blew out multiple queefs. The powerful force of air vibrated around my cock blowing cum from her pussy. We both collapsed to the bed fully engulfed in our mutual satisfaction. Sweat poured down our bodies and love liquids covered us and our sheets. We both were fully consumed with erotic pleasure. Our bodies were spent as we both fell fast asleep in our ending embrace. Fuck I hope this continues. She makes me better. She knows what I need.