All Comments on 'Wife to Sex Slave Pt. 01'

by Hofeeder

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
TheGreyWolf81TheGreyWolf81over 1 year ago

It's fiction, I know; anything can happen in this imaginary World of Chaos.

But... sighs... she ain't worth the light of day. She absolutely isn't wife material, that's certain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love it!! 5 Stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just get a divorce and never continue this drivel.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Thanks. For your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

His shore of a wife. Isn't worth the stress of trying to keep her lying ass straight. Just another loser cuck & slut story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Reminds me of how I found out my wife was cheating on me. I was an over-the-road truck driver and I came home a couple days early to surprise her for her birthday. I had a friend drop me off so she wouldn't know I was there, then patiently waited for her to get home from work. I heard her telling someone that "He won't be home for a few days and I can do whatever I want when he's gone." She didn't even turn on the lights as she lead him to our bedroom by his exposed dick. They obviously didn't see me standing in the dark kitchen either. I gave them a couple minutes, then heard her say "I keep telling him size doesn't matter, but if he had a cock like yours I would've never looked elsewhere. Yours fills me perfectly." And then "I love it when you fuck me like this!" I looked into the room and the moonlight thru the skylight showed me why she'd been telling me that she could barely feel my dick in her. He Was Huge! He said "I'll last much longer this time since I came in you an hour ago." It was no wonder then how he was able to get in her so fast. I was just going to leave but changed my mind. I'd been wanting to cum in her mouth again, but after the first time several years before she said she didn't like how it felt on her tongue. I was semi-hard when I stripped naked and walked in there. Her eyes were closed as I stepped up beside the bed. I put my finger to my lips for him to stay quiet, and I think he knew what was next. He turned her head towards me and I gave him a thumbs-up. When she opened her mouth, I grabbed her head and pushed my dick in as fast and deep as I could. I rapidly fucked her mouth and throat until I was ready to cum, then pulled back. I told her that if she missed a single drop, she'd be severely punished as I stroked my cum into her mouth. She looked at me wide-eyed before I told her to swallow. I told her from then on, when I asked for a blowjob she WOULD do it without hesitation. I said he could stay if he wanted to fuck her again. That way I could fuck her ass (something that she refused to do) with his help. 3 days later, she was naked, giving me a blowjob in the grocery store parking lot while I fingered her exposed pussy. In less than 2 months, she went from "I'll Never do that", to asking me to line guys up to do whatever I ask of her. She's the best whore/slave ever!

HofeederHofeederover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments. If you have ever really been cheated on by a woman, and statistically over 60% of you have, then, unfortunately, you are a cuck loser who wasn't even allowed in the room to watch. Most men never find out they were turned into a cuck by their cheating whore wife or gf. Most who do find out are usually lied to, and never know the truth about who, why, when, where or how. "Helen" was worth trying to keep because of 1) how incredibly gorgeous she was, 2) that we loved each other so much, and had such amazing sex together when we had sex, and 3) that she confessed and was so willing to tell me absolutely everything. My attempt to rekindle our romance, renew our vows and re-establish my trust failed. Helen cheated on me again less than a year later and I divorced her. She stuck to her story that last time and claimed she loved him and had stop loving me. Over the years, we slept together several times, her usually cheating on one of her boyfriends or husbands. Helen died in 2011 from some kind of stroke at the age of 50. It was tragic, and despite all the pain she caused me, no woman ever loved me more, we had an amazing sexual adventure - some of which I conveyed in this story - and I still love "Helen" with all of my heart. I'm convinced that woman loved me just as much or more. She proved it that day in that van. It was just so out of character for her, and she did it anyway.

RedlacepantiesRedlacepantiesover 1 year ago

Nice to see a story set in RI

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

A good one handed read for sick sods

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

written (and defended in the comments) like the sad, pathetic, limp-dicked cuck that you are. Hilarious that you try to make 'all the other men, just not you' the cucks, when your own words below make exactly the opposite point. You are truly a sad, degenerate little incel, aren't you?

HofeederHofeeder10 months agoAuthor

Look at the mental disorders rampant in Anonymous commenters. These people need professional help. Who gets off on insulting people anonymously? What cowards.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHofeeder@Hofeeder
Most of my sexual exploits took place between 1980 and 2020. I have written my whole life, but never tried erotica. It's time I shared my amazing experiences.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES