Wife to Slut to Company Whore Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Steven for giving me your cum. I hope you give me much more tonight."

"You are so good at that; we have to do that again."

"We'll do that and a whole lot more. Do you want to go now?"

"Not yet, I want to watch this a bit more."

Steven: I couldn't believe what I was seeing. The man fucking her throat would push all the way in and just hold it there until she flailed and bucked, then pull out. But as he was doing that, she was chasing his cock with her mouth. She was willing to choke to keep that cock in her mouth. Two more Men joined him, and she was frantically jerking their cocks, one in each hand while Cindy's father was plowing her pussy like he was trying to drive his cock all the way up through her. He looked over at me, standing next to his daughter who had cum on her chin, and he just smiled at us. More men came and set up video cameras getting two views of each her ass and pussy, and three on her tits and face.

Cindy: I was trying to get Steven to come to the cabin with me, but he was glued to watching his wife being defiled. Finally, the guy in her mouth came and held her in place until he delivered his last drop then released her head and walked away. In this moment of not having a cock in her mouth, and my dad drilling her harshly from behind, she yelled out.

"Cock, I need more cocks."

"Here you go slut, I got a cock for that mouth of yours."

"Come on Steven, you can watch this from the cabin."

"Your right Cindy, nothing to do here anymore...let's go."

"Let's walk back to your car and I can show you the way to your cabin, then you can do anything you want to me. Let this be your chance to try things you haven't with Rebecca. I like it rough, and I like some pain if your interested in that type of thing."

"Do you have toys and hardware and stuff?"

"There's a cabinet in your room that has everything."

"Well, why wouldn't there be in a town like this."

Cindy: We drove to the cabin with him recalling the site of Rebecca begging for more cocks and me massaging his cock through his pants as he drove. He was clearly getting hard again which told me which pill Marta gave him and I knew in an hour or so he would be hard no matter what. When we walked in the fireplace was roaring with a fluffy soft bear rug in front and Rebecca was on three monitors in the main room with three different angles. As he watched his wife, I stripped his clothes off and did my best to gain his full attention. I got us drinks and we laid on the rug watching her take a cock in each hole and enjoying every inch of each one.

"Some of those cocks look huge. I hope they don't hurt her."

"The drug Marta gave her totally relaxes her muscles and she won't be hurt. I've seen amateurs and anal virgins able to take fists in each hole at the same time. Her brain doesn't know she's that open but none of those muscles will offer any resistance. They're changing places, let's see what they do next."

Steven: They picked up Bec like they were changing a tablecloth and she just hung there in the air trying to reach for one of the many hard cocks surrounding her. A younger man with what had to have a ten-inch flagpole for a cock laid on his back on the table and they lowered her down right onto his waiting cock. You could see her savoring every inch as it entered her pussy as multiple cocks came forth for her hands and mouth to entertain. Then once again Cindy's father lined up behind Bec and took her ass for his. All Bec did was coo and purr as he entered her and other muffled sounds coming from her currently occupied mouth. That's when Cindy's dad started to scare me a bit.

"I knew you were a whore the moment I laid eyes on you bitch and I finally found a hole on your body worth shoving my cock into. You're going to get a good workout with this tight asshole."

"Iffff uuu like itttt soooo muuuch...fuckkk itttt mothrfuckkkker."

"Don't you worry bitch...I'll make this hole as loose as that worthless cunt of yours."

"(muffled) Puukkk meeee."

"Now stop ignoring me Steven, let's take a look in the cabinet and see what toys we have."

Cindy: I brought him over and opened the double cabinet doors and he was shocked by some of what he saw so I gave him a small tour of the toys.

"First in this section we have everything to do with tits and nipples."

"What is that thing that looks like a tiny bra with spikes?"

"Ah, you have kinky impulses don't you...that is a torture bra. You lay these rings on the areola and the tighter you fasten the back strap, the more they dig into it. Plus, the chains on each one makes these six spikes force their way into the nipple at the base leaving enough exposed to add clamps or temporary piercings."

"And who would use those painful devices?"

"It's up to the man. If he has a real bad girl, some will see fit to use them to make her obey."

"Have you ever worn that device?"

"I can be very bad Steven, and of course I've had them put on me. I've had everything in this cabinet plus some used on me."

"Did you like it?"

"Steven, I enjoy everything sex related no matter what, although those wouldn't come off as they were dug so deep into my tits. My dad had to come with some tools to get it off me."

"Was he angry afterwards?"

"Angry no, drunk and sadistic yes. He abused my tits at every opportunity for the next week."

"And you liked that?"

"Steven, I fucking loved it. Marta wasn't just talking when she said you can do whatever you like to me, I do everything. I've been choked out while fucking two cocks, I've been slapped around with heavy weights on my pussy lips and nipples, and I came each time. If it's sexual in nature that's all I need."

"And these big rings with the spikes and needles?"

"They go around the base of the tits and the more you pull on each chain the more they dig in and get tighter. I was once hoisted in the air with a set of those, then fucked wildly while I hung there bouncing up and down."

"And none of this stuff injured your body?"

"Take a close look at my tits Steven, those are scars from where my sin was pierced and bleeding from toys like that. But it was well worth the orgasms I had while being tortured by them."

"So, you like being hurt then?"

"Only when the guy is into it, then it turns me on."

"And this pole with the huge rough phallus on it."

"That's a one pole prison and used with the tit hangers a girl can't do anything. She is forced to endure whatever the man wants to do to her."

"What about this goofy looking strap on? Do you wear that to fuck the guy?"

"No silly, that's for the man to wear. The lower part loops around your cock and ball and the upper part sticks out just above your cock. That way you can fuck two holes at once. That one is a lot of fun."

Cindy: Just then I heard my dad talking on the TV, so I grabbed Steven by the arm and pulled him over to the couch.

"You're going to want to watch this."

Steven: Her dad was just pulling out of Bec's ass after he filled her with his load. He walked in front of her and pushed away the guy fucking her mouth and inserted his cock in her mouth.

"Let's see if you got any better at this slut."

"Mmmmph"

Steven: He gave her no time to prepare just shoved his cock as far down her throat as he could and held her there. I could see Bec looking at him and the look was different from the way she looked at me or any other of the guys so far who used her mouth. It took me a minute to realize what it was, but it came to me...she was totally submitting to him and his will.

"Do you see the way she is looking at your father?"

"Yes, are you surprised by that?"

"Yeah, she doesn't give that look to me."

"It never ceases to amaze me how men miss this every time."

"What do you mean?"

"Look at her...look at your wife. She surrounded by fifty Men, knowing they want to do the most animalistic things to her body, and possibly hurt or injure her. She's in no condition or place to stop them, so she's submitting to the leader to gain his favor. It's the same story throughout history and nothing changes. If she were truly afraid of what you might do to her, she would openly submit to you also."

"Ahh, she knows me to well for that."

"Bullshit Steven, every woman knows when she's alone with a man that things could change in an instant. Women have been doing this forever, but we learned how to survive and enjoy it. Most won't admit it, but we can cum repeatedly from being dominated by a man. Now watch and listen, Daddy's going to explain to her what's going to happen next."

"All it seems the whore does know how to suck a cock. You're going to do that every time you see me. Do you understand me slut?"

"Yes sir, I'll suck your cock every time I see you sir."

"Now this is Bobby, he's known for being hard all the time and Cumming repeatedly like a woman does. He's going to take over your ass...and by the way he carry's eleven inches whore."

"Come fuck my ass, Bobby."

Cindy: As he slowly entered her as she made every enjoyable sound a woman can make while being fucked.

"Ohhh, Oooooowwwww, ahhhhhh. That's so big and feels so good. Fuck me Bobby, just fuck my ass."

"I'm not even halfway in yet bitch...let me year you say that after you taken all of it."

"I've never had a cock I couldn't take Bobby."

"Well then todays your day bitch."

Cindy: I could see the anticipation on Steven's face, his jaw was open, eyes glued to the monitor, and his cock sticking straight out and hard as a rock. Bobby pulled completely out of Rebecca, allowed her ass to close and put the tip right against her anal sphincter and lined up for his act of taken her completely. With no warning and in a completely merciless act he rammed all eleven inches deep in her ass.

"Aaaaahhhhg, squeal, fuckkkkkkk that hurt. Huff, huff, be a little careful back there."

Robert: Bobby grabbed her hair, pulled her head back, and slapped her hard on the side of the face. I expected her to turn around and hit him back but she did the exact opposite.

"You don't get a say in what men do or how they do it slut. You're nothing Burma piece of whore fuck-meat for Men to use as they please...Get it whore?"

"Yes sir, I'm sorry sir, I am yours to use or abuse in any way you wish."

"Your damn right whore. Don't forget that again or it will cost you."

"I won't sir, abuse my body in any manner you want. I am here only to be fucked and satisfy men."

Cindy: With her angering Bobby he just started pounding all eleven inches in and out of her ass with her squealing and whimpering each stroke, but she said nothing more. She was starting to make the familiar transition from horny woman to sexually obsessed animal. If she wanted to be fucked before then she was now totally immersed in it now, willing to take any abuse to get used like she wanted.

"Oh, keep fucking me guys...I'm going to cum."

Cindy: Bobby stopped with his cock deep in her ass and the guy in her pussy followed his lead and stopped as well. I didn't want Steven to miss this, so I sat him on the edge of the bed to watch.

Steven, you must watch what happens next."

"Why, is this anything different than what we've been watching?"

"Yes, and it's something you'll probably never see Rebecca do again, so shush and pay attention."

"Hey guys, we've been nice enough to give this bitch three orgasms tonight and now she wants more. Who thinks we should make her wait?"

"No, just fuck me and make me cum please."

"I don't think so slut...A good whore should know how to cum on command and hold back when told. You're here for our sexual release not the other way around. James go get the 14-inch whip to teach this whore a lesson."

"Yes, whip me if you want just make me cum again."

"First thing is to get a fresh cock in that cunt of yours."

Steven: Once again they lifted her up off the table like a sheet on a bod, held her in a seated position with legs spread in mid air while the man below her got off and a new guy took his place. As she was held there, gobs of cum plopped out of her onto the floor making a snaking sound as it hit the floor. One guy came over and sprayed her pussy clean with the kind of tank an exterminator would use for bugs. He washed her inside and out and when he put it inside her she tried to duck the wand. If she had any pride, it was certainly gone now, and she was thinking about nothing but fucking to another orgasm. The fresh cock in place they lined her up and lowered her onto it and Bobby took his place behind her.

"This one is much wider than the last and I can't wait to have him fuck my pussy."

"(Slap) Only regular women have pussy's bitch you are a whore, and you have a cunt. If she tries to cum, whip her across the back until she stops."

Cindy: Two guys came over and attached the nipple clamps with the chains that make them tighter when pulled on and draped the chains down each side of the table then attached weights to each tightening the clamps and stretching her tits down. Steven couldn't believe what he was watching, his wife in pain and still begging to be fucked mercilessly. Then Bobby got ready to enter her again and you could see the surprise and fear on Rebecca's face.

"Oh, oh no. Not that hole. Two won't fit in there, you'll tear me apart."

"Listen up bitch, two will fit because I'm going to make them fit and you'll be begging for more of it because that's what whores do."

"Ohhhh, owwwww, you're going to killlll meeee."

"Put something in her mouth and shut this bitch up guys."

Steven: I had to wonder how I let this happen, I mean that's my loving and faithful wife I'm watching taking two cocks in her pussy, one in her mouth, one in each hand, and screaming around the cock in her mouth. I was ready to go down there and stop this if I could, that is until I watched her cum. She went into a high-pitched squeal, started fucking those two cocks back and started to tremble and shake while her body tried to stiffen. When she did finally let her orgasm overtake her, all she did was moan and groan in pleasurable raw sex sounds. She coated the guy beneath her in her love juices while the man in her mouth pushed all the way into her mouth cutting off her breathing. She was bucking, choking and spasming while she attempted to use the two in her hands as a point to push off from, but they wouldn't let her.

"Keep that cock in her mouth, the way she's bucking feels great on my cock."

"If I don't let her breathe, she'll pass out."

"OK but then start it all over again, she's feels great like that."

Cindy: Steven was just about in shock from watching Rebecca and was glued to the screen while she got her bearings back and started slamming her pussy down on those two Cocos making just primitive sounds.

"Grrrr, hummm, grrmm."

"Look guys, she wants more double cock. Maybe later we try the same thing in her ass."

Steven: I couldn't believe she wanted to continue with the abusive fucking she was taking but when she was forcing herself down on both cocks I was in awe. I saw Bobby start with just one finger in her ass, then two and then three fingers sliding in and out of her tight asshole preparing it for the next round of brutality they were going to bring to her body. Bobby came in her stretched-out pussy and blobs of it shot out with each stroke, then the bottom guy joined him in defiling Bec's married pussy with his cum.

"Well, you can see she's enjoying her time there and there are more than forty guys waiting to take a turn with her, why don't we have some fun here until it's time for her to come back?"

"Yeah, I guess your right. Get those nipple clamps and whip and get on the bed and we'll spend a few hours seeing how much you can take."

"Steven: I was angry with myself and yet hard as a rock watching her do things, I never thought she would, and now this pretty 18-year-old was asking me to sexually abuse her body. Normally I wouldn't normally think about doing some of the things she talked about, but tonight was no normal night.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Camping Trip Turns Wife Into Slut Wife turns into slut in the shower for big cocks.in Loving Wives
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Wife Got Carried Away at Party Pt. 01 How and why she lost control.in Group Sex
Kelley Hosts a Halloween Party Wife gets creampied by another man and doesn't even know it.in Loving Wives
More Stories