All Comments on 'Wife Topless on the Beach'

by ABCDEFU

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I really liked this story. The fact that your wife walked the beach topless because she had a boyish looking chest. One question did the young teenager get a good look at her chest? I know that in Europe tits can be seen by all ages.

ABCDEFUABCDEFUabout 2 months agoAuthor

From what I could see all four of them got a really good view of her. Just the idea that her breast were exposed was fine with me.

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyabout 1 month ago

Years ago, I went to a beach that was very conservative in terms of what you could wear without getting in trouble. One time I saw a young couple sunbathing on their towels. The guy was topless as you would expect. But when I looked closer, it turned out that the guy was actually a girl. (In other words, BOTH of them were women). She had small A-size titties, so she could get away with sunbathing topless when she was lying on her back. When they went to leave, all she did was to put a towel around her neck that was long enough to cover her boobs. The girl who was topless had short hair which also aided her disguise as a male. That was a very nice show for me and for a few other guys who were sitting near them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous