All Comments on 'Wife Turned Sluts by Relatives Ch. 01'

by finely_crafted

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Faltu

Faltu story. No revenge? The next chapter can be : wassim hire some hooligan to fuck shoaib, wazir,salnan's wife after they get married. He also capture a video and fuck their wife continuosly.before that wassim's wife seduce them willingly and goes to their house willingly and act like that she fall in love with salman/ shoib.she makes love to them, let them fuck her and take their controll. She will desire to marry salman. This will create a clash among brothers. Besides she will manage to delete her scandals.after that she will come to her hubby and they wait for their marriag. When they get marrie, wassim shiws their wifes how they cheated them.some wifes get angry others will agreecto cheat their hubby.then wassim will hire hooligan to fuck their wives.he records it and send it to their hubbys. Finally a neeting take place where a decision is made that: wassim can fuck any wives of them,even wassim's brothers in law, friends can fuck them, wassim's wife will decide whom will fuck on ehich date.she deals with their cluents. After that four brothers become theur wives' dalal brojer and brings cluents snd a prostitution starts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfinely_crafted@finely_crafted
I'm Male 24, from India, location classified - don't want to share, my creation are some fiction, some inspired from real events. I have a girlfriend who helps me in inspiring with stories and equally participate in editing my stories once finalized.